Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Hah! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hah! (15921 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

Ok, you win miss jamo queen of the ghetto hoodrats,
now you can go and rest your little brain. pfft pfft

Wave that white flag my girl. Only have strength for girls who won't fight back but only in groups. smh.  tongue

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]. . .And tomorrow, a fool will log on, type in red fonts and ask people to get a life. . . And then an even more aggravated female version of the fool, would type in brown fonts and claim queen of the Goldcoast. . . Arrant Nonsense!

Let me catch those discombobulated moronic idi[b]o[/b]ts dissing anyone further. . . Rubbish![/size]

thank you! fo0ls. both of them.  tongue
birds of a crackish feather.
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
First and foremost

I went for my dinner and idowu - GOD PUNISH YOUR MOUTH WITH THUNDER AND BRIMESTONE!! angry

2nd and foremost

Mzdarkskin never showed me nyash or anythin

I dont know where goldielucks got such info from

3rd and foremost

please odunnu quit refering to me indirectly come clean or shut your shitty bleeped cu[i]n[/i]t up

4th and foremost

Goldielucks quit using 190 to attack mzdarkskin

5th and foremost

YorisB i dont do babalawo - myself and mzdarkskin just happen 2 be madly in love and we are both jealous of each other

6th and foremost

Mzdarkskin i still love you, always did and would always continue to be

I dont have a good internet @ my new apartment @ the moment so i dont even skype - kant remember wen i did
and most times wen im online its with my new I phone 4 (s) or my BB torch
I apologize on behalf of goldielucks on the exchange but i havent even spoken to goldie in a long while
you know im too busy chasing the PAPER like my man r231 or reality (BOTH ARE MY MENTORS)

and 7thly and foremost
Goldielucks please understand the place of mzdark in my life and if you HURT HER YOU ARE HURTING ME
for the fact that i choose to make you my chief brides maid in my wedding with mzdarkskin by this time next year
doesnt mean you gotta disrespect her
Please quit hurting her cos its not funny

Now please can we go back to the topic of the day which is ROKIATU'S NYASH and leave my gentle life alone

mzdarkskin - I love you and always will  kiss kiss
Re: Hah! by coogar: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Smh! Advertising dccks on skype! What a way to go. . . Now someone has a life. . . I wonder how much is being paid per dcck show. . . Nonsense.

[/size]

sexkillz, just stand by and watch
you don't have to say nothing!
Re: Hah! by MrsChima1(f): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

retardeens love each other. 

give out medals to who? link me to the topic, abeg.
you must have me confused with one of your dild[i]o[/i]s.

links please.
i hate conjectures!

i said i don't like you. . . .you are troublesome but when it comes to dissing - you are a softie.

keep telling yourself that.

it seems you think if you repeat it 2000 times, it will become the truth!

As slow as Mr. Cork is he has more control over Nairaland than you do.   grin grin grin  

Keep telling me you don't like me, it won't make you feel any better.   tongue    

LMAO@ you mad because I don't give a bleep.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@he doesn't like me but he didn't know if Ms. Darkskin and Mrs. Chima is the same person  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Wait a minute!  He prefers Ms. Darkskin but he doesn't know if we are the same people!!!!!   grin grin grin grin grin grin

When dumb arse people get mad they changes everything they say!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=44pt]LMAO@battyboy said he has Nairaland in the palms of his hand grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Hah! by annawhite(f): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

i think i need glasses.
annawhite? are you rokkiatu? you guys look the same as well.
d last time i checked,u claimd i was cyberstalking you,why are you quoting my post?
Next thng u gonna tell d whole world that you have counted the strands of hair on my punny
coogar abeg i no fit fight u abeg
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
annawhite:

idowuogbo whch gstring?u better behave yourself or else i wil tel d whole world what you hav been doing on skype! grin

and if u keep on talkin to mzdarkskin in dat language,i wil pair up wit goldie and finish dis skype war
werin i do for skype , i only flashed my nippllllllesss not my puntusss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rokiatu2:

Another shegoat, shameless w.hores
Mehhhh sallah rammm , dey pardon u for abattoir cheesy cheesy cheesy

@darkz

gal mi rid it ahreadi, your say 190 cocky large and mi ah mek ya no say d buoy cockie curveee

mi kian lie to yu uno , meh ba mi tel ya dat , d boi cocky have an arc  grin grin grin

@190
God punishhhh your ugly cockie wey  curve like half moon
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=14pt]Backbiting must really be a good Job then. . . Addicted to Nairaland and showcasing ignorant & emptiness. . . . Lying shamelessly to win an argument. . . Queen of my Golden Arse. . . Nonsense+100[/size]
Re: Hah! by coogar: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

As slow as Mr. Cork is he has more control over Nairaland than you do.   grin grin grin  
Keep telling me you don't like me, it won't make you feel any better.   tongue  

like i said, reetardens sleep with each other.
more control? i laugh in boko haram!  

