Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? (8190 Views)

Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by ektbear: 1:23am On Nov 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Sincerely, as much as I dislike GEJ, OBJ is the worst to me.

If you have another opinion, your problem.

My God will never forgive what he did to Ekiti and the SW.

OBJ was a great president for Nigeria, the best Nigeria has had so far. But he was very bad for Yorubaland, in my opinion. If his anointed governors in the SW had performed, I'd have absolutely minimal beef with him, to be quite honest.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

OBJ was a great president for Nigeria, the best Nigeria has had so far. But he was very bad for Yorubaland, in my opinion. If his anointed governors in the SW had performed,

This I agree with, for Nigeria not the SW.
He and his daughter, same cocoon.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 1:33am On Nov 11, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Jonathan is amongst the best President Nigeria has ever Produced, if not the best. All this insults are from power hungry tribes and tribalists that perceive themselves as the natural born rulers and damn right mis-rulers of Nigeria.

I expect at the end of GEJ first tenure, even with all this distractions, for Nigerians and the International Communities to be amazed by his accomplishments.

To all who come on this site to talk trash about our President becos u feel your tribesman should be President, a big shame. U and Boko Haramites, are the reason Nigeria's break up seems eminent, even though some of us wish things were different.

I like you very much o but this is plain stupi.dity and mo.ronic

that is why I said you and ur likes such as beaf and point B are ethnic bigots

did the you read the thread from the beginning or u are just spewing trash just because of the same reason as ur primitive friend Point B aka ezeuche ?
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Beaf: 1:50am On Nov 11, 2011
All you have to do is say the word, bigot and pronto! The grass eating, boko haram luv'n carmel appears! Miracle! grin grin grin grin

More of Gbawe's sickening application of ACN's weapon of ethnic bigotry:

Gbawe:

[b][size=14pt]My brother, trust me when I say Beaf is a failure and sad loser who sits joblessly in his room formenting fantasies. He gets more deranged by the day. The crap he wrote above is complete nonsense dragged out from the dark corners of his fried brain. Totally comical shite from a Yoruba wannabe who thinks he knows Yoruba land and its politics because he speaks the Yoruba language. Dude knows nada about the ACN and only a fool will take a wannabe like him seriously.

Only a mad man, totally obsessed with Yoruba folks, would write what we see below considering we have many despicable neanderthal Governors not fit to even lick the boots of Aregbesola. Abeg, when did Aregbe overtake grossly corrupt misrulers like Orji, Uduaghan, Nyako, Jang  (many,many dead due to his incompetence) et al for this wannabe to make this insane conclusion? Caveat emptor!!! Discuss with Beaf only if you like talking to mentally deranged individuals. Only a mad man ,for example, will conclude that Aregbe is worse, "by a long shot", in comparison to a governor who has watched helplessly as violent crisis took Nigerian lives i.e Jang. Beaf, drop your obsession with us. You are not and can never be a Yoruba man even as it is now obvious that this is what you want most in life with your 24/7 focus on what we do.[/size][/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774228.64.html#msg9279802

[size=14pt]Choi! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
See how ACN peeps turn a simple political discussion to a Yoruba matter?
This is the very same thing GEJ is suffering from ACN inspired goons.[/size]
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 1:55am On Nov 11, 2011
Beaf:

All you have to do is say the word, bigot and pronto! The grass eating, boko haram luv'n carmel appears! Miracle! grin grin grin grin

LOL typical

I guess you and your bigoted goons such as PointB, Bliss4lfy, wereperi, edicolove etc have nothing to say abi

Now it results to insults and making jokes. Really typical

Beaf do me a favour

Help me tell GEJ to please not remove the fuel subsidy next year or change the fuel price to 142 Naira per litre

and guess what, I would be just like you

I would see him as MR prefect even if I do not collect paid cheque from him , I would do your job for him for FREE !!!!

YES THAT IS RIGHT, FOR FRREEEEE !!!!!

thanks brother nwanne smiley
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by jmaine: 4:29am On Nov 11, 2011
alj harem:

Haba grin grin grin grin , he can't be innocent because I saw his post with my korokoro eyes

the guy is a bigot, I keep wondering why you support him soooo mucchhh or are you too in his pay roll lipsrsealed grin grin grin wink

grin . . .Beaf is dubiously interesting  wink  . . .and i don't mind Beaf connecting me to Aso Rock for some large payday  tongue . . . . But that aside . . . I only support his stand when we are on the same footing . . .but i don't support most of his antics that riles most of you . . I just stay on the side lines having a good laff with his annoying methodology that has made him the most controversial, [b]most sought after sparring partner and the political section all round buzzer . .  Am sure wherever Beaf is . . he does have a good laff after displaying most of those antics that make you people go haywire grin . . . . 

Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by nagoma(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2011
the NORTH can abuse him frm now till eternity! BUT who ever among them try to touch or harm him or any1 in d south or ND shall be crushed beyond physical recognision!

You can refine the oil but the creekman remins crude for his lifetime!
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Gbawe: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2011
@ crybaby Beaf.

Let me repeat it again, you are a[b] Yoruba wannabe[/b] and a traitor to your region to boot !!!! You have stated many times , even as you are from Delta State, that you don't care about Uduaghan yet you follow Aregbesola, ACN and the SW around 24/7. What does that make you if not a Yoruba wannabe ala the Nigerian living in Nigeria, never set foot in America, yet speaks with a phony American accent, talks always about America and never Nigeria, and considers Obama "my" President. Wake up and smell the coffee !!! You , especially for the noise you make here, are a wannabe and let down to your region and state that could use your loudmouth and spamming behaviour right now.

You parade NL pretending to be interested in our Nations progress yet you don't understand that charity begins at home. Noble ND Youths are tackling Uduaghan and GEJ yet you are never to be seen supporting their cause . Instead you are always to be found commenting loudest on SW issues. Effing wannabe !!!! Below, for example, The forum can see how , disgracefully, you ran away from a thread where you tried to discredit young people from your region who happen to have more love for their land of origin than a wannabe faker like you:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800201.0.html
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by randyorton: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2011
[size=14pt]yorubsa always condemn anyone who isnt from their tribe. GEJ is a better president than OBJ . With the attrocites OBJ committed,he should have a permanent residence in kiri kiri for the rest of his life. The stu.pid yorubas are not making noise about it. Obj wiped off the males in a certain udi community years back.He ordered some soldiers to kill all the males in that community. Has he been tried for that? why are they crucifying IBB for killing kudirat. if someone else had done that ,the stu.pid, dirty,lazy and ugly yorubas would report the person to UNITED NATIONS.

OBJ made 109 trips to europe in his first 2 yrs in office. He did nothing during that time. In a very short time,GEJ has been able to fix the problem with electricity generation and would still do more. OBJ spent his whole time in office fighting his political rivals. He even had to establish the EFCC to properly hunt his rivals.

who does not know that tinubu and his school boy Fashola are thieves? what are they doing with our taxes. Lagos state generate billions on taxes monthly. i pay tax of 20k per month. just multiply that by the number of people who work in lagos . some even pay higher that. Companies also pay massive taxes. what does fashola the school boy use it for? i agree that the guy is doing some stuffs in lagos but it is quite small when u compared what lagos makes monthly to what it spends. if someone else does that,these ugly yorubas would start complaining.
[/size]
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Kolababa: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2011
Dont be sentimental and dont let us celebrate mediocrisy. Since Jonathan assumed office, he has always been approaching governance business with sense of clueless and directionless. From six year single term to increase in elecricity tarriff to suspension of appeal court judge to fuel subsidy removal to re-introduction of toll gates.
Please dont come display ethnic sentiments here. Tell your brother to be focussed and stop trying to satisfy those PDP hawks that brought him to power.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by olawalebabs(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2011
yorubas are the most non tribalist Nigerian, doing Obj era the bashing he receives are mostly from his yoruba kinsmen, have you forgotten? moreover, criticizing GEJ is not the same thing as hatred. it's up to him to take it and become a better person.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Gbawe: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2011
Kolababa:

Dont be sentimental and dont let us celebrate mediocrisy. Since Jonathan assumed office, he has always been approaching governance business with sense of clueless and directionless. From six year single term to increase in elecricity tarriff to suspension of appeal court judge to fuel subsidy removal to re-introduction of toll gates.
Please dont come display ethnic sentiments here. Tell your brother to be focussed and stop trying to satisfy those PDP hawks that brought him to power.

