Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King (2161 Views)

Why Udom Emmanuel Is The Wisest Ex-governor In Nigeria / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice / Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by coputa(m): 4:38am On Mar 14
In the jungle:

1. The Elephant is the biggest;

2. The Giraffe is the tallest;

3. The Fox is the wisest; and

4. The Cheetah is the fastest;

Yet, the Lion is the KING of the jungle even without ANY of these qualities.

Why?

Because:

1. The Lion is courageous, is bold, walks with confidence, dares anything and is never afraid.

2. The Lion believes it is unstoppable.

3. The Lion is a risk taker.

4. The Lion believes any animal is food for him.

5. The Lion believes any opportunity is worth giving a trial and never lets it slip from its hands.

So...

1. You don't need to be the fastest.

2. You don't need to be the wisest.

3. You don't need to be the smartest.

4. You don't need to be the most brilliant.

5. All you need is courage

6. All you need is the will to try.

7. All you need is the faith to believe it is possible.

8. All you need is to believe in yourself, that you can do it.!!

The Lion sleeps for 20 hours & works for 4 hours & yet eats meat.

But the elephant works for 24 hours & eats grass.

Your life's strategy matters most in your approach to circumstances & situations for you to be a champion or winner always.

Stay in the Lion's mood! That's the mood for winners."

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by EducasionMe(m): 4:43am On Mar 14
what was you say?

1 Like

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Lumarstone: 5:22am On Mar 14
A tale told by a fool, full of fury and at the end it has no meaning.

I left..!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Sucre6: 8:00am On Mar 14
You have been lied to, tiger would whoop I'm ass anytime any day, they ain't on the same pedestal, lion is just a fvcking noise maker, I have seen documentaries and not single one has lion won in a physical combat with the tiger.

In the Jungle, lion is the pretentious king, tiger is the undisputed Alpha, a king and more, change your orientation op
Though lion don't live in the jungle, learn op

The endangered Syberian Tiger with long fangs and vampires teeth would kill a lion with a single bite, try dey watch documentaries op

8 Likes

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by mightyhazel: 8:04am On Mar 14
I've seen a smallsnake strike a lion in a natgeo documentary... And the lion dies a few minutes later..

Lesson... Whatever you are,be the best at it. You don't need to be a lion to be king

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by mightyhazel: 8:06am On Mar 14
Sucre6:
You have been lied to, tiger would whoop I'm ass anytime any day, they ain't on the same pedestal, lion is just a fvcking noise maker, I have seen documentaries and not single one has lion won in a physical combat with the tiger.

In the Jungle, Tiger is the pretentious king, tiger is the undisputed Alpha, a king and more, change your orientation op

The endangered Syberian Tiger with long fangs and vampires teeth would kill a lion with a single bite, try dey watch documentaries op
A silver back would make mincemeat of a grown lion

1 Like

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by ThMysteriousMan(m): 8:24am On Mar 14
Because lions live in groups called pride, lions are cowards because they always attack in groups. Hippos,Silverbacks,Elephants can stand toe to toe with a lion if the fight is fair.

8 Likes

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Bekermann(m): 8:27am On Mar 14
I stopped reading when I read β€œLion is the king of the jungle β€œ

So OP, the Lion lives in the jungle right?

Clap for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by AUSVINS(m): 8:36am On Mar 14
Why una dey disgrace OP na,So person can not motivate una in peace?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Sucre6: 9:03am On Mar 14
mightyhazel:
A silver back would make mincemeat of a grown lion

That one can can confidently kill the entire lion pride In a fight??

Ryhnos self will take out a grown lion within minutes, I wonder who put that benchmark of lion as king of the jungle, no be only πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Sucre6: 9:06am On Mar 14
ThMysteriousMan:
Because lions live in groups called pride, lions are cowards because they always attack in groups. Hippos,Silverbacks,Elephants can stand toe to toe with a lion if the fight is fair.

Apt, an average lion is a fvcking coward, I have seen a documentary where a grown lion was kind of banished from its pride, it wandered alone and died days later out of starvation, it couldn't land a good catch, even when he manage to kill a baby antelope, hynas comes to give him a run for it's money and steals the meat.

