Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank (15010 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Procashtips(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Ok

Next.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by mikeapollo: 3:34pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

Evidences like?
Archeological, historical, documented facts,.
Examples:
i. The Jews had kingdoms established on the land, long before the Palestinians came. Many Jewish kings like David, Solomon, Hezekiah etc. had ruled on the land for thousands of years before any so-called ''Palestinians'' migrated to the land.

ii.. Jerusalem is documented as the indivisible capital of the kingdom of Israel for thousands of years

iii. Both Judaism (Jewish religion) and Christianity were practised in Jerusalem/Israel for thousands/hundreds of years long before Islam (religion of the Arabs/Palestinians)

iv.. The Temples, including the Solomon Temple on Temple Mount) were built in Jerusalem long the first mosque was built.

v. The indigenous names of places and events in Hebrew, which had been documented long before any other new names were adopted by the Romans, Ottoman, British empires etc. e.g. Galilee, Golgotha, Judea, Samaria, Hebron, Jerusalem, Bethlehem). All these are Jewish / Hebrew names

vi. Monuments e.g. places of birth and burial of Jews/Israelites in the Bible e.g. Jacob's tomb, Joseph's tomb, Rebecca's tomb etc. All these people were Jews/Israelis and they were born/buried at a time when there was nothing like ''Palestinians'' in the land of Israel
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by System202: 3:51pm On Feb 23
UnstableFC:

Mohammed is an animal and his offsprings should be targeted on that black dot on thier for heads and shot point blank

bastard son of prostitute and drunkard. U don't deserve to live, foolish black ass cristain. u will be murdered by by the same Israel terrorist you supported. they don't know you, they don't like u, foolish nigerian christain

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by System202: 3:52pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

I agree that Muhammad was a barbaric illiterate 6th century roaming vagabond, murderer, terrorist, rapist, and caravan robber.
This does nothing to justify the genocidal conduct of the apartheid state called Israel.

shut up, Prophet Muhammad is not mate to Isa that u worship, so behave your self u son prostitute.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23
System202:

shut up, Prophet Muhammad is not mate to Isa that u worship, so behave your self u son prostitute.

Accursed imbbecile, I do not worship Isa either.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 4:01pm On Feb 23
khattab02:
Good.

Yes Israel is mentioned as a people and as a nation in the 3 religions. But it doesn't qualify automatically that the land belongs to them.

In the Islamic religion, no where it says this place belongs to the Jews. In the new testament it says the Nation of Israel were scattered all over the world.

In the Old testament, it was a promise to Abraham which he didn't see.

The jews have been fighting and killing the Palestines according to the bible.

Jews are a tribe and nation, it doesn't translate to a place. Same has the Palestines

Remember the of use Asgard be a people and not a place. Though this one is from a movie
So you got a lot of things wrong. I did not say that the Quran spoke about the geographical maps of Israel.
Also, the bible never said the Jews a Palestinians are at war or have been at war.
But then the Christian bible and Jewish bible talks about the geographical area of Israel and these a 2 older records.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Procashtips(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23
mikeapollo:

Archeological, historical, documented facts,.
Examples:
i. The Jews had kingdoms established on the land, long before the Palestinians came. Many Jewish kings like David, Solomon, Hezekiah etc. had ruled on the land for thousands of years before any so-called ''Palestinians'' migrated to the land.

ii.. Jerusalem is documented as the indivisible capital of the kingdom of Israel for thousands of years

iii. Both Judaism (Jewish religion) and Christianity were practised in Jerusalem/Israel for thousands/hundreds of years long before Islam (religion of the Arabs/Palestinians)

iv.. The Temples, including the Solomon Temple on Temple Mount) were built in Jerusalem long the first mosque was built.

v. The indigenous names of places and events in Hebrew, which had been documented long before any other new names were adopted by the Romans, Ottoman, British empires etc. e.g. Galilee, Golgotha, Judea, Samaria, Hebron, Jerusalem, Bethlehem). All these are Jewish / Hebrew names

vi. Monuments e.g. places of birth and burial of Jews/Israelites in the Bible e.g. Jacob's tomb, Joseph's tomb, Rebecca's tomb etc. All these people were Jews/Israelis and they were born/buried at a time when there was nothing like ''Palestinians'' in the land of Israel

The Bible.

