Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages (1785 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by Biodun556(m): 4:33am On Mar 02
Imagine! They are even threatening their own daughter. They just wanted Nigeria to collapse because Asiwaju is the president.

“I keep receiving toxic calls and messages regarding my meeting with the president yesterday, and from those I hold in very high esteem. Honestly, I am shocked at the contents of the messages and tone of the callers. Has Nigeria sank this low? A visit I made for the good of our dear nation is what they are using to threaten my life and family! You don’t recognise someone as your president yet begging him to save you from the hands of killers in your region.
I am bringing investors to Nigeria using the president’s commendable policies as a bait. Is that too difficult to understand? President Tinubu’s reforms might be harsh now but they would birth a new and prosperous nation. I have lost count of presidents, respected Institutions and investors that have called to congratulate me on Nigeria eventually having a focused leader since the reforms were rolled out. At least, six multi national manufacturing giants are coming with me by December later this year to see how their firms can have factories here. It’s all part of my contributions to the progress of Nigeria. I am not a politician. I only desire the best for my dear country. It informed my visit to president Tinubu. The world has accepted him as our president, like it or not. May God heal us”
– Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/statement-of-threats-after-my-visit-to-tinubu-false-says-okonjo-iweala/%3famp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by Biodun556(m): 4:33am On Mar 02
Her people special human beings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by mycar: 4:41am On Mar 02
When did this incident happen and where are we today?
OP should have proved the perpetuators of the alleged incident wrong by telling us how the living in Nigeria has improved.

7 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by michlins(m): 4:49am On Mar 02
Biodun556:
Imagine! They are even threatening their own daughter. They just wanted Nigeria to collapse because Asiwaju is the president.

“I keep receiving toxic calls and messages regarding my meeting with the president yesterday, and from those I hold in very high esteem. Honestly, I am shocked at the contents of the messages and tone of the callers. Has Nigeria sank this low? A visit I made for the good of our dear nation is what they are using to threaten my life and family! You don’t recognise someone as your president yet begging him to save you from the hands of killers in your region.
I am bringing investors to Nigeria using the president’s commendable policies as a bait. Is that too difficult to understand? President Tinubu’s reforms might be harsh now but they would birth a new and prosperous nation. I have lost count of presidents, respected Institutions and investors that have called to congratulate me on Nigeria eventually having a focused leader since the reforms were rolled out. At least, six multi national manufacturing giants are coming with me by December later this year to see how their firms can have factories here. It’s all part of my contributions to the progress of Nigeria. I am not a politician. I only desire the best for my dear country. It informed my visit to president Tinubu. The world has accepted him as our president, like it or not. May God heal us”
– Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/statement-of-threats-after-my-visit-to-tinubu-false-says-okonjo-iweala/%3famp
you're spreading fake news which is against the the rules of nairaland.

Suen, you should rid this site of people like this whose intention is to spread hate. What is your agenda for spreading hate

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by DatIgalaDude: 4:51am On Mar 02
The person above me spoke my mind.

13 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by Kingsmeal: 5:01am On Mar 02
DatIgalaDude:
The person above me spoke my mind.

Don't mind the mentally damaged Biodun.

When we say hatred is in their blood even from birth, they will think we are liars. See how he manipulated the news.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by 123yes(m): 5:22am On Mar 02
My dear sister continue the good work you have been doing to this nation right from Obasanjo government as finance and coordinating minister of finance. We know you love your country and nothing anybody can do to change that. Tinubu is our president today and there is nothing anybody can do to change that. What we need to do as Nigerians is to do everything within our power to help him to succeed in these Austyn period.
It baffles me how people will be praying everyday for their country to sink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by Goodvibes007: 5:23am On Mar 02
The usual fascist mobs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by Iykopee(m): 5:27am On Mar 02
To support Thièfnubu effortlessly, you must convert yourself to a mad man and rush down to Nairaland with fake news to spite Igbo people. grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by Nyamiriflathed: 5:30am On Mar 02
Bump
Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by Nyamiriflathed: 5:33am On Mar 02
Bump
Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by Ntigha: 5:44am On Mar 02
All theae Emilokans and their blackmail eeeh!!

7 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by magoo10(m): 5:45am On Mar 02
Concocted tales coming from deranged sycophants.

9 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by IgbosCriminals: 6:04am On Mar 02
Omo,
Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by EreluRoz: 6:05am On Mar 02
Obasanjo really had geniuses that worked for him. Unlike my asiwaju I don't like most of his appointments.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by fuckJones(f): 6:14am On Mar 02
imagine if this is truth,
Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by columbus007(m): 6:45am On Mar 02
Some Nigerianz are not well.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by tonicyril: 6:47am On Mar 02
Oloriburuku ni won
Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by bewla(m): 7:00am On Mar 02
Come help fix the mess you help patch
Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by DesChyko: 7:10am On Mar 02
Nice.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by BrodaBenad: 7:10am On Mar 02
Biodun stop peddling fake News

C#rsed p!g!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by Samfloxin(m): 7:14am On Mar 02
Don't mind them Prof.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by DesChyko: 7:14am On Mar 02
Biodun556:

Mynd44, Fergie001

The scourge of alternate accounts is the reason some evil elements on Nairaland do this without the least hesitation.

Kindly see how the published news is in direct contrast with the source. Of more concern is the tribalistic leaning of the OP's mischief. Quick Question: Whose daughter is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala?

The aim of the OP? To trigger certain Nairalanders unprovoked. And to do so in direct and willful violation of Rule 8. Below is what the source says. 👇🏾

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by Bobloco: 7:20am On Mar 02
Biodun556:

– Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

Nigeria collapsing is Tinubu's doing

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by FatherOfJesus: 7:22am On Mar 02
Get a life, she has debunked it

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by crestedaguiyi: 7:31am On Mar 02
To even believe any random person can call or text Ngozi is laughable.

She is not overseeing the affairs of a nation but of nations.

How often do you even see her holding a phone, mtchew.

You wouldn't understand sha
Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by Kingsmeal: 7:32am On Mar 02
FatherOfJesus:
Get a life, she has debunked it

Biodun miscreant, get a life!!

Mentioning Obidients morning and night no be life

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: I keep receiving toxic calls and messages by fergie001: 7:43am On Mar 02
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Easter: PDP Tasks Leaders On Service, Urges National Renewal / Fayose Escapes Police, SSS Arrest / Atlas Cove- MEND - Go To Hell OPC and YCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.