Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves (15450 Views)

Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Skii(m): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2011
Skii:

What has African taken from these people? cry
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Oluchi007(f): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2011
I feel bad for Libya and for African countries as a whole. This style of imitating the West unfortunately does not yield dividends for us. One size does not fit all. Libya were not operating a democracy yet they could afford free education, health care, good infrastructure (Are there any slums in Libya?) yet some of them chose to connive with the West against their leader and kill him.

Let's see now if they'll fare better with democracy, and also if democracy will perform the complex task of unifying a nation with vast tribal differences.

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by igbo2011(m): 12:26am On Nov 15, 2011
Oluchi007:

I feel bad for Libya and for African countries as a whole. This style of imitating the West unfortunately does not yield dividends for us. One size does not fit all. Libya were not operating a democracy yet they could afford free education, health care, good infrastructure (Are there any slums in Libya?) yet some of them chose to connive with the West against their leader and kill him.

Let's see now if they'll fare better with democracy, and also if democracy will perform the complex task of unifying a nation with vast tribal differences.

The vast majorirty of people loved Gaddaffi. The west doesn't care about democracy or dictatorship. That is why they killed Patrice lumumba and installed Mobotu. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2000/aug/10/martinkettle

Mobutu destroyed Congo for 34 years. THis happens around the world with killing/overthrow of good leaders and installing bad leaders. Look up Thomas Sankara, Kwame Nkrumah, Salvadore Allende, Omar Torrino, Mossedegh, Gbagbo of Ivory Coast. This stuff is open nowadays. South American leaders stood up so they are growing now. Look at Brazil and Argentina.

IMF/WOrld Bank/ WTO are all used to enslave countries economically. IMF destroyed many countriees economy. WTO makes all the policies benefit developed countries. Why can America subsidize their farmers and Ethiopia can't? 54% of American farmers would be losing money if it wasn't for the farmer subsidy. You need to understand the strucutres.

CNN, Fox News, BBC are all conrolled by Murdoch. Watch Russia Today or Aljaezeera (not as biased).
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Skii(m): 12:32am On Nov 15, 2011
igbo2011:

The vast majorirty of people loved Gaddaffi. The west doesn't care about democracy or dictatorship. That is why they killed Patrice lumumba and installed Mobotu. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2000/aug/10/martinkettle

Mobutu destroyed Congo for 34 years. THis happens around the world with killing/overthrow of good leaders and installing bad leaders. Look up Thomas Sankara, Kwame Nkrumah, Salvadore Allende, Omar Torrino, Mossedegh, Gbagbo of Ivory Coast. This stuff is open nowadays. South American leaders stood up so they are growing now. Look at Brazil and Argentina.

IMF/WOrld Bank/ WTO are all used to enslave countries economically. IMF destroyed many countriees economy. WTO makes all the policies benefit developed countries. Why can America subsidize their farmers and Ethiopia can't? 54% of American farmers would be losing money if it wasn't for the farmer subsidy. You need to understand the strucutres.

CNN, Fox News, BBC are all conrolled by Murdoch. Watch Russia Today or Aljaezeera (not as biased).

As in, they don't even hide it again
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by igbo2011(m): 1:29am On Nov 15, 2011
Skii:

As in, they don't even hide it again

They hide it with propaganda saying that Gaddaffi killed his own people which is BULL. They said Saddam had Weapons of mass destruction BULL. They make things up all the time for their agenda.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by honeric01(m): 1:37am On Nov 15, 2011
Libya gone to the dogs

Next on the payroll:

NIGERIA! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Beaf: 1:54am On Nov 15, 2011
Now that the 4 day old skirmishes have stopped can we have a brand new conspiracy theory from our inhouse stone-heads?
Can we have something reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally exagerated this time, cos the "civil war" story has been a real let down.

How about someone really barking at the Moon this time? LOLZ!
What say you, Crap 28?

I no fit laf! grin grin grin

This is what you get for turning jet fighters against unarmed civilians. . . A six foot hole.

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Beaf: 2:10am On Nov 15, 2011
[size=14pt]You is mad, sir!
Don't wear newspapers on your shirt![/size]
grin

[size=14pt]FAIL[/size]
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Beaf: 2:24am On Nov 15, 2011
jp_phillips: beaf Descendant of odechukwu, is cluelessness generational? how can Odechukwu and beaf be clueless at the same time. is it a disease? just thinking aloud.

