Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank (15517 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

Your point is that the Arabs reason for slavery was to get people to shoot guns and I agreed with you already nah. Do you have more to add.
There is a level of ignorance that I don't even know how to start a discussion

Exchanging words with you is demeaning to me. If you use your brain for thinking, you would have known that the comment was made in reply to an earlier post which I did quote. So, how did you arrive at blah blah blah Arabs slave blah blah blah?

Let's even assume that the comment was made to justify what you claim. Even a toddler knows that the hardest jobs are often assigned to slaves, especially skilled ones. If I were you, I would have opened my Google browser immediately to check if the Mamluks were indeed enslaved in the Kanem-Borno Empire and if they were also adept at using cannons and artillery.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 7:02pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

Exchanging words with you is demeaning to me. If you use your brain for thinking, you would have known that the comment was made in reply to an earlier post which I did quote. So, how did you arrive at blah blah blah Arabs slave blah blah blah?

Let's even assume that the comment was made to justify what you claim. Even a toddler knows that the hardest jobs are often assigned to slaves, especially skilled ones. If I were you, I would have opened my Google browser immediately to check if the Mamluks were indeed enslaved in the Kanem-Borno Empire and if they were also adept at using cannons and artillery.
Please let me not allow you to demean
yourself. Please don't exchange words with me. I see you as a distraction in my discussion with others. So thanks and have a beautiful day.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23
grin

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Emco1: 7:10pm On Feb 23
Fineman2:
The whole world can now see the intention of Israel
They only taken back what belongs to them
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23
grin
GOD PUNISH ISRAEL TODAY AND FOREVER
ALL THE HOUSE THEY BUILDING ON PALESTINIAN LANDS BELONGS EXCLUSIVELY TO THE PALESTINIANS TO ENJOY grin

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23
Emco1:
They only taken back what belongs to them
grin ISRAEL PRIME MINISTER IS FROM POLAND. grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

Please let me not allow you to demean
yourself. Please don't exchange words with me. I see you as a distraction in my discussion with others. So thanks and have a beautiful day.

Your mumu has no equal. You were the one who stupidly thought you could distract me with tantrums.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 7:29pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

Your mumu has no equal. You were the one who stupidly thought you could distract me with tantrums.
Are you this irresponsible? You are so determined to demean yourself today. Are you not the same boy that said Exchanging words with me is demeaning to to? You clearly don't have any respect for yourself. Please learn to have self control.
Since you feel this discussion is demeaning to your person, I should not be the one begging you to stop it.
What kind of man intentionally sets out to demean himself? Haba
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by khattab02: 7:30pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

So you got a lot of things wrong. I did not say that the Quran spoke about the geographical maps of Israel.
Also, the bible never said the Jews a Palestinians are at war or have been at war.
But then the Christian bible and Jewish bible talks about the geographical area of Israel and these a 2 older records.
please who and who was the God of the bible telling David and ko to kill in the bible?

Who and who were the Jews fighting in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by efemena5050(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23
Anguldi:
Our Nigeria Defense Forces are going to kick Isreali Defense Forces under twelve hours tongue

they will not come back just send flowers to their wife already

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by liasmiram2567: 7:32pm On Feb 23
Klington:

May Israel succeed.

Anything to successfully annihilate those terrorists is welcome.

Unlike the useless nigerAria that Pampers terrorists, rehabilitates them and releases them back to the society to continue causing untold mayhem on the people.

You and your evil plans will not succeed.Isreal itself and its evil supporters like you will be annihilated not the Palestinians who have continuous Killed .ISREAL IS THE REAL TERRORIST STATE.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 7:33pm On Feb 23
khattab02:
please who and who was the God of the bible telling David and ko to kill in the bible?

Who and who were the Jews fighting in the bible?
I am not sure I understand your question please rephrase.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by khattab02: 7:34pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

Living in Egypt precceded the formation of Israel.
If you are dependent on the religious records, clearly the children of Israel had sole ownership of the land for more than a thousand years. In fact, they onwed a land much bigger than modern Israel in landmass.
But then contemporary history and archeology also shows that the land belonged to the house of Israel.
Please read the records of Titus Flavius Josephus (36-100 CE) to learn more. Islam was not even form by this time.
where is it that the jews owned the lands?

I just gave u some occupancy that occured in history, does it translate to permanent and enternal ownership??

