Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,666 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu (21903 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu / Election: Prosecute, Don’t Kill Nigerians – Ben Bruce Tells Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by hardcore007: 9:09am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Well, I still believe things will get better because I don't understand this asiwaju in aso rock, he's different from the asiwaju I used to know.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

Oga believer, ebi pa mi o
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Major7: 9:23am On Feb 18
G00dharddick:

Dude stop going around nairaland spilling this trash everywhere!

The drug lord is a compound failure! It's either you accept the reality now or you keep wailing endlessly

No be dude but a she.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Beautifulday: 9:25am On Feb 18
Paraman:
Aisha will still use her mouth to put herself in trouble.

Fear fear, everyone is not like you.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Major7: 9:25am On Feb 18
Okwyjesus:

Who is the thief?

Fill in gap yourself now grin,na common exercise back then in school tongue
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by United04: 9:28am On Feb 18
Paraman:
Trouble for what So people will not speak again because Emilokan is President.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Mrtaye: 9:29am On Feb 18
morgstreme:

And this nonsense your "principals" in Aisha Yesufu and Peter Obi do is what you term practical opposition?
You can't coerce people in a democracy except you are telling it's Putin's temple you have switched to and not democracy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Major7: 9:30am On Feb 18
blacknp:
Trump dey claim election was rigged abi, is he not on trial for his claim?

You reported to The Supreme Court of Nigeria say Tinubu rigged the election, dey said nonsense allegation, yet you Obidients keep making a false claim.

Animals only understand force, Nnamdi Kanu is a living example.

Stop seeing yourself as a superior to any man or tribe,we're created equally so if you dey rear animal,go use force on them ogbeni cos this forum belongs to humans. Besides,it's a democratic rule of government.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Mrtaye: 9:30am On Feb 18
morgstreme:

I see you have no "comeback"...you can't counter what he said intelligently...

slowpoke!
I know his mindset
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Glassysea(m): 9:42am On Feb 18
She's right the man has no plans because he carry only him people full there people that can help him are nowhere to be found he should resign if he cannot get his government in order
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by slowice(m): 9:44am On Feb 18
Paraman:

Which other trouble is bigger the one we re currently dealing with.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by slowice(m): 9:45am On Feb 18
The Bible can't lie... A thief only come to steal, kill and destroy
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:47am On Feb 18
Mrtaye:

You can't coerce people in a democracy except you are telling it's Putin's temple you have switched to and not democracy

You seem not to ever answer questions directly...
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:48am On Feb 18
DeTruthh:

Ignorance and stupidity comes in different levels. You have shown yours, we have seen it. When I come online and see comments from people like you, I just know that Nigeria may never get better.

Let the blame game continue. Blame the past administrations for Tinubu's policies. That's how Buhari blamed Jonathan, now Tinubu is blaming Buhari. 😂

Olodo!

"Let the blame game continue"....this is exactly what you are perpetrating...

Okpo!
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:50am On Feb 18
DeTruthh:

Ignorance and stupidity comes in different levels. You have shown yours, we have seen it. When I come online and see comments from people like you, I just know that Nigeria may never get better.

Let the blame game continue. Blame the past administrations for Tinubu's policies. That's how Buhari blamed Jonathan, now Tinubu is blaming Buhari. 😂

Unintelligent cretinous reptile..shove your malicious clueless fangs back into your buccal cavity..

You are NOTHING but CLUELESS and BRAINLESS...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:52am On Feb 18
G00dharddick:

What are the prices of commodities for those 4 decades before the drug criminal came in?

How was the economy for those
4 decades as compared to now under the foolish drug criminal? Ur people from SW are bitterly disappointed in him and are seriously complaining yet you're still trying to defend him?

Even Seunmsg the famous 🤡 has abandoned Tinubu knowing fully well that he is a failure yet you still dey defend am? The joke is on you

You are NOT Cognitive..and you are mundane and mediocre in outlook and exposure.

If my teenage son sounds and reasons the way you do,I will get my rifle and shoot myself in the done...I am certified a failed father if he sounds like you...

God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:52am On Feb 18
JealousCobra:

You can have them all for yourself.

Like I have you...slowpoke!
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by infofta(m): 9:58am On Feb 18
blacknp:
Election season is over, The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled, when you make a claim to incite people, you better have evidence to prove it.

Tinubu rigged Lagos State, Osun State, The South South States, & the whole Eastern States in Nigeria abi?

Animals need force, soon Hajia will be wailing.

