Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu (9812 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga / Military Men Storm Abala Village In Search Of Lost Arms / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by manny4life(m): 1:59am On Nov 14, 2011
Aigbofa:

He might be dyslexic as you stated. He has the attention span of housefly.

Chei, everyone wants Manny's attention but Manny certainly don't want theirs; ain't that some real bit.ch?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by EkoIle1: 2:00am On Nov 14, 2011
manny4life:

LOL

Is that all you got, Mr. Troll?

Yes, no doubt I said "In Nigeria? Yeah right? I doubt that they do, in all honesty if they do, I will be very much surprised." , I don't think there's anything wrong in exercising my ignorance, is there? embarassed embarassed embarassed Now, Troll Stalker, go stand on I-95 and get fu.cked up while I dwell in my ignorance. I sure don't wanna waste my time nor effort on a low mentality person, sure ain't worth it.

It's perfectly ok for you to exercise your usual ignorance, but when helped and corrected, why not just say thanks instead of running around with your dumb and re-tarded rubbish?

You are just a liar and dishonest person , PERIOD.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by ak47mann(m): 2:02am On Nov 14, 2011
Welcome to Kwik Fit

Kwik Fit are experts in automotive repair including tyres, MoT testing, car servicing, exhausts, brakes, and air-con. You can book and pay for a Tyre, MoT or Servicing appointment online. As well as exclusive online prices, you can choose a Centre and appointment time that is convenient for you.

We're the leading fast-fit supplier of tyres in the country and carry stocks of over 600,000 products from leading manufacturers including Pirelli, Continental, Dunlop, Goodyear and Michelin. With over 650 Centres you're never far from a Kwik Fit Centre where our teams can help keep you on the road.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by manny4life(m): 2:07am On Nov 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

It's perfectly ok for you to exercise your usual ignorance, but when helped and corrected, why not just say thanks instead of running around with your dumb and re-tarded rubbish?

Oh yeah, it's perfectly ok to exercise one's ignorance, no doubt, and it's very dumb and silly when that help is accompanied with insult and stupidity. What I tell such person is "you can take your help and shove it up your as/s. Oh btw, I tell them to run along and meet their kind because their help is nothing but a burden and liability, product of recycled trashy behavior. Like I previously stated, I DON'T RAP WITH PEOPLE WHOSE OPINION DOES NOT ADD ANY VALUE TO ME; whose words bring me down and has negative effect on me. As you can see, I CANNOT talk you.

I'm a liar and dishonest? AGREED. I never knew you've been watching me all this while, aahhh this shows you're really stalking me embarassed embarassed embarassed Now, will you quit stalking me all over Nairaland?
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 14, 2011
Arent those pictures from this website?

http://www.advancedsteer.com.au/gallery.html
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by EkoIle1: 2:37am On Nov 14, 2011
manny4life:

Oh yeah, it's perfectly ok to exercise one's ignorance, no doubt, and it's very dumb and silly when that help is accompanied with insult and stupidity.
What I tell such person is "you can take your help and shove it up your as/s. Oh btw, I tell them to run along and meet their kind because their help is nothing but a burden and liability, product of recycled trashy behavior. Like I previously stated, I DON'T RAP WITH PEOPLE WHOSE OPINION DOES NOT ADD ANY VALUE TO ME; whose words bring me down and has negative effect on me. As you can see, I CANNOT talk you.

I'm a liar and dishonest? AGREED. I never knew you've been watching me all this while, aahhh this shows you're really stalking me embarassed embarassed embarassed Now, will you quit stalking me all over Nairaland?

STFU you lying scum bag. What did you thanked me with after educating your dumb a.s.s? You called me a dog, you called me a stalker, you called me a homo.

Olosho trashy mouth playing victim. There's got to be more for you in life than spewing lies and dishonesty.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by manny4life(m): 2:42am On Nov 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

STFU you lying scum bag. What did you thanked me with after educating your dumb a.s.s? You called me a dog, you called me a stalker, you called me a homo.

Olosho trashy mouth playing victim. There's got to be more for you in life than spewing lies and dishonesty.

Thank you? Who said I was thanking you?  Comprehension is a problem. Dude, you got yourself all fu.cked up. I said, if your help is accompanied with insult and stupidity, I tell such person to take their help and shove it up their as/s. Which is what I have done, on numerous occasions, I have asked you to cease and refrain from quoting me because you're stalking me. Therefore, I'm not into these silly back and forth so please, GTH, and yeah I don't really give a mess what the hell you thinking. You bet, there's way more for me in life than coming here arguing with a homo-troll stalker. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by EkoIle1: 2:47am On Nov 14, 2011
manny4life:

Thank you? Who said I was thanking you?  Comprehension is a problem.
Dude, you got yourself all fu.cked up. I said, if your help is accompanied with insult and stupidity, I tell such person to take their help and shove it up their as/s. Which is what I have done, on numerous occasions, I have asked you to cease and refrain from quoting me because you're stalking me. Therefore, I'm not into these silly back and forth so please, GTH, and yeah I don't really give a mess what the hell you thinking. You bet, there's way more for me in life than coming here arguing with a homo-troll stalker. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is this clown really re-tarded or this is a dumb act? lmao.