Thank you !!!
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2011
randyorton:

yorubsa always condemn anyone who isnt from their tribe. GEJ is a better president than OBJ . With the attrocites OBJ committed,he should have a permanent residence in kiri kiri for the rest of his life. The stu.pid yorubas are not making noise about it. Obj wiped off the males in a certain udi community years back.He ordered some soldiers to kill all the males in that community. Has he been tried for that? why are they crucifying IBB for killing kudirat. if someone else had done that ,the stu.pid, dirty,lazy and ugly yorubas would report the person to UNITED NATIONS.

OBJ made 109 trips to europe in his first 2 yrs in office. He did nothing during that time. In a very short time,GEJ has been able to fix the problem with electricity generation and would still do more. OBJ spent his whole time in office fighting his political rivals. He even had to establish the EFCC to properly hunt his rivals.

who does not know that tinubu and his school boy Fashola are thieves? what are they doing with our taxes. Lagos state generate billions on taxes monthly. i pay tax of 20k per month. just multiply that by the number of people who work in lagos . some even pay higher that. Companies also pay massive taxes. what does fashola the school boy use it for? i agree that the guy is doing some stuffs in lagos but it is quite small when u compared what lagos makes monthly to what it spends. if someone else does that,these ugly yorubas would start complaining.

[size=16pt] another stu.pid rant by another stu.pid nwa igbo LOL grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Gbawe: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2011
olawalebab:

yorubas are the most non tribalist Nigerian, doing Obj era the bashing he receives are mostly from his yoruba kinsmen, have you forgotten? moreover, criticizing GEJ is not the same thing as hatred. it's up to him to take it and become a better person.

My brother, it is thread like these that show how hateful, two-faced and shamelessly bigoted some Nigerians are.
They are always keen to blame Yoruba folks for everything . They constantly accuse the Yorubas of bigotry while they are more guilty of it. Well, let us not even go too far into the past. Recently, when our Nation was reeling under the Yar Adua health saga and all prominent folks from all regions had the chance to show their basic committment to preserving the nation everyone is now rushing to lead, which region, more than any other, stood up for Nigeria ?

They tell us we vote and act tribally, yet what did we have to gain insisting , louder than anyone else, that GEJ must act as our President while his 'brothers' , eager to claim him today, stood by and watched when Mr. President was in desperate need of support from all Nigerians? Ordinarily, I would not have a problem with anyone calling me or my region bigoted so far as the accusers are not far more guilty of bigotry, senseless revisionism and double standards themselves.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by BoOOosHBoy: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2011
Tribalism again?
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by olawalebabs(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2011
@Gbawe, ask any body that vote and support GEJ did not do that because of his acheivement as Governor in Bayelsa (i see none), not because of his acheivement as acting and subsequently president, but because he is 'our own', Have you forgotten the name he gave himself during election campaign "Azikwe"?, these sets of people will always be the first to accuse you of being ethnic bigot.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2011
@randyorton you are a big fool, if fashola is exploiting u by excessive tax collection, why dont u leave Lagos & go back to your village in OWERE or wherever u hail from. As much as i detest OBJ, this old man still has guts & is even respected all over the african community. Onlike GEJ who is spineless, liverless, gutless & clueless. Imagine timipre sylva threatning to kill him, imagine boko haram daring him to come to maiduguri. GEJ you are a failure a flop & a fowl u cannot bite u cannot roar u are a dunce. Dont dissapoint those that voted for u. ODE!
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by PointB: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2011
Gbawe:

My brother, it is thread like these that show how hateful, two-faced and shamelessly bigoted some Nigerians are.
They are always keen to blame Yoruba folks for everything . They constantly accuse the Yorubas of bigotry while they are more guilty of it. Well, let us not even go too far into the past. Recently, when our Nation was reeling under the Yar Adua health saga and all prominent folks from all regions had the chance to show their basic committment to preserving the nation everyone is now rushing to lead, which region, more than any other, stood up for Nigeria ?

They tell us we vote and act tribally, yet what did we have to gain insisting , louder than anyone else, that GEJ must act as our President while his 'brothers' , eager to claim him today, stood by and watched when Mr. President was in desperate need of support from all Nigerians? Ordinarily, I would not have a problem with anyone calling me or my region bigoted so far as the accusers are not far more guilty of bigotry, senseless revisionism and double standards themselves.

