Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank (15488 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 6:27pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

Stop exposing your ignorance here. Slavery is part of human history. Africans had been enslaving Arabs and Europeans before the tide turned. There were still enslaved Mamluks in Borno up till the 19th Century.

However, the enslavement of blacks by Europeans was the most pervasive and repulsive in human history.
Some of you just open your mouths for the sake of it. Please can you prove the nonsense you wrote?
You don't just wake up and type nonsense that isn't based on any history fact.
More Africans were sold through the Arab route that to the western world
Learn your history and stop disgracing yourself
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by slimmax: 6:27pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:
We knew this was the plan all along, pay some Hamas members to bring in some known Hamas faces into the Oct 7 revenge attack.

Pretend not to know about the plan, then let it happen.

Blow up the figures of those dear and even kill some yourself (Verified evidence proved that the IDF shot and killed people within that attack location that very day).

Then use the media (CNN, BBC, FOX and their puppet media houses around the world like Channels TV, AIT and other slave stations).

Afterwards, use the opportunity to kill as many Palestinians as possible with the help of the US

Drive as many away from the remaining lands.

Then expand further to steal the rest of the Palestinian lands.

This has always been their plan.

Once you're against the plans, they tag you terrorists, antisemitic and other cancel culture word available.

The Zionists are one of the biggest demons out there.

If Oct 7 is the only knowledge you have of the conflicts, do not quote me because you are too ignorant and not qualified to have a say here.

And the efulefus fell for the cheap trick
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

And who was John Hyrcanus II before Herod ma dude ?

Is john a Palestinian name ?/

Ehh ma dude ?

Is Hyrcanus the same as Herod?

Who was Herod the Great? Was he Jewish? To show how mumuic you are by claiming the land belonged to a certain group of people.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 6:28pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Pls go and tidy up that post. The quote marks are scattered.
Sorry about that maybe I would do so after work. Later in the day then.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 6:29pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

Is Hyrcanus the same as Herod?

Who was Herod the Great? Was he Jewish? To show how mumuic you are by claiming the land belonged to a certain group of people.

You better go wear some sack clothes and beg the God of Israel for compassion ma dude
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

You have any evidence of slavery of the Palestinians or is this another false accusation?

Caging a people in an open air prison, seizing their land and restricting their movement is slavery, even if another kind.
Ol boy its not until you are picking cotton in a plantation that you are a slave.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 6:31pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Caging a people in an open air prison, seizing their land and restricting their movement is slavery, even if another kind.
Ol boy its not until you are picking cotton in a plantation that you are a slave.

Another taqyiya with the open air prison bla bla bla
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

Some of you just open your mouths for the sake of it. Please can you prove the nonsense you wrote?
You don't just wake up and type nonsense that isn't based on any history fact.
More Africans were sold through the Arab route that to the western world
Learn your history and stop disgracing yourself

Mumu is your second name. There were Mamluks slaves in the Kanem-Borno Empire till the time when Dan Fodio launched his Jihad on Borno. They, the slaves, handled the cannons and artillery used to fight the invaders.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Gandrova: 6:33pm On Feb 23
@ Seun will not blocked those insulting Islam now they would choose no to read it.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 6:33pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Ma dude

The monthly salary of the open air prison inmate can buy you a Honda civic in Nigeria
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

You better go wear some sack clothes and beg the God of Israel for compassion ma dude

Just like the Israelites begged God for compassion in 70 CE when their Temple was destroyed and they were banished from the land for terrorism.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 6:33pm On Feb 23
Gandrova:
@ Seun will not blocked those insulting Islam now they would choose no to read it.

Shatap

Jihad must end and that is the job of isreal
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 6:34pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

Just like the Israelites begged God for compassion in 70 CE when their Temple was destroyed and they were banished from the land for terrorism.

Yes and he has answered and we will carpet Gaza
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 6:34pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

You mean the Arabs did not imprison their slaves and restrict the movement of their slaves? Please google the castration of slave by the Arabs. Please learn your history and stop playing around. It was these same whites that forced your Arabian masters to stop slavery. Saudi Arabia only stopped in 1960. I keep saying it, learn your history. Stop being ignorant.
The first 10 countries in the world to end
slavery were all western countries.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23
grin
More than a month after the US and UK decided to bomb Yemen, to protect Israel's economy, and the Houthis just for today:

- Sunk British-cargo ship 'Rubymar'

- Downed American MQ-9 Reaper attack drone
- Struck American cargo vessel 'Sea Champion'
- Struck American cargo vessel 'Navis Fortuna.
What is the effect of that bombing?
It contributed only counter-effect. As I have already reported, the US is hitting empty fields and empty buildings. All the weapons of the Houthis are hidden in bunkers in the mountains, which nothing can break.
After all, Saudi Arabia bombed them for 8 years and did not achieve any effect.
All that has been achieved is a counter-effect. Now the whole zone in the Red Sea is on fire and not only ships that were connected to Israel but also many other ships connected to Western countries can no longer use the route.
In order to defend Israel's economy, the US and European countries hurt their own economies.
The US and the UK have already realized that they made a mistake, but they cannot back down now. It will be a shameful scandal and a great victory for the Houthis even though the battle is already lost.
Israel is the favorite child of the globalists and the USA, but why are the European countries shooting themselves in the head again and destroying their shaky economies, which are entering recession one by one this year? Madness.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

You mean the Arabs did not imprison their slaves and restrict the movement of their slaves? Please google the castration of slave by the Arabs. Please learn your history and stop playing around. It was these same whites that forced your Arabian masters to stop slavery. Saudi Arabia only stopped in 1960. I keep saying it, learn your history. Stop being ignorant.
The first 10 countries in the world to end
slavery were all western countries.

