Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. (40547 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Konquest: 6:22pm On Feb 16
aylipple:

I actually did state two issues: gluttony or social media validation. I don't have a problem if he ate from an earthen ware or used corrosive utensils.

That said, I found it weird (not repulsive) that a man took himself to his girlfriend's house, saw her fridge was stocked with eggs and all manner of goodies and when he decided to prepare something for both of them to eat (tuwo and soup), he added beef and 3 boiled eggs.

So, it's either he's a glutton or a NL attention seeker; the latter seems to be it
Lol. Okay... I hear you loud and clear! Well indeed, there should be too much protein sources in there for a balanced diet. Meat and 3 eggs for one person except it was meant for him and his GF.

Moderation is the key just like you have stated.

All the best.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by aylipple: 6:26pm On Feb 16
Konquest:

Lol. Okay... I hear you loud and clear! Well indeed, there should be too much protein sources in there for a balanced diet. Meat and 3 eggs for one person except it was meant for him and his GF.

Moderation is the key just like you have stated.

All the best.

At highlighted, that's the word I was looking for. I really didn't have any problem with the fact he was eating tuwo or how the meal was presented.

Cheers to a great weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Konquest: 6:28pm On Feb 16
mariahAngel:

I didn't know.
I know the story behind dodo ikire though. cheesy

I'm the kind of person that love to know the history behind recipes. How they were created
Indeed, I noticed that about you a long time ago. That's why folks like reading some of your threads.

If you missed this link, I'm posting it here again.

@mariahAngel, read more about Madam Felicia Adesina who created the Ayamase stew recipe in the link below:

=>https://www.feastafrique.com/hall-of-fame/aya-mase-iya-oniresi

Enjoy the rest of you day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by mariahAngel(f): 6:43pm On Feb 16
Konquest:

Indeed, I noticed that about you a long time ago. That's why folks like reading some of your threads.

Awwwwwn! Thank you. 😀

If you missed this link, I'm posting it here again.

@mariahAngel, read more about Madam Felicia Adesina who created the Ayamase stew recipe in the link below:

=>https://www.feastafrique.com/hall-of-fame/aya-mase-iya-oniresi

Enjoy the rest of you day!

What an interesting story. cheesy

I'm inspired by her.
I hope to leave with the world my own recipe someday.
It has always been one of my aspirations.

Thank you for the link.
I really do appreciate. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Konquest: 5:02pm On Feb 17
mariahAngel:

Awwwwwn! Thank you. 😀

What an interesting story. cheesy

I'm inspired by her.
I hope to leave with the world my own recipe someday.
It has always been one of my aspirations.

Thank you for the link.
I really do appreciate. smiley
You're welcome @mariahAngel.

Indeed, it's always a brilliant idea to properly document ones unique recipes so that others don't claim credit for them.

The Greek-Canadian immigrant (Sam Panapoulos) who created pineapple pizza years back in the 1960s is still well known as of today. The Italians have NOT forgiven him for tampering with their own centuries-old traditional pizza recipe though. grin

Most Italians and even Italian-Americans tend to downplay pineapple pizza but a vast number of folks around the world like the creative taste of pineapple pizza.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.