Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State (7840 Views)

Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / Nigerian Christian Midwife Sues Hospital For Making Her Wear Trousers In Surgery / Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2007
willywilly:

Hey Mr, nothing peace is in Islam, if you are peaceful doesn't mean Islam is peaceful,
Islam is safe place to breed Terrorist.

And rapists I might add.
With Mohammed as the chief example.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by lanko: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2007
osisi how is your story related to this subject.  undecidedgrin shocked i thougt you are an intellectual,i almost respected you.but you are a true example of an ignorant person.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by zigam(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2007
Go ask the boys they will tell you that the girls are making the prices of trousers go high. That is the problem.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by ochiaha1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2007
Orikinla:

Chasing girls or women in tousers is sheer sexual harassment.
Because, these street urchins or touts chasing these ladies are not doing so to discipline them, but to intimidate them. And these same lawless men are the same vagabonds who sex-attack women later.

Women wearing tousers does not mean they are wayward or lose.

I have known well bred young ladies who prefer to wear trousers than skirts and gowns and they were more disciplined than the so called "Christian" sisters in long skirts and gowns.

In fact, on campuses and on the streets, it is better and safer for girls and ladies to wear trousers, because of the environment and public transport system.

Have you seen a girl in skirt trying to climb Okada motorbike or jump into Molue bus in Lagos? grin

One rainy day years ago as we were rushing into a Molue bus at the Fadeyi Bus Stop in Lagos, a man with an umbrella nearly undressed a young lady wearing a skirt as his umbrella hooked up the skirt above the waist of the lady. And she was embarrassed as onlookers were shouting and laughing. But the girls in trousers had no problem jumping into the bus.

The hood does not make a nun.

Nigerians just like fooling themselves in the masquerade of religion and tradition.

I agree totally with you, everything has to be done in moderation without offending the sensibilities of others.

Women can wear trousers without it being the ones that expose their butts.

I know Abians do not want to dress their ladies up in black Islamic clothes, so the above incident is an just an aberration caused by idle hands looking for mischief cheesy
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2007
+osisi:

And rapists I might add.
With Muhammad as the chief example.
Yes,
I believe you, he commited lot of rapes
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2007
lanko:

osisi how is your story related to this subject. undecidedgrin shocked i thougt you are an intellectual,i almost respected you.but you are a true example of an ignorant person.

Chineke God of Imo State!!!!!

lanko,read my first post here,commenting on the thread and responding to a poster.
someone jumped in and called me names and I "fought back"

now back to the topic grin
phew!!!,why do they make me talk too much
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2007
Nothing to quarrel over,
Islam and Terrorist are related(family), They are inseparable.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by denex: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2007
Why is it that an incident will occur in Benue, people will attribute it to Islam.

The same incident will occur in Lagos, they will attribute it to Islam.

That very same incident will occur in Abia, within the very same timeframe, people will want to attribute it to "unruly youths" or Ibo Almajiri. Because I was bold enough to continue to fad of relating the fight against trousers to Islam, people are talking here and there.

Shey unruly youths no dey Lagos or Benue?

@oyb v1.01

thank you jare.

It is Islam and Sharia among those Jihadist Abians that is to blame.

I heard that Abia indigenes were among those clamouring for the CBN to return Arabia to Naira notes.

Allahu Akbar!
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2007
denex:

Why is it that an incident will occur in Benue, people will attribute it to Islam.

The same incident will occur in Lagos, they will attribute it to Islam.

That very same incident will occur in Abia, within the very same timeframe, people will want to attribute it to "unruly youths" or[b] Ibo Almajiri[/b]. Because I was bold enough to continue to fad of relating the fight against trousers to Islam, people are talking here and there.

Shey unruly youths no dey Lagos or Benue?

@oyb v1.01

thank you jare.

It is Islam and Sharia among those Jihadist Abians that is to blame.

I heard that Abia indigenes were among those clamouring for the CBN to return Arabia to Naira notes.
Allahu Akbar!

