Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance (4473 Views)

Senate Passes Sen Ashiru's Bill To Establish National Road Transport Council / President Buhari Unveils National Digital Economy Document For Nigeria / Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance by samwash(m): 7:33am On Mar 21
What is the use of NIM & BVN in the first place?
Are they not for identification?
Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:34am On Mar 21
Another misplace priority and duplication of functions .....
What is the work of the Nigerian data protection agency? What about this yeye NIMC? They all have our data, so which one be steering committee on national digital id?
Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance by lhurd: 7:37am On Mar 21
Pythagoras001:
I really don't understand the purpose for setting up a committee for something nimc could do.
I took my time to read their address, na just mumbo jumbo. They didn't actually say anything concrete they hope to achieve. This just feels like another avenue to siphon our common wealth by a few again...
Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance by lexy2014: 7:47am On Mar 21
how will national digital ID improve governance?

what is the correlation between national digital ID and governance?
Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance by themanderon: 8:00am On Mar 21
Very confused people. After the furor of bvn and nin which one is national digital ID again? Why do we have completely daft people ruling this country? They just sit down and imagine useless things that are of no benefit to anyone but themselves.
Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:56am On Mar 21
anoda I'd card again?
Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance by Alabule: 1:51pm On Mar 21
Apparently, NIN, BVN, International passport, Voters Card, Drivers license and the rest is not enough to identify us.
National Digital ID is the solution. Seyi Law don screenshot again.
Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance by vdestro: 1:38pm On Mar 23
666 come na, make dis world end patapata!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Scare At Plateau Polytechnic / “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) / B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.