Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome (32773 Views)

Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Calitoscassius(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22
Can he raise Akeredolu and The dead billionaire Mr Nwigwe and his dead Son and wife? i am sure Mr Nwigwe will give half of his wealth to live again.

Crooked scammer who calls himself pastor.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by oloriooko(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22
i think what he means is that Jesus raised dead thru CE
where are they? who are they?
i believe the HS TV should get them on air so we can see them
God be praised if this is true
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by khattab02: 8:43pm On Mar 22
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by nedekid: 8:43pm On Mar 22
Gabayo17:
With God all things are possible
Including waking up dead people?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Satazaa: 8:44pm On Mar 22
Benjaniblinks:
I wish one can also raise dead relationships/marriage too angry
hilarious 🤣 bro and no pun intended 🤪 i guess, yorubas have a saying that if someone's pledges to buy you brand new clothes as a gift just take a look at the one he is wearing, oga pastor the speck in your eyes is huge remove it first by marrying and looking after your family before salvaging others people troubled marriages

8 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by LoveJesus87(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22
Domaining101:
But can't heal ayefele or cobams asuquo? I don't really blame you people because if we actually had a higher amount of sensible people in this country, na only 5 people go dey come una churches and mosques because the vast majority would be engrossing in things that actually contribute to national development. but too bad, na Idiots plenty pass for here so make una dey enjoy.
Did they attend the healing stream program and were not healed??
Ok, he should go meet them inside their houses to prove...what?? So that u can believe? Sorry no. It doesn't work that way
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by naija4life247: 8:45pm On Mar 22
Only God knows what this idiot just started smoking

5 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Expanse2020(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22
Na so I de talk am said Jesus de jump Jésù nbé) in front of Oyakilome
Na one person Jesus wake up
But Oya don wake more than 100

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Segxydube: 8:46pm On Mar 22
Domaining101:
But can't heal ayefele or cobams asuquo? I don't really blame you people because if we actually had a higher amount of sensible people in this country, na only 5 people go dey come una churches and mosques because the vast majority would be engrossing in things that actually contribute to national development. but too bad, na Idiots plenty pass for here so make una dey enjoy.

Mumu... How are you beta than those going to church? Ode
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by naija4life247: 8:46pm On Mar 22
TechCapon:
The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail. May the name of the Lord be praised forever for this mighty miracles. Amen!!!

AbdulMUMUNI

4 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by SoNature(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22
Domaining101:

The ways of God are not the ways of man. The Bible tells us in Romans 9:15 that God will have mercy on whom He will have mercy on.

Some of you will only realise that God exists when you are already spending your eternity in hellfire. Don't say nobody told you; I am telling you now.

That a few people bastardised Christianity doesn't mean that God does not exist. There's still time, bros, because there's no repentance in the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by heniford2: 8:47pm On Mar 22
Raiser 😧😎🤣😂😂🫴🏿🤌🏿🤌🏿👊🏿
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Mccullum: 8:47pm On Mar 22
Spiritual fraudster grin

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by ManOfSon: 8:48pm On Mar 22
The joke is on Oyakhilome.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by RecentHistory: 8:49pm On Mar 22
Jesus raises people, not Christ embassy.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by riverbird: 8:49pm On Mar 22
You don't mean it grin
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by khattab02: 8:49pm On Mar 22
LARRYOBRAIN:
Christ Embassy or God; this os where pentecostal pastors are getting it wrong

Lol.. instead to give the glory to God, they will claim the glory for themselves.

grin

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by nedekid: 8:49pm On Mar 22
judedwriter:
One thing I know...

I have followed pastor Chris for years and I know he isn't a fake pastor.

It's just that the human brain is just too small to understand how powerful God is.
Lol.
Oga, they are guymen, you guys are the mugus. I have close friends that are into the MOG runs. Close paddies from childhood. In our privete discussions, they hide nothing. It is all levels.

13 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by JoyfulSoul: 8:53pm On Mar 22
Lies. Where is the proof? Unfortunately the gullible will believe his lies. 2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by MT: 8:54pm On Mar 22
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swEuSsf4MII?si=PS1EOWSxoot4QDkQ

The bible says - It is appointed unto men to die ONCE after this the judgement - (Hebrews 9:27)

This is heresy coming out from Chris Oyakhilome
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by TheBillyonaire: 8:54pm On Mar 22
Not even Jesus could make such claim.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Roboto11: 8:55pm On Mar 22
Lies from the pits of hell.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by mariovito(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22
do4luv14:

Healing is by faith Sir, pastor might pray for you, if you don't have faith the prayer will not work

The dead that were raised, how could they have faith when already dead?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Badmashiii: 8:58pm On Mar 22
naija4life247:

AbdulMUMUNI

Honourable comŕade pls lower the volume mek laff no kee me... grin grin

We have so many MUMUni on this platform it's really hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by ictplotter(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22
huptin:
This country is lawless..if you say this in a country with laws you will be immediately arrested and asked to prove your statement?

When did they die? Who certified them clinically dead? Where is their death certificates?

What kind of nonsense statement is this? some one said this man graduated with a 3rd class from Uniben. I agree...no man of at least average intelligence can say this
Uniben products ar not stupid lik pastor Chris. He graduated from AAU Ekpoma not Mighty Uniben.

4 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by starstaz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22
Paito! Kikikikikiki! Fear God !
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22
How i wish the late T.B. Joshua would have been among those resurrected!

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by judedwriter(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22
nedekid:

Lol.
Oga, they are guymen, you guys are the mugus. I have close friends that are into the MOG runs. Close paddies from childhood. In our privete discussions, they hide nothing. It is all levels.

In this life, we have genuine and we have fake.

True, there are many fake pastors who rely on magic to perform miracles, but pastor Chris isn't like that. He relies on the power of God through the Holy Spirit, fasting and word of God.

I do know that many on this platform have very myopic minds on the supernatural, so I have to limit myself.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by ajailer(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22
Samfloxin:
I wish you could raise my cousin we buried today. We wouldn't be passing through this pain .

Sorry for your loss, may the departed soul find rest in the Lord's bossom. Amen
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Fcwilly: 9:05pm On Mar 22
Hmmmm, oyakhilome I hail thee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady / Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.