It means instead of your your dum a.s.s thanking me, you answered with insults,

Btw, I still need you to respond to your bi-polar quotes below,

Quote from: manny4life on Today at 01:42:26 AM

Educating what? That Lagos has a Nissan dealership, LOL, I sure am ROTL. Educate yourself first.

Quote from: manny4life on Yesterday at 06:52:32 PM

In Nigeria? Yeah right? I doubt that they do, in all honesty if they do, I will be very much surprised.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:56am On Nov 14, 2011
Bipolar quote?
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by manny4life(m): 2:59am On Nov 14, 2011
Thank you for what exactly?  

Oh damn, I forgot, I should come and bow before you demigod, lls

Instead of your trolling as/s replying without throwing insults, you felt the need to act your recycled trashy behavior.  Now you want thank, oh damn it, again dude, u got yourself all fu.cked up. Now for the record, if u gonna answer any of my ignorant question that wasn't directed to you but to the public, cease and desist from answering them. If you will answer them, do so like a responsible person. shocked  cool cool

Now, you are bringing me down to your standard, unfortunate that you don't understand the punctuation called question mark (?), how can I answer my own question?  

Ok dude, you've had enough of my time, I'll leave you to your bickering and misery. Like I said, I still wallow in my ignorance, you go and stand on I-95 and get smashed upon.  grin grin grin
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by manny4life(m): 3:00am On Nov 14, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:

Bipolar quote?

LOL, good question?

I asked those question and used a (?) to denote that they were indeed a question, how can I answer my own question?  So please tell us who is more bi-polar?  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by EkoIle1: 3:10am On Nov 14, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:

Bipolar quote?

bipolar (baɪˈpəʊlə) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]
—adj
1.  having two poles: a bipolar dynamo; a bipolar neuron
2.  relating to or found at the North and South Poles[b]
3.  having or characterized by two opposed opinions, natures, etc[/b]
4.  (of a transistor) utilizing both majority and minority charge carriers
5.  suffering from bipolar manic-depressive disorder

1st quote.
He displayed ignorance about the availability of dealerships in Nigeria and even said he'd be surprised if there is any, which means he has zero knowledge about Nigeria having dealerships.

2nd quote. He turned around to suggest that he knew about Nissan dealership in Nigeria and was never educated about it regarding my post.

That is holding 2 different opinions about the same issue and it's one of the symptoms of bipolar according to standard and global definition of bipolar.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by manny4life(m): 3:16am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=16pt]Chei, shocked shocked shocked[/size]

[size=20pt]YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]
This is the height of mental breakdown, unfortunately you're not in the U.S., I would have recommended my doctor to you who will probably refer you to mental psychoanalyst.

Dude, I'm done with you, I have to go rest, tomorrow is a start of workday for me, a brother is gonna be busy all day.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by EkoIle1: 3:32am On Nov 14, 2011
manny4life:

[size=16pt]Chei, shocked shocked shocked[/size]

[size=20pt]YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]
This is the height of mental breakdown, unfortunately you're not in the U.S., I would have recommended my doctor to you who will probably refer you to mental psychoanalyst.

Dude, I'm done with you, I have to go rest, tomorrow is a start of workday for me, a brother is gonna be busy all day.

I hope you don learn your lesson sha, you lying clowns can not get away with your lies, ignorance and dishonesty.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Beaf: 4:21am On Nov 14, 2011
Eko to[b]ILE[/b]t.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by adconline(m): 4:43am On Nov 14, 2011
Why our obsession with "best in Africa" when we are just opening our eyes. FYI: South Africa has the largest Porsche dealership in the world- do you think that this mechanic village will be better than a Porsche dearlership? Egypt has the largest GM dealership in the world-do you think that their service workshop is going to be like this mechanic village? Ever been to Coscharis service centre in Lagos? Let's commend the governor, but without this best in Africa mentality cos we ain't.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 4:56am On Nov 14, 2011
adconline:

Why our obsession with "best in Africa" when we are just opening our eyes. FYI: South Africa has the largest Porsche dealership in the world- do you think that this mechanic village will be better than a Porsche dearlership? Egypt has the largest GM dealership in the world-do you think that their service workshop is going to be like this mechanic village? Ever been to Coscharis service centre in Lagos? Let's commend the governor, but without this best in Africa mentality cos we ain't.

