Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves (15459 Views)

Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by aikuda(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
I don't understand all this love for Gadafi by Nairalanders. What is wrong with us? So because Gadafi gives handout to Libya people he is now God and should be justfied in their massacre. Who owns the resources that we are are talking about? is not the Libyan people? Look, I don't Like NATO or the arrogance of the west, but there are times when people cry for help and someone has to step up to help them.

People keep talking about how Gadafi is good, and simply forget all the atrocities he commited towards his own people. Nigeria has its problems, but tell me how many leader has ruled beyond ten yrs in nigeria and survive? This man was in power for over 40 yrs. His people cannot even dare to mention his name in public, he was going to transfer power to his son to contnue the same domination. So you think a people that toletrated this for 42 yrs is not justified to say enough is enough? what is wrong with Nigerias? is it suffering that is making think like this?

Nigerians will never tolerate the things that we are asking the libyans to endure forever. I personally would prefer if african leaders were able to stand up to gadafi and force him out, but the reality is they are all idiots. Gadafi was given a long chance to stop killing his people before the west stepped in. He would still have been there if he wasnt greedy and heartless. Before you blame the west or NATO, ask yoursevlves, if you were in the position of the libyan people in bengazi who were about to be exterminated by gadafi and his children wont you be happy to have someone stop them?

The libyans will kill themselves just like nigerians are killing themeselves now. It doesnt matter, because they will find a way to live together after all is settled. Gadafi did a lot of good in libya but he has no right to treat his people like that.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by cap28: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
aikuda:

I don't understand all this love for Gadafi by Nairalanders. What is wrong with us? So because Gadafi gives handout to Libya people he is now God and should be justfied in their massacre. Who owns the resources that we are are talking about? is not the Libyan people? Look, I don't Like NATO or the arrogance of the west, but there are times when people cry for help and someone has to step up to help them.

People keep talking about how Gadafi is good, and simply forget all the atrocities he commited towards his own people. Nigeria has its problems, but tell me how many leader has ruled beyond ten yrs in nigeria and survive? This man was in power for over 40 yrs. His people cannot even dare to mention his name in public, he was going to transfer power to his son to contnue the same domination. So you think a people that toletrated this for 42 yrs is not justified to say enough is enough? what is wrong with Nigerias? is it suffering that is making think like this?

Nigerians will never tolerate the things that we are asking the libyans to endure forever. I personally would prefer if african leaders were able to stand up to gadafi and force him out, but the reality is they are all idiots. Gadafi was given a long chance to stop killing his people before the west stepped in. He would still have been there if he wasnt greedy and heartless. Before you blame the west or NATO, ask yoursevlves, if you were in the position of the libyan people in bengazi who were about to be exterminated by gadafi and his children wont you be happy to have someone stop them?

The libyans will kill themselves just like nigerians are killing themeselves now. It doesnt matter, because they will find a way to live together after all is settled. Gadafi did a lot of good in libya but he has no right to treat his people like that.

has your own govt ever given you handouts?

why has your standard of living continued to deteriorate year after year despite your so called democratic system of govt?

who has been running nigerian for the past 41 out of 51 years of so called independence? isnt it just one ethnic group in nigeria - what is the difference between one ethnic group running your country and one family running it?

at least gadaffi provided his people with the highest standard of living in africa - so high that even nigerians were runnig there to work.

why didnt NATO come to liberate biafrans from the slaughter and brutality they experienced at the hands of the northerners during the pogroms in the 1960s?

why didnt they come to liberate you from OBJ's destruction of odi and gbamaratu?

have you ever benefitted for one day from nigeria's vast oil wealth?

nigerians have tolerated 1000 times worse from the likes of obj and ibb - remember odi, remember zaki biam, remember gbamaratu - nigerians live in squalid conditions and exist - not live - exist in a country where they have no rights and where the govt provides nothing for them - you must be living on a different planet.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by jpphilips(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2011
You sound quite mad sir! But I've learnt that it is only akanmu in your head! Grin

It is an incredibly difficult task to redeem your type, but. . . Halleluya! I have the patience and mental agility to educate and clean up the great unwashed like yourself and other kings of the dungheap. Yes sir! Having reached the 7th level of mental prowess, I am here to teach, teach, teach! Grin

Climbing to the first level of mental acceptability might seem unfathomable to a semi-evolved roach like yourself, but with patience and manful fortitude, you will get there. So, lesson 1:

Repeat 3,000 times; "NATO is not a country, America is not NATO, NATO is not America!"

7th level of mental confusion indeed, the best part of being a m0ron is the fact that you get loads of attention on nairaland, hope beaf and Odechukwu comes to mind grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by kestare(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2011
you guys are really not serious, debating and even fighting over what is not ours, the log in your eyes are too fat that you dont even realize its there!! lets discuss and the Way forward instead of what we are doing here okay!!!!
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by salassie(f): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2011
cap28:
did you take the time to listen to Qadaffi's UN speech in 2009?

