Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves (15461 Views)

Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by jpphilips(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2011
Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap deh!!! Do you think you are selling meat? Or piloting an Oshodi Oke bus?
Take the plank from between your ears and learn to think. Repeat slowly:

The fighting in Libya has got much more to do with Europe than the USA. -Edited.

When you have finished doing that, then you and your fellow passengers who are blaming the US in some crazy way should please tell us how the US was involved in the Libyan civil war day to day. Last I heard, it was NATO, led by European countries.
I feel a lot of pain when I read posts in topics like this, and 90% of the posts lack any critical thinking input.

beaf Descendant of odechukwu, is cluelessness generational? how can Odechukwu and beaf be clueless at the same time. is it a disease? just thinking aloud.

70% of NATO's funding comes from the USA which amounts to the defense budget of all its member states put together. USA supplies over 80% of NATO air force, 50% of SA missiles and other soft arsenal. personnel USA 60%.

beaf in your "critical thinking" when the No fly zone of Libya became effective, who supplied the Medic choppers and refueling air tankers? Your father I guess

when NATO approved the use of helis was Apaches not the most widely used?
who builds and supplies it to NATO? your Ode master i guess.

Beaf primary school education in Nigerijavascript:void(0);a is free in most states, pls if you cannot attend during the day, try the Night service it will help you.

About the Libyans, my script is playing out, it starts with unemployment then to the ultimate corruption, welcome to the world of true Africans; Femi kuti!!!!!!!!!!!! Awuu

This isn't surprising. The transition to democracy was never expected to happen overnight and certainly not without pain.

What is clear now is that Libyans will finally be free to express themselves without fear of a massive reprisal by their 'king of kings'
Posted on: Today at 09:25:25 AM

Another American parrot! how is it the problem of the Libyan people? stop sounding like demo crazy is the best thing for Man kind, it works for the west and them alone and for various reasons it doesn't work everywhere, one of them being

illiteracy ; yes illiteracy was the Reason Nigerians voted failure for the Next 4yrs even when they left their houses to the polling booth with candles.

Religion; has enslaved mankind to the extent that the brain begs for work to do

corruption; has manacled the interest of the common man

poverty; makes a nation a customer to IMF

failed system and values; lack of checks and balances with judiciary for sale

ethnicity/ race

any country with any of the above predominantly doesn't need democracy. that is the truth China keeps telling America to their face.

Libya has number 2 and 3 and with dictatorship they fared better

Nigeria has all of the above that is why since the Idiagbon era, No Nigerian really believes they have a government in place. guess idiagbon was undemocratic, yes that was why Nigeria worked at the time.

the west have a little of all but not predominantly that is why democracy is working for them big time, can u imagine a lord like bellusconi resigning? only in the west

Is it clear!!!!?
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by skfa1: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2011
I had to login, it seems to me that we lack knowledge and wisdom. I once argued with my friend before gaddafi died that these people (rebel) NATO are supplying weapon to and backing is not the best thing to do,who will take those weapon from them after war cos they will use the weapon to start another war causing Libya not to have rest which is what is happening NOW!

You see,my people,whenever European or west have problem,they deal with the problem among each other,they dont call on other people to come and deal with their problem which is very intelligent of  them to do. I urge the Africans to do the same. This can be related to a family problem whereby, the dad and mom solves the family problem but not calling outsider to help deal with their problem cos it is that outsider that will come and cause more problem for the family.

Ok guys,dont wanna talk much on this issue,Gaddaffi is dead now which is what they want,fine! lets see how the people of Libya will go around things with their intelligent.

To end up my words,I will say "KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM IS VERY IMPORTANT IN LIFE" .

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Ibomade1: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2011
The saying that you don't know what you've got until you lose it springs to mind.

