Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

"Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu (22892 Views)

Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Emulate Saraki – INEC Tells Politicians / Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Watianoengineer(m): 10:41am On Mar 01
cool
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by realtestament(m): 10:43am On Mar 01
February 25th general abuse day for yakubu

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by udemzyudex(m): 10:44am On Mar 01
Lol... Criminals in Agbada.

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Afamed: 10:44am On Mar 01
The Headless mobs don't deserve attention.

Most of them are Ochanja/ Upper Iweka local traders

2 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by PopQueenAgency: 10:46am On Mar 01
nairavsdollars:
Is INEC accusing them of joblessness But i heard Yakubu ran to Senegal for spiritual protection

May he die there!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by MEGAWATCH: 10:46am On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:
Obi people we all now know are jobless people that have nothing to do with there miserable life's other than go on social media with free daily data on opera mini to insult others. That is how low there life's have been

I remember when PDP was in power people like you rain curses on them too till the day it catches up with them.

It will happen to APC too, it's a natural thing.

But in all, after typing this rubbish,

Go and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you.

6 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Coolestguy2023: 10:49am On Mar 01
MEGAWATCH:

I remember when PDP was in power people like you rain curses on them too till the day it catches up with them.

It will happen to APC too, it's a natural thing.

But in all, after typing this rubbish,

Go and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you.

Oga, i don't know who the hell you are when PDP was in power. How you out of your myopic thinking feel i rained curses on PDP when they were in power is how i am still trying to figure out.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Coolestguy2023: 10:50am On Mar 01
Funkyswagzz:

Buh na tinubu people dey shout ebi pawa ooo😂😂..

See this one. No be for una state papa kill pikin because he chop the last food for pot... dey deceive yourself. By the time hunger kill una finish, we go see how long you can continue to pretend

3 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Donedeal1(m): 10:50am On Mar 01
Prof.,why do you dignify them with a descent response.

Even a blind man knows.

But whereby someone is blinded deaf and yet ignorant of it you must know that's incurable.

2 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Dpharisee: 10:50am On Mar 01
Paraman:
They are cursing Yakubu because he didn't let obi rig all over Nigeria.
it's not about Obi but about his failures, N300b was given to him and all we get are excuses

3 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by MEGAWATCH: 10:51am On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:

Oga, i don't know who the hell you are when PDP was in power. How you out of your myopic thinking feel i rained curses on PDP when they were in power is how i am still trying to figure out.

Hahahaha hahahaha!

That's you business, but just go and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you.

Una go get sense by fire by force.

3 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Nursepepeye(f): 10:55am On Mar 01
nairavsdollars:
Is INEC accusing them of joblessness But i heard Yakubu ran to Senegal for spiritual protection
Nigeria should include the ediot Oyekan in the Curse, till his generation.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Gustavowhite(m): 10:58am On Mar 01
I didn’t participate in the “Curse Yakubu day” programme because I thought they won’t see it but now that INEC is replying,it shows they saw it and are pained by it

When are they fixing the next one,I will surely join
They should also fix a date to curse Tinubu,that one I must surely be present

3 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by VinnyBaba: 10:59am On Mar 01
Angelfrost:
INEC... Please, do yourself a favor and shut the fvck up!

You deserve the curses and insults.

Just go back, clean up your corrupt act, and work towards redeeming your rotten image.

You can start the redemption by ensuring Edo people's votes count this election year.

Mtchewwww!!!

Very SHAMELESS electoral body. 😕

You cannot see INEC of Obasanjo or Jonathan Era abusing Nigerians. undecided

APC has DAMAGED most of our Institutions.

