Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,552 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened (5911 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Peakdesign23(m): 12:24am On Mar 01
Na advertisement abi na GRWM link?
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by 2shure: 1:52am On Mar 01
Stfu. U thinknsay inbe Bleep boy or one dead sex starved idiot. Strap my ass. No find money.na toto be your problem. Dunce.
Cashaw:
lol. Person wey visit abj today go still enter ph tomorrow.

Stay strapped bro, no be by location
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Poccetino1: 7:47am On Mar 01
Peakdesign23:
Na advertisement abi na GRWM link?

šŸ˜žšŸ˜ž
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Exceed15: 12:05pm On Mar 01
Cashaw:
true that, what about the ugly ones ??

The ugly ones have beautiful sides too. It depends on what u want.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 2:58pm On Mar 01
Exceed15:

The ugly ones have beautiful sides too. It depends on what u want.

Abi o
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 3:02pm On Mar 01
2shure:
Stfu. U thinknsay inbe Bleep boy or one dead sex starved idiot. Strap my ass. No find money.na toto be your problem. Dunce.

Itā€™s is well with you
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 3:03pm On Mar 01
Poccetino1:
Where part 2

Which one be part 2
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 6:45pm On Mar 01
Hmmmm
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 8:04pm On Mar 01
It is well o
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 8:40pm On Mar 01
EreluRoz:
ok it's obvious you never had time for women but that has changed and you seems too comfortable being alone.

From research men that works from home are promiscuous as they are always online doing their stuff and scouting for women by the side. So is it that the interest isn't there anymore (which you may need to worry about) or you don't plan on getting married.
Hmmm
Nobody is saying fornication isn't a sin. So how do you intend to get married when you are ready since you are avoiding women?
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Badbeach1(f): 1:26pm On Mar 02
Mad o
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Recardo(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03
CountinBlessins:

The hungry boy is trying to sell shirt na grin grin

This economic hardship has a way of bringing out smart people lol grin
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 6:17pm On Mar 10
Mad o
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 6:22pm On Mar 10
Recardo:

This economic hardship has a way of bringing out smart people lol grin

Oga calm down
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Poccetino1: 6:35pm On Mar 10
Interesting
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 8:29pm On Mar 10
Front page na
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 8:36pm On Mar 10
Calm
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Badbeach1(f): 8:39pm On Mar 10
Where part 2 ?
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Badbeach1(f): 8:57pm On Mar 10
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Recardo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11
Cashaw:
Front page na

You still dey on this hustle? Go and buy ads na
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Dshocker(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11
Cashaw:
I donā€™t usually walk up to a total stranger. But on this day, I saw a pretty lady somewhere in my estate in Kubwa Abuja.

She was so gorgeous that I had to summon courage. I walked very close to her, calling her attention with ā€œhello sisā€

She turned back and gave me a strange look. Omo I almost tell her sorry, but as a guy man way I be, I quickly replied by saying ā€œIā€™m so sorry if I appear some kinda way, I only wanted to get your attentionā€

ā€œShe said ok, tell meā€

As I noticed Iā€™ve gotten her attention, I replied with ā€œyou look so fine and smell nice too, which perfume are you wearingā€

Omo na so conversation start o, I made her very comfy and relaxed. What I heard next made me blush.

she tell me say I look fine too and the only reason she gave me her attention was my outfit. For my mind I say ā€œnice oneā€

Funny enough I got my shirt from nairaland, see my plug here https://www.nairaland.com/8025929/luxury-vintage-shirts-24-hrs

Last weekend she invited me to her place, she lives in one of the best neighborhood in ABJ, in her seating room, I saw series of awards from different pageantry. Guess what?
She was once miss heritage Nigeria. She told me how top Nigerian celebs are in her DM.

Omo the name wey I see surprise me o. Let me give you a clue, one artist wey sing šŸŽµ baby panašŸŽµ Dey chill for her DM, if you know you know.

Shout out to my guy on nairaland, see his page here šŸ‘‰
https://www.nairaland.com/8025929/luxury-vintage-shirts-24-hrs

Na you do this one, you deserve your flowers šŸŒŗ

Joseph the dreamer....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Find A Caring & God Fearing Husband / My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) / American Woman Dating Nigerian Man! Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.