Louder than everyone else?
Louder than Dora Akunyili? Dora Akunyili of NAFDAC fame, who at great personal risk (of assassination) broke the ranks of the cabal from within their own camp. That is friend, is the biggest,  most and most important singular action that brought the cabal to their knees.

Inside pressure, and cracks! Not the rabble-rouses like you from the outside. But then, what else can do you know how best to do than claiming glory for your tribesmen. And you are not a bigot!  grin grin grin grin grin

Na me score am! Selfish, bigoted, mischievous, ACN thug!
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Gbawe: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2011
PointB:

Louder than everyone else?
Louder than Dora Akunyili? Dora Akunyili of NAFDAC fame, who at great personal risk (of assassination) broke the ranks of the cabal from within their own camp. That is friend, is the biggest,  most and most important singular action that brought the cabal to their knees.

Inside pressure, and cracks! Not the rabble-rouses like you from the outside. But then, what else can do you know how best to do than claiming glory for your tribesmen. And you are not a bigot!  grin grin grin grin grin

Na me score am! Selfish, bigoted, mischievous, ACN thug!

Suwegbe revisionist. We are talking of those who took to the Streets, marched on the national assembly and organised rallies home and abroad and not an opportunist who knew Yar Adua was in a coma and was , due to  self-preservation, paying homage to the principle of "the king is dead, long live the king".

Please show us examples of anything , similar to SNG marches in Nigeria , New York and London, you or Akunyili's ilk organised. You should tell us which news agency told Nigerians that Yar Adua was in a coma while daring the Nigerian Government to sue them. Tell us the roles of certain prominent folks (like Soyinka, Falana, Bakare et al) outside Goverment  with nothing to gain and not angling for the next job under the 'new kid on the block'.

You should not be mentioning Akunyili here because everything she has gone on to do after NAFDAC has tainted her as a crass opportunist. Did the same woman not leave the GEJ government "to save her marraige" as per the ultimatum her husband gave her to leave the PDP only for her to then turn around and be begging GEJ for a ministerial slot when Ngige finished her APGA 'adventure' ? Remember how Ngige took her and Obi to task for asking , like neanderthals, Anambra folks not to vote for a "Yoruba Party"? Why is she a pariah today if not for her treachery and shameless opportunism? Like I said earlier, I have no problem with losers like you shouting "bigot" at others if you are not the biggest bigots and haters yourself discredited by real history and documented events.
With rants such as that seen below, you have no business calling anyone else a bigot. Just look in the mirror to see a class A bigot.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-722305.0.html

PointB wrote:

The little evidence we have so far (the murdered youth corpers) showed that they (Northern Rioters) have butchered more yorubas than the Igbos. But while latter takes measures (react, revenge, complain, etc) to seek redress, the latter keep mum like the little coward they have always being. But would rather celebrate the murder of Igbos, and other tribes. I said earlier, yoruba blood  aint worth a dime, I might be right after all, as your slain compatriots hardly ever make it to the statistics table, let alone have a face!

Pathetic if you ask me.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by PointB: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2011
Gbawe:

Suwegbe revisionist. We are talking of those who took to the Streets, marched on the national assembly and organised rallies home and abroad and not an opportunist who knew Yar Adua was in a coma and was , due to  self-preservation, paying homage to the principle of "the king is dead, long live the king".

Please show us examples of anything , similar to SNG marches in Nigeria , New York and London, you or Akunyili's ilk organised. You should tell us which news agency told Nigerians that Yar Adua was in a coma while daring the Nigerian Government to sue them. Tell us the roles of certain prominent folks (like Soyinka, Falana, Bakare et al) outside Goverment  with nothing to gain and not angling for the next job under the 'new kid on the block'.

You should not be mentioning Akunyili here because everything she has gone on to do after NAFDAC has tainted her as a crass opportunist. Did the same woman not leave the GEJ government "to save her marraige" as per the ultimatum her husband gave her to leave the PDP only for her to then turn around and be begging GEJ for a ministerial slot when Ngige finished her APGA 'adventure' ? Remember how Ngige took her and Obi to task for asking , like neanderthals, Anambra folks not to vote for a "Yoruba Party"? Why is she a pariah today if not for her treachery and shameless opportunism? Like I said earlier, I have no problem with losers like you shouting "bigot" at others if you are not the biggest bigots and haters yourself discredited by real history and documented events.
With rants such as that seen below, you have no business calling anyone else a bigot. Just look in the mirror to see a class A bigot.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-722305.0.html

PointB wrote:

You marched on the streets? So freaking what? What did your street show of political opportunism achieved? Cast your mind back to the June 12 era when Nigerians marched on the streets in Yaba and at other places. What did it that achieve? Did Abacha bulge?