Denex,in the case of Lagos state,the police was arresting women for indecent dressing.
That is a big difference.

Igbo almajiris ROFL.
This boy you no go kill me for nairaland

on your last sentence please give me a reference to that in black and white if you don't mind.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by denex: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2007
+osisi

I didn't see this keen search for black and white on the Benue issue.

All I'm saying is that we should be a little less eager to attach our own conceived reasons for complex events.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by grafikdon: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2007
Denex . . . 'unruly youths' were not chasing 'naked' girls in Lagos, police men were doing that, 'unruly' youths were chasing 'naked' women in Aba. . . two different people; same despicable criminal act. I could care less if Monkeys and poisonous toads are chasing 'naked' women. . . it has to stop! That is what almost everyone's been saying, but people would rather waste their time hunting down who said Igbo Almajiri and Hausa Akwete.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2007
If Ibo land don get now Ibo islamic almajiri, i no go drive cross Iboland again
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by oybv101: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2007
+osisi:

oyb, I have no time to read your long garbage.
Sharia can never reach Igboland you hear.

big suprise there.better get back to your islam bashing websites .(i doubt if you have time for anything else)

+osisi:

Igbo muslims are 419ers,a 419er would use any means to achieve his aim,(I don't endorse them)

ibo muslims, watch out !osisi is starting a new campaign- to fob off the all the misdeeds of her kinsmen in their mad pursuit of money to muslims. first its 419ers. next it will be those onitsha drug sellers,next we will hear that chris uba is a closet mulsim. next we will hear that the creator of the salt bridge(chimaroke nnamani) is also a muslim.

maybe you could get away with saying massob are muslims-since they have also started kidnapping. (not for a cause-for ransom)

like your kinsmen-oyinbo dey make am-we dey sell(or should i say post) am!please paste the link to your so called 'fact'.I'm sure its some toilet paper newsrag.

the next thing you'll be saying is that all muslims are 419ers, because you saw it in a vision.beter focus on rehabilitating your kinsmen's madness for money, instead of trying to pass it off to a muslim minority.

+osisi:

The lunatic youths should be arrested and dealt with.
We don't live in sharia land where the loonies run amock and harass innocent citizens.

the return of the oxymoron.
you're losing it .so who ran amok here? the sane youths? Peace to nnaland-home of massob kidnappers, chris ubas state burning political thugs ,  theieving governors( chimaroke-enugu is working-Nnmamani) and the newest addition, vicious chanuvinists.

+osisi:

now for the last time run away,if you call me again,you'll be in hot ewedu

for a while, i was beginning to think you read veterinary medice(your castration threats).who you be? please go right ahead. there's nothing you've posted that we haven't seen before. i have to wonder about the state of your soul.i recently read-in time magazine(not some obscure rag like the sources of all your garbage) that mother teresa did not feel the presence of God in her life for her last 50 years. you obviously are nothing close to a saint, but i' suspect its the same principle, maybe if you knock islam/muslims/prophet muhammed just a little bit more, the emptiness inside you will go away.ndo. you'll have to wait a little longer for your 'miracle' .

better get back to your islam bashing websites.

PS I'm waiting for the next version of wikiscanner. I know you and your crew have been tweaking entries on islam in wikipedia.(no depths to which scum like you can't sink) .who knows, one  might even trace  your home address and true identity.wouldn't your colleagues and neighbours be interested in knowing that osisi is  bigoted . . .tribalist . . .religiously intolerant etc.

anyway,I'm eagerly awiting your garbage.don't root too deep into the sludge of the net.The smell actually permaetes nairaland.

