Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State (7839 Views)

Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / Nigerian Christian Midwife Sues Hospital For Making Her Wear Trousers In Surgery / Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by mekaboy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2007
wHO SAID IT WAS ABOUT RELIGION ?

Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by yongbabe(f): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2007
this is absurd!!
what has our country turned into
look at all this stupid youths insted of gettin jobs they r chasin women in trousers up and down the Nigeria streets!!
a woman should be at liberty 2 choose what she wears.
its a free world, even God gives us that choice.
those boys should be sued 4 sexual harrasment.
course that what they r doin. n how does strippin a girl help her be more decent

@ surugede.
did they force you to look??
if u don't like the way a woman is dressed look away.
she is not forcin you to stare at her.
u are at perfect liberty 2 choose wether 2 look or not.

i lov trousers, don't wear tight ones.
but if i should choose 2 no 1 shoud stop me.
All this nigerian hipocritc youths.
when they see a pic of jlo or beyonce. in a similar outfift or een more exposin.
they will stare at it till a hole formes in the foto.
but when its a nigerian they will start screamin indecent dresin *hiss*.

@seun.

soo funny but soo true.

and 4 the ppl sayin abia would turn into a sharian state.
that would only happen when pigs fly.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by fuzek: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2007
Nigeria!!! shocked shocked shocked wat art thou turning into undecided

Of all d problems dat country has, women wearing trousers have become its priority undecided

SHAME tongue tongue
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by grafikdon: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2007
mekoyo:

What is wrong with our youths. What is all these chasing around women, what is the kidnapping about, what is all these rubbish.

I don't condole or advice any girl to put on trousers but who gave them the right to start chasing them and buying skirts for them. Na wa O.

We need prayer in Nigeria. Serious prayer.

That's not what we need, we need to round up 'youths' and dump them in jail for criminal harassment of innocent citizens. That alone will send a strong message. When a 'youth' receives a bullet for molesting girls, other 'youths' will put their 'abunna' under leash. It is that simple.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2007
ayasco:

God bless you swiftycool.Oga seun i think u need send this +Osisi of a thing out of here.he is a disgrace to the Nigeria community as a whole.i followed up most of his write ups and have noticed that they are either about condemning peoples religion, tribe or ideal.if there is a reason why people think twice when they have a Nigerian Passport it because of the[b] deeds of +osisi's people back home and abroad[/b].i wonder why they don't just let them go and stop disgracing us.

ehe m   clears throat
weren't you the one that told us your imam used your girlfriend in breaking his fast. grin
are you taking it out on me.
you're begging Seun to ban me,shame on you! grin

Don't let me castrate here you on nairaland. tongue

If the hunger pains don catch you,get a slice of pizza you hear.
wetin my people do you,mr detribalized,lovey dubey all Nigerian.
your true color don begin emerge kadan kadan

se me see papa ajasco o shocked shocked tongue
abeg go eat rice and beans,grow a beard and drink your kunu tongue
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by chrisoml(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2007
guys this is not funny at all but i heard that the Governor has waived into the situation
and disassociate the government of Abia State from it by giving an order to stop
the harassment of innocent ladies who should be allowed to go about their normal business
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2007
chrisoml:

guys this is not funny at all but i heard that the Governor has waived into the situation
and disassociate the government of Abia State from it by giving an order to stop
the harassment of innocent ladies who should be allowed to go about their normal business

Thank God.
At least we are sure they are not following the ways of the "prophet"
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by chrisoml(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2007
@ +osisi
ha ha ha grin grin grin
pls ooo don't kill me here.
which "prophet" r u now talking about?
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2007
There were other previous threads on Lagos arresting women in trousers and we found out the Lagos state governor was a Muslim and another"rumor" of the same thing in Benue state but there were no articles to prove it.

I'm from Abia state and I know if ever such a thing happened in Igboland,it had nothing to do with Islam but with unruly youths that ought to be punished and the article posted confirmed it.
I wonder why the muslims on the thread won't allow me to drink fanta and keep the cup.

