Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife (39674 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by DaddyJapan(m): 9:23pm On Feb 22
Raalsalghul:
Ulterior motive definitely: just a way to get her attention.

Nah, her online profile brings him joy.
That's what he's decided to reward.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by pansophist(m): 9:23pm On Feb 22
1M is the new 100k.

3 Likes

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22
With this kind if pix you display here..am beginning to doubt if all this showoff is not for advertisement of your figure 8......

Even to think say u resemble his late wife, Perhaps the man wey send you 1m dey kolo sef!

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Chikel20000(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22
Printme1:
might be.

But he might also be seeing his future new wife like old wife.
u just nailed it...he loves his late wife n hopes dis one now will become his new wife....it's normal

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by cardoctor(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22
He better check very well. It may still be her.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by sweetjohn(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22
He may want to send 100k and mistakenly press another 0. Dam!
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22
Printme1:
grin grin

Pesin no fit miss him late wife again?
& in peace oo!
grin
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Omoawoke: 9:26pm On Feb 22
Ogiame:
grin grin

Imaginary late wife.

You don get am

He’s a first class simp. If you like woman, go meet am tell am say you like am, baba just wan sample pussy
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by McStoic(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22
He must have really loved the late wife. Love is powerful
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by victorazy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22
Na so 1m dey easy to trowey
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Lanre1st(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22
After alert, what happen next.

Deal is seal
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Wolexzy11: 9:27pm On Feb 22
Hello!! Dont let funds delay you for travel i do proof of funds to any country contact 08139515325
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by essentialone(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22
Please, what part of her body does he imagine to resemble that of his late wife? Is it that side or that other side?

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by gaby(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22
The babe needs to go check out ReesaNeesa's "who df did I get married to" on TikTok.

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Olaasunky1: 9:31pm On Feb 22
Caramia2020:
Smile, is he sure he doesn't fancy her honey pot? Because we know how it will end. Service paid for in advance.
What's the meaning of honey pot pls?
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Greystone: 9:32pm On Feb 22
Any naira amount seems like a lot until it's converted to US Dollar

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by OdefaGirl(f): 9:32pm On Feb 22
Please who do I look like his lost bestie....🤣
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Dexy4yah(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22
Foolishness at it's peak
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by israelmao(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22
He's not lying he's only not telling the truth.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by OdefaGirl(f): 9:34pm On Feb 22
Please who do I look like his lost bestie....😁
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Psady(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22
Printme1:
anyhow time go reach to produce pics for comparison if they eventually link up grin
No be lie! Him go know say money miss road.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Nuelonyi: 9:34pm On Feb 22
Old story 😏
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by We4all: 9:35pm On Feb 22
God! Her shape is so fake and unflattering. I think some people don't check themselves out before posting.

2 Likes

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Angelfrost(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22
Everything for clout...!

Una go just dey lamba shamelessly for this internet.

1 Like

Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by tollyboy5(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22
Ogiame:
grin

Na who this one wan deceive?
Lol I believe her, wetin igbo men no fit do untop woman matter grin I neva see am.
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Omalicious1: 9:39pm On Feb 22
Printme1:
So, this lady was out here on social media like the rest of us and ding, she got his message.

He chatted her for a few minutes and ended up sending her N1 million because she looked like his late wife.

Is he being sentimental? Or does he have an ulterior motive?

I really don't know.

What do you think?

This is a super simp...yes, I said so
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by motionarena: 9:41pm On Feb 22
GOFRONT:
Man is just being carried away by those hips. He has been flipping through her pics for the past two weeks and salivating and masturbating with those pics until he came up with idea of using million to entise her........which one is "she resemble his late wife"

There is nothing money cannot do. Man just wan chop that punna within those curves.....the man sure know that money open the padlock to the Hips and curves.

And in this olosho mind na, she has trapped a big god.......God is gradually answering her prayer.

When bros chop her finish like Ereke, she would be dumped.

Hopeless soul
Re: He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife by Ogiame: 9:43pm On Feb 22
tollyboy5:

Lol I believe her, wetin igbo men no fit do untop woman matter grin I neva see am.
Another silly tribal bigot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.