Libyah !!! Welcome to the real hustle
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Rahoof2(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2011
Some people will never see ώђα̲̅τ̲̅ ϧ S̴̩☺̩ clear like this situation, Ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ Ʊ juust remember that Africa survive b4 slave trade with out going †☀̤̣̈̇ Europe ø® America. These people ® not there †☀̤̣̈̇ help them but †☀̤̣̈̇ help themselves.
№☺ country ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ survive by contactin ø® depending ☺ƞ other Country not †☀̤̣̈̇ talk of all these small Europian country that just forge †☀̤̣̈̇ be this big, Ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃'t we just learn from ASIA countries like Chine,Japan,North/South korea,India etc where thε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ ® redefining there path from Ð biginning themselves WITHOUT consulting any other country,
Don't ƔƱ just think that these peaple don't want †☀̤̣̈̇ loose their Position,thε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ don't want †☀̤̣̈̇ stop ƔƱ from consulting them,thε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ everly want †☀̤̣̈̇ be ☺ƞ-top,thε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ don't want Africa/oil producing country †☀̤̣̈̇ grow cos thε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ survive ☺ƞ these countries but claim other thing,
These part of Africa has been existing alone in g̣̲̣̣̣̲☺̣̣̥̇☺̣̣̥̇ð condition since without support from Ameria 'n Europe but ƞw Ï don't kƞ☺ώ if there ® suppoting ø® Destroying us, African should see ƞw then this MIRAGE of support from out-side continent,
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2011
the beginning of the end for Libya!
the next on the line will be debt burden, then hunger will follow, then death, while the west is busy siphoning their oilcry cry cry cry

LIBYANS WILL ONE DAY DECLARE QUADAFFI A MATYRE!  

AS FOR NIGERIA, It will be worst for Nigeria the moment the west drops the first bomb in the north on the pretext of fighting boko haram.

The west doesn't have friends - all they have is interests! so even the western and eastern part of Nigeria will be drastically effected the moment the first bomb is dropped in the North by western alliance.

LETS COLLECTIVELY SAY NO TO WESTERN EXPLOITERS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

IF GEJ CANT HANDLE NIGERIA - HE SHOULD PLS RESIGN FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FUTURE!
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by skfa1: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2011
greateros:

the next on the line will be debt burden, then hunger will follow, then death, while the west is busy siphoning their oilcry cry cry cry

LIBYANS WILL ONE DAY DECLARE QUADAFFI A MATYRE!  

AS FOR NIGERIA, It will be worst for Nigeria the moment the west drops the first bomb in the north on the pretext of fighting boko haram.

The west doesn't have friends - all they have is interests! so even the western and eastern part of Nigeria will be drastically effected the moment the first bomb is dropped in the North by western alliance.

LETS COLLECTIVELY SAY NO TO WESTERN EXPLOITERS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

IF GEJ CANT HANDLE NIGERIA - HE SHOULD PLS RESIGN FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FUTURE!

You make sense! lets do things ourselves. If any of our leader is not doing what he/she is supposed to do,let the leader step down without war. We need a change the way we do things. Its just unfortunate that if things continues like this in Libya,people there would suffer,not ordinary suffer but the real suffer. All other African countries should open their eyes and see now infact they should be seeing things in HD by now.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Akins02324(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2011
There are some bastard africans who argue blindly on this forum.Do you want to tell me that US is not involve in what is happening in libya.Who controlled NATO?Iits high time we sitted ourselves down and channel away forward for the younger african.

Their mission is to penetrate libya because of their oil resources and now,they have achieved their aim.I bet you,an average libyans will suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by kelao: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by phreakabit(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by cap28: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2011
texazzpete:

This isn't surprising. The transition to democracy was never expected to happen overnight and certainly not without pain.

What is clear now is that Libyans will finally be free to express themselves without fear of a massive reprisal by their 'king of kings'

yeah the same way american demonstrators are being pampered and indulged outside wall street by the US police i guess?

libyans enjoyed the highest standard of living in africa and no one was homeless - whats the official rate of unemployment in the land of the free at the moment ?  how many people are facing destitution once their homes are foreclosed on?  

oh and by the way why did bush suspend parts of the american constitution, legalise phone tapping and suspend the right to  habeas corpus (the right not to be detained indefinitely without charge?)  your thoughts would be appreciated on any of those points.

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by saintohia: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2011
B/c the oil wells have started production, they never came really to protect u uh, Italy is presenly broke, ask urslf how much they spent in Libya fighting, nobody likes planting in vain. Nigerian govt & other dumb African govts. shld take note

Quote 4m Lak,

How come BBC/CNN are not reporting all these? How come Nato is not going there to protect 'innocent' civilians anymore?

