Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Matured Minds Please Help!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Minds Please Help!. (297 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Defraud Me?.... Matured Minds Please Help! / Lol, matured minds please help with advise / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matured Minds Please Help!. by perfectsusanoo(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28
Hi, i'll try to summarize everything to the best i can.

2009 i started going to cafe to browse and print pages of alex the great,hannibal etc at 11yrs. I heard about fb from conversations of other customers at the cafe,created and started chatting with malaysians.
by 2012 started visiting game centre to mostly watch pes in ps2 (my love) i started begging (yahoo) those malaysians to soothe my first 'true' cravings other than book related shits.
Started collecting consistent beating whenever my dad was around, which werent much due to my gaming habits.
Got bullied whenever i went out, i became introverted, very quiet but very stubborn.
Stopped fb and twitter by 2015 and stopped having friends.
Bullying stopped by 2017, got admission and fb money got me friends & i started to feel life threatening alarm from deep inside.
Started smoking weed 2019 and stopped yahoo 2020 thereby losing my attraction towards others.
Now 25 and graduated, intend to go fully online end of this yr.
Any advice any one?
Re: Matured Minds Please Help!. by Ogiame: 6:57pm On Feb 28
You've come off age, the best adviser on how to live your life is YOURSELF.

3 Likes

Re: Matured Minds Please Help!. by perfectsusanoo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28
Ogiame:
You've come off age, the best adviser on how to live your life is YOURSELF.
True.

(1) (Reply)

Jeremy Doku To Score Two Goals Today Against Man United / 6 Important Things To Take Care In An Online Relationship / A Little Help; A Big Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.