Tunde Bakare and Dele Momodu's participation in the  SNG rallies and march,  had no altruistic motive if you must know. It was a as selfish and opportunistic attempt to launch themselves into the the big arena. Fortunately like all selfish political adventurism, we saw how it ended!

So if you stand here with a smug on your face, panting like a dog that is celebrating victory in a 100 meter dash, and thinking we did not see through the action of those opportunistic goons, then I have news for you - WE DID.

The real hero of the Yar Adua illness and hand-over saga was, and remains - Dora Akunyili, whose memo sent jitters  across government circle and disstabilised the cabal from the inside, catching them pants down in their diabolic game. Without Dora, those protest would have been like ranting of ants, based on the workings of Nigeria which, only naive people like you failed to understand!

Nigerians knew what happened and the role she played. DORA AKUNYILI was the hero, and never Tunde Bakere and Dele Mamodu who were indirectly launching there political career!
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by mystikal(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2011
GEJ doesnt inspire confidence or hope of any kind; besides Presidents need to be insulted criticised, its the same the world over especially when they are appear to be underperforming.

BTW, I don't get how a President is said to be 'bad to yorubas and good to Nigeria'. Na so we go dey de.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by humblebee: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
randyorton:

[size=14pt]yorubsa always condemn anyone who isnt from their tribe. GEJ is a better president than OBJ . With the attrocites OBJ committed,he should have a permanent residence in kiri kiri for the rest of his life. The stu.pid yorubas are not making noise about it. Obj wiped off the males in a certain udi community years back.He ordered some soldiers to kill all the males in that community. Has he been tried for that? why are they crucifying IBB for killing kudirat. if someone else had done that ,the stu.pid, dirty,lazy and ugly yorubas would report the person to UNITED NATIONS.

who does not know that tinubu and his school boy Fashola are thieves? what are they doing with our taxes. Lagos state generate billions on taxes monthly. i pay tax of 20k per month. just multiply that by the number of people who work in lagos . some even pay higher that. Companies also pay massive taxes. what does fashola the school boy use it for? i agree that the guy is doing[b] some stuffs[/b] in lagos but it is quite small when u compared what lagos makes monthly to what it spends. if someone else does that,these ugly yorubas would start complaining.
[/size]

this post shows you're a clueless thicko, people like you need not to be answered

let others do this stuff you call small in your state, na by force to live for lagos, if its not convenient for you. just pack your things and enter bus to your villa na, sebi no body go ask you for tax if you dey farm dey pick nuts
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by benzion72(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
We now know that it take more than goodluck to be a leader. Bokoharam is killing and wasting precious life for nothing daily even in Abuja and our goodluck has no answer, PHCN tarrif as gone through the ceiling that also is a goodluck. Petroleum is to be priced like Diesel another good luck. Roads are it its worst peak and Tolls are to be placed next year another goodluck. I know by Gods grace People destructive party will not succed in 2015.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by baslone: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2011
One pretty girl wrote this on his facebook page:

I like u cos u like exercising ur weak brain cells by thinking of wat to post on ur FB page,

of wat good has this development done to Nigerians??u just like running ur big for nothing mouth like a tap

, the oil industry is getting a contract dis much and am sure with this,, so much money is getting into the
nation's purse yet the best Nigerians can get from this deal is the removal of oil subsidy,

can u comprehend thatGEJ,if u think u can fool people,,u will end up fooling urself, the nation is getting so
much yet the silly president cannot offer just a little to those who voted him in, u once had no shoes,,,u are on ur way back to square one

, the same invisible hands that dealt with Sanni Abacha will deal with u ruthlessly sooner than u think except the living God doesnt exist again, God's ears are filled with the mournings and groanings of Nigerians

, HE will pay u a visit very soon!!
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
Nigeria needs a strong leader to protect the country from external forces with internal agents.How can outsiders tell you the next places that will be bombed in your country.This man just packaged the country and ready to seel it soon.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by dayokanu(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
[size=18pt]We know the ethnic group that was first to endorse IBB for President

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/2011-ojukwu-canvasses-support-for-ibb/

We know the ethnic group that was aiming for VP to Atiku (Soludo)

We know the ethnic group who was mouth piece for IBB (Chukwumerije)

We know the ethnic group that was mouthpiece for Abacha (Ofonagoro)[/size]
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by AlQaadir: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2011
Hey NL loggers.

