Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Smile Through Text - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Smile Through Text (1419 Views)

This Best Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile. / 80 Trending Random Text To Make Her Smile Love Message ( 2020 ) / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text (2) (3) (4)

Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Smile Through Text by TuroDee(f): 7:00pm On Feb 14
Communication in the digital age has opened up new avenues for expressing our feelings and making connections. When it comes to texting a girl, the right words can make all the difference in brightening her day and bringing a smile to her face. In this blog post, we will explore some charming and thoughtful messages that are sure to make any girl smile through text. Whether you’re looking to impress a crush, make your girlfriend feel special, or simply spread some joy, these words will help you create a positive and uplifting conversation. So, let’s dive in and discover the power of words in making her smile through text!”

1. “Good morning! Just wanted to say you crossed my mind and I couldn’t start the day without saying hello.”

2. “I hope your day is as beautiful as you are!”

3. “Hey, I just wanted to remind you how amazing you are.”

4. “Thinking of you and hoping you’re having a wonderful day!”

5. “Just wanted to send you a quick message to brighten your day. You always brighten mine.”

6. “Hey, I’m sending you a virtual hug. Hope it brings a smile to your face!”

7. “You’re the highlight of my day, every day.”

8. “Wishing you a day filled with laughter and joy, just like you bring to my life.”

9. “Hey you! Just wanted to say I’m grateful to have you in my life.”

10. “Sending you positive vibes and good energy for the day ahead.”

11. “I’m so lucky to know you. You always make my day better.”

12. “Just wanted to drop in and say you’re amazing!”

13. “I can’t stop smiling whenever I think about you. You have that effect on me.”

Continue Reading...........
https://loveepistles.com/things-to-say-to-a-girl-to-make-her-smile-through-text/
Re: Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Smile Through Text by viyon02: 7:08pm On Feb 14
Oga, all these will not put smile in any girl face except if you can credit her account.

Re: Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Smile Through Text by LoveLeadsLand(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14
"Send your aza".

How come you missed the most powerful one.

Re: Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Smile Through Text by Streetmovement(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I lack inspiration when I don't have money in my pocket.

So all this one wey you dey talk no concern me

Re: Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Smile Through Text by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:58pm On Feb 14
😂 😂 😂 if its Nigerian girls forget about it, you are pouring water on stone. .
Re: Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Smile Through Text by Nicepoker(m): 11:54pm On Feb 14
Why should a lady crosses my mind.

To spoil my beautiful day.

They will highlight your downfall.

With days filled with problems.

Propelled by negative vibes.

Surrounded by unlucky situations.

Backed by amazing problems.

And might never want to see you smile.
Re: Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Smile Through Text by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:08am On Feb 15
Simple, drop ya aza girl.
Abeg someone should ask me to drop AZA ooooo
I no be woman oon
Re: Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Smile Through Text by Caleb15(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15
Post sweet Good night messages and tag me along

Re: Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Smile Through Text by Rokiat(f): 10:03am On Feb 16
Be different send her some money.

Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy / What Will I Do? / 5 reasons why men marry !