You mean the Supreme Thieves that ignored all the election results manipulation in River state and the criminal in charge was rewarded in Abuja. When civil war starts there will be no hiding place for anyone. Even the Soldiers won't be able to protect them.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Mandate2023: 9:59am On Feb 18
magoo10:
is that all you have to say?
stale.
nigerians know who the real thieves are .

No be today ppl dey lose election, he reach obi turn una dey insult 😂

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by fredoooooo: 10:01am On Feb 18
But you're still alive as a Nigeria ..
Masquerade , please Dont divert attention from your campaigng money fraud ..
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by placeofallure(f): 10:02am On Feb 18
Tinubu is NOT the Genesis and Revelation of your problems....Stop feigning ignorance!

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by aswani(m): 10:14am On Feb 18
infofta:

You mean the Supreme Thieves that ignored all the election results manipulation in River state and the criminal in charge was rewarded in Abuja. When civil war starts there will be no hiding place for anyone. Even the Soldiers won't be able to protect them.

Did Peter Obi and his drunken band of legal representatives produce any evidence of rigging in Rivers state, No? So how exactly are the eminent and learned judges of the Tribunal and Supreme court supposed to rule on that?

You that you have the evidence, why did you not send it to them?

Cynthia Okeke that the whole world saw rigging for LP shamelessly has never been taken to task once by Obidients. How hypocritical is that?

Hopefully you will be at the forefront of any civil war that is started because of unproven allegations.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by lendahand(m): 10:18am On Feb 18
udede:
but that guy is just an impostor. We know them by their words not their Monika.
yeah that's another side to it because he is sounding like Joe Igbokwe already.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by blowjohn(m): 10:18am On Feb 18
StarRida:
my dear you funny oo grin grin grin grin

Something is wrong somewhere.
It's like juju
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:29am On Feb 18
Gbam.

Na dm dm
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:30am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Well, I still believe things will get better because I don't understand this asiwaju in aso rock, he's different from the asiwaju I used to know.

story. Military is coming
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:32am On Feb 18
allthingsgood:
Anty abeg go and sleep

All the courts in the land ruled that tinubu won. Stop being a sore loser and rest.
Mumu. The court he already bought right, when will sufferness tire u broda
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Web2020: 10:35am On Feb 18
On the 25th is the national day of laying a curse on the bad. leaders. Please don't forget the following people:

1. Mahmud
2. The five Appeal court judges
3. The three Supreme court judges
4. Buhari
5. Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:35am On Feb 18
JealousCobra:

Only to arrest una sabi for dis country rather to attend to the issues on ground.

APC said more than this in 2014.

So let them be served with their own medicine.

Nothing should happen to her oh!!
arrest her she did more than this to buhari yet no one send her.. elections was rigged yet LP won Lagos Abuja nassarawa plateau Edo Cross River.. Aisha Yusuf should continue entertaining u guys
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by DeTruthh: 10:38am On Feb 18
morgstreme:

Olodo!

"Let the blame game continue"....this is exactly what you are perpetrating...

Okpo!
😂😂😂😂You never disappoint. A typical APC. Will always turn things around to blame someone.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by DeTruthh: 10:44am On Feb 18
placeofallure:
Tinubu is NOT the Genesis and Revelation of your problems....Stop feigning ignorance!
Pls under whose administration is a dollar going for over 1000 naira? Under whose administration is fuel selling for almost 700 naira. This is the current problem.

Lets stop this blame game. If you know you can't do the job, don't contest. Excuse after excuse. You've left Buhari's tenure and moved to Jonathan.

Under Jonathan a dollar was N212. Wrong economic policies of Buhari raised it to 700 and now Tinubu's taking it to 1500.

And here you want to make an excuse for incompetence. Keep deceiving your stupid self.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by DeTruthh: 10:47am On Feb 18
morgstreme:

Unintelligent cretinous reptile..shove your malicious clueless fangs back into your buccal cavity..

You are NOTHING but CLUELESS and BRAINLESS...
You open your mouth vaaa and vomit stupidity. Well you can only give what you have.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by IfnobeGod20: 10:55am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

We've been telling you people but you careless to heed to our kind advise. Lagos is not Nigeria. The weakest governor in Nigeria can successfully govern Lagos without bleeping eyelid. Lagos is a special state in Nigeria with all its needed to be great, unlike other states. Again, he was lucky to have some best brains with him then, someone like Fashola, Aregbe and Osibanjo. These are the brains behind everything he does as governor while he was busy playing the politics, these people were busy thinking for him administratively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery’s Second Crude Oil Shipment Leaves US For Nigeria / "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu / $16bn Power Projects: Why Buhari Should Not Probe Obasanjo – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.