Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome (32854 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kay25(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22
Sleekfingers:
🤣

Pulpit bandit
Dem sha no kidnap u so get the fucckkk
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kingzmate(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22
Bleep SHIT shocked
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kay25(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22
Domaining101:
But can't heal ayefele or cobams asuquo? I don't really blame you people because if we actually had a higher amount of sensible people in this country, na only 5 people go dey come una churches and mosques because the vast majority would be engrossing in things that actually contribute to national development. but too bad, na Idiots plenty pass for here so make una dey enjoy.
U fit go fight God on their behalves question him infact beat him for being partial

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Mar 22
Kay25:
■ U fit go fight God on their behalves question him infact beat him for being partial
Nonsense! Wetin concern God with any of these nonsense claims these men make? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Basicend: 9:10pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:
Na all these lies make your wife run leave you

You dey raise deadbody but can’t raise your marriage

Even thou am not a pastor Chris fan. . But marriage is not a top priority for a priest in the kingdom.

It is very secondary. . infact most priests and prophets that did mighty things in the scriptures were not married.

Jesus even addressed it as a concern of this earth. .
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Bahamas95(m): 9:11pm On Mar 22
grin grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Cantonese: 9:11pm On Mar 22
Great!
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Elzazzi: 9:12pm On Mar 22
huptin:
This country is lawless..if you say this in a country with laws you will be immediately arrested and asked to prove your statement?

When did they die? Who certified them clinically dead? Where is their death certificates?

What kind of nonsense statement is this? some one said this man graduated with a 3rd class from Uniben. I agree...no man of at least average intelligence can say this

So certificate grade is what you use to judge intelligence?

You with all your intelligence show us what you have achieved. At least Pastor is well known all the over world and his influence cuts across countries.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by chukzie2002: 9:12pm On Mar 22
Praise God Halelluyah!

Glorrrryyyyy!
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Honestey: 9:14pm On Mar 22
Big hope for my late paternal grandma. Let Oyakhelome come raise a dead of over 6 years ago or else according to him and I quote:

"'In the last one year, we have had more than 50 people raised from the dead. How do you explain such things?''

He will explain such 50 death drama scenes things anyhow he can o.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Thegamingorca(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22
pansophist:
Its a lie.

The fact he added a round figure to the statement points out the lie grin grin

Why couldn't have been 43 or 37 or even 19. It just had to be a convenient 50. In one crusade perhaps grin

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Mar 22
Basicend:
■ Even thou am not a pastor Chris fan. . But marriage is not a top priority for a priest in the kingdom. It is very secondary. . infact most priests and prophets that did mighty things in the scriptures were not married. Jesus even addressed it as a concern of this earth. .
Stop spewing lies for Pete's sake!!

Jesus Christ instead said the following:
● Marriages are of the world of men and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 46
● God's special permission belongs only to those who choose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of the Kingdom of God - Matthew 19 vs 11 -12
● The women who cannot have babies are the ones God has blessed. It’s really a blessing that they have no children to care for - Luke 23 vs 27 - 31 — basically who live as Eunuchs for the sake of the Kingdom of God are those who are blessed by God. undecided

Where in the world do these ideas you spew that directly contradict Jesus Christ come from if not from the mouths of lying men and women, you let sit as gods over your very souls?

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Thinkfree(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22
Kay25:

Dem sha no kidnap u so get the fucckkk
ogah na lie. He has no power to do such.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by sylve11: 9:23pm On Mar 22
huptin:
This country is lawless..if you say this in a country with laws you will be immediately arrested and asked to prove your statement?

When did they die? Who certified them clinically dead? Where is their death certificates?

What kind of nonsense statement is this? some one said this man graduated with a 3rd class from Uniben. I agree...no man of at least average intelligence can say this

What has grades got to do with the measurement of a man stupidity?

Your own sef worse. sad cool
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by ogascomax: 9:23pm On Mar 22
Domaining101:
But can't heal ayefele or cobams asuquo? I don't really blame you people because if we actually had a higher amount of sensible people in this country, na only 5 people go dey come una churches and mosques because the vast majority would be engrossing in things that actually contribute to national development. but too bad, na Idiots plenty pass for here so make una dey enjoy.