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by sehin79(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2011
@beef you are a big fool you no absolutely notting.i don't have to explain that to you.full stop.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by saintohia: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2011
By now, non of their banks wld give them loan without interest. They're not yet in real world by the time their oil keeps flowing out while they get poor and Libya wld start being indebted continously to the West, they wld start to think & reason.

Quote 4m Greateros

the next on the line will be debt burden, then hunger will follow, then death, while the west is busy siphoning their oilcry

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by saintohia: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2011
If only African leaders would listen & learn 4m history that NOBODY LIKES PLANTING IN VAIN, the problem still remians that most of them are not intelligent, I'm even trying to comprehend if they're really educated or read / research stuffs outside the basic course they studied in school.

Quote 4m Skfa1

You see,my people,whenever European or west have problem,they deal with the problem among each other,they dont call on other people to come and deal with their problem which is very intelligent of  them to do. I urge the Africans to do the same. This can be related to a family problem whereby, the dad and mom solves the family problem but not calling outsider to help deal with their problem cos it is that outsider that will come and cause more problem for the family.

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by room702(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2011
xcolanto:

Anyone that did not see this coming (fighting within and amongst tribes) in libya is plain ignorant. How did the forgein invaders think "democracy" is going to slove the deep rooted problem they have created in libya What they have done is put libyan people against themseleves which would lead to more conflicts. Thanks to western/Nato led "regime change" indeed.

thanks jare. took the words out of my mouth
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by cap28: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2011
Beaf:

Of course America is a part of NATO, but it is a completely different kettle of fish to imply that NATO is America. I cannot see any sense in blaming America for the actions of NATO, it is quite simplistic, ill advised and ignorant. It is would be the same as some "clever" sod heaping the blame for the AU military actions in Somalia on Nigeria, because Nigeria funds the AU actions in Somalia heavily; you would agree that such a view is at best, wooly.

About losing respect for me because I hold a view contrary to yours, dude thats just the most foolish thing anyone can say. I'm a bit tired of hearing such idiocy, its a free World, you can have your opinions and I can have mine.

the world's most ignorant man -  im glad JP phillips has put you in your place.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Builder: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2011
Gadaffi ruled Libya for 42 years, they had, High standard of living. jobs, money, relatively peaceful and happiness.

Rebels/ democrazy now ruling for less than 3 months, mass killings, high unemployment, wars and "survival of the fiitest mentality".

Libyan agenda for next year are as follows: Bomb explosions, Libyans coming to Europe in their thousands in containers, wars, radical islamist fighting holy jihad, lastly second failed state in africa, funny thing is NATO wont have boots on the ground like they did in Afganistan and the mainstrean western media wont let the public know the true story about whats going on in libya

I dey laff oooo

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by hajifaty: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2011
davidylan:

This is a most silly post. Again blaming Islamic propensity for evil on the west. Obama and NATO helped remove gaddafi, however they are not to blame because once again Muslim Arabs cannot learn to live like civilized humans with any shred of respect for human life.

You are just a fool that knows nothing. You need to take a deep sleep,
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by snthesis(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2011
divide and conquer- and d west silently siphons oyel outta libya grin grin
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Reptyle(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2011
Suddenly the western media has gone silent on the civil war raging in Libya!!! Libyans never start! They will bite their fingers and curse the day that they allowed themselves to be used so cheaply.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by passionate88: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
Thank God NATO will not be going to Syria, Let them kill themselves, If NATO hadn't gone to Libya, the same people criticizing them now for intervening in Libya will be the same people to criticize them for not helping out,
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by lovelyS(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
The west are being controlled by the ANTICHRIST group and their aim is to reduce the world population to 10% and they will stop at nothing to make it a reality.Believe it or not,its real look around you its already happening.Pray! pray!! and  pray!!!

Use your search engine for more info or see the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ73eOmdsv0&feature=related
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by thosedays: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2011
passionate88:

Thank God NATO will not be going to Syria, Let them kill themselves, If NATO hadn't gone to Libya, the same people criticizing them now for intervening in Libya will be the same people to criticize them for not helping out,

Cos they stand to gain nothing!!, thaz why u have not seen them in Syria. ( Are innocent civilians not beeing killed in Syria? )
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Jman3(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2011
This is interesting. We  better grap our popcorn buckets and watch the libyan series; "the libyan people go soon sabi wats up Season 2"
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Phoenix6278(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2011
A rude awakening!
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by obstead200(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
[size=13pt]They have not seen anything yet. They will keep fighting and killing themselves while U.S  and their allies will keep supplying them weapons from their scrapped armoury at inflated prices whic they will pay for with their oil.