70% of NATO's funding comes from the USA which amounts to the defense budget of all its member states put together. USA supplies over 80% of NATO air force, 50% of SA missiles and other soft arsenal. personnel USA 60%.

beaf in your "critical thinking" when the No fly zone of Libya became effective, who supplied the Medic choppers and refueling air tankers? Your father I guess

when NATO approved the use of helis was Apaches not the most widely used?
who builds and supplies it to NATO? your Ode master i guess.

Beaf primary school education in Nigerijavascript:void(0);a is free in most states, pls if you cannot attend during the day, try the Night service it will help you.

About the Libyans, my script is playing out, it starts with unemployment then to the ultimate corruption, welcome to the world of true Africans; Femi kuti!!!!!!!!!!!! Awuu

You sound quite mad sir! But I've learnt that it is only akanmu in your head! grin

It is an incredibly difficult task to redeem your type, but. . . Halleluya! I have the patience and mental agility to educate and clean up the great unwashed like yourself and other kings of the dungheap. Yes sir! Having reached the 7th level of mental prowess, I am here to teach, teach, teach! grin

Climbing to the first level of mental acceptability might seem unfathomable to a semi-evolved roach like yourself, but with patience and manful fortitude, you will get there. So, lesson 1:

Repeat 3,000 times; "NATO is not a country, America is not NATO, NATO is not America!"

Baboon.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by na2day(m): 5:16am On Nov 15, 2011
cap28:

its upsetting  bro

this is why africom/NATO's presence in africa needs to be resisted - this is what the french did in ivory coast to young Gbagbo supporters:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6g03HItPQc&feature/player_embedded[/flash]

this was never given any coverage by the international media

Cap,
Just watched the video above, so nauseated i couldnt finish watching!
Sometimes u wonder why AFP, Reuters et al were not there to cover these kind of murders?  angry
Imagine, shooting at armless civilians in broad day light  angry
France! You are a disgrace!
And u will soon get whats coming to u!
Awon oloriburuku!
Eni shere! angry
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by na2day(m): 5:26am On Nov 15, 2011
Beaf:

[size=13pt]Now that the 4 day old skirmishes have stopped can we have a brand new conspiracy theory from our inhouse stone-heads?
Can we have something reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally exagerated this time, cos the "civil war" story has been a real let down.
[/size]

@ Mr. Beaf
I honestly laugh at what u just wrote above!
Put down?
Ok o!
In a place where you have jobless youths settling differences with anti-aircraft guns trained on each other, where u have everybody jostling to take over the function of the government by force of arms at every level?
My friend, what u have right there is a recipe for disaster, even the so called NTC has confessed that they cant take those weapons back (spineless ba.star.ds) may be they want NATO to do that for them too!  angry
And please help us beg uncle Jona not to invite France to help us solve (aggravate) our Bk problems o!
We can see how they helped Ivory coast in the video above.  angry
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by bashydemy(m): 5:51am On Nov 15, 2011
What is UN,NATO,EU,BRITAIN and the USA waiting for 8 month of protest and 3500 people have been killed and no sign of help in syria since there is nothing to gain there if they help them. it does not take up to a month before they attack Ghaddaffi since there are lot of cruid oil there to boost there dying economy, i cross my finger ooooo.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/syrias-assad-urged-to-go-as-isolation-deepens/
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2011
^^ u right bro
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by justwise(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2011
bashy_demy:

What is UN,NATO,EU,BRITAIN and the USA waiting for 8 month of protest and 3500 people have been killed and no sign of help in syria since there is nothing to gain there if they help them. it does not take up to a month before they attack Ghaddaffi since there are lot of cruid oil there to boost there dying economy, i cross my finger ooooo.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/syrias-assad-urged-to-go-as-isolation-deepens/

Why do you want them to go there? If they do many of you will start thread after thread crying ur eyes out.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by bashydemy(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2011
^^ hey justfool or wetin be your name the message am trying to pass across is that if there is nothing for them to gain there they want intervene did it take them up to a month to fly into Iraq then? did it take them up to a month fly into Libya? war in  cote'dvoire last for more than 7month there is no sign of NATO or UN God punish America and the western world Ghadaffi is better then most of there leaders
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by honeric01(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2011
justwise:

Why do you want them to go there? If they do many of you will start thread after thread crying your eyes out.