When I stated that Igbos who convert to Islam were 419ers,I produced a story to support it.
The prophet,by the way is the bedouin "prophet" Mohammed
la ila illa la
mohamadu and suriname
grin
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by grafikdon: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2007
Why would people doubt that a vast majority of Igbo Muslims 'jumped ship' because of reasons that have nothing to do with personal conviction? Lol. . . people love blind argument or just argue for the heck of it. Get close to the 'Alhaji Idris Nkachukwus' and laugh off your butt. . .
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by chrisoml(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2007
@ +osisi
well i guess it might b just sum little misunderstanding between ur post and our Muslim brothers in da house
but btw u and God u know that there is no way for that to happen in Igboland unless as one of d posters said its only when Pigs fly
but 4 now i know all that has died down more especially now u urself just said a little prayer or [la ila illa la] or what do i call that
i do hope that the peace now will sure last forever after all we r still 1Naija
and if i may ask na from part of Abia u from?
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by grafikdon: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2007
+ayasco:

God bless you swiftycool.Oga seun i think u need send this +Osisi of a thing out of here.he is a disgrace to the Nigeria community as a whole.i followed up most of his write ups and have noticed that they are either about condemning peoples religion, tribe or ideal. if there is a reason why people think twice when they have a Nigerian Passport it because of the deeds of +osisi's people back home and abroad.i wonder why they don't just let them go and stop disgracing us.

Dude, you must be high on hydrogen peroxide. . . either that or you've been smoking adulterated marijuana mixed with camel dung. You want to paint a picture of a 'detribalized' patriotic Nigerian while at the same time degrade an entire race? Is that your own interpretation of multitasking? Next time you want to see a hypocrite and a bigot. . . look in the mirror.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2007
grafikdon:

Dude, you must be high on hydrogen peroxide. . . either that or you've been smoking adulterated marijuana mixed with camel dung. You want to paint a picture of a 'detribalized' patriotic Nigerian while at the same time degrade an entire race? Is that your own interpretation of multitasking? Next time you want to see a hypocrite and a bigot. . . look in the mirror.

my brother, ajasco abi ayasco is a joke.

grafikdon:

Why would people doubt that a vast majority of Igbo Muslims 'jumped ship' because of reasons that have nothing to do with personal conviction? Lol. . . people love blind argument or just argue for the heck of it. Get close to the 'Alhaji Idris Nkachukwus' and laugh off your butt. . .

there's even one from my village.
he became a " muslim" and immediately completed a house he's been building.
people started calling him alhaji alhaji but we know better.

These muslims are smart people.
They use money from Saudi to lure prominent Igbos
Who doesn't know Alhaji Onyeagocha in Owerri and all the scandals in his alhajiness.
Na for that one they sabi Igbo man get sense pass.
Call am alhaji,he just wants to complete his family home and get a piece of the Nigerian stinking pie from an alhaji.
wayo meet wayo
no be Nigeria?

Igbos say stupid man no sabi say the one wey in dey do juju for, be senior babalawo.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by mashaun(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2007
ISLAM HERE ,THERE !!!

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO STOP THIS SENTIMENT/INTOLERANCE.
THE COUNTRY NEEEDS DEVELOPMENT AND FOR THIS TO BE ACHEIVED ALL HANDS MUST BE ON DECK .WITHOUT COOPERATION THE COUNTRY IS GOING NO WHERE.
[center]ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE[/center][/i]
IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW MUSLIM WOMEN WEAR TROUSERS (THOUGH WITH DEEP SENSE OF DIGNITY ).[i]

Somebody said it all ,those people are touts in the state,or those people who believe in culture restoration (though reformed culture restoration is welcome o)which cannot be acheived with this approach.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by oybv101: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2007
+osisi:

These muslims are smart people.
They use money from Saudi to lure prominent Igbos
Who doesn't know Alhaji Onyeagocha in Owerri and all the scandals in his alhajiness.

thank you for clearing that up.its nice to know that ibos will sell their souls for money.(he probably had his bible in his back pocket the whole time . . .like your other compatriot-chris ngige.).

we probably need to start another thread on the delusions of babyosisi-the self described 'fairest of them all' who us muslims cannot seem to stop salivating over. on a lighter note, since you've confirmed that peeps from your village will do anything for money, how much will it cost for me to make you my second wife? i want to find out why u think you're hot cake. . .let me know, with options included ie marry u as christian, marry u as muslim - all on the down low wink-madam must not know

i wonder how come oprah didn't include this delicious tidbit about 'igbo muslims' in her show on nigerian 419, and the fact that its perpetrated by 85% ibos.maybe you can write her , and all those other news agencies, so that next time, they will inlude that info.

oprah - believe it or not, most of these ibo crooks are muslims.they actually send their illgotten  gains to al queda. its how muslim terrorists raise funds these days

i should have known- those guys who attempted to assasinate dora akunyuli were muslim ibos too.