oyb, brace yourself. . .here comes the bite of the wise serpent. . . and the spatter of the dove s--t.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by ibrahiem(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2007
@+osisi
@willy2

seun,pls y allow people of this category in this forum.they mean no good 4 this forum.they are people of da stone-age.they are murderers cus they are murdering people's believe,
2 da 2 jurks,u guys stinks cus it looks like da 2 of u have never felt da touch of a mama and hence have no morality.if ur pastor sees ur comments dats if u have 1,he will definately bane u frm comng close to his place of worship( angry angry angry)
GOD WILL PROTECT HIS RELIGION EVEN IF MAN WILL NOT DO IT.SO BECAREFUL WHO U INSULT CUS HE (GOD) MIGHT INTERVENE P.E R.S.O.N.A.L.L.Y, u dont need me 2 tell u wat wil appen next, wink
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by zigam(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2007
The only thing I hate in Nairaland. Someone will make his or her point - Few people will attack the person directly. Why not attack his or her point and stop calling the person names? This does not show maturity in anyway . It seems some have tipped a few people here, waiting to attack their points probably because of their past contributions. Is this not keeping malice? We need to grow up and not just taller. I hope we are not enemies in this forum. No matter how negative the point may be, do not insult the person as long as the person has not insulted anyone. Cheers!
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2007
ibrahiem:

@+osisi
@willy2

seun,please y allow people of this category in this forum.they mean no good 4 this forum.they are people of da stone-age.they are murderers cus they are murdering people's believe,
GOD WILL PROTECT HIS RELIGION EVEN IF  MAN WILL NOT DO IT.SO BECAREFUL WHO You  INSULT CUS HE (GOD) MIGHT INTERVENE P.E R.S.O.N.A.L.L.Y, u don't need me 2 tell u what wil appen next,  wink
Mullah Jay Z Ibrahiem,
Are you trying to Dictate to Seun what to do. this is why Islam knows no Freedom.
If you have positioned yourself as an Islamic Dictator, please kindly go to IRAN or SAUDI, where you can easily behead.
please i dey beg you, before you impose FATWA on me. I'm not ready to run to (BALI, indonesia.)(MADRID,spain).(New YORK,usa).(DARESSALAM,Tanzania).(NAIROBI,Kenja).(Beirut Lebanon).(Sharm el sheikh,Egypt).
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by fuzek: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2007
Zigam welcome to nairaland wink grin
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by ibrahiem(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2007
@willy2

i have nothing 2 tell u cus u are proving 2b da hardheaded type.wish ya da best in ya project against islam.
dont say i didnt tell ya n watz wrong wit jay z,u jurk ass grin
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by londoner: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2007
Posters, Look at the person who started th thread, PILAS of all people. He has posted it purposely to create negativity around the Igbo's. When does he ever post anything Igbo related which is not for that purpose?

He is somebody who delights in the tribal antagonisms between Nigerians, especially against the Igbos.

THAT WAS HIS PURPOSE IN POSTING THE ARTICLE.

It served for the most part, to further ethnic/religious insults by other posters.

THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE, do you see how PILAS quitely scuffled away and watched the events unfold?
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by tglaz(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2007
I must openly confess my displeasure angry at the way some of us allow our emotions to take precedence over our sense of reasoning.The topic of discussion is a burning one,yet most of us are digressing.In as much as it's nice for a lady to have a good sex appeal,it is highly immoral and embarrassing for any gal to stoop so low as to making a mess out of themselves by looking like articles of low value. angry
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osereka(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2007
THAT PART OF THE BIBLE THAT WAS QUOTED,
shows clearly that christianity does not aprove promiscuity, GAY
OR LESBIANISM

