Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu (21906 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu / Election: Prosecute, Don’t Kill Nigerians – Ben Bruce Tells Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by rummmy: 7:41am On Feb 18
We will all have sense by force in the country..
Look at the way Ghananians and south Africans are mocking us...
Crumble economy..
Insecurities..
Inflations..
Bad govt..
Tinubu for life..
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 7:41am On Feb 18
JealousCobra:

What happened to freedom of speech?

Cheap propaganda can't silent the cry of the masses. This is democracy which Tinubu rode on to assume office not military era.

When the leader is loosing guard on it duty then it is our responsibility as the society to cry out.

No one will clip Aisha's wing , I said NO ONE!!

What happened to me saying your mother has you as an illegitimate child of your dad and going with it on Air when it's not true?

Freedom of Speech you say..

You stupidity is FREELY given to you indeed .
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 7:42am On Feb 18
JealousCobra:

I don't play with pigs grin

I do.............
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by ufotunang: 7:44am On Feb 18
Nigerians really missed Peter obi.....he would had made the economy and country to be better and give nigerians better life and better standard of living by now
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by ufotunang: 7:44am On Feb 18
What did they expect when they vote old men into power
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by paskal16: 7:45am On Feb 18
Na only afinjas e go kill, no be me
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by StPete: 7:46am On Feb 18
yarimo:
OBI, abure and Aisha Yusuf are all thieves who stole labour party money

How can someone who donated N800m, more than half the money for the campaign be a thief? Now you see why your father has remained poor all his life because he birthed a riff raff who cannot think properly but constitute nuisance all over the internet and has never been productive to bring him out of his misery
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by udede(m): 7:50am On Feb 18
Paraman:
Nah like this Kanu dey make mouth before, he don humble now
save this my comment bro. KANU MUST BE RELEASED, AND HE WILL STILL SAY THINGS THAT WILL MAKE WHAT HE SAID BEFORE A CHILD'S PLAY. his followers have tripped just in case you don't know.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by EEIA: 7:54am On Feb 18
StPete:

How can someone who donated N800m, more than half the money for the campaign be a thief? Now you see why your father has remained poor all his life because he birthed a riff raff who cannot think properly but constitute nuisance all over the internet and has never been productive to bring him out of his misery

if you think he was spending his own personal money when donating which amounts to more than half of what was donated for his campaign, then he has more than enough to run his campaign without donations.

In fact he has more than enough money he stole from Anambra state so he shouldn’t ask for donations.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by franudi: 7:55am On Feb 18
Paraman:
Nonsense talk.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Mccullum: 7:56am On Feb 18
If she claimed that Tinubu rigged himself into power. Tell us how he rigged it.

Can she also tell us who won and analyze how the person won.

If not with details, that's meant she was just seeking for attention and abusing freedom of expression.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by StPete: 7:57am On Feb 18
EEIA:

if you think he was spending his own personal money when donating which amounts to more than half of what was donated for his campaign, then he has more than enough to run his campaign without donations.

In fact he has more than enough money he stole from Anambra state so he shouldn’t ask for donations.

He has been the only governor that EFCC never for one day invited for questioning so your idea of him stealing is already rubbish. And yes, he has more than enough to run his campaign without donations but people willingly donated not to him, but his campaign team
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by franudi: 7:58am On Feb 18
blacknp:
Election season is over, The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled, when you make a claim to incite people, you better have evidence to prove it.

Tinubu rigged Lagos State, Osun State, The South South States, & the whole Eastern States in Nigeria abi?

Animals need force, soon Hajia will be wailing.
Did anybody arrested Tinubu when he was insulting Jonathan? Nothing should happen to Aisha.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by udede(m): 7:59am On Feb 18
Ezewuzie01:
This Aisha Yesufu doesn't know that northern muslims already see her as a promiscuous woman with how she positions her breasts whenever Peter Obi is around her. Peter Obi will lose again in 2027 and there is nothing she can do about it.
sebi you think you just said something abi ? So when ever you see her near Peter Obi, na her breasts you dey check for how they were positioned abi. Mad pipu every where
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by franudi: 7:59am On Feb 18
May be the inks for blue prints have finished.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Maxtipulation(m): 7:59am On Feb 18
yarimo:

Whilst Tinubu and CO are stealing Nigerian money at the federal level which is higher?
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Paraman: 8:02am On Feb 18
udede:
save this my comment bro. KANU MUST BE RELEASED, AND HE WILL STILL SAY THINGS THAT WILL MAKE WHAT HE SAID BEFORE A CHILD'S PLAY. his followers have tripped just in case you don't know.
Till then

For now he's locked up in the zoo cage like a monkey
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by udede(m): 8:07am On Feb 18
lendahand:
you're an enemy within, very dangerous like a black mamba. Change your moniker please.
but that guy is just an impostor. We know them by their words not their Monika.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Jayhome24: 8:09am On Feb 18
This one is still talking.

