Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed (3080 Views)

My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by Bigseven(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
OP is already in depression as a result of her husband's roaming dick. She has probably been in depression for the last 6 years of his roaming. So why make it seem as though depression will only come to her now if she chooses to act in her own interest after all this time enduring mental abuse from another? undecided

What an untamed man in terms of infidelity can do? What the fk does that mean and why should that be OP's concern at this point for Pete's sake? undecided

3. OP has been in depression for all this while because I of her husband's cheating. What in the world are you on about? undecided

4. Two wrongs don't make a right but one wrong does? Abegi! Stop desperately trying to put chains in OP because you cannot help but have her in a controlled state. For the umpteenth time, the woman is depressed as is and for no fault of hers in marriage. So why are you trying to add chains to her predicament? lipsrsealed
obviously you are just balabuluing because you don’t have any solution for her you just countering peoples output. Ogbeni say something that will make sense to her lets see
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Mar 12
Bigseven:
obviously you are just balabuluing because you don’t have any solution for her you just countering peoples output. Ogbeni say something that will make sense to her lets see
Of course it can't make sense to you because your obvious goal is to ensure she remains shackled even with all she has had to deal with. That seems to be the default programming of the average Nigerian, particularly towards womenfolk. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by budaatum: 4:28pm On Mar 12
Georgekyrian:

According to your image below, there is nothing like strong woman, clear your head

I think you mean, according to your own understanding of what you've had the opportunity to see.

To wit, perhaps you should clear your eyes.

Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by Bongadu: 5:05pm On Mar 12
Just cut off his forking preek off

How hard can it be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by galantjoe(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12
Am here for you
Dm
Am waiting
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by Neptunium(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12
GodHimself:
LOL. Marital advice from Nairaland.

Here goes:

From your write up it’s obvious it’s only money keeping you with him.

Raise the money and leave if you want.

Only you will enjoy or suffer any consequence.

An alternative is to look for grandmothers and older women with successful homes around you and ask for their advice.

What money does he have? Isn't she the one giving him money?
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by sowhatifiamibo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12
immortalcrown:
Don't leave your matrimonial home unless you want to jump from frying pan to fire.

For now, just be speaking to him and to those he listens to. Infidelity is very bad.
For how long is she supposed to do nothing but continue "speaking" to him?! Is he a little kid, that's naive and unaware of the effect of his behavior on the wife and his marriage?!! If he continues with the cheating,then what? More fruitless talking and speaking?!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by GodHimself: 8:25pm On Mar 12
She stated she doesn’t have enough money to leave right now.

Neptunium:
What money does he have? Isn't she the one giving him money?
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by flokii: 8:28pm On Mar 12
@OP See a counsellor, let the person talk to you and your husband maybe he'll change.
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by Bigseven(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
Of course it can't make sense to you because your obvious goal is to ensure she remains shackled even with all she has had to deal with. That seems to be the default programming of the average Nigerian, particularly towards awomenfolk. lipsrsealed
o[color=#000099][/color] you mean if it’s your sister you’ll tell her she has to deal with it Obviously you a mirror to her post on cheat. You sound heartless like her cheating husband.
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Mar 12
Bigseven:
■o you mean if it’s your sister you’ll tell her she has to deal with it Obviously you a mirror to her post on cheat. You sound heartless like her cheating husband.
But OP has been the one dealing with the consequences of her husband's cheating for the past 6 years? Why are you so unmoved by any of what she has revealed here? It doesn't seem to concern you at all that the one who has been languishing in mental anguish has been OP over what her husband has been doing to her in marriage. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If OP was your son or brother, would you equally be here dishing out the very same advice, complete with the many shackles you desperately wish for OP to continue to wear on her? lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by Bigseven(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
But OP has been the one dealing with the consequences of her husband's cheating for the past 6 years? Why are you so unmoved by any of what she has revealed here? It doesn't seem to concern you at all that the one who has been languishing in mental anguish has been OP over what her husband has been doing to her in marriage. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If OP was your son or brother, would you equally be here dishing out the very same advice, complete with the many shackles you desperately wish for OP to continue to wear on her? lipsrsealed
I’m a realist and of course if it’s my brother I’ll do same by telling her the same thing moved on and ignore him. After all no marriage in heaven. Live every moment and make it count and don’t tie your happiness to another man cos I won’t allow someone’s daughter to suffer. You actually have limited understanding that’s why are still insisting on the one the last part of my instead of understanding the whole point. I think let leave you with what you felt you understood but you didn’t. I’m sure if the OP follow our conversation she’ll know what to peak and what to trash. So Dey your Dey man
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by Didijiji: 10:01pm On Mar 12
Freelancerr:
Enjoy your marriage.
When them go tell Una to know who you are getting married to Una go de talk privacy privacy.

Enjoy my dear.

For others

Anyways if any one wants to learn how to read their cheating partner WhatsApp message, before you marry him /her
I'll teach you for 1500.

