Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank (15163 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Ma dude.

The Jews long existed as a people before the word Palestine.

They did not emanate from a cave where they hid for 100billion years to learn Hebrew.

AL quasa is built on the temple of Solomon.

The Hebrew coin used is still at the museum till date.

Tombs when I mean tombs I'm sure you have never seen one , including those that have caved to the point it was salvaged by tech .

Tombs are here , was it a crime for the Jews to be among the Arabs?

Nope but God can not be mocked.

If you believed they once lived in Egypt as slaves , then were did they com from , Nigeria?

Is it not close by ?

Why did the Egyptian not take philistines as slaves ?

Why did they not take Persians as slaves ?

Jordanians?

Samaritans ?

Why the Jews?

The hate has been there ma dude

What is this one saying? Who told you Egypt didn't take other groups as slaves? Many of you confuse what you read in the Bible with documented history?

In actual fact, no archeological evidence to support the so-called sojourn of Israelites in Egypt. And pls stop deluding yourself. The present Jews aren't the same as the ancient Israelites.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 5:36pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

Ma dude, you said ancient Jews are not the same as present day Israelites.

Good

These one's are aliens from space

Satisfied?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 5:40pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Stop being so one-sided and supporting Israel on account of your religious bias which they dont even give a damn about. The Palestinians are a captive people, and they are the weaker people in this long conflict. Israel is supported by the powers that be, the USA, the UK and most of Europe, Canada, Australia, etc. Palestine is a small impoverished captive state being violently oppressed and cheated and if you have a human heart, you should also sympathize with them instead of always rooting for the bully. What you are doing is no different from supporting the slave masters during the slave trade, or the white minority apartheid government of South Africa during apartheid.

Please read my initial reply above but then you spoilt everything by bringing up slavery.
As I said earlier, the Arabs began the slavery of blacks before the western world and only stopped in the 1960s.
Below are some links for you to educate yourself on the matter.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world

https://www.fairplanet.org/dossier/beyond-slavery/forgotten-slavery-the-arab-muslim-slave-trade/
Do you know the Arab world for blacks?
Abeed or abīd (عبيد, plural of ʿabd, عبد), is an Arabic word meaning "servant" or "slave.
So you see why I said bringing up slavery destroyed your argument?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Ma dude, you said ancient Jews are not the same as present day Israelites.

Good

These one's are aliens from space

Satisfied?

You're probably the type who depend on what your pastors told you. How is ancient Ghana the same as modern Ghana? How is Great Zimbabwe the same as Zimbabwe?

As a matter of fact, you can become a Jew by birth or conversion. After the destruction of the Temple by the Romans and subsequent banishment of the Jews from Palestine, there is no way to trace their ancestry. So, how do you prove if an Israeli today isn't just another converted Jew? Those recent archeological findings are staged to deceive gullible Christian folks like you. Israelis aren't Christians and don't believe in Jesus.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

Please read my initial reply above but then you spoilt everything by bringing up slavery.

Pls go and tidy up that post. The quote marks are scattered.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

As I said earlier, the Arabs began the slavery of blacks before the western world and only stopped in the 1960s.

https://www.fairplanet.org/dossier/beyond-slavery/forgotten-slavery-the-arab-muslim-slave-trade/
Abeed or abīd (عبيد, plural of ʿabd, عبد), is an Arabic word meaning "servant" or "slave.

Stop exposing your ignorance here. Slavery is part of human history. Africans had been enslaving Arabs and Europeans before the tide turned. There were still enslaved Mamluks in Borno up till the 19th Century.

However, the enslavement of blacks by Europeans was the most pervasive and repulsive in human history.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

I am well aware of the Trans Saharan Slave trade and even writing a book on it. Slavery everywhere is bad, and Israel's enslavement of Palestinians is no less repugnant.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by J3susFr3ak: 5:49pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

What is this one saying? Who told you Egypt didn't take other groups as slaves? Many of you confuse what you read in the Bible with documented history?

In actual fact, no archeological evidence to support the so-called sojourn of Israelites in Egypt. And pls stop deluding yourself. The present Jews aren't the same as the ancient Israelites.

You must not be serious. Serious Independent Archeological scholars have dug up solid evidence long buried in the sands that strongly supported Hebrew presence in the land of Egypt especially around Goshen. The evidence was so strong that even the Egyptian Government could not shamefully suppress it.

More evidence in far away Assyria (current day Iraq) had evidence in their own ancient Royal Chronicles which stated their invasion of Israel and subsequent exile.

These were all extra non Biblical records from the other ancient cultures writing down their interactions and conquest of the Hebrews. So what are you falsely claiming here?

Take a peek at this YouTube Channel "Exhibition Bible'. The Archaelogist there literally goes to these ancient sites to provide SOLID evidence of all the Biblical accounts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z9V-44cLpQ?si=uWnXa6Ng1RwN_wH2

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 5:49pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

You're probably the type who depend on what your pastors told you. How is ancient Ghana the same as modern Ghana? How is Great Zimbabwe the same as Zimbabwe?