I am well familiar with his 2009 speech to the UN. Thank you for pointing it out here. The veto right is a major issue that needs to be addressed and solved. S. America and Africa has no one on the permanent council to protect our interests. I remember spending almost 2 days of my life listening to diplomats debate this very matter at the UN. All agreed that it needed to be changed (well, the US was not enthusiastic). That was over a decade ago. Where’s the change?

kestare:
lets discuss and the Way forward instead of what we are doing here okay!!!!
Occupy the UN for a start.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by naylove(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2011
and he killing continues,
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by yulad(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2011
I think the Libyan problem is more Arabic than African. Arabs have historically been the most divisive people on the planet. Qaddaffi held them together the only way they could be united and should have appreciated. I think they should get ready to be like another Iraq.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by cap28: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]You is mad, sir!
Don't wear newspapers on your shirt![/size]
grin

[size=14pt]FAIL[/size]

i pity you - you are such a vacuous fool with an iq of minus 500 - those "newspapers" are pictures of the libyan martyr omar muktar who led the resistance against the italian fascists who colonised libya in the 1930s, Qadaffi idolised this man because he laid down his life so that libya could be free from italian fascism , i dont expect you to understand this because you lack the mental astuteness to understand anything of importance - all you do is spend your entire life running around after a mentally deficient slave whose only vision for nigeria is grand theft.

people like you are an embarrassment to nigeria - you will remain a daft praise singing bufoonn for life as its too late for you to change.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by igbo2011(m): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2011
aikuda:

Show me proof that he killed his own people!! CNN, BBC, FOx News, are all LIARS!! Open your eyes I can expose hem here:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBCnOD9_0uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdkcS87g_zM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idRf5otaew8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsQtxF_eNjk
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by cap28: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2011
^^^^^

you're wasting your breath - their enslaved brains are incapable of independent analysis they rely 100% on whitey for direction and support, remember the sheep in animal farm who would bleat : two legs goods four legs bad? thats them - they bleat without question anything CNN, al jazeera, NBC and the bbc feed them with.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by igbo2011(m): 12:05am On Nov 16, 2011
@Cap28
Very true, those are biased. You need to watch Russia Today and news on YouTube. Here are some good links for people like you who aren't slaves.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PressTVGlobalNews#p/u/3/jlCg49TLids
http://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-REUNION-OF-BLACK-FAMILY-WORLD-WIDE/137580649597223
http://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday?blend=1&ob=4
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by cap28: 12:30am On Nov 16, 2011
igbo2011:

@Cap28
Very true, those are biased. You need to watch Russia Today and news on YouTube. Here are some good links for people like you who aren't slaves.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PressTVGlobalNews#p/u/3/jlCg49TLids
http://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-REUNION-OF-BLACK-FAMILY-WORLD-WIDE/137580649597223
http://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday?blend=1&ob=4

thanks igbo 2011

this guy dr lee warren  is very good too:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o53q6fZC_-s[/flash]
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by igbo2011(m): 1:05am On Nov 16, 2011
@Cap28
Yes, he was tellling the truty in both parts. I already knew most of what he was saying. It isn't about governments really, it is more about corportacracy who really runs things. Run the mainstream media, the education system, the government. Are Americans really that much better than the world? How are they rich and the rest of the world is so poor? People need to start asking those questions and looking into the institution. Many governments are controlled by foreign powers, if you don't play ball then you die. Like Sankara, Lumumba, Mossedegh, Allende, Torrinho, Gaddaffi. Or overthrow government like Ghana (Nkrumah) 1966, Haiti, Somalia.

Is it just a coincidence that those leaders died and their president's next leader was TERRIBLE? NO, foreign powers supported them and gives them big loans using the iMF and WOrld Bank. They use the WTO to benefit their economies as well. This is how America got so rich. People on Nairaland need to wake up.

If you like hip hop you should listen to rappers like Immortal Technique and Lowkey. They talk about these issues:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRTifRH4hRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4OI0GUCI_A
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Beaf: 2:08am On Nov 16, 2011
na2day!:
@ Mr. Beaf
I honestly laugh at what u just wrote above!
Put down?
Ok o!
In a place where you have jobless youths settling differences with anti-aircraft guns trained on each other, where u have everybody jostling to take over the function of the government by force of arms at every level?
My friend, what u have right there is a recipe for disaster, even the so called NTC has confessed that they cant take those weapons back (spineless ba.star.ds) may be they want NATO to do that for them too! 
And please help us beg uncle Jona not to invite France to help us solve (aggravate) our Bk problems o!
We can see how they helped Ivory coast in the video above. 