Just as I thought. grin

You can't find this anywhere else but the Bible.

Enough said.

Tip: The Palestinians are ethnic to that land.

Who are the Samaritans?

Who do you think were Bethlehemites?

Do you know the people of Cannan and their present day children?

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

So you got a lot of things wrong. I did not say that the Quran spoke about the geographical maps of Israel.
Also, the bible never said the Jews a Palestinians are at war or have been at war.
But then the Christian bible and Jewish bible talks about the geographical area of Israel and these a 2 older records.

It also narrates the way they violently dispossessed the Canaanites of the land.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by naija4life247: 4:05pm On Feb 23
Klington:

May Israel succeed.

Anything to successfully annihilate those terrorists is welcome.

Unlike the useless nigerAria that Pampers terrorists, rehabilitates them and releases them back to the society to continue causing untold mayhem on the people.

How come they have not completely annihilated Palestine over the years despite the fact that whole Europe, USA, Canada, Australia have all been supplying weapons and mercenaries to Israel?

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by CHAQUR: 4:06pm On Feb 23
Same as the Nigeria Israelites...in every states.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

The Bible.

Just as I thought. grin

Enough said.

Imagine using the religious book of one party to a dispute to decide who is right in the dispute.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Procashtips(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

It also narrates the way they violently dispossessed the Canaanites of the land.

The same thing that happened to the Cannanites of old.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 4:08pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

They are the predecessors in title to that land. And Jews, under the direction of their violent, genocidal and barbaric mountain deity called Yahweh, murdered them and seized the land by force.

Now ALL of the peoples roaming there, Jews and Arabs inclusive, were all Semitic peoples and only differentiated by religion.

I brought it up to point out your hypocrisy.

So you are making a point for the Canaanites and not the Palestinians.
Again do you have historic records that the Jews violently took over the land from the Canaanites or are you still depending on the bible for your historical facts.
Please can you use non bible history to explain the war between Israel and the Canaanites?
Finally, if Israel took the land from the Canaanites and not the Arabs then you have proven that the land was theirs before the Arabs.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Procashtips(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Imagine using the religious book of one party to a dispute to decide who is right in the dispute.

The Muslims believe those not Muslims are infidels and should be killed.

Should others not believe and accept this?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

The Muslims believe those not Muslims are infidels and should be killed.

Should others not believe and accept this?

Thank you.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 4:10pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Oga, you are not to use the bible to prove your history remember?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Procashtips(m): 4:10pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Thank you.

Afterall their book certified by scholars said so

Abi Na only Bible scholars certified?

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by naija4life247: 4:11pm On Feb 23
Fineman2:
The whole world can now see the intention of Israel

Only idiots don't know this before now, unfortunately the idiots are in billions and are majority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

So you are making a point for the Canaanites and not the Palestinians.
Again do you have historic records that the Jews violently took over the land from the Canaanites or are you still depending on the bible for your historical facts.
Please can you use non bible history to explain the war between Israel and the Canaanites?
Finally, if Israel took the land from the Canaanites and not the Arabs then you have proven that the land was theirs before the Arabs.

I dont need to since I am addressing one who uses the bible as his grounds for supporting the Jewish claim and Jewish supremacist racism and genocide.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

Oga, you are not to use the bible to prove your history remember?

Don't be silly, I pointed that out because you were citing bible "history."
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Hamill: 4:18pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

I have no need to further engage you.

You're not worth the effort and not fit enough to be accorded a space where civilised people engage each other.

Wait, who are the civilised people? You? No you, you are not civilized, you are quite barbaric and akin to a savage. I gave you knowledge you ran away like a rabid dog, I gave you insight, you squandered it and continued on like a savage. I gave you evidence, answered your question, educated you but you chose to prune away that education, you didn't quote it full. You're a savage, you need to think your life or get help.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by zinaunreal(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23
christejames:

But you see nothing wrong with Fulani herdmen claiming people's land in the middle belt? undecided

Hypocrisy!