Why does this ideology only applied to the Jewish land as they claimed?

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by mikeapollo: 7:35pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

What is this one saying? Who told you Egypt didn't take other groups as slaves? Many of you confuse what you read in the Bible with documented history?

In actual fact, no archeological evidence to support the so-called sojourn of Israelites in Egypt. And pls stop deluding yourself. The present Jews aren't the same as the ancient Israelites.

Stop telling lies that there are no archeological evidence to support the sojourn of Israelites in Egypt; when the Egyptians themselves know and acknowledge that fact!

If you say the present day Jews are not the same as the ancient Israelites; then where also did the present day Palestinians/Arabs come from?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by mikeapollo: 7:38pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

How many Jews were there.
They were all in Europe. Most of them, I mean.
Even if there was only one single Jew, the land belongs to the Jew(s). It is not a matter of how many of them were living there or not
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by khattab02: 7:42pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

I am not sure I understand your question please rephrase.
Ok let me rephrase..

U said the bible didn't mention Palestine by name I guess,

Then I asked, who was David and the jews fighting during that time?

When they left Egypt, they conquered lands
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by mikeapollo: 7:43pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

You're probably the type who depend on what your pastors told you. How is ancient Ghana the same as modern Ghana? How is Great Zimbabwe the same as Zimbabwe?

As a matter of fact, you can become a Jew by birth or conversion. After the destruction of the Temple by the Romans and subsequent banishment of the Jews from Palestine, there is no way to trace their ancestry. So, how do you prove if an Israeli today isn't just another converted Jew? Those recent archeological findings are staged to deceive gullible Christian folks like you. Israelis aren't Christians and don't believe in Jesus.

You are just petty and funny. So if some one is evicted or banished from a place, he/she can no longer trace their ancestry? Is this how you reason? Seriously?

So let us apply your logic to the Palestinians: how are the Palestinians (who claim to own the land) now tracing their ancestry to the land after they had also been evicted and banished from the land by Israel?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23
mikeapollo:

Even if there was only one single Jew, the land belongs to the Jew(s). It is not a matter of how many of them were living there or not

What nonsense. Go and face the wall, kneel down and raise up your hands till 3am.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by mikeapollo: 7:46pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

What nonsense. Go and face the wall, kneel down and raise up your hands till 3am.

Lol1 You se that I caught you red handed!
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 7:47pm On Feb 23
khattab02:
where is it that the jews owned the lands?

I just gave u some occupancy that occured in history, does it translate to permanent and enternal ownership??

Why does this ideology only applied to the Jewish land as they claimed?
You have a point here and I will give it to you. No one can boast of eternal ownership of land.
But then you should tell that also to the Palestinians.
Let them stop crying and fighting for a land that their fathers lived in 70 years ago since it does not belong to them eternally.
But if you are using the bible as your case study, the land was given to Israel as an eternal inheritance. So I am still not getting your point.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by khattab02: 7:47pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Taqyiya lover

Oh so now you have agreed isreal ruled the place before?

U and all Mohamudeen head slammers must respect the one true God

And his name is yaweh , he made it clear to never attack his favourite child (isreal)

Bear the consequences you see

What am saying is that, that rule does not translate to permanent ownership of the land for eternity, else other can also go an claim their fore father land where they ruled at a certain time.

They jews have brainwashed the Christian nation with the word of God special people. And the Christian nation see them as their Gods hence this mentality.

Let me mention to u also, the same God and their prophet rained cursed and swears on them.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23
mikeapollo:

Lol1 You se that I caught you red handed!

Hands up! On your knees!
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 7:51pm On Feb 23
khattab02:
Ok let me rephrase..

U said the bible didn't mention Palestine by name I guess,

Then I asked, who was David and the jews fighting during that time?

When they left Egypt, they conquered lands
They were fighting the Canaanites not the Palestinians. The Palestinians are not the children of the Canaanites please don't make that mistake.
The Palestinians are more than 90% Arab. Canaanites are not Arabs. In fact, the Arabs conquered and destroyed many Canaanites communities in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Palestine.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

And his name is yaweh , he made it clear to never attack his favourite child (isreal)

Bear the consequences you see

This is racism.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

They were fighting the Canaanites not the Palestinians. The Palestinians are not the children of the Canaanites please don't make that mistake.
The Palestinians are more than 90% Arab. Canaanites are not Arabs. In fact, the Arabs conquered and destroyed many Canaanites communities in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Palestine.