Aisha go and free your husband from where you chained him turning him into your house help, free your husband. You are more evil and destructive than the govt by marrying a man somebody pikin and ruined his life with your wizardry and turned him to your cleaner, free him or get lost.

We have told you several time after the court gave you all the time in the world to proof Tinubu rigged the election but you mofos couldn't, pls Wizard Aisha provide your evidence of rigging if e sure for you tongue?

We know your game with your package fraud called obi by making sure Nigeria never settle thinking doing that will make us dump Tinubu, madam wizard you lie, come 2027 we will support and vote for Tinubu again and again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by JealousCobra(m): 8:13am On Feb 18
morgstreme:

What happened to me saying your mother has you as an illegitimate child of your dad and going with it on Air when it's not true?

Freedom of Speech you say..

You stupidity is FREELY given to you indeed .

I don't roll with pigs.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by stevonics: 8:14am On Feb 18
Any activist can say that because there are evidence of rigging. It is an indirect way of going back to a case.
JealousCobra:

Only arrest una sabi for dis country rather to attend to the issues on ground.

APC said more than this in 2014.

So let them be served with their own medicine.

Nothing should happen to her oh!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Jayhome24: 8:17am On Feb 18
franudi:
Did anybody arrested Tinubu when he was insulting Jonathan? Nothing should happen to Aisha.

If anything happen to Aisha what will you do and what can you do Toothless lon forming superman we go lock her up nothing go shele abeg waka one dde.

Most of you who suddenly became Jonathan advocates now were same people insulting him then calling him a fool, a sluggish, a clueless, idiot etc I and few comrades here stood our ground to support Gej and I'm still his die hard followers till date but on this Tinubu era I'm standing by Tinubu and I will vote for him again and again.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by JealousCobra(m): 8:18am On Feb 18
morgstreme:

I do.............

You can have them all for yourself.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by NextAbuja: 8:22am On Feb 18
I am a Nigerian and I know Peter Obis the thief
na package you Igbos de package the failure

magoo10:
is that all you have to say?
stale.
nigerians know who the real thieves are .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by G00dharddick: 8:23am On Feb 18
morgstreme:

Tinubu is NOT the main destroyer of the country.. stop being empty..

He has been in seat for 8 months and he is the "main destroyer" of a nation that has been raped and pelted for over 4 decades

Some of you are really unintelligent..

What are the prices of commodities for those 4 decades before the drug criminal came in?

How was the economy for those
4 decades as compared to now under the foolish drug criminal? Ur people from SW are bitterly disappointed in him and are seriously complaining yet you're still trying to defend him?

Even Seunmsg the famous 🤡 has abandoned Tinubu knowing fully well that he is a failure yet you still dey defend am? The joke is on you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by DeTruthh: 8:35am On Feb 18
hammer567:
JOHN 10 10

THE THIEF COMETH TO STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY
FreestuffNG
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by DeTruthh: 8:36am On Feb 18
yarimo:
Chief clown of Nairaland. Chief Zombie of Tinubu and APC 😂
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by DeTruthh: 8:38am On Feb 18
blacknp:
Election season is over, The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled, when you make a claim to incite people, you better have evidence to prove it.

Tinubu rigged Lagos State, Osun State, The South South States, & the whole Eastern States in Nigeria abi?

Animals need force, soon Hajia will be wailing.

Ignorance and stupidity comes in different levels. I've seen your own level.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by DeTruthh: 8:42am On Feb 18
morgstreme:

Tinubu is NOT the main destroyer of the country.. stop being empty..

He has been in seat for 8 months and he is the "main destroyer" of a nation that has been raped and pelted for over 4 decades

Some of you are really unintelligent..

Ignorance and stupidity comes in different levels. You have shown yours, we have seen it. When I come online and see comments from people like you, I just know that Nigeria may never get better.

Let the blame game continue. Blame the past administrations for Tinubu's policies. That's how Buhari blamed Jonathan, now Tinubu is blaming Buhari. 😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:45am On Feb 18
derecho:
Tinubu, the illegitimate
How else does a government become legitimate? Your candidate was beaten silly to a distant third.Supreme court has confered legitimacy on his government and he would continue to rule you and your family till atleast 2027( Amen)
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by broadman20: 8:46am On Feb 18
Paraman:

Upon hungry stomach o! You are still typing?

Some people can never be redeemed o!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by aswani(m): 8:56am On Feb 18
Earthquakes:

Can you swear your kids future that the election was not clearly rigged, I didn’t say rigged but blatantly rigged and you found nothing wrong with it, after spending such for election?

We all saw what Cynthia Okeke did on behalf of the Labour Party and we wonder how many more of that behaviour existed in the South-East to suddenly be giving LP over 85% of votes in a region of the country where they lose to APGA, PDP and APC even in bye elections.

Thank God that blatant rigging was restricted only in the South-East

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.