+osisi:

There were other previous threads on Lagos arresting women in trousers and we found out the Lagos state governor was a Muslim and another  "rumor" of the same thing in Benue state but there were no articles to prove it.

any lagosian could have told you what you were too filled with hate and sharia paranoia to see- that fashola is a 'lagos muslim' and unconcerned about what lagos women wear. you  actually went as far as allegging that he must be related to northerners

perhaps you should go back to the thread.the fact that it was a rumor did not stop you from foolishly jumping in to engage in your only pastime-slandering muslims/prophet muhammed/islam. it didn't stop you from starting a thread about  'blal blah muslims will kill us all'

all in all, its good to see that your compatriots in abia are as  backward, chauvinisitc, mentally retarded ( all the other adjectives your motley crew of islam bashers used in those threads are applicable) as northerners and lagos muslims.

I wonder how you cope in the us, a multicultural society. thats probably why you spend somuch time on nairaland-to blow off steam.(if you showed your true colours, a tribalist secterian bigot) they' d politely ask you to leave whichever institution you work in. who knows what you might get up to -preaching  to sick muslim children instaed of attending to them?

like i said before, the world needs less people like you.I am much more wary around ibos and christians than i have ever been, because i have a sneaking suspicion, that so many of them are like you - frothing with hate behind a smiling mask.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by ehie007(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2007
Illitracy is part of their problems.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by grafikdon: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2007
It's weird how the same people who call others bigots and hypocrites on this forum post comments laced with bigotry, intolerance and hypocrisy. A close observation of their posts gives an impression of an utterance from the diseased imagination of a delirious mind. I said it before and I will say it again. . . hypocrites are the most dangerous humans.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by ayeesha: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2007
@ denex

islam a backward religion?

how forward are you as a christian? *if you can realy be called one*dint your holybook say something about removing the speck in your eyes first?

it is always wise to think before you talk! *leaves thread and stupid posts behind*
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by ibrahiem(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2007
@denex
         i seriosly doubt if u have any regards 4 ur religion cus if u do, u will never call another person's religion a backward religon.i thot dis forum is suppose 2 b an educative forum but my heart bleeds when we have people like denex who can b so mean n anti islam to da xtreme.
        denex,i advice u check ur mailbox
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Pamperme: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2007
ayeesha abeg no vex, no mind am. kiss  Am a Christian and i dont spoil other peoples belief
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Orikinla(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2007
Chasing girls or women in tousers is sheer sexual harassment.
Because, these street urchins or touts chasing these ladies are not doing so to discipline them, but to intimidate them. And these same lawless men are the same vagabonds who rape women later.

Women wearing tousers does not mean they are wayward or lose.

I have known well bred young ladies who prefer to wear trousers than skirts and gowns and they were more disciplined than the so called "Christian" sisters in long skirts and gowns.

In fact, on campuses and on the streets, it is better and safer for girls and ladies to wear trousers, because of the environment and public transport system.

Have you seen a girl in skirt trying to climb Okada motorbike or jump into Molue bus in Lagos? grin

One rainy day years ago as we were rushing into a Molue bus at the Fadeyi Bus Stop in Lagos, a man with an umbrella nearly undressed a young lady wearing a skirt as his umbrella hooked up the skirt above the waist of the lady. And she was embarrassed as onlookers were shouting and laughing. But the girls in trousers had no problem jumping into the bus.

The hood does not make a nun.

Nigerians just like fooling themselves in the masquerade of religion and tradition.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osereka(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2007
@denex,
I hold you in high esteem and I still do
THE MUSLIM FOLKS DESERVES AN APOLOGY FROM YOU
and only courageous people do say am sorry when they offend others
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by stellose(f): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2007
my people mentality will never change. that is an act of illiteracy among us the igbos.
Reaping of ladies trousers isnot the wahala at large. This touts should looking into the dirty state of Aba and its environs.

This touts too, needs to be taking to the laundry house for a good wash. not reaping ladies of their trouser. yurk, this abians stinks from afar. yurk,
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by oybv101: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2007
Perhaps I am wrong, but i beleive denex was being sarcastic/ironic. refer to his comments in previous similar threads on benue and on lagos.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by esplendido(f): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2007
FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
What is wrong with u guys?Some of you are so ignorant and have no qualms exhibiting your ignorance and lack of information in a public environment like this one!

It is not against Islamic laws to wear trousers. I did my NYSC in the North and I know for a fact that muslims wear trousers, even those in puddah. What has harrassment of females by touts in Aba got to do with Islam? Thisis howyou guys look for trouble. When muslims start trouble now, you'll start crying for the lives of ur friends and family in the North.Please take out time and read abboutIslam before u open your ignorant mouth.
It is even the Christians (some of us Christians) who condemn wearing of trousers.
I am a christian and see absolutely nothing wrong with wearing trousers.
IN FACT, I HAVE ONLY ONE OR TWO SKIRTSIN MY ENTIRE WARD ROBE!
I think it is a violation ofhuman rights to strip somebody naked for wearing what he/she chose to wear.
For goodness sake, its a free world, and this is 2007!
Nobody seems to talk abut the young boys and men who 'sag' their jeans and trousers until their entire UNDERWEAR
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by esplendido(f): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2007
FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
What is wrong with u guys?Some of you are so  ignorant and have no qualms exhibiting your ignorance and lack of information in a public environment like this one!