LMAO@ you mad because I don't give a bleep.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

even if you do give a fck - you are too loud for my type

annawhite:

d last time i checked,u claimd i was cyberstalking you,why are you quoting my post?
Next thng u gonna tell d whole world that you have counted the strands of hair on my punny
coogar abeg i no fit fight u abeg

what has asking whether you are rokiatu gotta do with your pubic hair?
see me, see kongy from anna white!!!

count the strands of hair on your punny? grin grin grin grin
don't even push your luck - you are too bush to be considered. i despise girls with the housemaid look!
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
what arrant nonsense is this  grin  grin

Sitting down and discussing pure fu[i]ck[/i]ery  angry

where did skype shiit pop out from angry

@Mzdark hit me on skype ATM  angry

@Idowu Lit a candle close to your pubic hair and add more kerosene angry angry
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz, just stand by and watch
you don't have to say nothing!
[size=14pt]
I Have been enjoying the Epic "Dance of Shame". . .  In 3D glasses. cool

Was just commenting on the movie. . . I must say the producers are pretty discombobulated!

Nice movie script and storyline though. . .
[/size]
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@darkz

gal mi rid it ahreadi, your say 190 cocky large and mi ah mek ya no say d buoy cockie curveee

mi kian lie to yu uno , meh ba mi tel ya dat , d boi cocky have an arc  grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry
I.D. . .ohh! so fi him cocky yuh a pree?  grin
how yuh kno say it curve?  grin grin
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
190smh:

First and foremost

I went for my dinner and idowu - GOD PUNISH YOUR MOUTH WITH THUNDER AND BRIMESTONE!!  angry

2nd and foremost

Mzdarkskin never showed me nyash or anythin

I dont know where goldielucks got such info from

3rd and foremost

please odunnu quit refering to me indirectly come clean or shut your shitty bleeped cu[i]n[/i]t up

4th and foremost

Goldielucks quit using 190 to attack mzdarkskin

5th and foremost

YorisB i dont do babalawo - myself and mzdarkskin just happen 2 be madly in love and we are both jealous of each other

6th and foremost

Mzdarkskin i still love you, always did and would always continue to be

I dont have a good internet @ my new apartment @ the moment so i dont even skype - kant remember wen i did
and most times wen im online its with my new I phone 4 (s) or my BB torch
I apologize on behalf of goldielucks on the exchange but i havent even spoken to goldie in a long while
you know im too busy chasing the PAPER like my man r231 or reality (BOTH ARE MY MENTORS)

and 7thly and foremost
Goldielucks please understand the place of mzdark in my life and if you HURT HER YOU ARE HURTING ME
for the fact that i choose to make you my chief brides maid in my wedding with mzdarkskin by this time next year
doesnt mean you gotta disrespect her
Please quit hurting her cos its not funny

Now please can we go back to the topic of the day which is ROKIATU'S NYASH and leave my gentle life alone

mzdarkskin - I love you and always will  kiss kiss

Ok, i will respect you on this one,(as for the chief bridesmaid aspect,you never told me you'll be getting married soon)
but you better do something to her,because she seem very insecure and jumpy.
No hard feelings to your mzdark! Life is too precious and short for one to take all this mere typing seriously!

and for those who are hurt,spiritually,mentally,physically,insightfully,socially and otherwise. KEEP HURTING, na you get load to carry, hehe!
Re: Hah! by MrsChima1(f): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

don't even push your luck - you are too bush to be considered. i despise girls with the housemaid look!

[size=55pt]You are still bitching nigga?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

He is jealous of slow Mr. Cork  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@why are you not crying? I told you I don't like you. grin grin grin grin cry cry grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2011
Lols at this thread

Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=55pt]You are still bitching nigga?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

grin  grin  grin  grin chima go away!!  angry grin
Re: Hah! by MrsChima1(f): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=44pt]Still LMAO grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

He got Nairaland in the palms of his hand!   grin grin grin grin grin grin

I done heard it all!  Oooh lawd!   grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by coogar: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You are still bitching nigga?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is jealous of slow Mr. Cork  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

jealous of mr. cork, my arse!

you are really slow - yes, you can't read and you can't write!

i thought msdarkskin and mrs. chima are the same. same poster masquerading as 2 different posters.
of course, their characters would be different cos she doesn't want people to know the 2 usernames are the same.
msdarkskin posts like a normal human being, mrs. chima posts like a lunatic.

if this simple explanation is still ambiguous for you, then donate your brains to charity. cool
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2011
@190
circumcise your self with a carving knife fool

