Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry (3163 Views)

The Fine Art Of Being A Baboon / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by chimuanya24: 10:25am On Mar 02
A lot of Nigerians are wondering why gospel artiste, Moses Bliss didn't pick any of the fine girls in his church to marry. Imagine going to another church, country and platform to get a lovely woman to marry...

Is there any hope for all the charities at home?

*Abeg, na joke I dey joke o 🙏

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by immortalcrown(m): 10:28am On Mar 02
The ones in his Church might have probably rejected him in the past because of his financial status then and because he doesn't have the kind of appearance (look) that majority of 21st-century ladies admire. Now that he is famous and rich, almost all the ladies that rejected him in the past will want him but he has moved on.

Without enough money to squander, a short man is hardly attracted to ladies of this generation. That's what ladies, even short ones, have turned the world to. You can see the guy's height. If you are very familiar with camera, you will notice that photographers bend down to snap him, and you know the reason for that.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by Jeon(f): 10:31am On Mar 02
So what are you trying to put up?.

Everything for life na choice.

Church a place where most Men condemned and believed to be a home for pros, Ghana a nation that Nigerians, aren't happy with and instagram, a platform believed to meant for hoes, yet he choose to add them on his list.

Some Nigerian Men and senses sef, they can be funny shéh.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by Spartachizzy: 10:39am On Mar 02
That's becoz most of the attractive girls in his church are retired olosho and some might have turned him down becoz of his financial status then, So he had to go internationally, weldone!! bro! this is the kind of miracle am looking for

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by spencekat(m): 10:48am On Mar 02
His choice.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by Kingrshd3: 10:57am On Mar 02
Spartachizzy:
That's becoz most of the attractive girls in his church are retired olosho and some might have turned him down becoz of his financial status then, So he had to go internationally, weldone!! bro! this is the kind of miracle am looking for

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by Ibaaboy(m): 11:00am On Mar 02
Is it a must to marry from same church

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by Kobicove(m): 11:14am On Mar 02
I had never heard of this guy until stories about his wedding started trending online undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by ednut1(m): 11:49am On Mar 02
chimuanya24:

A lot of Nigerians are wondering why gospel artiste, Moses Bliss didn't pick any of the fine girls in his church to marry. Imagine going to another church, country and platform to get a lovely woman to marry...

Is there any hope for all the charities at home?

*Abeg, na joke I dey joke o 🙏
he saw British citizenship, decent woman and financially ok woman. Maybe the babes in his church are broke parasites

12 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by BigYash: 12:55pm On Mar 02
Kobicove:
I had never heard of this guy until stories about his wedding started trending online undecided
You probably aren't a fan of gospel music or Christ embassy.

I feel he didn't want to go for girls in his church,to avoid many noise for world people like op. Op would have created a topic talking about how he must have slept with all the girls in his church,and decided to finally settle for one

4 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by 1Sharon(f): 3:13pm On Mar 02
ednut1:
he saw British citizenship, decent woman and financially ok woman. Maybe the babes in his church are broke parasites

Lol and what about it him? I doubt he's with her for papers. Only the poor desperate men do that. Time will tell sha

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by eazzzy1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02
Most successful men like to chase. The girls in his church most likely throw themselves at him and present themselves as fan girls. Most of the girls in his church will throw themselves at Nat Bassey, Frank Edwards or even lil kesh.

It is not just her dance video that attracted him to her, it is the rest of her post. He went through the other posts, looked at her comments, the people who comment on her posts, her response to them, the people she follow , her pictures, the number of posts she has etc.

No one wants a girl who fights on instablog all day, have 15k followers, participate in every challenge, dances to Meghan the stallion WAP and follows Tonto and Bobrisky.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by ednut1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02
1Sharon:

Lol and what about it him? I doubt he's with her for papers. Only the poor desperate men do that. Time will tell sha
obviously not. But in today’s world its a nice to have asset considering his job. He can fly to many places to perform without visa wahala. Men dont want to suffer again like in the past. We want softlife too hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by 1Sharon(f): 3:34pm On Mar 02
ednut1:
obviously not. But in today’s world its a nice to have asset considering his job. He can fly to many places to perform without visa wahala. Men dont want to suffer again like in the past. We want softlife too hahahaha

Lol but they hardly deny well off men visa
Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by LoveJesus87(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02
eazzzy1:
Most successful men like to chase. The girls in his church most likely throw themselves at him and present themselves as fan girls. Most of the girls in his church will throw themselves at Nat Bassey, Frank Edwards or even lil kesh.

