Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera (42410 Views)

My Babe Is Too Clingy / These Instagram Babes Ehn! / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by scobaba: 5:10pm On Feb 28
Na u won carry ur hand by yourself put ur self for trouble.
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by cezarman(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28
Printme1:
I've been using Instagram for a while and I've seen some really really pretty girls.

But now that I think about it, my babe is actually a lot prettier than most of these gram girls.

And that's even when they got the filters on.

Sometimes, I try to push her to these online modeling stuffs.

It takes nothing much other than videoing your face, smiling or eating and stuffs like that.

But she no go ever gree.

Even to snap na wahala. You'll need to practically force this girl to snap picture.

I've never seen anyone sooo pretty and yet so camera shy.

I think she could earn some money or gain some success from these platforms but I just can never convince her to try it.

No come disturb us for here when she later start oh angry

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Hezzyluv: 5:11pm On Feb 28
grin
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Sleekfingers: 5:11pm On Feb 28
MrBrownJay1:

do you have some inferiority complex issues? why do you want so much to flaunt her, even though she clearly isnt into this modelling BS? so you think that these IG half naked babes flaunting their bodies are "models"? wait til you post her pic and some billionaire from Dubai invite her to eat shiit and fukc dogs for $50K, thats when you will realize that the majority of these fine babes on IG are UNDECOVER OLOSHOES looking for the highest bidder.

so you think that these babes are driving fancy cars and buying homes in Lekki because of "IG modelling" revenue?! BWAAAAAAAAAH IG is just the platform for rich men to contact them. here below is how they make their money:

πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by emerged01(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28
Printme1:
I've been using Instagram for a while and I've seen some really really pretty girls.

But now that I think about it, my babe is actually a lot prettier than most of these gram girls.

It takes nothing much other than videoing your face, smiling or eating and stuffs like that.

But she no go ever gree.

Even to snap na wahala. You'll need to practically force this girl to snap picture.

I think she could earn some money or gain some success from these platforms but I just can never convince her to try it.

Trouble sleep yanga wan go wake am. Leave the poor girl before you regret your childish behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Tonytonex(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28
Printme1:

But she no go ever gree.

where is her pics na?
Who carry this thing come fp?

4 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by abobote: 5:13pm On Feb 28
She doesn't hate Camera. When she gets a man she is proud of, she will certainly appear in every photo

Useless thread though

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by IronGalaxy: 5:13pm On Feb 28
Proof is in the pudding
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Calylove: 5:14pm On Feb 28
It's great that you appreciate your girlfriend for who she is beyond physical appearances. If she is uncomfortable with the camera and doesn't enjoy being photographed, it's important to respect her feelings and boundaries. Here are some suggestions on how to navigate this situation:

Respect Her Wishes:

The most crucial aspect is to respect her feelings and preferences. If she's not comfortable with the camera, pushing her to take pictures might make her feel pressured and uncomfortable.
Communicate Openly:

Have an open and honest conversation with her about why she dislikes being photographed. Understand her perspective and any specific reasons behind her discomfort. This can help you empathize with her feelings.
Find Non-Intrusive Ways:

Explore non-intrusive ways to capture moments together. Instead of posed photos, consider candid shots or capturing moments when she's engaged in an activity she enjoys. This might make her feel less self-conscious.
Focus on Shared Experiences:

Emphasize enjoying and being present in the moment rather than focusing on capturing it. Create memories through shared experiences rather than through photographs.
Compliment Her Without Photos:

Express your admiration for her without involving the camera. Let her know verbally or through gestures that you find her beautiful and appreciate her, even if it's not captured in a photo.
Encourage Self-Expression:

If she has interests or hobbies that don't involve the camera, encourage her to express herself in those ways. This could be through art, writing, or any other form of self-expression that makes her comfortable.
Share Your Perspective:

Let her know that you value her for who she is and that you find her beauty in her personality, character, and actions, not just in photographs.
Seek Professional Help if Needed:

If her discomfort with the camera is rooted in deeper issues, consider suggesting professional help such as counseling or therapy. A mental health professional can assist in addressing underlying concerns.
Remember, the key is to be understanding, patient, and supportive. Everyone has their comfort zones, and it's essential to prioritize your girlfriend's feelings over capturing pictures. Building a relationship based on mutual respect and understanding will contribute to a healthier and more fulfilling connection.