Stop deceiving yourself. Just watch the next Healing Streams with Pastor Chris whether you won't see foreigners of all nationalities in that program and online.
In fact go on YouTube and watch any of the previous videos.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by AkinPhysicist: 9:24pm On Mar 22
Christianity and Islam have destroyed the brains of Africans.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Error401: 9:25pm On Mar 22
You get bad mouth, werey grin grin grin

Arobaga:
Na all these lies make your wife run leave you

You dey raise deadbody but can’t raise your marriage

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by soccerlite: 9:25pm On Mar 22
Asides nigerian politicians who are the fulcrum of nigeria problem

Some nigeria pastors are another huge problem to nigeria

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by AareGaa: 9:26pm On Mar 22
Negroid001:
Lamba...
He was nowhere to be found during Corona outbreak.

He was at Christ Embassy headquarters Oregun, sleeping with those girls.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by verminnel(f): 9:26pm On Mar 22
huptin:

from Ambrose Alli university not uniben
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Thinkfree(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22
Expanse2020:
Na so I de talk am said Jesus de jump Jésù nbé) in front of Oyakilome
Na one person Jesus wake up
But Oya don wake more than 100
only jesus was given the power to raise dead.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by geoworldedu: 9:28pm On Mar 22
UncleAyo:
Raised from the dead indeed.

I was at a NCCF program several years back during the NYSC. The pastor invited (a very popular Nigerian pastor) ask everybody to stretch forward their arms that he will pray that one arm be longer than the other. Understanding his deception, I was the only one that looks rebellious cos I did not stretchy my arms.

People were shouting hallelujah in confirmation that one of their limb has become elongated.

Religion is deception, there is noting supernatural about religion; just deception.
When I was at Osogbo, one stupid pastor did similar thing at NCCF. Many mumu drunk with emotions were just falling down and breaking plastic chairs anyhow. Las las, nothing changed for any of them after all the drama. No single healing, all are just emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by pansophist(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22
Thegamingorca:

The fact he added a round figure to the statement points out the lie grin grin

Why couldn't have been 43 or 37 or even 19. It just had to be a convenient 50. In one crusade perhaps grin

The guts to even spew such lies and be convinced that the masses will buy it only goes to show the IQ level of his church members.

With outrageous claims as this, the person who was raised from the dead should be everywhere, and the world will know about it. One way ticket to the Guinness world record, and scientists all around the world would be trooping to Nigeria, to observe how it happened.

In 1964, a one million dollar reward was given to anyone who can prove panorama activities under scientific observations. Guess what? No one has broken it since then. You can read about it in the link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

So all the Edo people that fly at night, or the juju people that believe ritualist brings money, they should go and win a million USD, that's almost a billion naira.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by omokab: 9:32pm On Mar 22
TechCapon:
The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail. May the name of the Lord be praised forever for this mighty miracles. Amen!!!
so u believe in this fake miracle. I swear he can't cure headache not to talk raising the dead.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Lexusgs430: 9:33pm On Mar 22
Only the gullible, would believe this nonsense........ 😁😂
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Ekugbeh(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22
More than 50 people have been raised from the Dead. Y'all can cry a river
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by FuckOsuPigs: 9:34pm On Mar 22
TechCapon:
The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail. May the name of the Lord be praised forever for this mighty miracles. Amen!!!

Mighty fraudcles you mean 🤣
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Thinkfree(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22
judedwriter:
One thing I know...

I have followed pastor Chris for years and I know he isn't a fake pastor.

It's just that the human brain is just too small to understand how powerful God is.
for your big brain to believe this lies it mean you're not human.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by kelvindj98: 9:39pm On Mar 22
do4luv14:

Healing is by faith Sir, pastor might pray for you, if you don't have faith the prayer will not work
What faith does the dead have? Idiota

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by UncleAyo: 9:40pm On Mar 22
geoworldedu:
When I was at Osogbo, one stupid pastor did similar thing at NCCF. Many mumu drunk with emotions were just falling down and breaking plastic chairs anyhow. Las las, nothing changed for any of them after all the drama. No single healing, all are just emotions.

When you ask people to pray specific and measurable prayer, e.g. prayer for provision of #50k in the next 24, they will start giving excuses as to why their prayers will not be answered.

From time immemorial, no miracle has ever be properly substantiated. It is either some hearsay or some well planned deception.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U89da4YCI0&t=384s
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Wasky101: 9:42pm On Mar 22
Abracadabra
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by tnerro1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22
Why mobad no join?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges / Dr. Becky Enenche's Birthday Celebration At Dunamis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.