As a matter of fact, you can become a Jew by birth or conversion. After the destruction of the Temple by the Romans and subsequent banishment of the Jews from Palestine, there is no way to trace their ancestry. So, how do you prove if an Israeli today isn't just another converted Jew? Those recent archeological findings are staged to deceive gullible Christian folks like you. Israelis aren't Christians and don't believe in Jesus.

Ma dude

I live in isreal you cannot tell me that the Titus I'm eating is catfish
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

Stop exposing your ignorance here. Slavery is part of human history. Africans had been enslaving Arabs and Europeans before the tide turned. There were still enslaved Mamluks in Borno up till the 19th Century.

However, the enslavement of blacks by Europeans was the most pervasive and repulsive in human history.

Very well said, especially the bold. The torture and inhumanity was incredible.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

GBAM!

The present Israelis are European.
They are white.

Ancient Jews would look like Arabs.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Ma dude

They are white.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 5:53pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

They are white.

Ma dude

So all the ancient Jews left for Mars and the people here are antelopes
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23
J3susFr3ak:

You must not be serious. Serious Independent Archeological scholars have dug up solid evidence long buried in the sands that strongly supported Hebrew presence in the land of Egypt especially around Goshen. The evidence was so strong that even the Egyptian Government could not shamefully suppress it.

More evidence in far away Assyria (current day Iraq) had evidence in their own ancient Royal Chronicles which stated their invasion of Israel and subsequent exile.

These were all extra non Biblical records from the other ancient cultures writing down their interactions and conquest of the Hebrews. So what are you falsely claiming here?

Take a peek at this YouTube Channel "Exhibition Bible'. The Archaelogist there literally goes to these ancient sites to provide SOLID evidence of all the Biblical accounts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z9V-44cLpQ?si=uWnXa6Ng1RwN_wH2

You are joking right? Bring articles written in international journals by eminent scholars, not YouTube videos. Meanwhile, who asked you about Assyrians? Seem you're too excited to read and digest my comment.

I repeat: there is no archeological evidence to support the 400-year sojourn.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by COOL10(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

So your God is racist? He is partial and sides with one tribe against others right?

Will you shattap at once and go to the wall, kneel down and raise up your hands.

Immediately!

And remain like that till midnight.

LMFAO, you delinquents are so, so predictable 🤣🤣. Is this how you go about quoting people who have a different opinion from yours, insulting them and looking for a fight? You reek of extreem frustration and self-destructive hatred. Be careful, lest you implode 🤣.

Now, draw you ears wide and listen to me... Picking a fight with Israel is tantamount to picking a fight with the Creator of the universe. I don't care what or who you believe or don't believe in; you're always gonna lose, just like those who came before you.

If you feel that you're strong enough to fight Jehovah with your tiny brain and weak flesh, then be my guest 😆. Perhaps, you'll have a better ending than your terrorist Hamas brothers and sisters in Gaza, who are currently getting pummeled like the worthless beings they are, but what are the odds of that happening? 🤣

If you're lucky, you're going to grow old to realise that all your efforts to vilify and tarnish the image and reputation of the nation of Israel have all been fruitless and useless, just like those who came before you. 😎

I usually don't reply quotes like yours, but for some reason I felt the need to give you a reality check, but I know you're obviously not going to listen until you experience everything for yourself, hence, this is my first and last reply to you on this topic. You can decide to quote me with whatever you like, but be rest assured that I'm not going to read it, because it's going to be trash anyways 🤣.

Am Yisrael Chai 💪😎
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by oakenfold: 5:55pm On Feb 23
Later Israel will claim victims. Thieves.
New Settlements for mostly European and American White Jews. Seizing land form the indigenous people(Muslims and Christians). Just modern day ethnic cleansing. And of course many Nigerians will support this kind of atrocity.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 5:57pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

You are joking right? Bring articles writing in international journals by eminent scholars, not YouTube videos. Meanwhile, who asked you about Assyrians? Seem you're too excited to read and digest my comment.

I repeat: there is no archeological evidence to support the 400-year sojourn.

Ma dude

Are ancient Yoruba different from present day Yoruba that came from Pluto ?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Ma dude

So all the ancient Jews left for Mars and the people here are antelopes

Most of them have been inter married and diluted over centuries.
Can you explain why the Israelis of today are white?

Ancient Jews were not white, this is a fact.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Ma dude

You live in Israel doesnt make you an authority on Middle East History....You can only learn what you wish to learn. Many Christians have been programmed to believe the Jews are infallible. Ditto Muslims concerning the Palestinians. It takes a person with an open mind to draw the right conclusions from lessons of history.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Ma dude

The Yoruba were not scattered abroad as the Jews were.
Also they have not become white.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 5:58pm On Feb 23
COOL10:

LMFAO, you delinquents are so, so predictable 🤣🤣. Is this how you go about quoting people who have a different opinion from yours, insulting them and looking for a fight? You reek of extreem frustration and self-destructive hatred. Be careful, lest you implode 🤣.