My number is on my signature text me on WhatsApp
How

Hope no be WhatsApp web for laptop
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Mar 12
Bigseven:
I’m a realist and of course if it’s my brother I’ll do same by telling her the same thing moved on and ignore him. After all no marriage in heaven. Live every moment and make it count and don’t tie your happiness to another man cos I won’t allow someone’s daughter to suffer. You actually have limited understanding that’s why are still insisting on the one the last part of my instead of understanding the whole point. I think let leave you with what you felt you understood but you didn’t. I’m sure if the OP follow our conversation she’ll know what to peak and what to trash. So Dey your Dey man
My realist, so if your brother's wife or son's wife were cheating on him, you would equally advice him to....
Bigseven:
■ Men are afraid of silence of a woman that is been pushed to the wall. Simple tips: ■ Don’t ever confront him again, ■ give him space, ignore him concentrate on your children and yourself. ■ Start dressing well and take good care of yourself. ■ Don’t ever give him money again. ■ Keep him in silent treatment. ■ Take yourself out on dates along. But remember don’t cheat back or try to revenge because two wrongs don’t make a right. Lastly pray Always to God for inner strength and peace then watch how he will be restored to his default settings. DM me so we can talk more
...equally remain in the marriage but adopt the following attitudes towards her
● Ignore the cheating wife
● Never confront her, give her space, and concentrate on his children and himself
● Dress himself well and take good care of himself
● No longer give his wife money
● Give his wife the silent treatment
● Take himself out on dates
● never cheat on her
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by Bigseven(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
My realist, so if your brother's wife or son's wife were cheating on him, you would equally advice him to.... ...equally remain in the marriage but adopt the following attitude towards her
● Ignore the cheating wife
● Never confront her, give her space, and concentrate on his children and himself
● Dress himself well and take good care of himself
● No longer give his wife money
● Give his wife the silent treatment
● Take himself out on dates
● never cheat on her
you are so delusional and myopic as you keep twisting my position thinking that you are making sense meanwhile you’re not. Get a life bro. You’ve asked what if it’s my brother and I clearly make you understand in simple terms that I advise the lady same way. Bring a man’s scenario side by side a woman that cheats is inconsequential because you and I know our gender has been placed on the advantage side in all ramifications as far as marriage is concerned especially Africa. But No one deserve to die in depression because of marriage; why twisting words as if my position was on the man ? I guess when a limited knowledge meets superior knowledge blabbing becomes the norm and that’s exactly what you are spewing.
Anyways I’m not ready for useless arguments and conversations. Besides I wasn’t advising you in the first place. If my position pains you as a cheat then focus on your cheating and stop misunderstanding and misquoting me please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Mar 13
Bigseven:
■ you are so delusional and myopic as you keep twisting my position thinking that you are making sense meanwhile you’re not. Get a life bro. You’ve asked what if it’s my brother and I clearly make you understand in simple terms that I advise the lady same way. Bring a man’s scenario side by side a woman that cheats is inconsequential because you and I know our gender has been placed on the advantage side in all ramifications as far as marriage is concerned especially Africa. But No one deserve to die in depression because of marriage; why twisting words as if my position was on the man ? I guess when a limited knowledge meets superior knowledge blabbing becomes the norm and that’s exactly what you are spewing.
Anyways I’m not ready for useless arguments and conversations. Besides I wasn’t advising you in the first place. If my position pains you as a cheat then focus on your cheating and stop misunderstanding and misquoting me please
So in all, your advice, albeit from what you consider realistic, comes laden with a huge dollop of misogyny, just as I have pointed out all the while. lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by SonofGod231: 1:07am On Mar 13
We are here for friendship and extra marital affairs. Just holla or pm. I assure you, We'll make you feel better that you'll forget your husband in no time. Everyone deserves to be happy ohh.
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by frozen70(f): 9:07pm On Mar 13
Uzorbaby:
Good evening house, I opened a new account for this issues. This is my ninth years in marriage with 3 kids and since the third year till now the problem I keep having with my husband is infidelity, when ever I catch him he apologises but still continues. Recently I found out he is into a single mother who claim to be a deconess and he opened a business for her and doesn't feel apologetic about it, this same lady when I had not discovered their affairs he sends her his last card and begs me for money. He calls her everyday , video calls her and sends her money frequently.right now I feel faustrated and depressed. I will really love to leave him and rent a house close to my shop but the amount to do that will greatly affect my business if I do that because I just started it 3 months ago. I just need someone I can talk to, gist about normal stuff of life so that my mind can move away from him pending when I will be able to rent a house. I just want to be happy

I think the way to go is to forget about the idea of packing out

Stay there so far he hasn't chased you out

Secondly he is living a flirting life and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop him until he is tired of such

Lastly, you have to over look that thing he does that breaks your heart
Just assume he has a mistress, obtain anything you can obtain from him through your children to start saving incase he finally leaves you for that other woman

So many women in marriage are enduring shits

Take charge of your emotions and take care of your children

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by mrblessed(m): 5:12am On Mar 14
E be like say madam want start away match. Anyway, she say na gist friends.
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by SonofGod231: 1:40pm On Mar 18
Uzorbaby:
Good evening house, I opened a new account for this issues. This is my ninth years in marriage with 3 kids and since the third year till now the problem I keep having with my husband is infidelity, when ever I catch him he apologises but still continues. Recently I found out he is into a single mother who claim to be a deconess and he opened a business for her and doesn't feel apologetic about it, this same lady when I had not discovered their affairs he sends her his last card and begs me for money. He calls her everyday , video calls her and sends her money frequently.right now I feel faustrated and depressed. I will really love to leave him and rent a house close to my shop but the amount to do that will greatly affect my business if I do that because I just started it 3 months ago. I just need someone I can talk to, gist about normal stuff of life so that my mind can move away from him pending when I will be able to rent a house. I just want to be happy
Send me a message on Whatsapp 0*8*0***
I can no longer access this email.
Re: My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed by Emmanuel30a2: 3:37pm On Mar 19
Bongadu:

How much does it cost to relocate and rent a decent apartment??
100000... How much did you want to gives me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food / The Financially Virtuous Woman. / I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.