Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

"Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu (22893 Views)

Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Donโ€™t Have, INEC Tells / Emulate Saraki โ€“ INEC Tells Politicians / Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by infofta(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01
INEC cure your visible blindness.
We all saw what happened in River state. Nothing but daylight robbery. Instead of the criminal to be in jail he is celebrated in Abuja.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Coolestguy2023: 12:04pm On Mar 01
Funkyswagzz:

Lol na una people still dey cry more. If not 10k bag of rice una for die finish. Ebi pawa people๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hunger protest

I would not continue with a nonentity, a lowlife, hungry wretched poor clown like you. The only thing i will respond to is if you can drop your account number so that i can send youul some money to eat so you don't die. I understand how frustrated you are as a result of hunger. Poor soul

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by SECDA: 12:05pm On Mar 01
SHAMLESS INEC...
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by kelmicheal: 12:06pm On Mar 01
Everyone knows 2023 general elections were not credible however we have since move On no dwelling on the past
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:

I would not continue with a nonentity, a lowlife, hungry wretched poor clown like you. The only thing i will respond to is if you can drop your account number so that i can send youul some money to eat so you don't die. I understand how frustrated you are as a result of hunger. Poor soul

I can also understand how frustrated you are cos Ur people are dying now u want me to send u my account number to prove u r not poor. Fuk off dickhead๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by illuminutty: 12:11pm On Mar 01
Mahloot Yahoobu remains cursed.

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by hisexcellency34: 12:14pm On Mar 01
Move on to where?
kelmicheal:
Everyone knows 2023 general elections were not credible however we have since move On no dwelling on the past
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by isaachi4u: 12:16pm On Mar 01
Unknown terrorist call inec embarassed
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by AerialMapper: 12:18pm On Mar 01
Of course, it will be Rotimi to praise the election.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Atlantis585: 12:20pm On Mar 01
Birds of the same feather. A criminal being defended by a criminal organization. What concerns INEC with peopleโ€™s expression? Useless lot!
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by mcprince32(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01
It shall never be well with those that rigged tinubu to power including mamoodyakubu.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by gift2xl: 12:22pm On Mar 01
It seems the curses are working, they seem concern.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by gift2xl: 12:23pm On Mar 01
Laughable, it seems the curses are working
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Umuinyioku: 12:27pm On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:
Obi people we all now know are jobless people that have nothing to do with there miserable life's other than go on social media with free daily data on opera mini to insult others. That is how low there life's have been
You're the jobless.

You have thrown Nigeria into anomie and faceoff. You don't want it to be okay with electoral fraud. Yet,,you want to run away to other well organised climes devoid of electoral fraud for safety. Why not make your system work and enjoy it instead of spoiling it?

Your japa syndrome is evidence of malfeasance and bad leadership arising from electoral fraud.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Umuinyioku: 12:28pm On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:
Obi people we all now know are jobless people that have nothing to do with there miserable life's other than go on social media with free daily data on opera mini to insult others. That is how low there life's have been
You're the jobless.

You have thrown Nigeria into anomie and faceoff. You don't want it to be okay with electoral fraud. Yet,,you want to run away to other well organised climes devoid of electoral fraud for safety. Why not make your system work and enjoy it instead of spoiling it?

Your japa syndrome is evidence of malfeasance and bad leadership arising from electoral fraud.

You need to change your mindset!
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Umuinyioku: 12:30pm On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:
You're the jobless.

A new Nigeria's possible!
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by bionixs: 12:31pm On Mar 01
Max24:
So, obidient developers are jobless. No wonder they post anti-Tinubu threads every minute on Nigeria.
But tell yourself the truth , they really jobless ?
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by christistruth01: 12:34pm On Mar 01
grin grin
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Umuinyioku: 12:34pm On Mar 01
hisexcellency34:

https://www.thecable.ng/inec-to-nigerians-laying-curses-on-yakubu-make-productive-use-of-your-time/amp?/inec-to-nigerians-laying-curses-on-yakubu-make-productive-use-of-your-time
Mahmoud Yakubu has a date with history. Negative or good.

The curses may be Germaine. Going by the abominable role he played.

For sure, comeuppance will visit him for denying Nigerians their right of choice.

Sobs!
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Frankaka8(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:

2189621092 zenith.
If you are rich as your brag. Send any amount your rich arsse can afford. Lols
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by okeke6969: 12:38pm On Mar 01
After reading many comments up there. I will categorically tell you that there is no Nigeria anywhere.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by boxypane(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:
Funny part be say person wey no get work and dey lazy to rain curses on another that can buy his/her entire generation.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Coolestguy2023: 12:49pm On Mar 01
boxypane:

Funny part be say person wey no get work and dey lazy to rain curses on another that can buy his/her entire generation.

You mean your dad?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Gboom: 12:50pm On Mar 01
Funkyswagzz:

I also read a news where 6 people died due to hunger in sw
Where is the link
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Coolestguy2023: 12:51pm On Mar 01
Umuinyioku:
You're the jobless.

A new Nigeria's possible!

Honestly, i did not read presumed rubbish you wrote. After the first sentence, i knew it's another clown responding
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by AfonjaConehead: 12:52pm On Mar 01
seunmsg:
INEC self get time sha. Why waste time responding to such nonsense? Tinubu was abused, insulted and cursed all through the 8 years of Buhariโ€™s administration. Still, he ended up winning the 3023 presidential election and assuming office as president.

2 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01
Gboom:

Where is the link

Where is your link
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Oghene86: 12:53pm On Mar 01
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Oghene86: 12:54pm On Mar 01
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=128722956][/quote]

You get time to reply that guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by HeroicMeastro: 1:00pm On Mar 01
hisexcellency34:

https://www.thecable.ng/inec-to-nigerians-laying-curses-on-yakubu-make-productive-use-of-your-time/amp?/inec-to-nigerians-laying-curses-on-yakubu-make-productive-use-of-your-time
Those abusing Prof. Yakubu are all cowards, their curse will go back to their parents, death or alive. They are not Nigerians as they prefer to have their own country.
Prof. Yakubu and his INEC did a good job, no one can do better.

2 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Gboom: 1:01pm On Mar 01
Funkyswagzz:

Where is your link
Go to crime section
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by NSK4U(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01
Balderdash......

What matters is that the man received the prayers; time shall tell the rest.

Till today, Tinubu continues to seek legitimacy of office he claimed majority of Nigerians gave him.

Have never seen an acclaimed president always seeking public validation and support but keep getting criticism for everything he does by majority of the citizens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Almakura Gives Car & Money To Physically Challenged Lady Without Legs / Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot / Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.