It is not against Islamic laws to wear trousers. I did my NYSC in the North and I know for a fact that muslims wear trousers, even those in puddah. What has harrassment of females by touts in Aba got to do with Islam? Thisis howyou guys look for trouble. When muslims start trouble now, you'll start crying for the lives of ur friends and family in the North.Please take out time and read abboutIslam before u open your ignorant mouth.

It is even the Christians (some of us Christians) who condemn wearing of trousers.
I am a christian and see absolutely nothing wrong with wearing trousers.
IN FACT, I HAVE ONLY ONE OR TWO SKIRTSIN MY ENTIRE WARD ROBE!
I think it is a violation ofhuman rights to strip somebody naked for wearing what he/she chose to wear.
For goodness sake, its a free world, and this is 2007!
Nobody seems to talk abut the young boys and men who 'sag' their jeans and trousers until their entire UNDERWEAR (or boxers) is on display. I think its unsightly! But nobody has stripped them naked yet!In any case, they are already half naked!
My cousin once sagged hispants somuch that they just fell off his waist! What an embarassment!
When will people  stop harassing women.
I think those miscreants in Aba jshould be brought to book.
And soon!
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by redsun(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2007
All religion are backward,decietful and delusional,it has no place in the real world.Why do you think africa is backward?because people are not facing reality yet,simple things like cleaning the streets  and drains to get rid of filth and mosquitos is not the act of god,it is just common sense.The youths are carbon copies of the elders,the eiders have nothing to offer,it's like a vicious circle of no-brainers,living like neanderthals,who were extinct because they could not survive,same road africa is going compared to the real world.So far,we not part of the world agenda,rather we are seen as sores in the eyes of the world,tony blaire,former prime minister of britain said it and got away with it,nobody challenged him because in the real sense,it is very true in as much as they,the west are part  and parcel of the problems.The problems are ours to solve and it is only gonna be solved by using our heads,not by religion or any other form foreign indoctrinations.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by gentlegg(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2007
This has been my prayer, a Nigerian society where women on trousers will be booed and embarassed in d public dat they can't think of such affront against God and against nature again.

Deut 22 v 5 "A woman shall not wear that which pertaineth to the man, neither shall a man wear that which pertaineth to the woman"

People argue that trousers were not mentioned here and that after all those olden days men don't even wera trousers. Good, no matter what the women wears then and what men equally wears then, it's obvvious that women are identifiable with a particular dressing type while the men are identifiable with a particular dressing type, that's how God through nature has made it to be. For the fact God discriminates opposite sex wears (whether is called trousers, skirts or whatever) it tells any normal reasoning conscience that God expects women 2 be identifiable with a kind of dress type different from men's type.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2007
may be sharia has reached that side grin
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by fuzek: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2007
@Gentleleg,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u don't mean that post rite
Study to show yourself approved. . .my friend undecided
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2007
oyb, I have no time to read your long garbage.
Sharia can never reach Igboland you hear.

Igbo muslims are 419ers,a 419er would use any means to achieve his aim,(I don't endorse them)
Even if na to answer Muhammad Hassan ,call am
after all in mama dey call am Chukwudi
If that one pain you,take some panadol,the truth can hurt.
when wayo jam with wayo na something else.

The lunatic youths should be arrested and dealt with.
We don't live in sharia land where the loonies run amock and harass innocent citizens.
I don't know why you have your "undies" all up in a wedgie

Islam is a sick religion becauise it's founder was a schizophrenic and his own words and those of his Iyawos prove it.
Don't take it out on me,I neither wrote the Koran nor the hadiths.

BTW,the topic of this thread is different but if you want to hear what Muhammad said,we'll go there.

now for the last time run away,if you call me again,you'll be in hot ewedu
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
mashaun:

[center]ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE[/center][i][/i]
Hey Mr, nothing peace is in Islam, if you are peaceful doesn't mean Islam is peaceful,
Islam is safe place to breed Terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shi’ite Protest: IGP Places Aigs, Cps In FCT, Neighbouring States On Red Alert / Breaking News: SSG To Edo State Governor Decamped To APC / Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.