Why would they go there when they know the guy there is their boy?
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by justwise(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^ hey justfool or wetin be your name the message am trying to pass across is that if there is nothing for them to gain there they want intervene did it take them up to a month to fly into Iraq then? did it take them up to a month fly into Libya? war in  cote'dvoire last for more than 7month there is no sign of NATO or UN God punish America and the western world Ghadaffi is better then most of there leaders

Mumu who told you that there is no oil in Syria and [b]Côte d'Ivoire? [/b]How about Afghanistan? Any oil there?  Before you start disgracing yourself read up about those countries.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by justwise(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2011
honeric01:

Why would they go there when they know the guy there is their boy?

Come on! don't let urself down here, who is ''their guy''? If he was ''their guy'' why then are they against him? Why are they pushing for more sanctions against him and backing Arab league?

Were they not friends with Gaddafi before the conflict and they still support NATO intervention?
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by honeric01(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2011
justwise:

Come on! don't let urself down here, who is ''their guy''? If he was ''their guy'' why then are they against him? Why are they pushing for more sanctions against him and backing Arab league?

Were they not friends with Gaddafi before the conflict and they still support NATO intervention?

Please don't get me started, i am not the ordinary nairalander out there to brandish these your type at, the Syrian president is a CONFIRMED stooge of the west and the role he plays in the middle east is just too "high" and "important" for the west to toy with. after the "sacrifice" of Mubarrak by the west, the next person fit enough to help them carry on the mission is "Assad" abi wetin dem dey call that him yeye name.

His role in the middle east (interest of the west) can't be replaced for now by anyone in the middle east.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by buJu234: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2011
we are the US & western Europe,
all d countries they have entered have ended in a state of battlefield,

they should pass a UN resolution banning the west 4rm interfering in other countries fairsss
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by justwise(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2011
honeric01:

Please don't get me started, i am not the ordinary nairalander out there to brandish these your type at, the Syrian president is a CONFIRMED stooge of the west and the role he plays in the middle east is just too "high" and "important" for the west to toy with. after the "sacrifice" of Mubarrak by the west, the next person fit enough to help them carry on the mission is "Assad" abi wetin dem dey call that him yeye name.

His role in the middle east (interest of the west) can't be replaced for now by anyone in the middle east.

Actually you are worst than ''ordinary'' nairaland with their useless conspiracy theory.

Done with you cos there is nothing to argue about.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by justwise(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2011
buJu-234:

we are the US & western Europe,
all d countries they have entered have ended in a state of battlefield,

they should pass a UN resolution banning the west 4rm interfering in other countries fairsss

Strange.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Gerrard59(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2011
One question i would like to ask is does Mumu Gadhafi has the right to be the ruler of libya for ears? Are they no other people fit enough to lead libya? Sumbdy said al-jazeera and russia 2day are good stations to watch,as if they are not propogandists. Lets face it,gadhafi killed his people called the rats, called black people rats[no bdy said that] dat also makes him a good leader]pple talk as if russia and china wish africa well. Ben ali stepped down,who complained? Mubarak did the same thing. Why not Gadhafi? lets try and be analytical for once.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by honeric01(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2011
justwise:

Actually you are worst than ''ordinary'' nairaland with their useless conspiracy theory.

Done with you cos there is nothing to argue about.

If you think you know anything about the "world politics and all that" we can keep a date with me if you want to learn.

people like you type like robots (no pun intended), i don't want to sound rude, too bad i don't reason or swallow rubbish hook and sinker like some people here, hence the reason you think i am not making sense lol. too bad you have always been known to licck azzes of white people (bar arabs so you are pardoned to think this way).