See my signature.
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Mayeldah(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28
Oko Agbani Darego

Post her picture fess, make we confirm

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by JayPeeOham: 5:15pm On Feb 28
Printme1:

But she no go ever gree.

OP posts are usually accompanied with correlating pictures of the subject for reference purposes.

Take note!

Nairaland Act of 2022.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Autobot05: 5:17pm On Feb 28
Ok
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Skillsnigeria: 5:17pm On Feb 28
Okay
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by patrickmuf(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28
How is this childish topic good enough for the front page?

Seun, they should be some sort of control.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Saviola86: 5:18pm On Feb 28
Let her be. There is nothing in that social media other than learning bad habits.

My girl is very pretty too, totally natural light skinned, well endowed and never with make up but you will never see her come online whether tiktok, Facebook or Instagram

She is only active on WhatsApp and LinkedIn but doesn't post picture.

I have always loved quiet life and I love the fact that my woman is my perfect match.

7years together and it's total peace of mind, quiet, calm, respectful and supportive.

I love my life with her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by fitinwell: 5:19pm On Feb 28
Printme1:

But she no go ever gree.

So what's your point here..?
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by sinola(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28
Bros, don't be deceived. Your bae is smarter than you. She is avoiding so many people and her dirty side on social media.

She is scared that someone could spot her and let the bag out of the bag.

Bros, be wise
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Iamnorth: 5:20pm On Feb 28
Bro,na runs girl be your spec,komot shame talk am!! You no worth that girl!! In short,you no know wetin God do for you!

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by naija4life247: 5:22pm On Feb 28
Printme1:

But she no go ever gree.

Lazy youth, go and find something meaningful to do with your life
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Quebec91(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28
I tell you man
advanceDNA:

U have a babe that doesn't live for gram and snap picture up and down, crushing and wetting their undies because of celebs...

U know nor know wetin God do for you.....
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Quebec91(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28
cheesy
iamtardey:
This one dey look for wahala..
🚢🏿
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by gosmoney(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28
Printme1:

But she no go ever gree.

I think u better let her be cos if she enter gram it may be bye o

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by BigDickProblems: 5:24pm On Feb 28
Nairaland needs to introduce a "Block" button. There are many users I don't ever need to see again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by 007Marvel(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28
Who get cap no get head and who get head no get cap
Keep forcing her to live for the gram! Na when she go Omah lay you ur eye go clear! Watin people dey find u dey use hand push troway

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28
Follow me on instagram
@atlanticinteriors_showroom

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by georgee(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28
Printme1:

But she no go ever gree.

Becareful what you wish for
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Umueme: 5:27pm On Feb 28
Ok
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Stevenbright(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28
I know this is not your story but if it is, just know that you are the one pushing a well behaved and faithful girl to start a wayward life.

In case she eventually starts the slay quern life, just make sure you get married to her so that you will not end up creating a problem for someone else.

5 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by CluelessMODS: 5:30pm On Feb 28
advanceDNA:

U have a babe that doesn't live for gram and snap picture up and down, crushing and wetting their undies because of celebs...

U know nor know wetin God do for you.....
Leave am make he allow the girl snap pictures na me go first snatch am!
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Abbeytoy(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28
Printme1:

But she no go ever gree.

I've never seen anyone so pretty and yet so camera shy.

The truth is, she'll still leave you, but don't be the one that pushes her out.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by EthanSly: 5:34pm On Feb 28
Printme1:

I hope no b my girlfriend you the talk about so??

Biko what's her name and if na Lagos she dey bros na fight u don start so o πŸ˜…

But she no go ever gree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.