MsDarkSkin:

angry angry angry angry
I.D. . .ohh! so fi him cocky yuh a pree?  grin
how yuh kno say it curve?  grin grin
u wan no , d pussswholle show mi pon youtube

hin sey mi fi click pon link say hin just buy leopard print gstring for amy and hin tel hin friend fi mogul it

u wan si  mi ah fast up mi sef and click pon d linkkk , gallllllllllll u wannn seee d nastiness ah dangle hin curve cockie pon video litee grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=14pt]Lame reply. . . grin

Proven LIAR. . . Making up stu[b]p[/b]id unfounded stories to score a point. "Mere Typing" my left arse. . . Nonsense

@Rokiatu
Thank you for keeping mute on this thread, hereby making some fools expose their dimwitted selves. . . kiss kiss kiss
[/size]
Re: Hah! by MrsChima1(f): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

jealous of mr. cork, my arse!

you are really slow - yes, you can't read and you can't write!

i thought msdarkskin and mrs. chima are the same. same poster masquerading as 2 different posters.
of course, their characters would be different cos she doesn't want people to know the 2 usernames are the same.
msdarkskin posts like a normal human being, mrs. chima posts like a lunatic.

if this simple explanation is still ambiguous for you, then donate your brains to charity. cool

This nigga [size=44pt]still bitching!!!!![/size].   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep barking nigga.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Look at him trying to bait Ms. Darkskin! grin

[size=44pt]He is mad!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
@idowugoat you r a filthy shegoat, classless animal, a disgrace to womanhood, imagine 'his curvy dicck' may God deliver ur soul
Re: Hah! by coogar: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz:

I Have been enjoying the Epic "Dance of Shame". . .  In 3D glasses. cool

Was just commenting on the movie. . . I must say the producers are pretty discombobulated!

Nice movie script and storyline though. . .

you don't even want to believe these tales.
they are just acting nollywood. never believe what you read on these pages.

fuckin hell, this mrs chima is a[b] big troll[/b]
what's with the big font!
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2011
Rokiatu2:

@idowugoat you r a filthy shegoat, classless animal, a disgrace to womanhood, imagine 'his curvy dicck' may God deliver your soul
go and suckk on it , dats d only thing your whorring asss would highlight

i hope he blocks your ear with it and render u deaf
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
this thread is a WWE Royal Rumble!  grin grin

@sexkillz she is just a lame. through and through. tongue
Re: Hah! by pendo89(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2011
good gracious. shocked
excess baggage.
Re: Hah! by annawhite(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

yes bitch!
Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha at dis impotent fool. . .
Always fighting girls to feel good. . . U are a  just anoda girl
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2011
Guys don spoil this thread for us.hissss!
Re: Hah! by coogar: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
annawhite:

yes NaughtyWoman!
Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha at dis impotent fool. . .
Always fighting girls to feel good. . . U are a  just anoda girl  

you are a disgrace.
how do you know i am impotent?
bring your mother, let her test my impotency, you haggard vulture!

now i remember you - you were the stalking pubic louse i told off some few months back.
so the shyte got you amped? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
what a loser!

yes, i fight girls. . . . .
190, tellwisdom, seedord, etc are all girls.
y'all share panties between yourselves. what a twit!
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
you don't even want to believe these tales.
they are just acting nollywood. never believe what you read on these pages.

[size=14pt]O boy! Imagine having thousands and thousands of posts, which are all lies, and meant to backbite others, all in a desperate bid to come across as classy. . . grin grin Gallivanting Bullshitter!. . .[/size]
Re: Hah! by coogar: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]O boy! Imagine having thousands and thousands of posts, which are all lies, and meant to backbite others, all in a desperate bid to come across as classy. . . grin grin Gallivanting Bullshitter!. . .[/size]

don't get involved!
when 2 elephants fight. . . . climb a tree and get an aerial view.

when you get involved, you will miss the action.
if i were you, i would just watch, get my popcorn and pepsi.
Re: Hah! by annawhite(f): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

you are a disgrace.
how do you know i am impotent?
bring your mother, let her test my impotency, you haggard vulture!

now i remember you - you were the stalking pubic louse i told off some few months back.
so the shyte got you amped? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
what a loser!

yes, i fight girls. . . . .
190, tellwisdom, seedord, etc are all girls.
y'all share panties between yourselves. what a twit!
impotent fool,your father is saving his s.p.e.rm for your pathetic azz!
B1tch keep b1tching,is d only thing that keeps you going!
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2011
lmao@ coogar and sexkillz!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17)

Please What Is Wrong With 02tvseries.net / How To Download Redgifs Videos: A Step-by-step Guide / Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.