Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Your Boss & Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boss & Your Spouse (991 Views)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job / What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boss & Your Spouse by quest55(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2011
Your boss knows your spouse's favorite foods, drinks, relaxn spots, films, and colors. After the last company excursion your boss knows the favorite underwears and now your boss claim to know on what day they are worn!
Will you ignore?![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Your Boss & Your Spouse by bekay911(f): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2011
I will send a P I after him
Re: Your Boss & Your Spouse by quest55(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2011
bekay911:

I will send a P I after him
Pray tell what's P I?
Re: Your Boss & Your Spouse by LordReed(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
PI = Private Investigator

If my boss is a guy he will explain to me how he got those information. If its a lady well I'll chuck it up too ladies thing but my wife will explain sha o!
Re: Your Boss & Your Spouse by coogar: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2011
quest55:

Your boss knows your spouse's favorite foods, drinks, relaxn spots, films, and colors. After the last company excursion your boss knows the favorite underwears and now your boss claim to know on what day they are worn!
Will you ignore?![color=#990000][/color]

there's a camera in your spouse's bedroom.
have the room scanned
Re: Your Boss & Your Spouse by freecocoa(f): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
See kweshion
Op yes I'll not ignore but we will always joke and laugh about it,each day,I'll ask him to tell me which one was worn,it'll be our favorite game. Mscheeeew.
Re: Your Boss & Your Spouse by quest55(m): 12:15am On Nov 12, 2011
coogar:

have the room scanned
This happening 4 real in an upscale oil&gas co! The boss in question is female and takes pleasure in oppresion & manipulation. When tipsy in d club she spills d beans and d wife of d victim is looking for the best way to manage the embarrassment
Re: Your Boss & Your Spouse by tpia003: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
coogar:

have the room scanned

Aye e ti baje sha.
Re: Your Boss & Your Spouse by coogar: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
tpia003:

Aye e ti baje sha.

grin cheesy grin
just because i said you are too old to serve any purpose to me? tpia, accept you are geriatric and stop pursuing me.
Re: Your Boss & Your Spouse by SAMBARRY: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
coogar:

aye iya e ati baba e ti baje sha.
tpia old haggered prostitute leave coogar alone he is engaged to my church member and their wedding will be soon . stop chasing a guy old enough to be your son you this shameless old hag.we all know that you have no self respect but stop giving other women a bad name.are you not even tired of prostituting your old body up and down sotey you want to force that your sagged wrinkled brez on coogar.shameless dirty old woman

leave him alone for his girlfriend. Abi because he said no that is why you're resorting to cyber bullying. This time it is tit for tat.i will give it to you anyhow you like it
Re: Your Boss & Your Spouse by SAMBARRY: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
If you like report me to 100mods I will create 200 monikers because of you. As they are banning one moniker other monikers will be springing up

I will be mr sambarry
miss sambarry
sister sambarry
brother sambarry
pastor sambarry
alhaji sambarry
alhaja sambarry
deaconess sambarry
angel sambarry
pope sambarry
bishop sambarry
imam sambarry
cousin sambarry
niece sambarry
auntie sambarry
uncle sambarry
chair sambarry
table sambarry
too sambarry
yes sambarry
no sambarry
chief sambarry
prophet sambarry
prophetess sambarry etc like that

if them born you well. If your name is truly tpia dare me

1 Like

Re: Your Boss & Your Spouse by SAMBARRY: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
If possible sef I will use the name of the mod who will ban me to create another moniker. If it is maclatunji who banned me I will create maclatunji sambarry, tgirl sambarry. I will be the worst nightmare. Try me.i will dedicate 22hours or whatever it will take to create all those monikers and deal with you mercilessly
Re: Your Boss & Your Spouse by Pdizzle(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
He's a co-share holder in your matter.

(1) (Reply)

k / Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! / You & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.