Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Hah! - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hah! (15964 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Hah! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@ d rokiatu
did he render u blind with it to , flipping scare- crow

i hope dey make face mask of urs next halloween ,bush baby

[/b][/i][/size]
Hey shegoat, i dnt indulge in immoral acts like you bitche.s, dnt wori i will mentn you in my prayers
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2011
Goldie and mzdark thanks for killing this smiley
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin grin

I tire O!  Post your craw craw yansh na, she no gree. Just dey blow trumpet. . .[/size]

[size=14pt]Olodo! If na other people, shame for dey catch them to talk. You suppose don log out, after you were shamelessly denied. . . Idiota! Discombobulated pathetic liar![/size]

Cretinous animal, just as you shamefully and painfully logged off the other day ,they got your
stolen english and weak asss whipped by real men, shameless CRETIN, go back to the RAT HOLE of which you escaped
from, saliva stroking slowpoke!!! i don't know why am replying to your post sef, o yeah to make you popular,as you've always
craved for, POPULAR FOR THE WRONG WRONG REASON. S.ekiLUNATIC, kiss the nearest running train for all i care,
notice me or i die, WOMAN WRAPPER!!!
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
Don't pay IT any mind. IT isn't anything without an entourage.
jobless sef.

[size=14pt]I dont have IT's time. For the benefit of those that think IT is classy, let them know how pathetic a liar IT is. . . .[/size]
Re: Hah! by BABE3: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2011
@ Coogar; Thanks for shutting sticker note up.

grin cheesy 200-10, you see ya life? When you'll be acting like a geh. lol. If you quote me i'll slap you.  
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Fool!

Did 190 tell you that on YIM too? As you no get work?. . .  Shameless Liar! [/size]

what are you on about this shameless liar thingy,you baffle the hell outta a three yr old
with your cretinous upbringing and mental concentration. calling you a fool is even an overstatement
Re: Hah! by coogar: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
BABE!:

grin cheesy 200-10, you see ya life? When you'll be acting like a geh. lol. If you quote me i'll slap you.  

anything for you, babe! you are my favourite finn!

in all fairness, 190 has changed!
be merciful!
Re: Hah! by annawhite(f): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

awwww, annawhite is pissed!

this is not something to laugh about.
your case should be pitied. cry cry cry cry

you are giving me the advice that you need, are you this dumb?
you are the one violated from age 6 till age 22. 16 years of daily rigorous sh[i]a[/i]gging from your own dad.

damn, you must be one abused child. no wonder your face like dog shyte in your profile!

go and father a child,until then i aint got nutting to say to you!
Very soon d whole of NL wil know your story. . .
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
Cretinous animal, just as you shamefully and painfully logged off the other day ,they got your
stolen english and weak asss whipped by real men, shameless CRETIN, go back to the RAT HOLE of which you escaped
from, saliva stroking slowpoke!!! i don't know why am replying to your post sef, o yeah to make you popular,as you've always
craved for, POPULAR FOR THE WRONG WRONG REASON. S.ekiLUNATIC, kiss the nearest running train for all i care,
notice me or i die, WOMAN WRAPPER!!!

[size=14pt]Dumb!

Were you there? Or did 190 tell you on Skype? Ewu Zambia. . . Lol @ SekiLUNATIC!  grin grin grin grin

Yanshluks. . .[/size]
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I dont have IT's time. For the benefit of those that think IT is classy, let them know how pathetic a liar IT is. . . .[/size]

LOL no need for you to expose IT bro.
IT did a fine job on IT's own.  tongue
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2011
annawhite:

GUD LAWD!
Well am not suprise,but do u have any idea what we can do to him 2 make hm[b] leave romance sect and probably move to d religion sect where his demons wld be taken care of?[/b]

Sorry coogar - I had to  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
LOL no need for you to expose IT bro.
IT did a fine job on IT's own.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by coogar: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2011
annawhite:

go and father a child,until then i aint got nutting to say to you!
Very soon d whole of NL wil know your story. . .

i have a daughter! i posted it on mrs. chima's thread of cute babies. cool
if you were actually considering i would choose you to be the mother of my kids, you thought wrong cos you are hideous.

hell, you're so ugly when you were born, the midwife didn't know which end to slap.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin

cool cool grin
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Dumb!

Were you there? Or did 190 tell you on Skype? Ewu Zambia. . . Lol @ SekiLUNATIC!  grin grin grin grin

Yanshluks. . .[/size]

i saw it and i laughed my head off, see whipping ,see slagging.
men i pitied your asss, and i know it would be a lasting memory with you.
i laughed I LAUGHED, OMG. The Cretinous aspect is very true,you are  A BORN CRETIN, CONFIRMED!!!
hahahahahahahaha uneducated illiterate who believes in copying and pasting insults from the internet! SekiLUNATIC,that should
be your new name,or MikelUNATIC, always an 'L' letter word to confirm the LUNATIC!!!
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
i have a daughter! i posted it on mrs. chima's thread of cute babies.
if you were actually considering i would choose you to be the mother of my kids, you thought wrong cos you are hideous.

hell, you're so ugly when you were born, the midwife didn't know which end to slap.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Choked on pepsi. . .[/size]
Re: Hah! by coogar: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
goldieluks and sexkillz, enough is enough!

