Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife (39637 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Lovelyn451(f): 3:06am On Feb 23
That's how they'll be luring women with money, tomorrow now you'll hear after sending her #1m she turned me down...continue

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by occfx: 3:37am On Feb 23
Printme1:
So, this lady was out here on social media like the rest of us and ding, she got his message.

He chatted her for a few minutes and ended up sending her N1 million because she looked like his late wife.

Is he being sentimental? Or does he have an ulterior motive?

I really don't know.

What do you think?

After the credit, we know the next move. Ladies on Tattooo, we trust them.

2 Likes

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by FireUpNow(m): 5:02am On Feb 23
Hips don't lie! I leave it like that

2 Likes

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by freemi(m): 5:15am On Feb 23
E wan knack am . Period!

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Trophy12: 5:38am On Feb 23
Imagine, the man just one use code get your attention to have your number and knack u . They fool your self .

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:13am On Feb 23
Fake alert

Olosho trying to market product
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Hanndye: 6:20am On Feb 23
Na cruise
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Trustedpronet: 6:34am On Feb 23
Let's see the picture of the late wife for comparism or I suspect ritualist.

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Miracle4325: 6:44am On Feb 23
MEN😁
Merely seeing the curves, why won't she looks like his late wife?

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Revolva(m): 6:52am On Feb 23
useless SIMP.... na dem de cause all dese women to de do anyhow

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Emyogalanya: 7:07am On Feb 23
Printme1:
grin grin

Pesin no fit miss him late wife again?
I hope its a Fraction of what he gave his wife while she was Alive

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:10am On Feb 23
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Simps are the major causes of see finish by some ladies.
How many people have the simple man helped in he's family? Someone like that, if a friend asks him for help, he will start complaining and listing all the problems he has.
So many Simpson in this country I tell you. Hiw can someone just dash a woman 1m just to get her attention. Just like that.

2 Likes

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by johnog4sure: 7:15am On Feb 23
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Simps are the major causes of see finish by some ladies.
How many people have the simple man helped in he's family? Someone like that, if a friend asks him for help, he will start complaining and listing all the problems he has.
Na my anger be that, tell him to invest in a struggling business in his hood now, him go call DSS, Lawyer, EFCC and still force you to pay back in 3 months with interest

3 Likes

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by HRMK: 7:17am On Feb 23
nothing goes for free between man and woman in life!

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by ikdaddy01(m): 7:40am On Feb 23
The late wives mother should come and answer few questions.
Or maybe the wife seif, she had a daughter after WAEC and vum ....

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by eepeepook: 7:55am On Feb 23
Is he being sentimental?
Yes.

Or does he have an ulterior motive?
No.

Women out here receiving gifts for existing. “Oh, we’re so marginalized.” Anecdotal experience shows otherwise.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:13am On Feb 23
See curve abeg😏😏
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by forerunner022(m): 8:14am On Feb 23
If you want to catch a big fish, you must use a big bait. The man know wetin him dey do

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Hotice085: 8:39am On Feb 23
Printme1:
So, this lady was out here on social media like the rest of us and ding, she got his message.

He chatted her for a few minutes and ended up sending her N1 million because she looked like his late wife.

Is he being sentimental? Or does he have an ulterior motive?

I really don't know.

What do you think?

The man is useless
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by youngrichnigga: 8:43am On Feb 23
Clout chaser, twitter lier, so the money in the account after the N1million gift is not up to 7 figures abi you forgot to edit that part undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by 9japride(m): 9:00am On Feb 23
johnog4sure:
Na my anger be that, tell him to invest in a struggling business in his hood now, him go call DSS, Lawyer, EFCC and still force you to pay back in 3 months with interest
[color=#006600][/color]

It's terrible. There are a lot of young talents in the country that needs support. One can strike a business deal that the person will remit maybe 40% for example from the profit.
Rather na sponsor slay queens to Dubai etc
If there were supportive guys in our society, the poverty level could have reduced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by yollychika(f): 9:01am On Feb 23
MUST BE NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by scobaba: 9:02am On Feb 23
Ashawo widower. grin
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by 9japride(m): 9:02am On Feb 23
NOETHNICITY:
So many Simpson in this country I tell you. Hiw can someone just dash a woman 1m just to get her attention. Just like that.
[color=#006600][/color]

Some guys dey mumu at times.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by OZIOGU1: 9:29am On Feb 23
Congratulations...enjoy the money.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by teebillz: 12:40pm On Feb 23
Caramia2020:
Smile, is he sure he doesn't fancy her honey pot, because we know how it will end. Service paid for in advance.

I swear. That 1m was just a bait.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by franklingud(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23
Stupid guy 🤔
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Sirhush(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23
He won use money buy love grin
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Ekaka14: 4:58pm On Feb 23
Raalsalghul:
Ulterior motive definitely: just a way to get her attention.
She knows...she's also a crook and it might not end well...especially now that she's posted tjis online . Why didn't she simply say, "No thanks...Pass" to his offer?...
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Ekaka14: 4:59pm On Feb 23
Raalsalghul:
Ulterior motive definitely: just a way to get her attention.
She knows...she's also a crook and it might not end well...especially now that she's posted tjis online . Why didn't she simply say, "No thanks...Pass" to his offer?..
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by WoroSeeWoro(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06
coded ololo na dem....i blame the SIMPS that dash these nigerian girls money they are not worth it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.