I saw your post saying you didn't watch that video to the end. You should have.
If you had done so, you would have seen a UN vehicle on fire, and you would have understood why shots rang out. If you attack soldiers, they tend to shoot back.

As for Libya, the people made their disision and the streets rose against madness and tyranny. What sort of beast uses jet fighters against unarmed protesters? Do you know how many hundred Nigerians Gaddafi actually executed simply because they were illegal immigrants?
Was Gaddafi mad? Judge for yourself:

Behold Gaddafi, as "king of kings of Africa." angry

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Beaf: 2:16am On Nov 16, 2011
This is the sort of commendable thing that real African patriots do, they set up campaign pages like this one to save 220 Nigerian illegal immigrants to Libya from execution: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=7228515974&topic=19148

Real patriots don't make up madmens stories and sell their mum's and kids to the devil like Crap 28.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by aikuda(m): 2:21am On Nov 16, 2011
@cap28,
I don't need handout from my government. It is foolhardy to compare what happened in Libya to what happened in Odi. Living in squalid condition is not the same thing as being bombarded by jet fighters in your own country. Like I said Qaddafi did some good in the over 40yrs that he ruled but that does not give him the right to massacre his people. If you are so in love with him you should have gone to fight for him.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by igbo2011(m): 2:26am On Nov 16, 2011
aikuda:

@cap28,
I don't need handout from my government. It is foolhardy to compare what happened in Libya to what happened in Odi. Living in squalid condition is not the same thing as being bombarded by jet fighters in your own country. Like I said Qaddafi did some good in the over 40yrs that he ruled but that does not give him the right to massacre his people. If you are so in love with him you should have gone to fight for him.  

Show me the proof where Gaddaffi killed his people. Where is the link? Video? Who is your source, the biased British Brainwashing Corporation? CNN? Fox News? Where is your source? Watch this, most of the media mae things up and lied:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdkcS87g_zM
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Beaf: 2:58am On Nov 16, 2011
I wonder why our resident madmen think Libyan pilots defected rather than bomb civilians?
Is it even clinically possible to be as daft as Crap 28? I can't imagine someone so fargone, its like theres pigswil in his head!

[img]http://cdn.spiegel.de/images/image-187680-galleryV9-fpmj.jpg[/img]

What about these helicopters as well?

May the God Lord in his Kind Mercies, save us from daft people.

On Sunday, two Libyan fighter jet pilots who had defected to Malta in February returned home.

[size=18pt]The men told reporters they were ordered to bomb protesters in Beghazi, but diverted their planes to Malta at the last minute.[/size]

Seven months later, they have returned home to a hero's welcome.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2011/09/201191855814162883.html
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2011
@beaf are the NTC rebels who have ties with the alqaeda in the islamic magrheb the innocent civilians you are refering to? is belhadj who fought alongside osama bin laden the innocent civilian you mean? Are the thugs who have started to turn machine guns & RPG at each other the innocent civilians you mean? Do u notice that when the greedy Nato & alqaeda rebel vampire were shelling Tripoli with bombs some part of the city still had electricity supply while in your own country the Nepa/phcn staff are on strike & the whole nation is in darkness
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Beaf: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
lakhadimar:

@beaf are the NTC rebels who have ties with the alqaeda in the islamic magrheb the innocent civilians you are refering to? is belhadj who fought alongside osama bin laden the innocent civilian you mean? Are the thugs who have started to turn machine guns & RPG at each other the innocent civilians you mean? Do u notice that when the greedy Nato & alqaeda rebel vampire were shelling Tripoli with bombs some part of the city still had electricity supply while in your own country the Nepa/phcn staff are on strike & the whole nation is in darkness

Sorry, but all you have done is make sweeping statements and that is always a sign of prejudice.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by salassie(f): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
cap28:
those "newspapers" are pictures of the libyan martyr omar muktar who led the resistance against the italian fascists who colonised libya in the 1930s, Qadaffi idolised this man because he laid down his life so that libya could be free from italian fascism

Yes, that’s true. To give some additional info regarding this. al-Qadhdhāfī wore this during a visit to Italy where he met with Berlusconi. BTW, al-Qadhdhāfī’s favourite movie was Lion of the Desert which featured Anthony Quinn as Omar Mukhtar. Pretty good movie. Maybe it can be ordered online somewhere. If you’ve ever been to Libya, then you would have seen this movie many many times on state TV. grin

Beaf:
Was Gaddafi mad? Judge for yourself:

Behold Gaddafi, as "king of kings of Africa." angry

He was eccentric, flamboyant and had a very healthy ego. However, he was also very outspoken and was never too timid to call the Arab leaders out on their faults. Nor was he afraid to call out the West on its hypocrisy. Love him or hate him, an important voice has been silenced forever.

igbo2011:
Very true, those are biased. You need to watch Russia Today and news on YouTube.
Finding news outlets that are unbiased is a full time job indeed!
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Beaf: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
sa_lassie:

. . .
He was eccentric, flamboyant and had a very healthy ego. However, he was also very outspoken and was never too timid to call the Arab leaders out on their faults. Nor was he afraid to call out the West on its hypocrisy. Love him or hate him, an important voice has been silenced forever.
. . .