It certainly is not me you are speaking to when you say "learn your history." It can't be me. It must be a mistake.
Now listen up - Have I not told you I am well acquainted with the Arab Slave Trade? So what are you on about.
All slavery is condemnable.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 6:37pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

Mumu is your second name. There were Mamluks slaves in the Kanem-Borno Empire till the time when Dan Fodio launched his Jihad on Borno. They, the slaves, handled the cannons and artillery used to fight the invaders.
If you think that the purpose of the Arabic slavery was only to get people to handle the cannons and artillery used to fight the invaders, then I have nothing more to say to you.
You are right, Arabic slavery was all about getting people to shoot guns
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Yes and he has answered and we will carpet Gaza

Till then. But as for Hezbollah ooo, you will do yourself a lot of good if you don't stir the hornet's nest.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23
grin
In Lucky Dube's voice

.....TOO MANY PEOPLE THEY HATE APATHIED, WHY DO YOU LIKE IT?......

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 6:40pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

Till then. But as for Hezbollah ooo, you will do yourself a lot of good if you don't stir the hornet's nest.

Add Nigeria and boko haram ma dude

Isreal will survive
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 6:41pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

It certainly is not me you are speaking to when you say "learn your history." It can't be me. It must be a mistake.
Now listen up - Have I not told you I am well acquainted with the Arab Slave Trade? So what are you on about.
All slavery is condemnable.

I said you damaged your case when you brought up the slavery issues. If not for the evil western world, African would still be legal slaves in the Arab world. So why did you bring up the slave trade issue?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

I said you damaged your case when you brought up the slavery issues. If not for the evil western world, African would still be legal slaves in the Arab world. So why did you bring up the slave trade issue?

If you cant understand that this does nothing to justify slavery or apartheid anywhere, then I give up.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 6:43pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

If you cant understand that this does nothing to justify slavery or apartheid anywhere, then I give up.

Keep mute if you don't understand what isreal is fighting against

Ma dude
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

If you think that the purpose of the Arabic slavery was only to get people to handle the cannons and artillery used to fight the invaders, then I have nothing more to say to you.
You are right, Arabic slavery was all about getting people to shoot guns

Who is this mugu? I am telling you a documented history witnessed by white missionaries that was still posted yesterday on Nigerian Nostalgia Project Pre-Independence Forum and you're saying blah blah. Do you think Africans didn't build empires and kingdoms before contact with the Arabs and Europeans? You think those kingdoms didn't wage wars and enslave others?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Keep mute if you don't understand what isreal is fighting against

Ma dude

Pls learn to spell "Israel."

Good evening, Opintiwa SAW.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 6:46pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

My point is that you have no reason to have brought up slavery especially as you know that the Arabs were the worst offenders. I just want to understand your slavery argument and how it applies to the discussion.
Also before you give up, remember that I would arrange my earlier write-up in the evening after work.
Thanks
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 6:46pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Pls learn to spell "Israel."

Good evening, Opintiwa SAW.

Good evening

Prophet Benjamin is doing the work of Allah
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

My point is that you have no reason to have brought up slavery especially as you know that the Arabs were the worst offenders. I just want to understand your slavery argument and how it applies to the discussion.
Also before you give up, remember that I would arrange my earlier write-up in the evening after work.
Thanks

Ok, till then.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Add Nigeria and boko haram ma dude

Isreal will survive

Add terrorists like Dayan, Begin, Sharon and Netanyahu. We shall see if they will survive.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 6:48pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

Add terrorists like Dayan, Begin, Sharon and Netanyahu. We shall see if they will survive.

Wail boy wail

The remaining land in the West bank will be used as a garden
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 6:49pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

Who is this mugu? I am telling you a documented history witnessed by white missionaries that was still posted yesterday on Nigerian Nostalgia Project Pre-Independence Forum and you're saying blah blah. Do you think Africans didn't build empires and kingdoms before contact with the Arabs and Europeans? You think those kingdoms didn't wage wars and enslave others?
Your point is that the Arabs reason for slavery was to get people to shoot guns and I agreed with you already nah. Do you have more to add.
There is a level of ignorance that I don't even know how to start a discussion
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Procashtips(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23
slimmax:

And the efulefus fell for the cheap trick

The conflict is as old as 90 years +

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Court Orders The Arrest Of Ex-President Zuma For Contempt / Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire / Michigan Election Board Votes To Certify Biden's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.