Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome (32929 Views)

Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Alahodin1: 5:59am On Mar 24
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by SIRTee15: 9:06am On Mar 24
Kobojunkie:
You got the wrong blind man. Read instead John 9 about the man who was born blind. He didn't know who Jesus Christ was; Jesus Christ had to introduce Himself to the man after the man, and his parents, had been interrogated by the Pharisees.

Also, investigate the people of Chorazin and Bethsaida, whom Jesus Christ healed and eventually had to curse at, how much faith did He, Jesus Christ find then? undecided

Jesus Christ never said people needed to have even a mustard seed of faith to be healed. Recall that it was His followers who needed to have the mustard seed of faith to be able to move mountains and do the works of God. Those who simply needed to be healed, many of them outside of Jesus Christ, never required faith before they could be healed. That included those who were dead among them too. undecided

By the way, we still have yet to define faith for this discussion. My understanding of the term "faith" is different from yours. So, can you clearly state what faith is? And please, do not resort to the cheap religious tales regarding this particular story cause many of us are sick to the bones of the lies you religious folks spew using the name of God. undecided

Your heresy on this platform is astounding. Yet U won't engage with sound Christians on this forum to cure u.

What happened to 'if I could just touch the hem of his garment'.
What about the healing of the centurion's faith ? Jesus said he's never seen such faith in Israel.
Jesus told the syrophoenician woman that her request is granted because of her great faith.
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by aswani(m): 9:14am On Mar 24
huptin:
This country is lawless..if you say this in a country with laws you will be immediately arrested and asked to prove your statement?

When did they die? Who certified them clinically dead? Where is their death certificates?

What kind of nonsense statement is this? some one said this man graduated with a 3rd class from Uniben. I agree...no man of at least average intelligence can say this

He went to BENSU or is it called AAU.

UNIBEN has enough of our own Charlatans abeg, we don't need other people's own.

He is intelligent enough to cover his own version of yahoo yahoo with the bible. When he dies (I am not wishing him death รณ), I suspect all the stuff coming out now about TB Joshua will be child's play.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by agborodun: 10:41am On Mar 24
This is a great hope for Mohbad and mr. Ibu.
This man should just raise them to prove a point. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by finallybusy: 3:23pm On Mar 24
Kobojunkie:
You got the wrong blind man. Read instead John 9 about the man who was born blind. He didn't know who Jesus Christ was; Jesus Christ had to introduce Himself to the man after the man, and his parents, had been interrogated by the Pharisees.

Also, investigate the people of Chorazin and Bethsaida, whom Jesus Christ healed and eventually had to curse at, how much faith did He, Jesus Christ find then? undecided

Jesus Christ never said people needed to have even a mustard seed of faith to be healed. Recall that it was His followers who needed to have the mustard seed of faith to be able to move mountains and do the works of God. Those who simply needed to be healed, many of them outside of Jesus Christ, never required faith before they could be healed. That included those who were dead among them too. undecided

By the way, we still have yet to define faith for this discussion. My understanding of the term "faith" is different from yours. So, can you clearly state what faith is? And please, do not resort to the cheap religious tales regarding this particular story cause many of us are sick to the bones of the lies you religious folks spew using the name of God. undecided
https://-tiny-url-.com/2au3vbks
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by psp2pc(m): 5:17am On Mar 25
Benjaniblinks:
I wish one can also raise dead relationships/marriage too angry

๐Ÿ˜‚. U get fault
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 5:19am On Mar 25
SIRTee15:
โ–  Your heresy on this platform is astounding. Yet U won't engage with sound Christians on this forum to cure u. What happened to 'if I could just touch the hem of his garment'. What about the healing of the centurion's faith? Jesus said he's never seen such faith in Israel. Jesus told the syrophoenician woman that her request is granted because of her great faith.
I don tell you before say make you stop yammering when you have no real idea what it is that is being discussed! undecided
Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by Gabayo17(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05
Including waking up dead people? Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri / The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder / Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.