Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. (40399 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by JasonNOTStatham: 9:48pm On Feb 12
Later this one go mess, Dem go think say toilet don spoil
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by LagosG: 9:48pm On Feb 12
Demigod22:
Lol, the spoon is ancient of days.

You tried, men can cook. I cook so well, even in school and at home. During NYSC, guys usually come to my place for me to cook Sunday food, surprisingly, I don't enjoy cooking. I prefer washing of clothes, and cleaning the house.

OP, this food brought back memories of when I was in the North. Let's forget this packaging, those days of struggling was euphoric. Men should do more in the kitchen.
Houseboy vibes
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Pinkybush: 9:50pm On Feb 12
JUST
RUBBISH
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Proserpina: 10:05pm On Feb 12

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Heffalump(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12
After this meal of 3 eggs, na 3some for your babe kiss
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Nonywendy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:
Last night, I went to see AFCON final in my girlfriend's house. After the second half, I got hungry and decided to prepare something to eat.
I went into her kitchen and Lo and Behold! I saw huge meat and crates of eggs. Omo! For this economy?

I quickly rushed to cook some eggs and meat in a very delicious stew , then we accompanied it a very smooth Tuwo.

This girl has never seen me cook before. She was surprised!

Though Nigeria lost the match , we had fun all through the night because the food was so so delicious (at least to her anyway).
By my calculations, this food cost about 5k.
How much will it cost you to prepare this?

Forget the table, na backyard we sidown with her potable TV dey watch match.

What do you think about the meal?
5k wetin? Na ur type dey inflate contract bill
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12
Sacrifice grin
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by temmyejo: 10:32pm On Feb 12
Demigod22:
Lol, the spoon is ancient of days.

You tried, men can cook. I cook so well, even in school and at home. During NYSC, guys usually come to my place for me to cook Sunday food, surprisingly, I don't enjoy cooking. I prefer washing of clothes, and cleaning the house.

OP, this food brought back memories of when I was in the North. Let's forget this packaging, those days of struggling was euphoric. Men should do more in the kitchen.
More like an ancestral spoon grin
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 10:41pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

It's funny how you people have objectify women.

Don't shift the post, this is about what you cooked and ate, and not about your woman.

Na you cook and post am, so my comment is direct to you and not her.

I'm smarter to see your emotional move there.

5 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Caaz: 10:42pm On Feb 12
Jeromestark come n chow better homemade meal from my kitchen ,not that your dirtee sacrifice cheesy

6 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Eunoiaa(f): 10:43pm On Feb 12
This guy is the true embodiment of 'you can't shame the shameless.'

I marvel at how he's able to still keep going on, given the last food picture he once posted here.

Humiliation is actually a kink for this one, and all the mockery and jabs he's received will go only go on to fuel his fool*shness. I'll save my stomach a churning, going by some of the descriptions I've read. 🤣🤣🤣

It's not me that'll use my hand and sin against my eyes.

3 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Caaz: 10:45pm On Feb 12
Eunoiaa:

I marvel at how he's able to still keep going on, given the last food picture he once posted here.

Humiliation is actually a kink for this one, and all the mockery and jabs he's received will go only go on to fuel his fool*shness. I'll save my stomach a churning, going by some of the descriptions I've read. 🤣🤣🤣

Yiu dey mind the dirtee tin
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by yewit37486: 10:50pm On Feb 12
TemporaryHansel:

Cooking makes a man a fool? Cooking is a survival stuff not gender skill. If women cease to exist today, who will cook for you?

What a fvcked up mentality .

Na to chop grass remain, hahaha.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by skj1377(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12
JasonNOTStatham:
All na for show off, egg weh he don go rinse - then warm am the next day.
When I was in Ghana sometime in 2020 I once cooked a pot of soup equivalent of N85,000. I was a Nairaland member but I did not bother to snap it. The fish I used was a fish called " doctor fish" by Ghanians . The fish alone cost N83,000 when converted to Naira. The rest N2000 was for the soup and stew ingredients. The fish was a high sea fish very sweet and meaty .
I can't try that these days as I don't have such spare cash . But just saying snapping 3 eggs is not an achievement worth talking about on Nairaland it degrades the vision of the blog.

3 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by betshopagent(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12
MatrixReloaded:
Aja ndi muo
grin you read my mind.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by betshopagent(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12
Bluezy13:

Sacrifice for the spirits.

Commonly found at T-junction.
Just add fanta to it since mirinda is no more.
brother that then. Dem no dey add fanta again. Na 10naira
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by JOGICE(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

Na my food you insult like this?
Your mama.

😂…I just weak for una two, guy!🤌🏽
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by JasonNOTStatham: 11:29pm On Feb 12
skj1377:

When I was in Ghana sometime in 2020 I once cooked a pot of soup equivalent of N85,000. I was a Nairaland member but I did not bother to snap it. The fish I used was a fish called " doctor fish" by Ghanians . The fish alone cost N83,000 when converted to Naira. The rest N2000 was for the soup and stew ingredients. The fish was a high sea fish very sweet and meaty .
I can't try that these days as I don't have such spare cash . But just saying snapping 3 eggs is not an achievement worth talking about on Nairaland it degrades the vision of the blog.
That fish must be worth it! Even upcoming Twitter influencers will show off that kind of meal. Yeah, 3 hard boiled eggs in one sitting is weird. Frying three eggs is normal but hard boiled eggs! really? three?
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 11:30pm On Feb 12
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Don't shift the post, this is about what you cooked and ate, and not about your woman.

