Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome (32782 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Tommydare(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23
If you are Thomas Edison or Isaac Newton or you have invented something useful for human, I will take you serious.
But nw, you are still a comedian.
Kobojunkie:
I may not have any yet but I am surely better than one who has only brought ridicule to the Nation. You say talk is cheap but it was that cheap talk too this man used to confirm Nigeria a nation of fools in the eyes of the world. lipsrsealed
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by ComeToJesus: 2:55pm On Mar 23
huptin:
This country is lawless..if you say this in a country with laws you will be immediately arrested and asked to prove your statement?

When did they die? Who certified them clinically dead? Where is their death certificates?

What kind of nonsense statement is this? some one said this man graduated with a 3rd class from Uniben. I agree...no man of at least average intelligence can say this

That same "Third class" graduate donated a state of the art building, one of the best to Uniben. Your first class graduates couldn't do same.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Michael547(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23
Tommydare:
Consult your Bible
Is it forbiddenfor you to show me where it is in the bible? Are Christians not suppose to teach others?
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by 965mofeyisade: 2:57pm On Mar 23
Just 50 peopleJust 50 people...
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Michael547(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23
ComeToJesus:

That same "Third class" graduate donated a state of the art building, one of the best to Uniben. Your first class graduates couldn't do same.
Where does the Bible say a person goes to when he dies?
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by lapintoz: 3:26pm On Mar 23
Armed Robbery Pastor thief scammer 419!
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Tommydare(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23
Whatever you need to know is in your Bible.
Michael547:

Is it forbiddenfor you to show me where it is in the bible? Are Christians not suppose to teach others?
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by ComeToJesus: 3:40pm On Mar 23
Michael547:

Where does the Bible say a person goes to when he dies?

He goes to the cranial space in between your two ears.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Michael547(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23
ComeToJesus:

He goes to the cranial space in between your two ears.
Where is that in the bible?
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Michael547(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23
Tommydare:
Whatever you need to know is in your Bible.
Why can't you just ignore the question since you can't point out the answer from the Bible?
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Mar 23
blahc007:
■ Ohhhmmm...I thought you were going to bring a better argument, you ended up sounding emotional... You no know Chris, you probably haven't met him, em no know you, me. Sef no know you.... Yet here you are talking about who knows Christ and who doesn't.... Your argument de quick tire me..e no de get head and tail.....na why ah no de comment on some of the things u say on this platform
See, God is not like a dress or shirt that fits each person differently to the point that you first have to know someone intimately or something before you can say you know whether or not that person is a scammer using the name of God or not. God Himself said the following in His Law:

● All those who install themselves as shepherds over His flock — using His name— are frauds
● All those who are dogs — non-israelites—who pretend to have that which is Holy are frauds
● All those who spew lies using the name of God are frauds...

I can go on and on but clearly, Chris was condemned as a fraud, not by me but by God of Israel and His Son, Jesus Christ. Since I believe in the God of Israel through His Son, Jesus Christ, I know well that Chris is a fraud. undecided
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Mar 23
blahc007:
■ A true believer should ask me this question.... As for you...ah no know wia u belong..... Today u are sounding like an atheist.... tomorrow you sound like a Christian....next week u are sounding like a mixture of both... Nnaa ike gi agwula uwa..🤦
See the wayo of Christians oh!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... a religion that thrives on ambiguity of terms all so as to keep the gullible controlled and shackled!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They have no idea what the word means but they go around pretending they do to feel among grin

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Mar 23
stancydg:
I have monitored Pastor Chris for years trying to see if there any inconsistencies in what he teaches and the Word and I am yet to find. Someone created a thread on NL to malign him that has lasted over 20years, yet he turns out stronger, more vibrant and like someone said, younger. The pandemic he warned y'all about, how far with it now? You talk of his marriage as if that's a qualification to being with Christ and you harp about earthly degree as if your own degree has made you half as significant, relevant and impactful as him. A man that dines with Presidents and royalties, classy in every detail and with excellence in everything he touches. Their programs are the best in terms of planning, visuals etc in Nigeria both secular and gospel. Most of your gospel musicians came up by God's grace through his ministry and we see how y'all worship them on their IG comment sections and you hate their pastor. Hypocrisy.
Even during the pandemic when he used the name of God to spew lies regarding the pandemic, you did note the inconsistencies between his claims and reality shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked UNBEWEAVABLE!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nevermind that the God of Israel, and Jesus Christ, warned against those who would spew forth nothing but lies using His Name, this Christ consistently lied in front of even a global audience regarding COVID and 5G, hiding his lies behind the mentions of the name of God, yet you did not notice the major inconsistency which is that the God of Israel does not send out liars in his name? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by abbiboy: 3:55pm On Mar 23
Abeg bring back Mr ibu.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Mar 23
linearity:
■ Mark 10:46-52 Blind Bartimaeus is a wrong example if you want to argue faithless healing. Bartimaeus knew Jesus as the Son of David, he then called on him to have mercy on him, it takes faith to call on someone to help you. Further, when Jesus stopped and asked that they bring Bartimaeus to him, Jesus asked him, what do you want that I do to you? He replied that Jesus should heal him. For someone that has been blind from birth, it must take faith for him to believe that he can see again and Jesus is able to do that. Jesus then told him, go away thy faith had made thee whole and he was healed. Anyone today who came to a Church program or a man of God asking to be healed has demonstrated that they have met the faith ‘as little as a mustand seed’, the Bible capped it up by saying further that, if they have committed any sin, it shall be forgiven.
You got the wrong blind man. Read instead John 9 about the man who was born blind. He didn't know who Jesus Christ was; Jesus Christ had to introduce Himself to the man after the man, and his parents, had been interrogated by the Pharisees.