Lybians will never enjoy that oil again. they felt killing ghadafi will better their lives. they will now know the meaning of suffering.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
@ jp Phillips
that was a nice one you did on beaf. guess what, come 2015 nigerians will do it again. democracy has undisputalby proven not to be  the best or suitable form of government for Nigeria.

inflation, kidnapping, unemployment, 20 naira induced police killings,  corruption, epileptic power supply, fuel subsidy removal, Boko haram, MEND, low quality education, pathetic public health system , abject poverty, bank robbery e t c so far have been our own 'dividend of democracy' and the Libyans should brace themselves for these 'dividends' too. they really need them  and must get them. imagine, they sacrificed the greatest African leader that has ever lived for it.

" my father will not get a house until all Libyans are sheltered " I will never 4get this quote.

fellow nigerians, let us swallow our pride and retrace our steps.

just my humble opinion

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by igbo2011(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
lovely_S:

The west are being controlled by the ANTICHRIST group and their aim is to reduce the world population to 10% and they will stop at nothing to make it a reality.Believe it or not,its real look around you its already happening.Pray! pray!! and pray!!!

Use your search engine for more info or see the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ73eOmdsv0&feature=related
Missionairies told your ancestors to close your eyes and pray while they stole our resources and killed our people. And you are still praying?? STOP PRAYING AND DO SOMETHING! Damn, religions just have people praying all day and waiting for things to happen. The japanese do things, they are not praying all day,

saintohia:

B/c the oil wells have started production, they never came really to protect u uh, Italy is presenly broke, ask urslf how much they spent in Libya fighting, nobody likes planting in vain. Nigerian govt & other dumb African govts. shld take note

Quote 4m Lak,

How come BBC/CNN are not reporting all these? How come Nato is not going there to protect 'innocent' civilians anymore?

BBC and CN are controlled by Rupert murdoch. Those channels are biased. Watch Russia Today or Aljaezera. Russi Today is my favorite.

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by juman(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
The reason for the initial clash remains unclear, though accusations have been flying, including that some of the Warshefana had links to the old regime. At one point last week, fighters from Zawiya entered Warshefana and seized weapons. In retaliation, Warshefana fighters set up random checkpoints and fired at the main highway.

This kind of little problem is normal in newly liberated country.

Instead of military to go around and retrieve weapons some other people went around to do that. And there was misunderstanding and fight started.

So there will be more other challenges ahead of their interim leaders but they will need to work hard to overcome them.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Kx: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
How come.
I thought Ghadafi was their problem.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by igbo2011(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
Kx:

How come.
I thought Ghadafi was their problem.

NO Gaddaffi was a great man who cared for his people. Free healthcare, educaiton (to PHD) housing, money from oil revenue, free electricity, very cheap gas, the best HDI in Africa was in Libya. The western media portrays him badly but he is a great guy. he wasn't perfect, he made mistakes but he was good.

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by skfa1: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
juman:

This kind of little problem is normal in newly liberated country.

Instead of military to go around and retrieve weapons some other people went around to do that. And there was misunderstanding and fight started.

So there will be more other challenges ahead of their interim leaders but they will need to work hard to overcome them.

My friend dont say that again! which kain misunderstanding be that,NATO or Libyan rebels as dem call them no no before say misunderstanding go happen before dem begin to dey scatter their own country? See,lets open our eyes before we leap or do anything. Trust me and take this from me,NO British or American citizen will say I want to fight and destroy all the buildings in my country just cos one leader is not right or just cos they have a problem with one leader,all they will ever do is protest and protest with no armunition until the leader is out.

They have destroyed their own houses n country,lets see where they will sleep and what they will eat when another person is busy taking away their food. Infact if care is not taken,na international debt go finish them. Lets WAKE UP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michigan Election Board Votes To Certify Biden's Win / Court Orders The Arrest Of Ex-President Zuma For Contempt / Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.