Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? (1203 Views)

Can U Sleep On This Bed ??? / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Can U Sleep With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:50am On Feb 17
undecided

Itz one of the rooms in an uncompleted building.

I dont know how our mum pays the rent....as in how much she pays and the intervals in between.

But she cant be the only one feeding him.

Av got to assist her

Our dad has to help too

But we(my parents and i) are all struggling 2 survive as salary earners

we try our best these days but
what may be done undecided

2 end this misery
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by Viper000: 10:10am On Feb 17
na only suicide fit end dis misery.
Me like dis I don tire for dis life. I Neva shop since yesterday. My body just dey shake. I don hustle tire, I use the money settle debt tire…. I still dey owe loan app 15k…. Indomie don cost, dem dey sell 220 for my area, poor man like us no fit breathe. Omo na hw to kill myself I jst plan.
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by Obainoman6: 10:25am On Feb 17
The 2 posters above me should please use sniper and end it quick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:27am On Feb 17
Viper000:
Me like dis I don tire for dis life. I Neva shop since yesterday. My body just dey shake. I don hustle tire, I use the money settle debt tire…. I still dey owe loan app 15k…. Indomie don cost, dem dey sell 220 for my area, poor man like us no fit breathe. Omo na hw to kill myself I jst plan.
Na the kind thing a coward go talk be this.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by Viper000: 10:29am On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Na the kind thing a coward go talk be this.
everywhere stew for ur side no mean say na so E be for everybody side.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:32am On Feb 17
Viper000:
everywhere stew for ur side no mean say na so E be for everybody side.
Oga go buy sniper take and die a cowards death. You think na only you things rough for him side? Grow some balls.

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:34am On Feb 17
Viper000:
Me I Don buy sniper since last week but I no get the liver to run am grin
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Oga go buy sniper take and die a cowards death. You think na only you things rough for him side? Grow some balls.
Suicide requires more courage than u think
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17
HellVictorinho6:

Suicide requires more courage than u think

Oya go ahead and drink sniper, courageous one. grin
That's cowardice and not courage...except you are talking of the cartoon character 'Courage the cowardly dog' cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Oya go ahead and drink sniper, courageous one. grin
That's cowardice and not courage...except you are talking of the cartoon character 'Courage the cowardly dog' cheesy

So insensitive

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17
HellVictorinho6:

So insensitive
So you agree with him that suicide is a courageous thing to do? Oya you too take one bottle of sniper.
Snowflakes everywhere. cheesy
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

So you agree with him that suicide is a courageous thing to do? Oya you too take one bottle of sniper.
Snowflakes everywhere. cheesy

undecided
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17
HellVictorinho6:

undecided
grin
I don't mean to be insensitive but his take on suicide is not ok.
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

grin

Does it mean u can help me with 3k?

undecided

If i find nowhere 2 bathe, i must sleep outside 2day

However, my brother ALSO depends on me thatz not stable 4 feeding

Cuz hes jobless, are we just hopeless?
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by Highman56: 8:25pm On Feb 17
Which state are you from?
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:46pm On Feb 17
Highman56:
Which state are you from?

2 what end?
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by wirinet(m): 9:18am On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

Does it mean u can help me with 3k?

undecided

If i find nowhere 2 bathe, i must sleep outside 2day

However, my brother ALSO depends on me thatz not stable 4 feeding

Cuz hes jobless, are we just hopeless?

Don't you have any skill at all? Even if you don't have skill are you or your brother disable in whatever form. You can walk up to a construction site or factory and ask for labourer job. I did all sorts of minial jobs between the ages of 18 and 22 even though I was getting allowance from home, because it was not enough (not in Nigeria though).
You must learn the act of survival. All living creatures must imbibe the survival instincts else you go extinct.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by IRAMN: 9:24am On Feb 18
Obainoman6:
The 2 posters above me should please use sniper and end it quick.
U are wicked. U made me laughed.
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18
wirinet:

Don't you have any skill at all? Even if you don't have skill are you or your brother disable in whatever form. You can walk up to a construction site or factory and ask for labourer job. I did all sorts of minial jobs between the ages of 18 and 22 even though I was getting allowance from home, because it was not enough (not in Nigeria though).
You must learn the act of survival. All living creatures must imbibe the survival instincts else you go extinct.