the only positive on this thread is i have gained more friends than foes. cool cool
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
BABE!:

Na my body you get power

Boga fish legs  angry angry
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2011
Rokiatu2:

Hey shegoat, i dnt indulge in immoral acts like you bitche.s, dnt wori i will mentn you in my prayers
Octopus u still typing invalid abi, listen y don u go back to ur hobbie giving deadbodies blowwjobb both animals and humans. I won't b suprised if dats d cause of ur burnt upperlip
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I thot u liked it when it all started. What did you do to stop it? You disappeared and came back at the peak right. smh
I went to evening mass to pray and ask God to forgive us and give us peace and love,I didn't disappear,please I don't want to fight,besides you don't know how it all started. this was just a joke for me,lawd I didn't know some people had back yard issues,I was dissed too na,BABE actually started it by telling me to post my pix,its just a pity it got this far,if you go reply with curse,I'll just say "GOD BLESS YOU IN ADVANCE"cheerz.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
i saw it and i laughed my head off, see whipping ,see slagging.
men i pitied your asss, and i know it would be a lasting memory with you.
i laughed I LAUGHED,  OMG. The Cretinous aspect is very true,you are  A BORN CRETIN, CONFIRMED!!!
hahahahahahahaha uneducated illiterate who believes in copying and pasting insults from the internet! SekiLUNATIC,that should
be your new name,or MikelUNATIC, always an 'L' letter word to confirm the LUNATIC!!!

[size=14pt]I think your unused brain is already hemorrhaging. . . Go and sleep! Intellectually slow moronic idiota! You are not up to any standards at all o jare. Lol @ Whipping and slagging. Do you even know what those words mean? Or did 190 tell you on skype? Fool! I pity the mugu wey see you, put you for house. No wonder he allows you so much time on Nairaland. . . make you go learn small. . . grin grin grin The bobo sef know say you be dundee plc!. . .Smh!

Go and sleep. . . you no reach [/size]
Re: Hah! by annawhite(f): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

i have a daughter! i posted it on mrs. chima's thread of cute babies. cool

Jesus christ of Nazareth! Didnt know dis guy was dis weak. . . now where is mrs chima,somebody needs to keep  watch over dis empty sac lest he pull a knife through his heart. . .
Poor girl why would destiny be dis cruel?dat girl isnt your daughter
God punish you for denying dat girl d joy of knowing her dad
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I think your unused brain is already hemorrhaging. . . Go and sleep! Intellectually slow moronic idiota! You are neot up to any standards at all o jare. Lol @ Whipping and slagging. Do you even know what those words mean? Or did 190 tell you on skype? Fool! I pity the mugu wey see you, put you for house. No wonder he allows you so much time on Nairaland. . . make you go learn small. . . grin grin grin The bobo sef know say you be dundee plc!. . .Smh!

Go and sleep. . . you no reach [/size]

we all saw it,saw how your weakling asss was exposed and trashed.
yea we saw it, and i laughed my head off,damn Cretinous Cretin( umeeee) e dey pain?.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
"or did 190 tell you on skype/yim"  grin  grin  grin
classic.
Re: Hah! by Dyt(f): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
Stupidity on d highest order
if y'all got beefs y nt jst sort it out n nt bring upon urselves shame
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2011

Choi (Odunnu, 2011)
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2011
we all saw it,saw how your weakling asss was exposed and trashed.
yea we saw it, and i laughed my head off,damn Cretinous Cretin( umeeee) e dey pain?.
grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Olodo Rabata!

Is that your best comeback? Why dont you ask 190 on skype/yim to give you some good comeback lines. . . Nonsentioca. . . grin grin grin[/size]

"or did 190 tell you on skype/yim"      
classic.
[size=14pt]You dey mind the London Frog?[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2011
freecocoa:

I went to evening mass to pray and ask God to forgive us and give us peace and love,I didn't disappear,please I don't want to fight,besides you don't know how it all started. this was just a joke for me,lawd I didn't know some people had back yard issues,I was dissed too na,BABE actually started it by telling me to post my pix,its just a pity it got this far,if you go reply with curse,I'll just say "GOD BLESS YOU IN ADVANCE"cheerz.

Why should I curse u. I am just amazed at the turn out which could have been avoided. I can imagine Rokiatu's reaction where ever she is now. This thread is a total mess.
Re: Hah! by BABE3: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

anything for you, babe! you are my favourite finn!

in all fairness, 190 has changed!
be merciful!

You're my favorite Nigerian! I'm not a fan of Nigerians.

200-10 has a long way to go; a lot of growing up to do. Apparently, He's still a female child.

It's inevitable that a lot of folks are gonna get banned.
Re: Hah! by r231(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
12 pages of noise undecided undecided

woman Vs woman

Arse Vs No pic

boy Vs boy

woman Vs boy

grin grin
Re: Hah! by annawhite(f): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
next time i wont post on threads with funny topics. . . . .dis was truly a hah thread!
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
let self righteousness reign! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17)

How Do U Quote Someone In Nland / Lagos Flood Sweeps Away 12-year-old Boy / Pictures Of Bush Rat(okete) Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.