THE SAME APPLIES TO ISLAM
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2007
I'm thanking PILAS, for reminding me the danger i face with ISLAMIC TERRORIST and DICTATORS,
Please Mullah Ibraheim, I beg you.
Don't send to my computer any Islamic suicide Bomber. i no get money for another computer, i beg you
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by ibrahiem(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2007
willy,we are friends,aint no need 4 mullah 2 send u bomb since u are dat broke.i agree 2 sum of da posters by saying dat we shld nt b driven by personal emotnz like u n +osisi.life is very ok in nigeria dat we need not 2 weigh it down like this post by pilas.
tyke kia of yaself,ma igbo friend.by da tyme i get home,i will let my folks know dat i have gotten an igbo usama as a friend
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2007
ibrahiem:

willy,we are friends,aint no need 4 mullah 2 send u bomb since u are that broke.i agree 2 sum of da posters by saying that we shld nt b driven by personal emotnz like u n +osisi.life is very ok in nigeria that we need not 2 weigh it down like this post by pilas.
tyke kia of yaself,ma igbo friend.by da tyme i get home,i will let my folks know that i have gotten an igbo usama as a friend
Take care my Islamic Mullah friend, but i have to be careful. But remember BEHEAD THOSE WHO SAY ANY THING AGAINST THE WILL OR CRITICIZE MOHAMMED. Assure me that am safe by you.
I'm not IGBO usama, because am not Igbo. but i like their ways some times
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by ibrahiem(m): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]@willy2
u are funny,u know  grin grin.that makes da 2 of us cus i so much like their ways too.i sometymes wish that i was born a muslim igbo.
        see u sometyme soon or u wish 2 see me not, i would have  angry  @ that courtesy
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by chinne1(f): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2007
I wonder why people will not stop talking about religion,

you are Muslim I am Christian, I don't see how that will affect the total change of our lives generally,

This post is actually about chasing people with trouser and some people have turned it into a new post, please lets be realistic and face the fact, all you need do is just say your mind and not include any religion, it doesn't make sense,

Chritian or muslim, all are region and lets forget all these sentiments
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Uche2nna(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Zig

Unfortunately, that is the sad state of nairaland embarassed

@ topic

Honestly, women in trousers ( or men in skirts for that matter) is the least of nigeria's problems. We have gat bigger issues than this. It is like chasing a rat when ur freaking house is ablaze.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by peejay(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2007
this is a message to all infidels in abia state. just because u couldn't get to see naked grls legitimately doesnt mean u should go crazed nd start harrasing them. since u want to imitate Islam u all will burn in the holy sea of fire during this month of RAMADAN.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by lanko: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2007
[b][/b]my dear illitrate osisi
Right from the very first time i heard your name i knew that nothing tangible co'ld
possibly com' out 4rm a chat w't p'ple like you in this forum ,so i a'int suprised that you bring 4oth such stupid allegations on islam & muslims ,non nigerians co'ld'nt pssibly wish such bad omens 4 nigeria let alone 1 that claims 2 be a son of the soil as you do.
to hell with ignorants like you and your nasty ambitions , it willl not work . tongue
sorry whether you like it or not "the omen is good & shari'ah must be established in abia&the whole of Africa grin grin ;Dciao!!!!!
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2007
lanko:

[/b]my dear illitrate osisi
Right from the very first time i heard your name i knew that nothing tangible co'ld
possibly com' out from a chat w't p'ple like you in this forum ,so i a'int suprised that you bring 4oth such stupid allegations on islam & muslims ,non nigerians co'ld'nt pssibly wish such bad omens 4 nigeria let alone 1 that claims 2 be a son of the soil as you do.
to hell with ignorants like you and your nasty ambitions , it willl not work . tongue
[b]sorry whether you like it or not "the omen is good & shari'ah must be established in abia&the whole of Africa grin grin ;Dciao!!!!!

In your wild mohammedan dreams tongue
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2007
oyb,na so the thing dey pain you. cry cry cry
so tey you sef don begin write me hadiths tongue
Now let me repeat.
The crazy youths had nothing to do with Muhammad and his women loving and freaky ways.
would you be happier if I said it was sharia?
n gwa do your worst. tongue
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by oybv101: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2007
so you're reading my 'garbage'? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej / Senate Opens Debate On Renaming UNILAG Moshood Abiola University / Go To Court, Osinbajo Tells Restructuring Advocates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.