Also, investigate the people of Chorazin and Bethsaida, whom Jesus Christ healed and eventually had to curse at, how much faith did He, Jesus Christ find then? undecided

Jesus Christ never said people needed to have even a mustard seed of faith to be healed. Recall that it was His followers who needed to have the mustard seed of faith to be able to move mountains and do the works of God. Those who simply needed to be healed, many of them outside of Jesus Christ, never required faith before they could be healed. That included those who were dead among them too. undecided

By the way, we still have yet to define faith for this discussion. My understanding of the term "faith" is different from yours. So, can you clearly state what faith is? And please, do not resort to the cheap religious tales regarding this particular story cause many of us are sick to the bones of the lies you religious folks spew using the name of God. undecided
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by DrMuzungu(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23
Another term for those who rose from the dead is: ZOMBIES. This guy has an army of mental zombies, that this true.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Mar 23
Tommydare:
If you are Thomas Edison or Isaac Newton or you have invented something useful for human, I will take you serious. But nw, you are still a comedian.
Arrggh, I see! You only listen to inventors yet somehow you ended up a fan of a man who invented nothing but has made Nigerians a laughingstock all while deceitfully covering up his tracks by using the name of God as a backdrop for his lies even where the whole world could see it? WOW!! You are definitely an intelligent one! sad sad sad
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23
Bintasukai:

If e rise peren, pastor Chris go kill am again.

Go jare...you are just so funny
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by blahc007: 4:33pm On Mar 23
Kobojunkie:
See the wayo of Christians oh!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... a religion that thrives on ambiguity of terms all so as to keep the gullible controlled and shackled!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They have no idea what the word means but they go around pretending they do to feel among grin
Thank you sir
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by blahc007: 4:34pm On Mar 23
Kobojunkie:
See, God is not like a dress or shirt that fits each person differently to the point that you first have to know someone intimately or something before you can say you know whether or not that person is a scammer using the name of God or not. God Himself said the following in His Law:

● All those who install themselves as shepherds over His flock — using His name— are frauds
● All those who are dogs — non-israelites—who pretend to have that which is Holy are frauds
● All those who spew lies using the name of God are frauds...

I can go on and on but clearly, Chris was condemned as a fraud, not by me but by God of Israel and His Son, Jesus Christ. Since I believe in the God of Israel through His Son, Jesus Christ, I know well that Chris is a fraud. undecided
You won
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Mar 23
blahc007:
■ Thank you sir
You couldn't provide a straightforward and concise meaning for the word since you don't know it either yet you dared to try to gaslight me ... are you for real? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Mar 23
blahc007:
■ You won
I didn't win at all. I simply upheld the Truth of Jesus Christ just as Jesus Christ did in Matthew 4 and Luke 4 . It is by the Law that you know those who belong to Him from those who are not of Him. grin
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Entimz: 5:03pm On Mar 23
Who certified them dead before you raised them....Dey play first
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by stancydg: 5:40pm On Mar 23
Kobojunkie:
Even during the pandemic when he used the name of God to spew lies regarding the pandemic, you did note the inconsistencies between his claims and reality shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked UNBEWEAVABLE!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nevermind that the God of Israel, and Jesus Christ, warned against those who would spew forth nothing but lies using His Name, this Christ consistently lied in front of even a global audience regarding COVID and 5G, hiding his lies behind the mentions of the name of God, yet you did not notice the major inconsistency which is that the God of Israel does not send out liars in his name? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How far with your plandemic now? Where are the vaccines? How come there was no outbreak of Covid in Ukraine since the war started, seeing Covid measures weren't observed? Your answers will tell who the liar is between your reverred W.H.O and Pastor Chris.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Growing(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23
I am so skeptical of this sort of talk.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Mar 23
stancydg:
■ How far with your plandemic now? Where are the vaccines? How come there was no outbreak of Covid in Ukraine since the war started, seeing Covid measures weren't observed? Your answers will tell who the liar is between your reverred W.H.O and Pastor Chris.
My pandemic? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The answer to your question regarding Ukraine is found with just a simple google search, my friend. Ignorance is never bliss. https://huri.harvard.edu/covid-19-ukraine-assessing-governments-response

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by myrates: 6:02pm On Mar 23
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swEuSsf4MII?si=PS1EOWSxoot4QDkQ

ANIKULAPO.....DJ whykay, hmm! Pls help us raise Mohbad shocked shocked
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by adetem(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23
How I wish Mr Ibu and mohbad is among them. Na that time I go bliv u pastor
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by tete7000(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23
Even Jesus didn't raise fifty people from death, e get why. The why is that he would rather prefer to prevent people from spiritual death. Physical death does not mark the end of any man.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by blahc007: 8:10pm On Mar 23
Kobojunkie:
You couldn't provide a straightforward and concise meaning for the word since you don't know it either yet you dared to try to gaslight me ... are you for real? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You won
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Jidaiski(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23
Saro of our time!!!!
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by stancydg: 8:42pm On Mar 23
Kobojunkie:
My pandemic? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The answer to your question regarding Ukraine is found with just a simple google search, my friend. Ignorance is never bliss. https://huri.harvard.edu/covid-19-ukraine-assessing-governments-response

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But I guess for you ignorance is a whole world of bliss, as it remains difficult for you to distinguish what happened before the war started and when it did. Go back to your link and see if that report answers my query..."since the war started".

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady / Women Dance To Welcome Bishop Oyedepo To Omu Aran In Kwara / Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.