Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains (1775 Views)

Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) / A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by Rebuker(m): 6:41am On Mar 17
Sex is one topic religious people seem to shy away from, especially on the pulpit, but this pastor has taken a bold step to do the unconventional by preaching and explaining the reason why men seem to appear excited when they suck their wives' breasts. In this video, the pastor gives an explicit explanation as to why men always get excited when they engage in this activity with their wives.

He explains that it's not really because of the breast milk or the sweetness; no, it's not. He also went further to explain the reason some men cheat on their wives.

Yes, I know when it comes to romance or bedroom talk, a lot of religious people don't want to go near it, and I know it's a different thing for different people. However, we would like to hear your take on this. Do you think the pastor has said it the way it is, or do you think he went too far?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY13R1QEAu4?si=daZYPUeTUr7b8Jjf

So, what's your thought on this kind of message? I feel the pastor has done well though.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by superCleanworks(m): 9:40am On Mar 17
Since he has decided to bring out the "uncomfortable topic" in public, He should talk about how women feel when they suck d___k too.
Apart from the fact that there are children in the audience, we should know that some things should be limited to adult counselling sessions but hey, who doesn't want to trend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by Rebuker(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17
superCleanworks:
Since he has decided to open the "uncomfortable topic" in public, He should talk about how women feel when they suck ____k too.
Some things should be limited to adult counselling sessions but hey, who doesn't want to trend?

🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇
Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by Rebuker(m): 12:03am On Mar 18
🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by Rebuker(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24
Happy Sunday and hope you all went to church today.
Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by Rebuker(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24
Rebuker:
Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by Rebuker(m): 8:19am On Mar 31
Rebuker:
Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by EreluRoz: 8:37am On Mar 31
A certain mischievous mod will take this to the front page, just wait and see
Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by joseph1832(m): 8:43am On Mar 31
EreluRoz:
A certain mischievous mod will take this to the front page, just wait and see
is it bad, if they take it to front page? grin

Don't tell me you don't get excited when your breasts are being sucked, and fondled? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by EreluRoz: 8:46am On Mar 31
joseph1832:
is it bad, if they take it to front page? grin

Don't tell me you don't get excited when your breasts are being sucked, and fondled? smiley

I don't know what you are talking about
Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by joseph1832(m): 9:13am On Mar 31
EreluRoz:

of course you don't. Send a dm lemme explain, up, close and personal. grin smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by Negroid001(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31
EreluRoz:

Of all the sensual spots in a woman's body. After the clitoris, nipples come second in terms of sensitivity. Don't tell me you don't enjoy being sucked.

If you're sucked on a regular, you would stop passing aggression all the time here.
Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by EreluRoz: 12:39pm On Mar 31
Negroid001:

Of all the sensual spots in a woman's body. After the clitoris, nipples come second in terms of sensitivity. Don't tell me you don't enjoy being sucked.

If you're sucked on a regular, you would stop passing aggression all the time here.

👁️
Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by Negroid001(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31
EreluRoz:

👁️

You're acting as if you don't get turned on.
Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by EreluRoz: 2:11pm On Mar 31
Negroid001:

You're acting as if you don't get turned on.
Re: Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains by Rebuker(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02
EreluRoz:

😁😁😁😁

(1) (Reply)

Men That Can Show You Love / Ladies,wat Cloth On A Guy Do U Trip For / My Gurl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.