Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? (1255 Views)

Court Orders FG To Fix Price Of Goods, Petroleum Within 7 Days / Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria / 2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? by QualitySneakers: 8:57am On Feb 28
Price of alabukun shock me oo 500 naira for one sachet

1 Like

Re: Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? by VinnyBaba: 9:57am On Feb 28
nairalanda1:
Sardine is now 1000 naira.

Up from 125 naira in 2004

The FIRST time you are not putting down Long Epistle as comment. shocked sad

Wetin Happen?

Tinubu's HUNGER? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? by sirchim(m): 10:18am On Feb 28
The price THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO, paid the worthless Criminal ya-KOBO, to give him the MASSES mandate, in the the early hours of the morning.🤔

1 Like

Re: Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? by maasoap(m): 10:26am On Feb 28
SoNature:

Everyone is trying to survive in this horrible economy and you are here telling me about retailers. Retailers will sort themselves out. These are no normal times in Nigeria.

I understand you. But more businesses will be dying. And that means more suffering for more people. It is a very bad predicament at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? by Macnnoli4(m): 10:57am On Feb 28
Exercise books. Long Note went from N150 in 2016 to N800 in 2023. Other prices of various exercise book feel ridiculously expensive to me. It is like till minimum wage hit N60, 000 that it will not feel very expensive anymore.
Re: Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? by nairalanda1(m): 11:26am On Feb 28
VinnyBaba:

The FIRST time you are not putting down Long Epistle as comment. shocked sad

Wetin Happen?

Tinubu's HUNGER? 🤔

I don't support tinubu, obi or atiku

Nigeria's problem to me is that most of our revenue comes from oil, whose prices is volatile

Any comment I make is based on that

Thinking I am a tinubu supporter is an insult and a misunderstanding of my position
Re: Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? by isio1(m): 11:59am On Feb 28
SoNature:

That's not true. In Lagos, a big of water is 250 or 4 bags for 1k. Where in Nigeria are things more expensive than Lagos and Abuja?

Things are more expensive in Delta State than Lagos and Abuja. A bag of pure water in Delta State is N400/N500 depending on your location and 1 for N50, 3 for N100
Re: Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? by LadyExcellency: 12:25pm On Feb 28
Toothpaste and now Lipton.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:29pm On Feb 28
Refrain from eating too much rice Nigerians sad
Re: Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? by adesoro80595: 2:52pm On Feb 28
Surprised oil is still the same priceSurprised oil is still the same price...
Re: Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? by overseasnbeyond: 3:03pm On Feb 28
condom
ikorodureporta:
What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?
Re: Inflation: What Prices Of Goods & Services Shocked You Most?? by Danjikanbauchi: 5:02am On Mar 01
Star engine oil early this February from 18, 000 to now 30, 000 naira.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Third Term Agenda! / 2007: Which Swearing In Method Should Be Used For Nigerian Public Officers? / Anti-corruption Law Of The Obasanjo Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.