Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Because He Sponsored My Education He Wants To Become His Second Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because He Sponsored My Education He Wants To Become His Second Wife (429 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because He Sponsored My Education He Wants To Become His Second Wife by koyen(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06
Source: www.knowefritin.ng

My name is Maria, and my parents, who are very rich, had dreams for me to become a professional medical doctor. However, due to a strained relationship with our family members, we rarely visited the village, leaving my siblings and me feeling lonely.

I pursued my dream by gaining admission to study Medicine and Surgery at UNN at the age of 17. During my 20th birthday party, which occurred during a long vacation, my family and I flew to London for the summer. Tragically, on our way back, we experienced a terrible plane crash, and I was one of the 10 survivors, losing my entire family.

Barrister Tony, our family lawyer, took charge, supported me throughout my studies, and helped me secure a good-paying job after school. Barr Tony played a pivotal role in making my dreams come true.

Three months into my job, Barr Tony shocked me by expressing his desire for me to become his second wife. This unexpected proposition left me in tears, as the person who had helped me was now seeking something in return that I was not willing to provide. Complicating matters further, I have no one to turn to due to the animosity my parents had created between me and my relatives.

Now, Barr Tony is threatening not to release my father’s will unless I accept his proposal and marry him. I am at a loss and unsure of what to do. Should I accept his proposal or risk losing all my father’s property?

Re: Because He Sponsored My Education He Wants To Become His Second Wife by atiku4President(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06
Go and sleep abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because He Sponsored My Education He Wants To Become His Second Wife by Deebami: 3:54pm On Mar 06
It's a pity that some men love capitalizing on vulnerable women. I have this feeling that the lawyer is more interested in what is in the will, and not loving you. Know for sure that whoever owns the slave, also owns the property: if you accept to marry him, whatever your parents left behind automatically belongs to him. He doesn't have any right to hold unto what is yours, after all there is no written agreement that if he trained you, he will marry you after graduation. I believe that there are some organizations like FIDA that will be interested in a case like this. My candid advice: don't give in.
Re: Because He Sponsored My Education He Wants To Become His Second Wife by Jeon(f): 4:38pm On Mar 06
This is why I don't ask or accept offer from Men, never!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because He Sponsored My Education He Wants To Become His Second Wife by 1Sharon(f): 5:21pm On Mar 06
If you don't like a man don't accept any financial favours from him.

2 Likes

Re: Because He Sponsored My Education He Wants To Become His Second Wife by fidelmarshal199: 7:41pm On Mar 06
What's the title of this Nollywood movie?
Re: Because He Sponsored My Education He Wants To Become His Second Wife by Phabulous4(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06
This is just moon night tale though!. If it isn't, He want to marry the will not you.

Helping through wasn't a help he was paying from your coin. Your parents who made a will at such young age would have to too make that provision just in case. He was only a trustee who want to by marriage become owner.

Education should have given you power, don't act like a warm. Build networks, get a smart advocate. Peace

koyen:

My name is Maria, and my parents, who are very rich, had dreams for me to become a professional medical doctor. However, due to a strained relationship with our family members, we rarely visited the village, leaving my siblings and me feeling lonely.

I pursued my dream by gaining admission to study Medicine and Surgery at UNN at the age of 17. During my 20th birthday party, which occurred during a long vacation, my family and I flew to London for the summer. Tragically, on our way back, we experienced a terrible plane crash, and I was one of the 10 survivors, losing my entire family.

Barrister Tony, our family lawyer, took charge, supported me throughout my studies, and helped me secure a good-paying job after school. Barr Tony played a pivotal role in making my dreams come true.

Three months into my job, Barr Tony shocked me by expressing his desire for me to become his second wife. This unexpected proposition left me in tears, as the person who had helped me was now seeking something in return that I was not willing to provide. Complicating matters further, I have no one to turn to due to the animosity my parents had created between me and my relatives.

Now, Barr Tony is threatening not to release my father’s will unless I accept his proposal and marry him. I am at a loss and unsure of what to do. Should I accept his proposal or risk losing all my father’s property?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Wife,life Partner / Like Play Naira Marley Music Career Is Gone / What Is The Longest time It Took You To Get Over Someone After A Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.