Just as the Jews of today ARE NOT the Israelites of old.
They are white Europeans, whereas those of old were Semitic brown people like Arabs.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by khattab02: 7:53pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

You have a point here and I will give it to you. No one can boast of eternal ownership of land.
But then you should tell that also to the Palestinians.
Let them stop crying and fighting for a land that their fathers lived in 70 years ago since it does not belong to them eternally.
But if you are using the bible as your case study, the land was given to Israel as an eternal inheritance. So I am still not getting your point.

Good, this is what I want u to see.

Am using the bible because that is the only thing the jews used to claim there.

Ask them, where is your title deed, they point to the bible.

They lived over a thousand years there with each other and no problem.

Now they want to create and expand the Jewish land, they are prepared to do worse to what Hitler has done to them.

They don't care who is there or was there.

There are also christian occupant of Gaza and Palestine. They don't care where they go from there.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by khattab02: 7:58pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Canaanites in these regions are which tribe and race?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by dgitrader(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23
jeromestarks:
Carry-on Israel!
No man can stop Israel. No Islamic set can defeat the people of God. They have been trying for over a thousand years yet, they couldn't succeed. They will never succeed!

All terrorists are muslims but not all Muslims are terrorists; regrettably, the Muslims who are not terrorists support their terrorist colleagues.

In the end, never trust a musl.im because deep within him lies the spirit of terrorism.

Note: those Israelis are not Christians, centuries ago, God completely demolished them and scattered them all over the world because of their selfishness and deceitfulness, they seem to have not changed.
Same for the Palestinians, they are not welcomed nor accommodated by all surrounding Muslim states. There's a reason for that too.
This things are deeper than the the headlines we see.
Take no side
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by khattab02: 8:04pm On Feb 23
dettolgel:

First who was ruling Nigeria before the British took over? Technically they are the first to conquered and unite it into one entity.

For Spain there were world power there before Muslim wrestle out and took over. So we have to move back to the first mover and not the Muslim.

For Indonesia if the Dutch was the first to conquered them then by his argument the Dutch should have it otherwise whichever power was there before the Dutch should have it.

I agree with you that no one should make a case based on who previously ruled a place.
Good!

Can u people see the tricks the Jews are using ko.

If we go in history lands have been fought for and conquered.

But the Jews are the only ones that claim eternal and permanent ownership of lands in the middle east.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 8:04pm On Feb 23
khattab02:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Canaanites in these regions are which tribe and race?
You already called them Canaanites and you are asking their tribe again?
Let me send you a link to help you with your questions.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 8:08pm On Feb 23
khattab02:
Good, this is what I want u to see.

Am using the bible because that is the only thing the jews used to claim there.

Ask them, where is your title deed, they point to the bible.

They lived over a thousand years there with each other and no problem.

Now they want to create and expand the Jewish land, they are prepared to do worse to what Hitler has done to them.

They don't care who is there or was there.

There are also christian occupant of Gaza and Palestine. They don't care where they go from there.

I still do not understand your argument here. You have said so many things that are wrong.
The bible is not the only claim of the children of Israel.
Contemporal history and archeology also proves the ancient Israel existed. So what exactly is your point?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by khattab02: 8:08pm On Feb 23
mikeapollo:

Stop making useless and illogical analogy and comparisons!
They owned and ruled over those places!
When the British came, there were kings already owned and ruled in Africa. The British migrated to Africa
Before the Muslims ruled over Spain, there was history of kings that ruled in Spain. The Muslims migrated to Spain
Before the Dutch ruled Indonesia, there was history and evidence that kings had ruled in Indonesia. The Dutch Migrated to Indonesia.

The Jews ruled on their own land, and there was no kings or kingdom of Palestine before the Jews ruled over the land.
When the Romans came to Israel, they met a kingdom that has a history of kings that had ruled over the place.

So tell me, the kings of the so called Palestinians that had ruled BEFORE the Israelis/Jews came to take over their land
oh.. that what u will say ko.

In the Bible it says in Jidges.. "in one day the jews conquered 30 Kingdoms and 30 kings"

When they left Egypt as a 12 united tribes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire / Michigan Election Board Votes To Certify Biden's Win / Israel Elects New Prime Minister Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.