Am homeless actually

That building has no bathroom/toilet

Can u believe the person we call mum tried to drag me out of the toilet in the apartment where she stays today?

She allows godwin to use it but she tried to drag me out while i was defecating!

Then dad intervened

4get all u are saying

Am into teaching

The factory tinz cant solve anything

I need an apartment

Factory/bricklaying cant fetch a way out NOW

Besides

U still dont ask the right questions
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by wirinet(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

Am homeless actually

That building has no bathroom/toilet

Can u believe the person we call mum tried to drag me out of the toilet in the apartment where she stays today?

She allows godwin to use it but she tried to drag me out while i was defecating!

Then dad intervened
I really don't understand what you wrote above, first the building don't has no bathroom/toilet, then the person you call mum tried to drag me out of the toilet. Which toilet are they draging if the building doesn't gave a toilet?

4get all u are saying

Am into teaching

The factory tinz cant solve anything

I need an apartment

Factory/bricklaying cant fetch a way out NOW

Besides

U still dont ask the right questions

Since you are into teaching, it means you have some skills, why not put that teaching skills into use? Why not look for private teaching job? I pay the private teacher of my two boys in secondary school N20,000, he comes to my house to teach them 2 hours, 3 times a week. He has other students he is teaching apart from his school job.

If you are not comfortable living with family, you need to start planning moving out. You can either stay with friends, or get a single room. Depending on location, single room could be anywhere from 3,000 per month to N10,000. You couod even share with a friend to reduce cost.
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by DeepSight(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18
MASTERCHIEF0847:

grin

Be careful how you speak, depression, despair and suicidal thoughts are not topics to be discussed flippantly or lightly.
I understand that you are actually trying to discourage suicide in an inverted way, nonetheless be careful with your approach because it's extremely sensitive territory, and you can never tell how far another person's despair has run.

Aside from this, please be informed that suicide is not always cowardly. In many ancient cultures it is actually considered honorable in the face of certain realities. The view that a man or woman must carry on in the world no matter what is narrow minded and does not account for the variety of human experience. This aside, I am of the personal view that everyone should have the right to terminate their own life if they so desire for any number of reasons - and this includes being euthanized in the event of a terminal illness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by DeepSight(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18
Viper000:

Have courage friend, hope springs eternal, and great turn round stories are made every day.
Re: How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18
wirinet:

I really don't understand what you wrote above, first the building don't has no bathroom/toilet, then the person you call mum tried to drag me out of the toilet. Which toilet are they draging if the building doesn't gave a toilet?

Since you are into teaching, it means you have some skills, why not put that teaching skills into use? Why not look for private teaching job? I pay the private teacher of my two boys in secondary school N20,000, he comes to my house to teach them 2 hours, 3 times a week. He has other students he is teaching apart from his school job.

If you are not comfortable living with family, you need to start planning moving out. You can either stay with friends, or get a single room. Depending on location, single room could be anywhere from 3,000 per month to N10,000. You couod even share with a friend to reduce cost.

i neva told u i stay with the mum

i stay with godwin but we(godwin and i) go to the mum's place sometimes

there is no family house

we stay in different rented apartments within ikorodu

i neva told you am jobless

what is the meaning of the questions u are asking?

the thing is i dont earn much so i am not stable or i change schools often

i also have to change locations often

as 4 private lessons, i find it hard to do any 4 long cuz they struggle to pay

right now,two different people said they cant afford more than 9k combined (4k + 5k)

av got no friend here to squat with or share costs with

and they dont pay 3k to 10k per month 4 anything from start

they pay 120k to 200k (including agreement and comission)

(1) (Reply)

Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. / We Are Twin Brothers, We Married The Same Wife And There Is Nothing Like Jealous / Emotional Issue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.