So did Hitler.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by cap28: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
Beaf:

I wonder why our resident madmen think Libyan pilots defected rather than bomb civilians?
Is it even clinically possible to be as daft as Crap 28? I can't imagine someone so fargone, its like theres pigswil in his head!

two traitors defect to malta and in Beaf's book that means all libyan pilots defected - do you see what i mean when i say your iq is subnormal?

the vast majority of libyans supported and continue to support Muammar Qadaffi if you dont know.  why did millions of libyans congregate in green square to show their support as recently as July and August of this year?

up till today there is no proof that Qadaffi bombed his citizens - even the former US secretary of defence Robert gates confirmed that NATO had no proof that Qadaffi bombed his own citizens, the russians were using their satellite system to monitor air traffic on the day that the supposed bombing took place and there was no trace of air traffic over libya on that day.

NATO are lying murderous scum but dont worry beaf they are planning on doing the same thing in nigeria very soon.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by BlackLibya: 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2011
The two malta pilots landed just one or two hours before unlicensed french helicopters landed illegally in malta. The people in these helicopters had no proof they were in Libya on legitimate business and did not have visas.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Beaf: 2:39am On Nov 17, 2011
cap28:

two traitors defect to malta and in Beaf's book that means all libyan pilots defected - do you see what i mean when i say your iq is subnormal?

the vast majority of libyans supported and continue to support Muammar Qadaffi if you dont know.  why did millions of libyans congregate in green square to show their support as recently as July and August of this year?

up till today there is no proof that Qadaffi bombed his citizens - even the former US secretary of defence Robert gates confirmed that NATO had no proof that Qadaffi bombed his own citizens, the russians were using their satellite system to monitor air traffic on the day that the supposed bombing took place and there was no trace of air traffic over libya on that day.

NATO are lying murderous scum but dont worry beaf they are planning on doing the same thing in nigeria very soon.

How many countries have you heard of, where pilots defect with their toolset? Complete with jet fighters? But maybe you think jet fighters are taxi's you simply scoot from place to place in, or that you can pick anybody of the streets (loyal or not) to represent the flag, take sole charge of multi-million dollar equipment and be relied to die for the flag if need be. But basic questions never occur to conspiracy theorists and men who bark at the Moon. embarassed

I would have thought your conspiracy addled mind would reached into your vault of psychedelic tricks and gone for something more outragious like, "Malta is in Libya!" Or, "they were going to help teach Malta how to quell protests with bombs!" Or "the pilots were members of NATO, Obama employed them!"
LOLZZZ!!! Its always entertainment guaranteed when we try to school you mentally limp nematodes. grin grin grin
Your brain is so phucked, its a miracle you exist:

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by martinosi: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2011
cap28:

thanks igbo 2011

Who is this sa_lassie of a person,
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by salassie(f): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
martinosi:

Holy Joe! Martinosi, are you still following me around like a love sick schoolboy? I already told you we are too different. I’m not into angry rude guys. Cure yourself of your crush, sir, and try to stay on topic.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by morpheus24: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
martinosi:

She's from ethiopica. The great great grand daughter of another mother of The rastfarian king. Hel Selaisse.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by salassie(f): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2011
morpheus24:
She's from ethiopica. The great great grand daughter of another mother of The rastfarian king. Hel Selaisse.

grin grin Good one, Morpheus.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by cap28: 1:10am On Nov 18, 2011
an independent journalist's update on libya:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWDo0eUVf-Y[/flash]
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by martinosi: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2011
sa_lassie:

grin grin Good one, Morpheus.

Time will tell, this is nairaland , you cant hide and fake for long, Nigerians will fish you out,
What she has not noticed is that many of the Nigerians are just reading her post and studying her.

She never hala!!!
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by martinosi: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
sa_lassie:

Holy Joe!  Martinosi, are you still following me around like a love sick schoolboy?  I already told you we are too different.  I’m not into angry rude guys.  Cure yourself of your crush, sir, and try to stay on topic.

You never Hala!!! U think say na Kenyan Forum you dey!!! I pity you! Crush Ko Crash Nee!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michigan Election Board Votes To Certify Biden's Win / Court Orders The Arrest Of Ex-President Zuma For Contempt / U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.