Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife (39680 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Teeklef(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22
And the balance is short.

2 Likes

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Dada4me: 9:47pm On Feb 22
How I wish I meet someone who can borrow me #1m to pay back on monthly instalment of #100k, let alone dash me #1m. God please pick my call.

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Quebec91(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22
You nailed it cheesy

GOFRONT:
Man is just being carried away by those hips. He has been flipping through her pics for the past two weeks and salivating and masturbating with those pics until he came up with idea of using million to entise her........which one is "she resemble his late wife"

There is nothing money cannot do. Man just wan chop that punna within those curves.....the man sure know that money open the padlock to the Hips and curves.

And in this olosho mind na, she has trapped a big god.......God is gradually answering her prayer.

When bros chop her finish like Ereke, she would be dumped.

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by kkins25(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22
when i tell people men are fanning the flames of hypergamy, them go talk say i be simp.

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by jojothaiv(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22
James4358:
His money... His choice
Nothing concern me with rich people doings.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Maks27: 9:55pm On Feb 22
GOFRONT:
Man is just being carried away by those hips. He has been flipping through her pics for the past two weeks and salivating and masturbating with those pics until he came up with idea of using million to entise her........which one is "she resemble his late wife"

There is nothing money cannot do. Man just wan chop that punna within those curves.....the man sure know that money open the padlock to the Hips and curves.

And in this olosho mind na, she has trapped a big god.......God is gradually answering her prayer.

When bros chop her finish like Ereke, she would be dumped.
lol
God don answer her prayer 😅
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Mom007(f): 9:56pm On Feb 22
The rich also cry. embarassed
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Okoroawusa: 9:56pm On Feb 22
Which kind yeye story be dis wan? Abeg swerve...
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Printme1: 9:58pm On Feb 22
ALFADOS:
I want learn full stack of a thing
start with YouTube with html and css and javascript in that order
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by tollyboy5(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22
Ogiame:
Another silly tribal bigot
You dey cr a se. grin
This one touch you wella I see
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by fx45(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22
Trizyd:
balance not looking like a milli dropped there
Balance shorter in length than credit alert. Na market she wan sell. She doesn't have up to N100k in that account
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by fitinwell: 10:28pm On Feb 22
Printme1:
So, this lady was out here on social media like the rest of us and ding, she got his message.

He chatted her for a few minutes and ended up sending her N1 million because she looked like his late wife.

Is he being sentimental? Or does he have an ulterior motive?

I really don't know.

What do you think?

Stop lying to tread ok!
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by drerocker: 10:29pm On Feb 22
Printme1:
So, this lady was out here on social media like the rest of us and ding, she got his message.

He chatted her for a few minutes and ended up sending her N1 million because she looked like his late wife.

I really don't know.

What do you think?
Na waooo wetin man do man
Comoomn 20k I de find to buy pampass n baby food I no get. God help me
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by ALFADOS(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22
Printme1:
start with YouTube with html and css and javascript in that order
ok thanks
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by jaytimeo: 10:41pm On Feb 22
Naim use him wife do money make them ask am well
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Inosky: 10:48pm On Feb 22
Brother wey mu.mu. werey
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by tamzi: 11:00pm On Feb 22
Trizyd:
balance not looking like a milli dropped there

You definitely saw it right .
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by enemyofprogress: 11:05pm On Feb 22
Money miss road. Ashawo! Resemble late wife kee you there.

Seun, I just came out of nairaland prison. Please tell Mynd44 to get a carpenter to repair the door of the laterine in block G. They should also increase the quantity of foods they serve in the prison o. People no dey belleful at all.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by bjayx: 11:06pm On Feb 22
Lies... I see lies
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Carlylepneuma: 11:27pm On Feb 22
He set a trap and she fell for it, he used d money as a bait and as a fish that she is boom 💥 she got caught right in to his net. now she's goin to pay the prize... We men have a quadrillion ways to make a woman fall for us this is just one of them but only Legends will understand my language wink
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by haphizz57(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22
My man fit wan use am do stepmom for him kids
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by ponishah: 11:40pm On Feb 22
Printme1:

I really don't know.

What do you think?
All na trick to fuhk
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by dejolly(m): 11:51pm On Feb 22
Na that your back he Dey after. Body go tell you later.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by usagee36: 12:08am On Feb 23
Smart man. A way to win her into his bed. This man might not even have any late wife. Women are known to have fish brain.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by JustPowerApps(m): 12:27am On Feb 23
Useless format, the man is a damn! FOOL, SIMP!
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by brownbib(m): 12:35am On Feb 23
Where is the photo of his late wife.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by charlizonto: 12:41am On Feb 23
...the same line he told his late wife before he married her grin

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Mayflowa(m): 12:42am On Feb 23
Printme1:
anyhow time go reach to produce pics for comparison if they eventually link up grin

Pepsin wey don dey eat eba for the man house grin She has definitely seen the pics. You think the conversation just ended with the alert. Girls love to know more about doings guys
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Ashirioluwa: 2:05am On Feb 23
Printme1:

I really don't know.

What do you think?

Good for her. Olosho is a profitable business.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by madmelon: 2:49am On Feb 23
Your waist ,,your waist 2x all he sees is your waist... congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.