Now, draw you ears wide and listen to me... Picking a fight with Israel is tantamount to picking a fight with the Creator of the universe. I don't care what or who you believe or don't believe in; you're always gonna lose, just like those who came before you.

If you feel that you're strong enough to fight Jehovah with your tiny brain and weak flesh, then be my guest 😆. Perhaps, you'll have a better ending than your terrorist Hamas brothers and sisters in Gaza, who are currently getting pummeled like the worthless beings they are, but what are the odds of that happening? 🤣

If you're lucky, you're going to grow old to realise that all your efforts to vilify and tarnish the image and reputation of the nation of Israel have all been fruitless and useless, just like those who came before you. 😎

I usually don't reply quotes like yours, but for some reason I felt the need to give you a reality check, but I know you're obviously not going to listen until you experience everything for yourself, hence, this is my first and last reply to you on this topic. You can decide to quote me with whatever you like, but be rest assured that I'm not going to read it, because it's going to be trash anyways 🤣.

Am Yisrael Chai 💪😎

Isreal for lifeeeee
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 5:59pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

The Yoruba were not scattered abroad as the Jews were.
Also they have not become white.

Ma dude

Before they scattered where was their home?

The Yoruba in Brazil where is their home?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23
embarassed
Opintiwa:

Ma dude

Can't you sit down and use your brain?

Did the Yorubas ever suffer a strategic defeat or displaced from their homeland? Dey use your brain for thinking small small na.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 6:01pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

You live in Israel doesnt make you an authority on Middle East History....You can only learn what you wish to learn. Many Christians have been programmed to believe the Jews are infallible. Ditto Muslims concerning the Palestinians. It takes a person with an open mind to draw the right conclusions from lessons of history.

Ma dude

show me the map of Palestine in 1804
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 6:02pm On Feb 23
sangresan:
embarassed

Can't you sit down and use your brain?

Did the Yorubas ever suffer a strategic defeat or displaced from their homeland? Dey use your brain for thinking small small na.

Ma dude

Where was the Jews displaced from before they scattered around the world?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by J3susFr3ak: 6:02pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

They are white.

Yet the nasty Nazis who had records of Jewish presence since the 1100s and could thoroughly trace Jewish genealogical and genetic antecedents to the point of gassing millions of Jews back then will laugh at your naive assertions.

More modern DNA research on European and other Jewry has maintained that they maintained their genetic lineage with relatively high limited co-mingling. The Cohen Genetic trait and marker is unique to only Jews signifying their common ancestry.

Delusions have eternal consequences. Fatal consequences like burning in hell forever! Snap out your nonsense!
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by mikeapollo: 6:03pm On Feb 23
khattab02:
so because u ruled a place for a time u had right to claim it?

Let extend the analogy

The British ruled Nigeria, India and other places for a long time, do they have the right to reclaim as their own?

Muslim ruled Spain for 800 years, do they have the right to reclaim it now because their fore fore fathers ruled it?

The Dutch ruled Indonesia for 500 years, do they have the right to reclaim it as their own now if they all had the powers?

Stop making useless and illogical analogy and comparisons!
They owned and ruled over those places!
When the British came, there were kings already owned and ruled in Africa. The British migrated to Africa
Before the Muslims ruled over Spain, there was history of kings that ruled in Spain. The Muslims migrated to Spain
Before the Dutch ruled Indonesia, there was history and evidence that kings had ruled in Indonesia. The Dutch Migrated to Indonesia.

The Jews ruled on their own land, and there was no kings or kingdom of Palestine before the Jews ruled over the land.
When the Romans came to Israel, they met a kingdom that has a history of kings that had ruled over the place.

So tell me, the kings of the so called Palestinians that had ruled BEFORE the Israelis/Jews came to take over their land
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Ma dude

show me the map of Palestine in 1804

Why? I know you want to bring the argument of Ottoman Turks blah blah.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Phraences: 6:04pm On Feb 23
Well done Israel. Before una dey sleep. Crush your enemies and dominate them totally. When you give them breathing space they will do another October 7.

There will always be war and violence on earth. The important thing is always be the winner and never forget who your enemies are.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 6:04pm On Feb 23
sangresan:

Why? I know you want to bring the argument of Ottoman Turks blah blah.

Ma dude

You can't show me map of Palestine in 1804

But ma dude will you like to see the map of isreal in 1700 ?/
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23
COOL10:

Am Yisrael Chai 💪😎

What? ? ? Will you go back at once and face the wall, kneel down and raise up your hands at once!

At once!
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 6:07pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Ma dude

Before they scattered where was their home?

The Yoruba in Brazil where is their home?

How do I know their home? We're talking about waves of migration in the course of history. I can see that you have little understanding of history.

According to Biblical history, King David snatched Jerusalem from the Jebusites. Yet, you're asking me where is their home?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas / 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.