Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank (2616 Views)

Video Of Jaruma Behaving Erratically Before She Went To Psychiatric Hospital / I was once rushed to a Psychiatric Hospital, please stay away from drugs. / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28
Good day Nairalanders,

On the 16th of this month, I created this thread about First Bank criminality of stealing 18k from my account

https://www.nairaland.com/8002695/please-how-recover-money-first

Currently, i have been admitted to the psychiatric hospital because of this bank and the emotional stress they put me thru.

I was acting irrationally and abnormally which my family noticed and had to rush me to the hospital.

Let it be known that if anything happens to me, First Bank MUST be held responsible.

Thanks and God bless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Caaz: 4:33pm On Feb 28
Lol.

Which of the branches should we hold?

Izit first bank tinubu or fessbank balablue?

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Creamypie(m): 4:42pm On Feb 28
Wetin I see for access bank hand b4 i closed it eh. Secret debiting without alert and extra 2k debit each time I recharge airtime. Very useless bank. Gtb own be say once I get alert, them go secretly steal 450 naira without alert

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Onuimo1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28
Is this a joke or are you serious..

Admitted to psychiatric hospital because of 18k abi nor read the story well. Hhmmm

So how much have you spent in the hospital so far.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28
Caaz:
Lol.

Which of the branches should we hold?

Izit first bank tinubu or fessbank balablue?
I am in Abakaliki Ebonyi state

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28
Onuimo1:

Admitted to psychiatric hospital because of 18k abi nor read the story well. Hhmmm

I really don't know. It's my mom that paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by ikeno(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28
Zenith bank na pro max when it comes to deducting money

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28
KillingJoke:
Make nobody send this mumu money

Na scam tactics
Can you swear to exchange conditions if I'm lying?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28
ikeno:
Zenith bank na pro max when it comes to deducting money
Corporate criminals everywhere

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Walkingdead755: 6:53pm On Feb 28
God punish access

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Texcyndy: 7:23pm On Feb 28
Onuimo1:

Not your fault. It is comments like this that makes fraud continues. If you cannot refund the 18k, please face front.
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by descartes400: 8:09pm On Feb 28
Texcyndy:

Not your fault. It is comments like this that makes fraud continues. If you cannot refund the 18k, please face front.

It doesn't make sense to be admitted to yabaleft over 18k only to spend over 100k for treatment of your mental illness occasioned by the 18k... you check am now undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Matrix137(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28
descartes400:

It doesn't make sense to be admitted to yabaleft over 18k only to spend over 100k for treatment of your mental illness occasioned by the 18k... you check am now undecided
My own advice is he should gather all the receipts of expenses and hire a very good lawyer to build up a case against them at a reasonable price and when he is compensated the lawyer gets a Lion share.
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Texcyndy: 8:28pm On Feb 28
descartes400:

He was fighting for his right. Anyway, since 18k no be anything to you to fight for, abeg give am make him no go fight again make him no go psychiatric hospital again
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Kaido: 8:46pm On Feb 28
Thugnificent:
Good day Nairalanders,

On the 16th of this month, I created this thread about First Bank criminality of stealing 18k from my account

https://www.nairaland.com/8002695/please-how-recover-money-first

Currently, i have been admitted to the psychiatric hospital because of this bank and the emotional stress they put me thru.

I was acting irrationally and abnormally which my family noticed and had to rush me to the hospital.

Let it be known that if anything happens to me, First Bank MUST be held responsible.

Thanks and God bless

I totally understand what you going through.

Make sure you tell them to permanently delete your account.

Be strong.
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Kaido: 8:47pm On Feb 28
descartes400:

This not a wise thing to say.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by thesicilian: 9:42pm On Feb 28
You were acting irrationally because of 18k? And your mum instead of just giving you the 18k paid much more than that to admit you in a psychiatric hospital?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28
Access bank is EVIL, may the great tinubulation cause untold pain to all their staffs as well as their families. Only a matter of time before Opay, kuda and the rest of them new gen online banks start their own evil.
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 6:21am On Feb 29
thesicilian:
You were acting irrationally because of 18k? And your mum instead of just giving you the 18k paid much more than that to admit you in a psychiatric hospital?
You didn't understand the write up no offense
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Brandiebird: 6:32am On Feb 29
From the sound of things, you’re in the right place. Get well soon.
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 6:38am On Feb 29
Brandiebird:
From the sound of things, you’re in the right place. Get well soon.
Thanks i guess
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by descartes400: 7:55am On Feb 29
Texcyndy:

He was fighting for his right. Anyway, since 18k no be anything to you to fight for, abeg give am make him no go fight again make him no go psychiatric hospital again

I'm not saying the 18k is not a plenty money for him, it is for me too! you choose your fight wisely and fight for your right wisely too. life no get duplicate.
have you heard the expression penny wise pound foolish? he has to be mentally strong oh to be a nigerian...imagine if na millions oh, e fit snatch mopol gun spray bulllet for innocent people body.

enough said...make i go check my first bank account first..any nefarious deductions i go burn that place down angry..shey dem dey craze ni, shey oya were ni? angry

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by thesicilian: 8:52am On Feb 29
Thugnificent:
You didn't understand the write up no offense
None taken. Better things to do.
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by liveyourlife007(m): 9:15am On Feb 29
Thugnificent:
I am in Abakaliki Ebonyi state

Abajor
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Talkisneeded: 9:34am On Feb 29
Which branch my brother...
I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 9:52am On Feb 29
liveyourlife007:

Abajor
What?
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 9:52am On Feb 29
Talkisneeded:
Which branch my brother...
I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho
Abakaliki Ebonyi state
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by lilvicky68(m): 10:07am On Feb 29
I need to speak with the doctor in charge of the psychiatric hospital

Why is he allowing you to press phone?
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 10:14am On Feb 29
lilvicky68:
I need to speak with the doctor in charge of the psychiatric hospital

Why is he allowing you to press phone?
You are free to speak to him

Should i get his number?
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Texcyndy: 11:16am On Feb 29
descartes400:

I'm not saying the 18k is not a plenty money for him, it is for me too! you choose your fight wisely and fight for your right wisely too. life no get duplicate.
have you heard the expression penny wise pound foolish? he has to be mentally strong oh to be a nigerian...imagine if na millions oh, e fit snatch mopol gun spray bulllet for innocent people body.

enough said...make i go check my first bank account first..any nefarious deductions i go burn that place down angry..shey dem dey craze ni, shey oya were ni? angry

grin It is well.
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by ravensckar(m): 11:55am On Feb 29
18K for this kind TINUBULATION economy.

Money wey go buy 10Kg of rice. angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black American Man In Disasterous Relationship With Nigeria Women / Is Dating Someone For Ten Years Too Long? / Do Anambra Guys Marry From Outside Their Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.