Have you lost your marbles? You comparing this community centre for mechanics to car parks built by motor companies? I am still wondering what the heck an automobile village really is. Is it where I go for car auctions? Bargain mechanic work on my car -- Mechanic fair? Which one? grin grin grin grin
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:05am On Nov 14, 2011
It should contain all those qs u asked
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:46am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=18pt]If Chime is not President or Vice President by 2015 den their is no hope for Nigerians. Another strategic urban planning well done. Excellent Job! [/size] kiss kiss
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Flameboy26(m): 6:11am On Nov 14, 2011
@eko ile. U cock junglin thunder cunt, horse humpin bitch. Go get a life. Nkita omugwo
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by macjive01: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Have you lost your marbles? You comparing this community centre for mechanics to car parks  built by motor companies? I am still wondering what the heck an automobile village really is. Is it where I go for car auctions? Bargain mechanic work on my car -- Mechanic fair? Which one?  grin grin grin grin

hahahhahahaha. . . . damn! i never knew u cud crack a joke.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2011
@poster, I don't know anything about you, but I am 100% certain you are a propaganda master! There is no such thing in Enugu as your Photoshop depicts. The mechanic village that was mapped out at Akegbe-ugwu in Nkanu West L.G.A has not received a single block after the access road was graded. The place is now as open as Sahara desert save for the grasses sprouting everywhere.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Kizilala: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

@Eko ile,just do all of us a favour and shut up.U are beginning to sound like a lunatic.I guess your tribalism has eaten deep into your brain.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Godmann(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=20pt]ALL LIES. I AM FROM ENUGU STATE AND KNOWS CHIME IS JUST another Thief.[/size]

Can any of you read 5th or 6th November Thisday where this same man claims to have bought 1040 units of dumpsters for 133million naira?

That is at a unit price of 108,000 naira.

Those of you in America and Britain can compare that with what they use over there. What stops a focused governor from even getting good basket makers to make bins for our road? From that, you not only save cost, you create jobs, you keep our scare foreign exchange. This is the minimum I expect from a good leader. Not just stealing, and copy-carting. Not brainwashed slaves that never thinks original.

I saying this because I actually know people that do tell me what is happening inside his government.

His language is "If you wants to steal money, just find a project and hide the money under". He may be better than Chimaroke, but he is no where a good leader.

That is my opinion.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2011
Enugu, my first love. Will love this city till i get lowered.  grin
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2011
Godman_n:

[size=20pt]ALL LIES. I AM FROM ENUGU STATE AND KNOWS CHIME IS JUST another Thief.[/size]

Can any of you read 5th or 6th November Thisday where this same man claims to have bought 1040 units of dumpsters for 133million naira?

That is at a unit price of 108,000 naira.

Those of you in America and Britain can compare that with what they use over there. What stops a focused governor from even getting good basket makers to make bins for our road? From that, you not only save cost, you create jobs, you keep our scare foreign exchange. This is the minimum I expect from a good leader. Not just stealing, and copy-carting. Not brainwashed slaves that never thinks original.

I saying this because I actually know people that do tell me what is happening inside his government.

His language is "If you wants to steal money, just find a project and hide the money under". He may be better than Chimaroke, but he is no where a good leader.

That is my opinion.

Guy i was in Enugu last december and the city looked seriously awesome and different from the one i left in '05. I was really impressed being that i was coming from the most advanced country in Europe. So your assertions are bollocks and you sound bitter.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by emmatok(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2011
Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by
macjive01

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-789770.0.html

Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Dede1(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2011
The only redundant foo.l in all the posts is the donkey that posted Porsche dealership complex to impress his or her deluded self. Porsche is a foreign private entity and when it decides to expand its operation to other parts of jungle called Nigeria, it will erect the same facility as the one in Lagos or Abuja, if any. Why would someone with even a monkey brain inject such irrelevant plank to this discussion?
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by ezeagu(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
Dede1:

The only redundant foo.l in all the posts is the donkey that posted Porsche dealership complex to impress his or her deluded self. Porsche is a foreign private entity and when it decides to expand its operation to other parts of jungle called Nigeria, it will erect the same facility as the one in Lagos or Abuja, if any. Why would someone with even a monkey brain inject such irrelevant plank to this discussion?

Didn't you know that Governor Fashola not only invented Porsche, but also the idea of a dealership?
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by ak47mann(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
Dede1:

exactly what i mean eko ile and co they still lock up mentally by their slave masters showing Porsche and Nissan show rooms is a big achievement little did he know that this companies  are closing down most of their show rooms/dealership in Europe and america.And were is their next investment going to be Africa cool why cant  fashola build a modern mechanics workshops that can fix any car doesn't have to go to dealership not everyone can afford it how many people are driving Porsche in Lagos/Nigeria,compare to western world Nigeria is still a poor country average earns less than 2dollar a day the guy is just dump,he remind me of Nigerian politicians that carry his stolen money and hide it in Europe or america thinking is the safest place but your own country that stolen money can build a world class houses and companies in Nigeria to create jobs for poor people and make the country more attractive for tourism and investment.The boy eko ile is just a bushman that's all  cool cool
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
this is South East
the best in Africa cool cool cool cool
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by adconline(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2011

Is BMW dealership in Naija owned by BMW? Oh I forgot Coscharis  Nigeria is a subsidiary of BMW AG,  Keep living in a fool's paradise.  maybe dealerships-owned by individuals were not taken into account when follow follow folks used 'best in Africa" to describe a mechanic village. Wake up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? / Malami, Northern Political Forces Blocking Abba Kyari’s Extradition – HURIWA / Power Generation Crashes To 3,383MW Despite Hike In Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.