Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect (26465 Views)

Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Mko123(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04
Gaskiya. Still better than some old worn out prostitute aka jc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Mar 04
I feel for them...!

Too much ignorance and stigmatization in Nigeria.

Many of us still mock stigmatize the disabled.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by mmsen: 12:15pm On Mar 04
Kaido:
They might be best option for men that hates the nagging and 24/7 complaining of women

So all men?
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Toluwalase12345(f): 12:16pm On Mar 04
Mi o gbo pa!
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Exceed15: 12:16pm On Mar 04
Olayinka8793:
Any link on how I can meet these special needs women?
I am deaf myself but not dumb and I will like to have a relationship with like-minded woman.

Why not join their association?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Exceed15: 12:16pm On Mar 04
Olayinka8793:
no I am not a part of any deaf or special-needs people's community.
This is because, I live like a normal person and doesn't understand or use sign language. I communicate strictly by lip reading.
Wow
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Almunjid(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04
NoSmoking:
How come a mute woman is the leader of deaf women association?

Aint that dumb?

🤕
It's like making a one-eyed man as the leader of the blind people. grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Talismann: 12:18pm On Mar 04
Clowns. When normally, even women with two working ears no dey even gree hear word or listen to advice

1 Like

Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Kaido: 12:19pm On Mar 04
mmsen:

So all men?

Most men**
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Bigprik: 12:20pm On Mar 04
[quote author=Fareke post=128756711]

https://dailytrust.com/we-are-wife-materials-deaf-women-cry-out-over-neglect/[my issues with them if you de knack Dem ,Dem go de shout and Dem no go know say ppl de hear d knacking sounds]

1 Like

Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04
I was once in love with a deaf and dumb but she didn't get the signs

1 Like

Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by morakakin(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04
They are not dumb.
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Spiritualmind10: 12:36pm On Mar 04
Sometimes I am wondering why some Nigerians from the West and Northern part of Nigeria will be saying the South Easterners are tribalistic, when they are the ones who are tribalistic. The South Easterners are tribalistic yet they invest and build more in the North and Western part of Nigeria. I know how much the South Easterners love and supported Olusegun Obasanjo, they also love Prof Yemi Osinbajo, or are these people not Yoruba? The South Easterners also had so much love and support for Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, or is he not a Northerner? Now tell me, how many South Eastern politician in Nigeria have the West and Northern part of Nigeria shown their love and support to? None! Why is it because most South Easterners didn't support Tinubu they now said the South Easterners are tribalistic. I can bet and assure you that if Peter Obi was not from South East, he will still be loved by the South Easterners. The South Easterners didn't actually support Peter Obi because he's from South East, they supported him because of his transparency. The South Easterners are the only tribe who doesn't vote with tribalism in Nigeria. The West and the North are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. This is the sad and simple truth.

1 Like

Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Olayinka8793(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:

Oh. That's interesting. Can you like lip read from afar, a little bit? I stumbled upon some TikTok accounts of deaf people who lip read celebrities while they are being captured on the red carpet/at a dinner event, and I found it so cool.

I felt like a sleuth that I could FINALLY tell what those godd*mn celebrities were always whispering to each other every now and then at award shows and all. cheesy
I can't lip-read from afar o, that is done I think by professionals. I have trouble lip reading English speeches but comfortable with Yoruba ones
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Olayinka8793(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04
Exceed15:

Why not join their association?
Dem get association? I am not aware.
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by deluba(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04
If you are interested to join the community. Mail me. I will put you through. I am one of them. A unique cluster of special people like other members of PWDs.
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Kaido: 12:43pm On Mar 04
Tallesty1:
I was once in love with a deaf and dumb but she didn't get the signs
She must've been beautiful
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Olayinka8793(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04
deluba:
If you are interested to join the community. Mail me. I will put you through. I am one of them. A unique cluster of special people like other members of PWDs.
you talking to me?
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Emmabyte: 12:46pm On Mar 04
You go explain taya
Toluwanise247:
Hmmm person wey dey hear self never hear you talk less person wey no dey hear at all… woman wey you dey correct ten times still dey claim say she no her hear you…waiting person wey no dey hear go talk?

1 Like

Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by FireUpNow(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04
Why is there so much troubles in this world? Can scientists tell me? Religion has its own explanation but I want that of science pls 😡
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by deluba(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04
Lip reading are those in mild and less deafness. We have severely and profound deafness.

Pls stop using the word DUMB. It have been expunged from the way they were addressed. Simply say Deaf.

If educated one catch you na shege ooo. We have many deaf lawyers and health worker all over the place now. Even deaf banker too

1 Like

Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Sammy5413(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04
Lol imagine the irony
Ones wey no deaf no dey hear word
Wetin these ones go come do?
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by deluba(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04
Olayinka8793:
you talking to me?

Send your WhatsApp number to my mail so let connect
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Olayinka8793(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04
deluba:

Send your WhatsApp number to my mail so let connect
Alright. I have emailed you. Once you respond I send my Whatsapp number
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by maasoap(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04
akaahs:
They just want shift responsibilities to the man. [b] Many of them still dey struggle to survive, na marriage be their problem?
Marriage will solve that struggling problem
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by deluba(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04
Kaido:

She must've been beautiful

Most Deaf are beautiful, friendly, brilliant and accommodating.

I am talking about the new generation of deaf people.

Visit University of ilorin, Jos, Ibadan, FCE Special and other who have higher number of deaf people in higher institution you will know better. While Wesley University have the higher number of deaf in private university

1 Like

Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Bullman(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
With the high rate at which our young bannies take corrupt,e be like say na to shift attention towards these deaf and dumb bannies........At least,no body go follow you drag am lipsrsealed
j

South south man grin
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Smyrna2011: 1:12pm On Mar 04
Jennyclay in the mud
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by abiaumo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04
Hmmm!!!. I heard deaf people have a terrible temper, they can easily commit murder.
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by tivta(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Am short of words..

But dis might be a good idea because de way this our GENERATION of girls take spoil ehh!!!

E no go bad to consider DEAF and DUMB ooo!!!

At least she no go get mouth to ARGUE unnecessary tins..

But I hear say them sabi get ANGER ISSUE ooo!!

If them vex, them fit use ORAIMO cord take wipe ur NECK..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

My nikka

1 Like

Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by 1Sharon(f): 2:01pm On Mar 04
Deafness can be hereditary so it's something that not every man will be open to dealing with.
Re: We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect by Real2088: 2:27pm On Mar 04
They moan like eeeee, go and thank me later

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.