Na you cook and post am, so my comment is direct to you and not her.

I'm smarter to see your emotional move there.
I will slap you.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 11:31pm On Feb 12
Nonywendy:

5k wetin? Na ur type dey inflate contract bill
Wat is this one saying?
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by dammiedot(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12
This is egg-abuse !!!

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:33pm On Feb 12
mariahAngel:

Yorubas often add eggs to their ayamase.
Even buka stew.

Boiled eggs in stew are usually tasty if allowed to absorb some flavour.

I'm Yoruba and I don't do such.

Na sacrifice food be that in my eyes

[right][/right] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 11:33pm On Feb 12
REGINALD001:

Oh BOY FOR YOU TO GET MIND EAT COMFORTABLY WITH THESE KAIN ITEMS, YOU MUST REALLY BE A MESSY DUDE, JOKES APART, AM TALKING ABOUT YOU NOW, NOT YOUR BABES UTENCILS.........YOUR UNDER WEARS MUST BE SOMETHING ELSE... EVEN HERS SEF.

YOUR SHAME DEY SHAME ME SMALL. AT KEAST WITHOUT BEING TOLD MEEEEENH. FOR YOUR MIND WETIN CONCERN YOU, NO BE TO COME CHOP, NACK, HOPEFULLY SLEEP OVER AND WAKA THE NEXT DAY......... I DON'T WANT TO EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW THE BED SPREAD GO LOOK LIKE AND THE ACCOMPANYING ODOUR .

ONYE ERIRI ERI.
(Why post in capitals? Ehhhh? Are you shouting?)

Na me u dey tell all dis rubbish?
Ur mama.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by pocohantas(f): 11:38pm On Feb 12
Eunoiaa:

He thinks if he keeps posting it, we would see it as normal. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:04am On Feb 13
jeromestarks:

I will slap you.

I go return am with a punch to your face... Shebi you be man abi na boy? tongue
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by kkins25(m): 12:39am On Feb 13
you guys should stop insulting the Eggs, make I no surmon Ogun no kee una one by one...
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by 1Sharon(f): 3:02am On Feb 13
Why are ppl taking OP seriously and wasting energy? He's just here for comic relief lol

Op is a troll
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by BeeNG3: 3:21am On Feb 13
jeromestarks:

Your mouth is too sharp.

And no, she's not a virgin. This is why I will never marry her.
😄😄😄
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Gerrard59(m): 3:24am On Feb 13
TemporaryHansel:

He goes around insulting women all over nairaland. From my observation so far after being on nairaland for over 10 years, I’ve come to the conclusion that guys that slander women on this platform are guys that have it rough in real life. Poor guys and they can’t get women in real life, so they use that anger to insult women online, and post false stories of how women pander to them to boost their low self esteem.

Gerrard59:
Guy, Leave these people. Majority are inherently frustrated and unexposed. If I was a female, I won't take them serious. I'll blame it on the situation in the country.

Gerrard59:
An example of the men abi boys I described few days ago. Poor, malnourished, uneducated, bloody riff-riffas, modafvckers, wretched, unexposed, unemployed, frustrated, terribly ugly, disgusted, doomed for life, unintelligent, uncharismatic and half-baked educated morons whose greatest achievement is dangling their smelly, flaccid and stench-filled preek along the road shouting alfa meil, alfa meil, alfa meil.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Gerrard59(m): 3:31am On Feb 13
JasonNOTStatham:
That fish must be worth it! Even upcoming Twitter influencers will show off that kind of meal. Yeah, 3 hard boiled eggs in one sitting is weird. Frying three eggs is normal but hard boiled eggs! really? three?

Is there anything wrong with eating boiled eggs regardless of the number? Nutritionally, boiled eggs are better off than fried eggs. The issue here is eating them with a swallow, Tuwo for that matter. The major issue is OP's Internet image and his bashing of women. One would think he gets the best of women. Another issue is the spoon. shocked

But eating boiled eggs is not a bad thing.

5 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:02am On Feb 13
jeromestarks:
Last night, I went to see AFCON final in my girlfriend's house. After the second half, I got hungry and decided to prepare something to eat.
I went into her kitchen and Lo and Behold! I saw huge meat and crates of eggs. Omo! For this economy?

I quickly rushed to cook some eggs and meat in a very delicious stew , then we accompanied it a very smooth Tuwo.

This girl has never seen me cook before. She was surprised!

Though Nigeria lost the match , we had fun all through the night because the food was so so delicious (at least to her anyway).
By my calculations, this food cost about 5k.
How much will it cost you to prepare this?

Forget the table, na backyard we sidown with her potable TV dey watch match.

What do you think about the meal?

So, you guys ate the food all through the night??
Or abi other fun joined it??

You guys even got mind to have fun that same night after we lost the match sef??
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by kkins25(m): 5:35am On Feb 13
Gerrard59:

Is there anything wrong with eating boiled eggs regardless of the number? Nutritionally, boiled eggs are better off than fried eggs. The issue here is eating them with a swallow, Tuwo for that matter. The major issue is OP's Internet image and his bashing of women. One would think he gets the best of women. Another issue is the spoon. shocked

But eating boiled eggs is not a bad thing.
As a Ghanaian, I see no issue with that at all...What can I say, we have transcended the aesthetics of food, and see food for what it truly is...Nutrient supply..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.