Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,501 members, 7,854,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened (5924 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by 2shure: 3:08pm On Feb 29
Abj wey most of the ladies get hiv.she go give u better hiv.ode
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
ok it's obvious you never had time for women but that has changed and you seems too comfortable being alone.

From research men that works from home are promiscuous as they are always online doing their stuff and scouting for women by the side. So is it that the interest isn't there anymore (which you may need to worry about) or you don't plan on getting married.

Nobody is saying fornication isn't a sin. So how do you intend to get married when you are ready since you are avoiding women?
People's professions are hardly the reason they are promiscuous; rather, it is one's nature that makes them promiscuous.

I won't elaborate on that.

I am no longer using Facebook, and I have never used a dating site or app. I use Twitter to connect with other programmers, and I use Nairaland for news and discussions and also look for troubles.

Since I took to programming, I've reduced my phone usage as well. I could go a week without touching my smartphone. I can show you screenshots of texts from people begging me to check my WhatsApp for their messages.

I did that for two reasons. One is that too much screen time is not good for my eyes.

Second is that my phone is a huge distraction, I was addicted.

So I don't plan to stop until I achieve my target.

I will be there soon enough.

I have a small phone for calls.

So nobody is scouting for any woman online or offline.

The desire for companionship is there. I am medically healthy and will marry when the time is right.

I don't avoid women; I'm just not romantically involved at the moment.

1 Like

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 3:28pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
People's professions are hardly the reason they are promiscuous; rather, it is one's nature that makes them promiscuous.

I won't elaborate on that.

I am no longer using Facebook, and I have never used a dating site or app. I use Twitter to connect with other programmers, and I use Nairaland for news and discussions and also look for troubles.

Since I took to programming, I've reduced my phone usage as well. I could go a week without touching my smartphone. I can show you screenshots of texts from people begging me to check my WhatsApp for their messages.

I did that for two reasons. One is that too much screen time is not good for my eyes.

Second is that my phone is a huge distraction, I was addicted.

So I don't plan to stop until I achieve my target.

I will be there soon enough.

I have a small phone for calls.

So nobody is scouting for any woman online or offline.

The desire for companionship is there. I am medically healthy and will marry when the time is right.

I don't avoid women; I'm just not romantically involved at the moment.
Eiya you are a disciplined man if I'm to believe all you've said so far but do you have women who wants you for themselves, if yes how do you handle them? Like how do you reject them?
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
Eiya you are a disciplined man if I'm to believe all you've said so far but do you have women who wants you for themselves, if yes how do you handle them? Like how do you reject them?
Nobody rejects anybody really.

Your gender is hardly vocal about things like that; their subtlety makes it easy.

They give hints and you act clueless.

She concludes that you're truly daft.

She's relieved that she didn't get involved with a clueless man.

Everyone is happy

4 Likes

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 3:42pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Nobody rejects anybody really.

Your gender is hardly vocal about things like that; their subtlety makes it easy.

They give hints and you act clueless.

She concludes that you're truly daft.

She's relieved that she didn't get involved with a clueless man.

Everyone is happy
πŸ˜‚ you are right sha.

Are you a virgin man? If no, how then did you get disvirgined because so far you've not admitted getting involved with women.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜‚ you are right sha.

Are you a virgin man? If no, how then did you get disvirgined because so far you've not admitted getting involved with women.
LMAO.

I am not a virgin.

Stop digging.

1 Like

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 3:45pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
LMAO.

I am not a virgin.

Stop digging.
Since you are not a virgin, how did you get disvirgined?

Since you don't patronize hookup or call girls, how did you have sex?
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
Since you are not a virgin, how did you get disvirgined?

Since you don't patronize hookup or call girls, how did you have sex?
Stop digging

1 Like

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 3:58pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Stop digging
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I've caught you.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I've caught you.
You didn't.

I'm not a small boy; I've dated before and stopped.

I'm simply not having sex now. Not with a woman, man, animal, nor myself
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 4:09pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:

You didn't.

I'm not a small boy; I've dated before and stopped.

I'm simply not having sex now. Not with a woman, man, animal, nor myself
dated before? Hmm You must have had bad experiences to have brought you to your present single and not ready to mingle situation.

