Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? (4399 Views)

Video Of Lesbian Girls Having Fun And Twerking Inside Room Goes Viral / Video Of Indian Lesbian Girls Having Fun In Room Goes Viral / Video Of Lesbian Girls Removing Bra In Girls Hostel Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by Quality20(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12
It really seem that guys are not up to their task of engaging and marrying all these attractive girls around, hence d reason some of them are going overboard to date themselves. I learnt that this lesbian problem is quite a big one in the south, well im in north so cant really give any statistics on the nature of the problem.Eventually these girls and their parents will realise that there is still a void that is still not filled in their lives ,so they are gonna have to ditch their lesbian partners and crave for good guys, but then where are the guys? What's keeping them away from going for these girls? Or are they expectant the girls to approach them or what?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by Malroux: 1:52pm On Feb 12
Come out of your closet lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by Quality20(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12
Malroux:
Come out of your closet lesbian.
abeg o, I'm a full six packs guy o
Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by Ohraykon: 2:46pm On Feb 12
Quality20:
It really seem that guys are not up to their task of engaging and marrying all these attractive girls around, hence d reason some of them are going overboard to date themselves. I learnt that this lesbian problem is quite a big one in the south, well im in north so cant really give any statistics on the nature of the problem.Eventually these girls and their parents will realise that there is still a void that is still not filled in their lives ,so they are gonna have to ditch their lesbian partners and crave for good guys, but then where are the guys? What's keeping them away from going for these girls? Or are they expectant the girls to approach them or what?
you are not wise, when the women only want rich men, what do you expect? Let them go and marry spirt husbands those are the only people that understand the vagina confused humans. They never accept accountability but blame men for their own failures.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by DorianD(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12
If you came in to see the lesbianism girls, press like angry grin

17 Likes

Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by papyjaypaul: 5:14pm On Feb 12
Wait for them to get to that point of realisation. Till then, be a good guy make your money and get the good girls out there. Leave the bad girls for bad market, e no consain you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by Greystone: 5:51pm On Feb 12
Quality20:

It seems you don't have any firsthand experience with lesbians.
They aren't attracted to males. The thought of having sex with a male repulses them the way a straight man is repulsed by the thought of a man drilling his a**.
If they eventually marry a man, it's only so they can stop people (especially relatives) from disturbing them about marriage and maybe to bear a child and also so that they can continue their lesbian ways undisturbed by society .
You can't "cure" a lesbian with your pr*ck no matter how well you think you can knack. I'm referring to real lesbians not those bisexuals.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by Lifemanage: 6:04pm On Feb 12
Greystone:

It seems you don't have any firsthand experience with lesbians.
They aren't attracted to males. The thought of having sex with a male repulses them.
If they eventually marry a man, it's only so they can stop people (especially relatives) from disturbing them about marriage and maybe to bear a child and also so that they can continue their lesbian ways undisturbed by society .
You can't "cure" a lesbian with your pr*ck no matter how well you think you can knack. I'm referring to real lesbians not those bisexuals.
Nonsense talk
Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by Kingray10: 6:27pm On Feb 12
Lifemanage:

Nonsense talk
I think he is saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by Gadafii: 6:32pm On Feb 12
Lesbians are mostly girls who probably experienced what you love is because she set fôolish standards for her self, or those who have never experienced sincere loving with a masculine man, not some guys with weak strokes

Women are more sexually inclined than men, forget say some men dey beg for sex oo, women really craved what I describe as the ultimate sex wit a masculine man who truly have genuine feelings for you, a man that adores your humility, kindness, respect and few others good characters, but since many of them decided good girls don’t pay, and commercialized the pusse and contract it out to the highest, most men decide to cut feelings and emotions out if they are dealing with girls, they believe it’s all transactional, fwb kinda arrangement

You don’t want to fuxk a dick, but you are scissorsing with a fellow girl who act and dress like or pretend to be the male/man 😂😂😂

I would never understand gays, as well, like wetin fit make you Dey desire fellow man with hairy balls as yo yourself 🥴😂
Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by Allisgud: 6:37pm On Feb 12
They are still playing, when time come Dem no dey tell person
Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by UptownVibes(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12
This one don go smoke paw paw leaves ,dey think off key.. No be this same Nigerian lesbians wen dey nack men,do three sum with men ? Nigerian lesbians dey do hook up sef not with ladies,but men.. Go PH,Observe Lag,check Owerri,Try Calabar.

Leave North asap,leave Bush come Nigeria oga
Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by grandstar(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12
Quality20:

No one becomes a lesbian because men are not coming forth.

Homosexuality is repudiating to most straight Nigerians. Even those I am not homophobic, I am no fan
Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by ghettochild(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12
it's still us men ooO. when the lesbians are ready to be wifed
Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Feb 12
Men of course
Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by sirgalahad26(m): 12:13am On Feb 13
papyjaypaul:
Wait for them to get to that point of realisation. Till then, be a good guy make your money and get the good girls out there. Leave the bad girls for bad market, e no consain you
The worst decision you'll make in life is to be a good guy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by sirgalahad26(m): 12:14am On Feb 13
Quality20:
They'll marry themselves, they're not sexually attracted to us
Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by papyjaypaul: 12:17am On Feb 13
sirgalahad26:

The worst decision you'll make in life is to be a good guy
An adult is ready to take what comes to them after their actions, good or bad. Lay where you wanna sleep
Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by CandidAdmin(m): 9:18am On Feb 13
They should go to SA and get married to their kinds. I don't think Nigeria will be allowing LGB/same sex marriage any time soon.
Re: Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? by Silentgroper(m): 9:52am On Feb 13
Gadafii:
Lesbians are mostly girls who probably experienced what you love is because she set fôolish standards for her self, or those who have never experienced sincere loving with a masculine man, not some guys with weak strokes

Women are more sexually inclined than men, forget say some men dey beg for sex oo, women really craved what I describe as the ultimate sex wit a masculine man who truly have genuine feelings for you, a man that adores your humility, kindness, respect and few others good characters, but since many of them decided good girls don’t pay, and commercialized the pusse and contract it out to the highest, most men decide to cut feelings and emotions out if they are dealing with girls, they believe it’s all transactional, fwb kinda arrangement

You don’t want to fuxk a dick, but you are scissorsing with a fellow girl who act and dress like or pretend to be the male/man 😂😂😂

I would never understand gays, as well, like wetin fit make you Dey desire fellow man with hairy balls as yo yourself 🥴😂

when we tell them something is not right up there.. they start getting worked up for nothing ...

They should have their brain checked tbh ...

(1) (Reply)

My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me / REFINER : What A Beauty Queen Should Look Like ....(must See) / Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.