Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome (32809 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by CountinBlessins(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22
This man needs to shut up . That's how he was talking rubbish about 5G, now this . This mumu man doesn't know that people are just pitying him otherwise the dragging would have been legendary.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Mar 22
nlfpmod:
Jesus Christ raised ALL those who were brought to Him to be raised from the dead, but Christ's embassy boasts of raising only 50 in one year. How can the one be mistaken to be similar to the other for crying out loud? angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Globad(f): 8:23pm On Mar 22
Chai

naija

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Negroid001(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22
Lamba...
He was nowhere to be found during Corona outbreak.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Truthshotcrazy: 8:24pm On Mar 22
grin grin grin Wahala be like bicycle 🚲

4 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Amotolongbo(f): 8:25pm On Mar 22
🤣🤣🤣😀
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by whirlout: 8:25pm On Mar 22
If only they can raise TB Joshua too, he will be here to answer a lot of the lingering questions about his church and family. End Time fraud pastors everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by AntiWailer: 8:25pm On Mar 22
lol
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Buharidgeneral: 8:25pm On Mar 22
Benjaniblinks:
I wish one can also raise dead relationships/marriage too angry
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by tfelicityk(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22
I hope this is not figurative of speech?
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by papiwyte(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22
End time pastor.... That's how they are deceiving Peter obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobicove(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22
Say what?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by judedwriter(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22
One thing I know...

I have followed pastor Chris for years and I know he isn't a fake pastor.

It's just that the human brain is just too small to understand how powerful God is.

5 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by seanery: 8:29pm On Mar 22
Yahoo pastors

5 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by do4luv14(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22
Domaining101:
But can't heal ayefele or cobams asuquo? I don't really blame you people because if we actually had a higher amount of sensible people in this country, na only 5 people go dey come una churches and mosques because the vast majority would be engrossing in things that actually contribute to national development. but too bad, na Idiots plenty pass for here so make una dey enjoy.

Healing is by faith Sir, pastor might pray for you, if you don't have faith the prayer will not work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by seanery: 8:31pm On Mar 22
Sigh
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Judolisco(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22
Samfloxin:
I wish you could raise my cousin we buried today. We wouldn't be passing through this pain .
sorry for your loss bro

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Foodhub2023: 8:32pm On Mar 22
Domaining101:
But can't heal ayefele or cobams asuquo? I don't really blame you people because if we actually had a higher amount of sensible people in this country, na only 5 people go dey come una churches and mosques because the vast majority would be engrossing in things that actually contribute to national development. but too bad, na Idiots plenty pass for here so make una dey enjoy.
thank you for making me laugh
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by EmekaMD(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22
Audio miracle.

Raise Mr Ibu for us then all of us will join your church.

Keep raising non existent dead people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by jamp: 8:34pm On Mar 22
thats why i love the Catholic Church. Before they approve any Miracle for the public there must be evidence and witnesses.

Note i said before its approved for public. there are miracles that happened without documentation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by nedekid: 8:35pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:
Na all these lies make your wife run leave you

You dey raise deadbody but can’t raise your marriage
Lol

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Ramirezkhay(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22
cheesy

Raise Am Comrade!
Raise Am!

grin
Arobaga:
Na all these lies make your wife run leave you

You dey raise deadbody but can’t raise your marriage

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by noskcid(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22
Christ embassy not The Lord Jesus Christ?

4 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Mar 22
do4luv14:
â–  Healing is by faith Sir, pastor might pray for you, if you don't have faith the prayer will not work
Stop lying! There is no such thing! God said He pours out His mercy on even the ungrateful and wicked who don't even believe in Him. How can it depend on faith or even your pastors when it happens to those who don't believe in God at all? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by UncleAyo: 8:35pm On Mar 22
Raised from the dead indeed.

I was at a NCCF program several years back during the NYSC. The pastor invited (a very popular Nigerian pastor) ask everybody to stretch forward their arms that he will pray that one arm be longer than the other. Understanding his deception, I was the only one that looks rebellious cos I did not stretchy my arms.

People were shouting hallelujah in confirmation that one of their limb has become elongated.

Religion is deception, there is noting supernatural about religion; just deception.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Morbeta11(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22
The dead brought back to life must come out now......let's check something......maybe they meant he brought back their dead careers... grin

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Benwallt(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22
That's how he gaslighted Obi in the presidential race. They made God looked like deadly lion on a textbook page. God! Reveal yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by DeGods007(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22
Na Yoruba people start this kain scam for Nigeria using churches angry

3 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by LordCenturion(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22
Werey, he can say that to his gullible sheeps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by achi4u(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22
judetov2:
Hahahah Mathew:24 comes to mind.... I am happy that Nigerian men are beginning to wise up.... U hardly see serious guys in church these days...let our women continue to fool themselves.....
This is not a joke,so many guys have left their church...na women remains

7 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by ElSudani: 8:40pm On Mar 22
Media regulators in the U.K had to warn him to stop spreading lies about 5G networks and covid.
Oyakhilome is a prolific liar.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Adeboye’s 76th Birthday Celebration / 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.