5 Likes

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by SUPERPACK: 9:44am On Mar 14
Sucre6:

In the Jungle, Tiger is the pretentious king, tiger is the undisputed Alpha, a king and more, change your orientation op

How can you compare a tiger that can spend all day stalking its prey to a lion. Tigers are known to come up to their preys from behind. In this case it is coming against a fellow predator a male lion, who have spent it whole life fighting off predators and guilding it's territory while the female hunt.

Currently no one knows who will win as the two can never meet in nature due to habitat difference.

1 Like

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Rexymania(m): 10:05am On Mar 14
Honestly, who or what inspired you to write this rubbish? Can a lion stand or face the Hippo πŸ¦›? Abi Ogun won kill lion? Oga the lion is king to Zebras πŸ¦“, not the real animals.

You self be like an Hippo πŸ¦›

4 Likes

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by SUPERPACK: 10:10am On Mar 14
Sucre6:

Apt, an average lion is a fvcking coward, I have seen a documentary where a grown lion was kind of banished from its pride, it wandered alone and died days later out of starvation, it couldn't land a good catch, even when he manage to kill a baby antelope, hynas comes to give him a run for it's money and steals the meat.
Even Tigers are also outnumbered and chased by wild dogs, how much more Hyenas that are more dangerous and stronger. Predators don't underestimate fellow predators no matter how small, a strong bite at a delicate part can render a predator disabled for life.

Lions hunt hyenas for meal and killing their queen is nothing to a male lion but when cornered he must flee or be injured, remember hyenas have larger bite force than lions

Below is a video of a Tiger being cornered by wild dogs and he ran away, it doesn't make him a coward either but a wise predator. They could run him down to exhaustion and kill him.
https://www.facebook.com/roaringearth/videos/528921809240583/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

1 Like

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Sucre6: 10:29am On Mar 14
SUPERPACK:
How can you compare a tiger that can spend all day stalking its prey to a lion. Tigers are known to come up to their preys from behind. In this case it is coming against a fellow predator a male lion, who have spent it whole life fighting off predators and guilding it's territory while the female hunt.

Currently no one knows who will win as the two can never meet in nature due to habitat difference.

Watch documentaries bro, tiger whoop lion ass in every fight I have seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by SUPERPACK: 10:47am On Mar 14
Rexymania:
Honestly, who or what inspired you to write this rubbish? Can a lion stand or face the Hippo πŸ¦›? Abi Ogun won kill lion? Oga the lion is king to Zebras πŸ¦“, not the real animals.

You self be like an Hippo πŸ¦›
Even a tiger or a bear won't want to go head on with a large hippopotamus adult, their jaws are so massive and can crush an animals skull. Even crocodiles avoid them.

2 Likes

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by SUPERPACK: 10:49am On Mar 14
Sucre6:

Watch documentaries bro, tiger whoop lion ass in every fight I have seen
A lion and a tiger can only meet in a zoo and talking of documentary is wrong.
Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Sucre6: 11:24am On Mar 14
SUPERPACK:
A lion and a tiger can only meet in a zoo and talking of documentary is wrong.

Lols Natgeo wild go prove u need wrong, try dey watch Natgeowild
Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by SUPERPACK: 11:42am On Mar 14
Sucre6:

Lols Natgeo wild go prove u need wrong, try dey watch Natgeowild
Lions can't meet tigers in the wild unless a private zoo.
Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by killsmith(f): 11:58am On Mar 14
Leopards can run, swim and climb trees. Before you see a leopard, it has spotted you from afar and positioned itself for the perfect kill. The leopard is the greatest hunter and king of the Jungle in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by killsmith(f): 12:01pm On Mar 14
Bekermann:
I stopped reading when I read β€œLion is the king of the jungle β€œ

So OP, the Lion lives in the jungle right?

Clap for yourself.
I think lions live in savannas, not jungle.