Why can't you read to understand. Where you given birth tobor vomitted
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by mikeapollo: 4:19pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

The Bible.

Just as I thought. grin

Enough said.

Who are the Samaritans?

Don't you want to hear or see anything from the Bible, even if empirical and historical evidence supports it? Must you discountenance the Bible for you to prove your point.? I did not mention only the Bible. I mentioned evidence from archeology. Of course, Israel's history is documented in the Bible so you cannot run away from it. But other evidence were provided!

The Arabs/Palestinians are making reference to the Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem as part of evidence/reason why the land belongs to them. But you are not talking about that! Yet there was Solomon's Temple on that spot long before the Al-Aqsa mosque was built!

Please mention the names of the kings of Palestinian origin that had ruled over the names of the towns that you mentioned!
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by 506olufikunayo: 4:19pm On Feb 23
Ride on Destroy the demonic Aladdins including thier mats and kettle.Quote me to insult Israel, and you will die like the pedophile who raped 9 years old AishaRide on Destroy the demonic Aladdins including thier mats and kettle.Quote me to insult Israel, and you will die like the pedophile who raped 9 years old Aisha...
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by BodyCount: 4:20pm On Feb 23
UnstableFC:
Ride on

Destroy the demonic Aladdins including thier mats and kettle.

Quote me to insult Israel, and you will die like the pedophile who raped 9 years old Aisha
Holoribu ruku frustrated OSU
Why did ya father rape 9 years old Aisha?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Hamill: 4:29pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

The Bible.

Just as I thought. grin

Enough said.

Who are the Samaritans?

He, mikeapollo tendered written evidence of Israel people's correct claim to the land(s), he tendered archaelogical findings that show correct evidence of Israel people's claim to that land. In fact, on my side here, the Roman account of conquest describe the state Israel. So where is your own evidence that Palestinians are blah blah blah that's besides those folks were Arabs in tents, migraters, tenters? Oh yes, I remember, you're barbaric, savage and stone-deaf to reason and always supporting what is evil to spite what is good, correct and accurate.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 4:29pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Oga, I did not sight bible history and I was answering someone else not you. When it comes to you and I, we must stick to contemporary non religious historical facts.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 4:32pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

I dont need to since I am addressing one who uses the bible as his grounds for supporting the Jewish claim and Jewish supremacist racism and genocide.
I never use the bible as grounds for my support. I could use the ruling of the UN court to show that Israel is not guilty of genocide in the case south Africa just lost.
Please let's go back to non religious history please.
Let's talk archeological findings, let's talk science but let's leave religion out of this, are you ready?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 4:34pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Without the bible, you wouldn't find any other historical reference to the genocide of the Canaanites that you speak about. Not one. So why do you stick to that as an argument.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

I never use the bible as grounds for my support. I could use the ruling of the UN court to show that Israel is not guilty of genocide in the case south Africa just lost.
Please let's go back to non religious history please.
Let's talk archeological findings, let's talk science but let's leave religion out of this, are you ready?

Okay.

Lets start with the establishment of the modern state of Israel in 1948.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Hamill: 4:34pm On Feb 23
naija4life247:

How come they have not completely annihilated Palestine over the years despite the fact that whole Europe, USA, Canada, Australia have all been supplying weapons and mercenaries to Israel?

That's a fine question, maybe you should go to Israel and ask them that question. Anyways, the IDF are the most compassionate military in the world. Even as evil humans surrounding them continuously want 'death to all jews' in order to make their own heaven, the Israel and IDF were still compassionate, until now although, said.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 4:37pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Okay.

Lets start with the establishment of the modern state of Israel in 1948.
Oh, I see you surrender thousands of years of history and want to talk about just 70 years? No problem, I agree, go ahead.
Let's start from 1948.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party / Pope Offers To Meet Putin, Still Waiting To Hear Back / Amsterdam Trade Bank, A Subsidiary Of Russia Alfa Bank Declares Bankruptcy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.