It is not just her dance video that attracted him to her, it is the rest of her post. He went through the other posts, looked at her comments, the people who comment on her posts, her response to them, the people she follow , her pictures, the number of posts she has etc.

No one wants a girl who fights on instablog all day, have 15k followers, participate in every challenge, dances to Meghan the stallion WAP and follows Tonto and Bobrisky.
Sense

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by ednut1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02
1Sharon:

Lol but they hardly deny well off men visa
bigger starts like Yemi alade have been denied visa to places like Canada. Tems and oma lay also had visa issue to Canada last year. Some other african artists have had issues when transiting. If one can avoid all that stress of applying, going for biometrics, waiting for decision. They would

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by Jewessgratitud3: 4:04pm On Mar 02
Before a bro can go outside his denomination to marry, know that the sisters in his church have rejected him. He's prolly not a spec. Just like one now that has been disturbing me in my church.. God knows I can't even marry him in my dreams. He has no choice but to go outside.

It's a case of a prophet not being recognized in his home town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by Anguldi(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02
We are tired of over used pussiess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by Exousiang01: 4:13pm On Mar 02
NO NIGERIAN IS WONDERING ANYTHING, YOU ARE THE ONE NOT MINDING YOUR BUSINESS
What law says he must marry a girl from his church?
Love can be found anywhere....
most importantly.... how is it any of your business where he found his wife cry

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by Charmingrascal(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02
I am not his fan and I didn't even know about him not until his engagement stories went viral.

I have to tell you that love don't work that way.
We find love in strange and unexpected places.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by kevwemike: 5:01pm On Mar 02
So u want mk the guy marry toto Wen don suffered lapses, Nigeria girl Wen go kill the guy dreams .
Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by TheWinterBird(f): 5:11pm On Mar 02
She's cute and they kinda resemble, which's supposed to be a good thing because it means they're made for each other. Love can be found in unexpected places.

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by Silentgroper(m): 5:32pm On Mar 02
Jewessgratitud3:
Before a bro can go outside his denomination to marry, know that the sisters in his church have rejected him. He's prolly not a spec. Just like one now that has been disturbing me in my church.. God knows I can't even marry him in my dreams. He has no choice but to go outside.

Very funny ...

grin grin ..

Time is ticking btw...

Just a quick reminder

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by Jewessgratitud3: 5:47pm On Mar 02
Silentgroper:

Very funny ...

grin grin ..

Time is ticking btw...

Just a quick reminder

grin grin grin

Time is ticking for your desperate sisters not me. Ive got some worth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by Silentgroper(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02
Jewessgratitud3:

Time is ticking for your desperate sisters not me. Ive got some worth.

grin

Ok ...

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by Karlifate: 6:40pm On Mar 02
eazzzy1:

LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by ObalendeCMS: 6:55pm On Mar 02
I don't know him & don't give a fizzle about his love life.

Btw, nigerian girls are useless & most guys with high SMV like us avoid them like leper.
Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by DrObum(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02
What is your business who he chooses to marry?

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by jmoore(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02
Jewessgratitud3:

Only you is sisters? Are you a legion?

Social media is the largest community right now. And many men are not looking for wives in their church.
Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:39am On Mar 03
eazzzy1:

You made so much sense
Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by DDIA: 8:39pm On Mar 03
Jeon:
So what are you trying to put up?.

Everything for life na choice.

Church a place where most Men condemned and believed to be a home for pros, Ghana a nation that Nigerians, aren't happy with and instagram, a platform believed to meant for hoes, yet he choose to add them on his list.

Some Nigerian Men and senses sef, they can be funny shéh.
Jeon go to school. clear your WAEC sonthat you can at least go to open university cool
Re: Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry by DDIA: 8:42pm On Mar 03
ednut1:
they can’t be more of a parasite than
Jennyclay and Siofra cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Doesn't Want Me To Visit Her. / Ehh? Confused...calling Me Late At Night. / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.