1 Like

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Buccalcavity2: 12:58pm On Mar 14
Nice and intelligent write up op. Message clear. On a lighter note, Avg life span of the jungle king is 15yrs while his subjects are longer...so learn to take it easy too unlike the king.
Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Bekermann(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14
killsmith:

I think lions live in savannas, not jungle.

Yeah, you’re right.
Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Itulah(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14
A Lion 🦁 won't survive an hour in the jungle, the real king of the jungle will run am street.
Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Itsky: 3:54pm On Mar 14
I thought that he was going to mention the honey badger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Roger3D(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14
The lion is not the king of the jungle because the lion does not live in the jungle. He's most likely king of the savannah grasslands while the tiger who actually lives in the jungle is king there
Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Iceberg3: 4:05pm On Mar 14
Sucre6:

In the Jungle, lion is the pretentious king, tiger is the undisputed Alpha, a king and more, change your orientation op

Oga quit ya epistle,lion is the king.
Even the way the bible always references the lion testifies to that...I don't think I ever heard of tiger in the bible 😁
Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by anyilalaz: 4:28pm On Mar 14
Small Honey badger will give your delusion king the beating of his life. You talk of courageous animal, baba give it to him. One man mopol.
Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Oracle411: 7:38pm On Mar 14
Sucre6:

So why does the Tiger like hiding ?
Tiger cannot beat a lion. Do ur research
Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Sucre6: 8:14pm On Mar 14
Oracle411:

So why does the Tiger like hiding ?
A tiger cannot beat a lion. Do ur research

My that watch Natgeo wild daily, in fact apart from seeing a football match or football highlight and WWE channel, my office channel is constantly on Natgeo wild so, I know my onions here
Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by Infinixhot6: 8:27pm On Mar 14
Instead of commending him for encouraging us, we are busy demoralizing him.

Haba?

That's why we don't appreciate our leaders.

Bros, I commend you for your intellectual work.

Thank you!

coputa:

In the jungle:

1. The Elephant is the biggest;

2. The Giraffe is the tallest;

3. The Fox is the wisest; and

4. The Cheetah is the fastest;

Yet, the Lion is the KING of the jungle even without ANY of these qualities.

Why?

Because:

1. The Lion is courageous, is bold, walks with confidence, dares anything and is never afraid.

2. The Lion believes it is unstoppable.

3. The Lion is a risk taker.

4. The Lion believes any animal is food for him.

5. The Lion believes any opportunity is worth giving a trial and never lets it slip from its hands.

So...

1. You don't need to be the fastest.

2. You don't need to be the wisest.

3. You don't need to be the smartest.

4. You don't need to be the most brilliant.

5. All you need is courage

6. All you need is the will to try.

7. All you need is the faith to believe it is possible.

8. All you need is to believe in yourself, that you can do it.!!

The Lion sleeps for 20 hours & works for 4 hours & yet eats meat.

But the elephant works for 24 hours & eats grass.

Your life's strategy matters most in your approach to circumstances & situations for you to be a champion or winner always.

Stay in the Lion's mood! That's the mood for winners."

1 Like

Re: He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King by SUPERPACK: 10:49pm On Mar 14
anyilalaz:
Small Honey badger will give your delusion king the beating of his life. You talk of courageous animal, baba give it to him. One man mopol.
This is ignorance. Lions kill honey badgers daily and they are no match for a lion. Honey badgers are known to challenge anything and even larger animals, this aggression helps them. But when the predators are serious it's no match.

Turkeys and mother hen are known to chase people when they have chicks they even chase heavy muscular men, does it mean the hen is stronger than a man? People are also chased by goats daily does it mean goats are stronger than man?

Even you what if after preparing for work and on your way to the office a child of 5 years approaches you and commands you to hand over your phone. Won't you be thrown off balance by the child's confidence? You might even think someone with a gun sent him.

That is how honey badgers appear to lions, their courage throws the lion off balance, but if the lion gets serious it will be over in seconds.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Pdp Spent $16 Billion On Electricity / Buhari: I Will Abolish State Of Origin With State Of Residence. / Jega Pledges Free & Fair Election In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.