So , how do you take care of your sexual urges, share so that other men may learn from you because I already see some of them reading.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by CountinBlessins(m): 4:09pm On Feb 29
Recardo:

Which kind mumu post be this?
Like you think we don't know you are advertising whatever that is? Get lost bro

The hungry boy is trying to sell shirt na grin grin
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
dated before? Hmm You must have had bad experiences to have brought you to your present single and not ready to mingle situation.

So , how do you take care of your sexual urges, share so that other men may learn from you because I already see some of them reading.
I already did

1 Like

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 4:13pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
I already did
Where? Don't tell me in your responses above because you dodged it when I initially asked you.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by folake4u(f): 4:21pm On Feb 29
There is no big deal in celebrities sliding into the DM of a woman abeg. It is a normal thing. They're human beings as well.

By the way, you're a Kiss and Tell niggar. Your girl told you something in private, you bringing it here to tell others isn't cool at all. Please refrain from it. You don't owe Nairalanders such gist.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
Where? Don't tell me in your responses above because you dodged it when I initially asked you.

Lols. I did, but not explicitly.

From my daily activities, you can see that I am too busy to even notice the urge sometimes.

Not being active on Facebook, TikTok, and other social media platforms means I have fewer triggers.

Now that I am mostly indoors, it means I am not exposed to nudity on the streets.

Since I am not actively seeking it now, it means I try not to think about it.

Good food, a nice bath with cold water, and plenty of rest are like an antidote.

I choose my fruits wisely

1 Like

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 4:27pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Lols. I did, but not explicitly.

From my daily activities, you can see that I am too busy to even notice the urge sometimes.

Not being active on Facebook, TikTok, and other social media platforms means I have fewer triggers.

Now that I am mostly indoors, it means I am not exposed to nudity on the streets.

Since I am not actively seeking it now, it means I try not to think about it.

Good food, a nice bath with cold water, and plenty of rest are like an antidote.

I choose my fruits wisely
Let me free you for now. My next interview with Ben explicit. πŸ˜†
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Sulele04(m): 4:30pm On Feb 29
folake4u:
There is no big deal in celebrities sliding into the DM of a woman abeg. It is a normal thing. They're human beings as well.

By the way, you're a Kiss and Tell niggar. Your girl told you something in private, you bringing it here to tell others isn't cool at all. Please refrain from it. You don't owe Nairalanders such gist.
When you talk about your relationships in your diary, you are not a kiss & tell woman ba ?.

Moreover it is obvious a fake story to market his shirt.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
Let me free you for now. My next interview with Ben explicit. πŸ˜†
Curious cat

You lucky I am in chatting mood
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 4:33pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Curious cat

You lucky I am in chatting mood
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

There'll always be a chatting mood
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by 1Sharon(f): 4:47pm On Feb 29
You were smooth with that advert.

The shirts look good sha. I can't knock it.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by binswoli: 5:15pm On Feb 29
Another Update on how to Advertise, you got me bro.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 8:42pm On Feb 29
Cindypresh:

This is what tinupoo government has reduced able bodied men to in this country?? Tufiakwa.

Op how old are you BTW??

What do you mean ?
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 8:51pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Unah get mind dey toast woman for this heat and hardship?

What if she come mistakenly gree?

Wetin happen na
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 8:56pm On Feb 29
Badbeach1:

I am a woman like. What’s wrong with the post ?? He did not insult anyone though

Thanks.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 9:12pm On Feb 29
Exceed15:
Never tell a lady you r trying to meet she's beautiful. She hears it every time.. comment on other positive thing she possess.
true that, what about the ugly ones ??
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 9:15pm On Feb 29
CountinBlessins:

The hungry boy is trying to sell shirt na grin grin

You call him hungry even when he is doing a legitimate hustle, na your type verydarkman Dey like lambast.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 9:17pm On Feb 29
2shure:
Abj wey most of the ladies get hiv.she go give u better hiv.ode
lol. Person wey visit abj today go still enter ph tomorrow.

Stay strapped bro, no be by location

1 Like

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 9:18pm On Feb 29
KillingJoke:
Buy an ad

If the owner of the clothing brand buy ad, na you still complain say nairaland mod Dey push ad to front page.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Poccetino1: 10:21pm On Feb 29
Where part 2
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Poccetino1: 11:18pm On Feb 29
Part 2 please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Random Bad Things U Like In A Guy / Why Do Most Guys Hate Virgin Girls. / Rate My Friend (how Many Degree Celsius Hot Is She ) 18+ Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.