Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral (7500 Views)

How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by Headlaw(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
It was a hilarious moment on a live television as a woman urge men to suck their woman breast to reduce their chances of contracting breast cancer. watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebbh8WwsWs4
Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
undecided

I just opened a Breast sucking booth. Come over for a free Breast sucking.

conditions:
i. Breast must be fresh and firm
ii. the lady who own the breast must be young and soft
iii. the lady coming to the booth for a free suck must undergo various test against diseases and all kinda nyamanyama
iv. no payment after the sucking as the service is FOC
v. please Wash the Breast/armpit before coming for sucking(na how one lady armpit odour nearly kill me, I have to smell my armpit for survival)
vi. etc
The venue for the free saving Breast sucking volunteering will be communicated in due time. You are welcome for your anticipated servicing and saving. It is my pleasure saving your Breast from cancer attacks.

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by madridguy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
kiss

1 Like

Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by ositadima1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!!

Ladies in the house, buy a rim job get one free. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Woman! Boobs is not our problem, boyz dey find money to buy benz

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by durubennie(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by marvin906(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
e don tey man suck Breast Sha
fresh clean standing Bobby

1 Like

Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by AryEmber(f): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Has sucking been medically proven to reduce cancer?
Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by Headlaw(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=AryEmber post=74052924]Has sucking been medically proven to reduce cancer?[/quote

Which medical prove do u need than the one u have seen on the video.
Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by adelacuna(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
AryEmber:
Was about asking same.
Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by ValCon888: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Real men have never needed the incentive of cancer to suck their woman's boobs grin
Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by shedy03(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
madridguy:
kiss
#madridguy is in the house, APC definitely like breast.
#bringbackPDP, #atikulation.......
Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by shegzy0514(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
AryEmber:
yes come let me suck u dry
Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by AryEmber(f): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
shegzy0514:
Thanks for the offer but I'll pass.
Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by Topmaike007(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
shegzy0514:
she be Alahja oo,na Alfa dey suck am Oo
Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by Ayobami7(m): 2:19am On Dec 22, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by femi4: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2018
AryEmber:
yes, check Google. Let it be suck, it won't reduce its size or shape
Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by speedyconnect3: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2018
They should implement that asap.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by techking: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Dere shld be World Sucking day....
Wat a 1daful moment it will be
Mehn, u gotta suck sumtin
#suck a TITI 2day nd save a life

1 Like

Re: A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral by Headlaw(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
techking:
Dere shld be World Sucking day.... Wat a 1daful moment it will be Mehn, u gotta suck sumtin #suck a TITI 2day nd save a life
grin
techking:
Dere shld be World Sucking day.... Wat a 1daful moment it will be Mehn, u gotta suck sumtin #suck a TITI 2day nd save a life

(1) (Reply)

Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! / Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? / 18+!! How Long Do You Think A Man Should At Least Last In Bed For 1st Round?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.