An Independent Organization spilling Trash like a motorpark body. embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Paraman: 10:59am On Mar 01
Dpharisee:

it's not about Obi but about his failures, N300b was given to him and all we get are excuses
He did a perfect job. I wish Maurice iwu gave us this kind of elections

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Hardy123(m): 10:59am On Mar 01
Holluwhakemmy:
one of them spotted
Okay
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:01am On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:

See this one. No be for una state papa kill pikin because he chop the last food for pot... dey deceive yourself. By the time hunger kill una finish, we go see how long you can continue to pretend

See this mugu no be for lagos your mother dey beg tinupoo to give her food abi no be Lagos 6 people die because of hunger,, 6 confirm stampede. Una dey die woto woto for dia now

2 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by CSTRR: 11:05am On Mar 01
On the day of the presidential election, a key technology just conveniently shut down.

In an election where the margin of victory was just a million.

In other countries, this is enough to cause a riot led by the candidates themselves.

Instead of Inec to thank their stars that Nigerians are docile morons, they are still arrogantly insulting the people.

3 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Sleekfingers: 11:09am On Mar 01
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by abbasajao(m): 11:09am On Mar 01
Inec should just say things the way they are by Mentioning OBIDIENTS. Which one is ignorant Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Truf: 11:10am On Mar 01
CSTRR:
On the day of the presidential election, a key technology just conveniently shut down.

In an election where the margin of victory was just a million.

In other countries, this is enough to cause a riot led by the candidates themselves.

Instead of Inec to thank their stars that Nigerians are docile morons, they are still arrogantly insulting the people.
Apt 👌

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by brightovio007(m): 11:10am On Mar 01
Clueless body
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by lexyclasy: 11:10am On Mar 01
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by year2013: 11:11am On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:
Obi people we all now know are jobless people that have nothing to do with there miserable life's other than go on social media with free daily data on opera mini to insult others. That is how low there life's have been

Speaking from Ogbomoso with empty stomach. Go and eat even if it is bread and beans. But it is very unfortunate that you can no more afford it now because of your unjustified hatred for Obi and his people. The Igbos are prospering while you are languishing in abject poverty. Just pray that you will survive this yourself caused poverty simply because of the Igbos that killed your forefathers. Brainwashed Ewu.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Bobloco: 11:11am On Mar 01
Amayanabo01:
who will protect him?, God or devil?

No power on planet earth will protect him

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:11am On Mar 01
curse be upon yakooboo's big head!

him dey crase!
na me talk am, I no fear anybody!

angry

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by DrChukki: 11:11am On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:

Bro, jobless people are those who supports a commission that broke a law they made...

People like you whose mother is still regretting why you came to earth

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by kikake: 11:15am On Mar 01
WHY WOULD INEC NOT SUSPEND ELECTRONIC
TRANSMISSION OF VOTE RESULTS, REPAIR THE GLITCH AND RESUME TRANSMISSION?
INEC knows that Mahmood Yakubu on observing that Alhajis Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso were sharing the votes of their mainly religious constituency, and that was making Peter Obi to emerge winner by a large margin of votes, Mahmood Yakubu ordered disactivation of INEC's system for electronic transmission of vote results; he then resorted to the abandoned manual transmission of vote results and forged vote figures to enable Ahmed Bola Tinubu to win.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Emman08: 11:16am On Mar 01
Lol INEC have gone full blown APC grin grin
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by kikake: 11:18am On Mar 01
Since 1999, no INEC Chairman has done the level of damage to democracy in Nigeria like this damage done by Mahmood Yakubu.
Who will believe any INEC Chairman next election after Mahmood Yakubu vowed before the public that no other method except electronic transmission of vote results would be used for the last presidential election, shortly before the last presidential election?
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by forerunner022(m): 11:20am On Mar 01
Mahmood Yakubu remain cursed.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Victor468: 11:20am On Mar 01
[quote author=Kukutenla post=128720377]INEC of glitches
You presided over an election were your uploaded results were differentfrom your announced results and you're still proud of it?
You gotta be kidding
Any wonder that since then almost all the off cycles conducted have been shams?

INEC should apologise [/quote

Unfortunately, most Nigerian do not take time to read. Like the spoke person said, the report and analysis are in the public domain. All people need do is seek the document and read through in order to educate themselves rather than argue blindly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa / FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots / Wike Plays Table Tennis With Rivers House Of Assembly Members In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.