Anways when you're ready to be schooled on the world order, let me know.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by mindlezz: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2011
hajifaty:
Where is Obama and others? are they not willing to save the innocents people. Bastards, Obama will surely die of air crash

People when you see a post like this, what you do first is check the Author i.e. poster's name. sometimes it says a lot about them. I need talk no further, you know what i mean by now
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by gentlesJ(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
That is just what the America and her allies want to achieve 'chaos' so that Liyans can start calling for foreign aids.I posit that liyan would worst than when. Gaddafi was there.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by bashydemy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2011
justwise:

Mumu who told you that there is not oil in Syria and [b]Côte d'Ivoire? [/b]How about Afghanistan? Any oil there?  Before you start disgracing yourself read up about those countries.

mumu you are the biggest foool here there is no oil in cote d'ivoire like it is in Libya and about the issue of Afghan its cos of Osama and osama if from Saudi why can't dey attack his birth country cos they are US ally, how about Zimbabwe that someone has been rulling for twenty something yrs, but because Ghadaffi is rude and has no respect for any of them even banged table during UN and called them names that was why they plan against him and part of most people they use againt him are wanted terrorist
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2011
^^

And Paul Biyah or Cameroon is still there for years now, they aren't there to pull him off the chair.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by justwise(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2011
bashy_demy:

mumu you are the biggest foool here there is no oil in cote d'ivoire like it is in Libya and about the issue of Afghan its cos of Osama and osama if from Saudi [/b]why can't dey attack his birth country cos they are US ally, [b] how about Zimbabwe that someone has been rulling for twenty something yrs, but because Ghadaffi is rude and has no respect for any of them even banged table during UN and called them names that was why they plan against him and part of most people they use againt him are wanted terrorist

I know somebody reads and explains to you, you don't even remember who is ruling Zimbabwe and how long that dictator has being there. Mugabe has being in power since 1980 and still plan to die in office, i ask again . . why do you want the West to get rid of Mugabe while still crying your eyes out when they helped got rid of Gaddafi?
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by mindlezz: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
bashy_demy:

mumu you are the biggest foool here there is no oil in cote d'ivoire like it is in Libya and about the issue of Afghan its cos of Osama and osama if from Saudi why can't dey attack his birth country cos they are US ally,  how about Zimbabwe that someone has been rulling for twenty something yrs,  but because Ghadaffi is rude and has no respect for any of them even banged table during UN and called them names that was why they plan against him and part of most people they use againt him are wanted terrorist

Laff-wan-kill-me-die-for-hia-o  grin see dis guy arguing like a 6 year old. Ghadaffi e no get respect, Ghadaffi e rude, e banged table and dey planned against him loooooooooolz
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by justwise(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
mindlezz:

Laff-wan-kill-me-die-for-hia-o  grin see dis guy arguing like a 6 year old. Ghadaffi e no get respect, Ghadaffi e rude, e banged table and dey planned against him loooooooooolz

grin grin grin grin grin those are the foreign affairs experts we have here
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by cap28: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2011
mindlezz:

I dont know why you guys are laughing at what bash demy said - everything he said is true:

did you take the time to listen to Qadaffi's UN speech in 2009?

i actually took the trouble to look for it on the UN website and low and behold "they" have removed it , fortunately a vigilant journalist kept a copy on his own website - here is an excerpt of what Qadaffi said:

[b]Are we equal in the permanent seats. No. We are not equals.

And the preamble says that all nations are equal whether they are small nations or whether they are big nations as far as rights.

Do we have rights of a veto. Are we equals. The preamble says that we are equals in our rights whether we are big or small. This is what is stated, and this is what we have agreed in the preamble.

So, the veto is against the charter. The permanent seats are against the charter. We do not accept it and we do not acknowledge it, neither do we recognize it.
(Gaddafi ripped up a UN charter at this point)

The charter states that we in the preamble, I mean that we should not resort to military force unless it is a common interest.

This is the preamble which we were happy and we signed, and we joined the United Nations because we wanted the charter to be like that.

It says that the armed forces only use it when it is a common interest to all nations. But after that, what happened? Sixty five wars broke out after the establishment of the United Nations and after the establishment of the Security Council, and after this establishment. Sixty five, and the victims are millions more than victims of the Second World War.

Are these wars and the aggressions and the force that was used, and the power (ph) in the 65 wars, in the common interest of all of us? No. It was the interest of one country or three countries or four countries or one country. But it was not in the interest of all the nations.[/b]

can you imagine GEJ mounting the podium at the UN general assembly to say any of the above to any western nation?

so bash demy is right to say that that they hated him because he did not respect them.

All had been forgiven until Qadaffi lashed out at the west during this speech , he is therefore  right in saying that the west planned to oust him for his lack of respect for them.

the full speech is here:

http://metaexistence.org/gaddafispeech.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michigan Election Board Votes To Certify Biden's Win / Court Orders The Arrest Of Ex-President Zuma For Contempt / U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.