Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Is My New Gf Diabolical - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My New Gf Diabolical (1219 Views)

My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage / I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My New Gf Diabolical by Mikuni(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17
My new gf wanted me to pay her a visit. I personally don't like visiting ladies, but the desire to eat jollof rice that day made me visit her. I visited her on Friday, slept over and decided to leave early next morning.

On my way out of the compound gate, I saw something strange. I saw pieces of akara (bean-cake) round the whole house to the entrance of the gate. It was deliberately placed there. And one piece of akara was placed at the gate entrance, forming a large circle.

I was scared to move through the gate, so I went back and told her what I just saw. She laughed and told me that since their new "Cele" neighbor came to the compound, that's what they have been seeing, though not regularly.

I'd like to know the implication of walking over the "sacrifice", if you have experienced such. Do you advise she leaves the house ASAP??
Re: Is My New Gf Diabolical by Idonweak: 9:16pm On Mar 17
Na lie na because of puna you go not because of jollof rice as you claimed.

1 Like

Re: Is My New Gf Diabolical by ValCon888: 11:13pm On Mar 17
Superstition is the bane of the African man.

1 Like

Re: Is My New Gf Diabolical by MrCork: 11:32pm On Mar 17
Mikuni:
My new gf wanted me to pay her a visit. I personally don't like visiting ladies, but the desire to eat jollof rice that day made me visit her. I visited her on Friday, slept over and decided to leave early next morning.

On my way out of the compound gate, I saw something strange. I saw pieces of akara (bean-cake) round the whole house to the entrance of the gate. It was deliberately placed there. And one piece of akara was placed at the gate entrance, forming a large circle.

I was scared to move through the gate, so I went back and told her what I just saw. She laughed and told me that since their new "Cele" neighbor came to the compound, that's what they have been seeing, though not regularly.

I'd like to know the implication of walking over the "sacrifice", if you have experienced such. Do you advise she leaves the house ASAP??

angry
Re: Is My New Gf Diabolical by MrCork: 11:32pm On Mar 17
Mikuni:

Is she lightskin?? angry
Re: Is My New Gf Diabolical by apostle96: 11:43pm On Mar 17
Actually, you went there because of jollof rice
However, this comment is not about jollof rice.
Baaad guy grin

1 Like

Re: Is My New Gf Diabolical by Bluezy13(m): 12:01am On Mar 18
(1) Misleading post. From your write-up, your girlfriend has nothing to do with diabolism.
(2) You accused your girlfriend without sufficient reason to back up your claim.
(3) How did you leave the compound?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My New Gf Diabolical by AsomStructures: 5:20am On Mar 18
I went there because of jollof rice kee u dia grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is My New Gf Diabolical by talk2hb1(m): 6:17am On Mar 18
Mikuni:

Men and Jollof Rice 🍚, Jollof Rice no go kill my gender Ooo, Amin.

Don't worry, you are covered by the oil of the Jollof Rice.
Re: Is My New Gf Diabolical by SamOchuko: 8:12am On Mar 18
Mikuni:

On my way out of the compound gate, I saw something strange. I saw pieces of akara na in(bean-cake) round the whole house to the entrance of the gate. It was deliberately placed there. And one piece of akara was placed at the gate entrance, forming a large circle.

She said her neighbor did it but you’re accusing her of being diabolical, how e take relate or is she her neighbor?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can He Marry A Ex-girlfriend With A Child / Things You Should Accept About Your Partner?! / I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.