I came into this site as a result of boko haram agent here called alhj whom i found all his comments here as anti middle belt(North Central) and core hater of the easterners.
Pls guys take note of that idiot whom his kinsmen has destroyed this country for over 45 yrs of our independence and now want Goodluck to magic this country into paradise cove less than 7 months of his presidency.

My southwest brothers pls shine you eyes because same politics had been use by hausa/fulani oligarchy to divide you among your brothers down there in the south, We now in the north both Christian's and Muslims has now perfected all their  plans and though no one is praying for war but if it happen again, ?  i cry for hausa/fulani.
You people know there is no war but see how they are looking then if it had been in the core north the 1966 war was fought how do you think they look will like??

Allah bless One Nigeria
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2011
[size=14pt]We know the ethnic group that was first to endorse BUHARI for President

We know the ethnic group that was aiming for VP to BUHARI (Tunde Bakare)

We know the ethnic group that was mouthpiece for BUHARI ADMINISTRATION  (Tunde Idiagbon)

We KNOW THE TWO ETHNIC GROUP DAT HAVE MOSTLY MIS-RULED Nigeria for over 50 years[/size]

Yakubu Gowon, Head of the Federal Military Government Mil Deposed
29 July 1975 to 13 February 1976 Murtala Mohammed, Head of the Federal Military Government Mil Assassinated
13 February 1976 to 1 October 1979 Olusegun Obasanjo, Head of the Federal Military Government Mil 1st term, transitioned to civil rule
1 October 1979 to 31 December 1983 Shehu Shagari, President NPN Deposed
31 December 1983 to 27 August 1985 Muhammadu Buhari, Chairman of the Supreme Military Council Mil Deposed
27 August 1985 to 26 August 1993 Ibrahim Babangida, President of the Armed Forces Ruling Council Mil Resigned
26 August 1993 to 17 November 1993 Ernest Shonekan, Interim Head of State n-p Deposed
17 November 1993 to 8 June 1998 Mil Died in office
8 June 1998 to 29 May 1999 Abdulsalami Abubakar, Chairman of the Provisional Ruling Council Mil Transitioned to Civil Rule.
29 May 1999 to 29 May 2007 Olusegun Obasanjo, President PDP 2nd term
29 May 2007 to 5 May 2010 Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, President PDP Died in office
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

We know the ethnic group that was first to endorse for President BUHARI

We know the ethnic group that was aiming for VP to BUHARI (Tunde Bakare)

We know the ethnic group that was mouthpiece for BUHARI ADMINISTRATION  (Tunde Idiagbon)

We KNOW THE TWO ETHNIC GROUP DAT HAVE MOSTLY MIS-RULED Nigeria for over 50 years

I would answer the question One by ONe

1. the first ethnic group to endorse buhari is the fulanis and is there any problem with that ?

2. Yes tunde bakare was his VP, any problem with that ?

3. Tunde Idagbon was a fulani man from Kwara, again any problem with that ?

4. Now our first president was Nnamdi azikwe

followed by an ethnic cleasing of the northern, western and SS leaders to intall Ironsi another Igbo son

thus

the Eastern Igbos have had 2 Presidents/ Head of state

the middle belt has had 2 presidetn/ head of state

the SW has had 2 presedent/head of state

the SS has 1

the NE has 1

the Nw has 3

any problem with that eh my wife kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2011
^ Na only my response u see der. Stupid Man! grin angry
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

^ Na only my response u see der. silly Man! grin angry

lol, yes o . you know that it is u that attract my attention the most, that is why I am sometimes compel to respond to you kiss kiss
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by danjohn: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2011
Question: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together?

There are two possible answers to this question:

1. Jonathan is worse that Yar'adua and Obasanjo combined.

2. Nigerians are sick and tired of politics as usual and, although Jonathan promised to be different, he hasn't been better than Obasanjo and Yar'Adua.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Granted N500m Bail / Court Hears IPOB's Application Against Proscription Today / Nigeria's External Reserves Drop By $1bn In 13 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.