Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I'm I Doing The Right Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Doing The Right Thing? (863 Views)

Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) / How Charming I'm I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
So far i have lost 2 gals 'cause i was too caring and understanding,now i'm a relationship with a girl who loves me so much but i don't give a damn about her feelings,infact i cheat on her,don't call her often,her birthday was yesterday but i didn't do a thing for her,is it fair.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Mikael4(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=14pt]No! You aren't doing the right thing. And for the fact that your conscience disturbed and moved you to ask this question, buttresses that fact! How long your conscience bothers you until you respond is left for you to decipher!. . .[/size]
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
Tanx bro
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
Actually logically speaking that doesn't make sense now u have a good one while mess around. Human being sha ave character flaws. Ur cheating cuz u want to nothing like its aint ur fault or past experience effect.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by 25omega(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
poster

go make amends to the girl or release her
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2011
Guru and omega u're appreciated,but i really feel hurt by my past experience,maybe i'm kinda wanting to get back.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
Left to me I think its unnecessary to get back just because some bit-ches don't know what's good doesn't mean its ur fault most women take things for granted not just relationships till it blows up in their face u just focus on getting ur queen and counting that paper, and tell them bit-ches to f off.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by freecocoa(f): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
You are cheating on and treating a girl who loves you bad,and asking if its fair? You must be crazy. Has your conscience stopped functioning?
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
25omega u talked about leaving her,but d thing is she wouldn't let go,she caught me cheating last 2months and cried her heart out but says she still love me and cherish me.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
Freecocoa my brother,i suffered a lot in the hands of those girls,up to the extend of selling my laptop just to buy one a bb,but what do i get in return heartbreak.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
@jbx I think u shud let her go if not u will draw her into ur circle of hate, besides I doubt she will leave.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
That's the point guru,infact i don't feel a thing for her.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by freecocoa(f): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
jbx:

Freecocoa my brother,i suffered a lot in the hands of those girls,up to the extend of selling my laptop just to buy one a bb,but what do i get in return heartbreak.
that was foo lish of you,next time be wiser and I just read you don't feel a thing for this one,let her go,sit her down and explain it to her,she doesn't deserve to pay for the sins of others.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
She somehow deserve it because she was the person who introduced my ex to her cousin brother now the two are rocking the whole lagos.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by freecocoa(f): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
jbx:

that was foo lish of you,next time be wiser and I just read you don't feel a thing for this one,let her go,sit her down and explain it to her,she doesn't deserve to pay for the sins of others.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23am On Nov 11, 2011
jbx:

Foollishhhhhh!!!

jbx:

She somehow deserve it because she was the person who introduced my ex to her cousin brother now the two are rocking the whole lagos.
eemmmmh let me think Mugunnnnnn!!

@op
Now listen clear d wax for ur ear and mould it bck to candle while bado gives u quality and authentic advise

Deal wiv ur past and move on o bcus if dis current babe livs u, na u use ur stupidity to push her away and i swear loneliness wil begin to romance u.If u righted am guessing u will shout a big God forbid as u read,I repeat deres so much to love around u d obstacles lies within u , wise up and fix up.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 11, 2011
Free,there's nofing like mugu here,is very single the guy has money,cruise in the latest Rav4,while me i still dey hustle and he's even ten year older than me and looks like he's ready 2 settle down this year,so can see why my ex dey fall.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by slimyem: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2011
please i beg you in my name,free that babe.she's not a lamb that should take away the sins of others in your life.
Deal with yourself and your issues first.
There's no point keeping her around if you can show her any care or love,
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by itiswell1(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2011
Guy pity this girl now. Free her or concentrate.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Spclst900: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2011
jbx:

for this singular act, i'll nominate you to the president to be given a national award.

Oga sir, u fall hand.

Truthfully poster, awaken you conscience pls.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2011
I am considered foolish for caring,now u guys advised me to care for her again,she seemed 2 be enjoying it,afterall she was the one who offered me friendship and now wants me to assume the position of a boyfrnd,my ex was lovely at the genesis not until we get to mathew,matters started arising after she got a bb,so dis one might be up to somfing too.Comin back 2 what Idowu said if buyin' bb 4 ur gal is mumulish act,what would u say to a guy who sent his gal abroad for her masters and the gal dumped him for one albino and even worst they are wedding dis xmas.No matter how caring u are if she wants to leave she will.
Re: I'm I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
jbx:

I am considered foolish for caring,now u guys advised me to care for her again,she seemed 2 be enjoying it,afterall she was the one who offered me friendship and now wants me to assume the position of a boyfrnd,my ex was lovely at the genesis not until we get to mathew,matters started arising after she got a bb,so dis one might be up to somfing too.Comin back 2 what Idowu said if buyin' bb 4 your gal is mumulish act,what would u say to a guy who sent his gal abroad for her masters and the gal dumped him for one albino and even worst they are wedding dis xmas.No matter how caring u are if she wants to leave she will.
70% of 9ja girls are heartless! They r lookin for who to take care of their responsibilities! @op where hav u bn man? Wake up! Wake up!! (raises voice violently) WAKE UP!!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Docked For Watching Couple Make Love / Please Help. Im Confused. / If Wishes Were Horses, What Would You Wish For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.