Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus (8151 Views)

Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus / Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Sirniyeh(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2011
Hello my co-posters. I've taken time to read all your mind as regard the question asked above. Infact, it's disappointing to have seen the different levels of peoples understanding concerning God, Jesus and Mohammad. But I do say that nobody will talk beyond the level of his/her understanding. So pertaining to this question, I discovered that what most of these posters dont know are more than what they know. I'm a Christian but I say it every where that anyone who argues to against or support these two religious heroes is a fool. Jesus and Mohamad are human vessels just like you and me. They both have their history dated back to 2000 yrs ago. What about the heroes who lived previous years before 2000? These two figures came to limelight through religion. But I will tell you that religion is the formation of human mind. There are three countries in the whole world where no single religion exists. What should the dwellers there be saying when we are quarelling over superiority between M & J. If u watch NTA very well during Obasanjo regime, the minister for foreign affair confirmed these 3 countries' names. He said, "no single religion but peaceful countries. He asserted that the problem of Naija is religion which I agree. Why making ourselves foolish by what human mind created? There is a village near Ijebu Ode Ogun State which has being in existence for over 200 years, no single religion found there and people there are living long, having save delivery and their farms doing well. Now, what do you want to tell them about M&J. Nothing u tell them will be accepted. Afterall, if we can be keeping records like the whites, there is nothing Jesus or Mohammad did that has not been done in naija. A 12yrs boy buried and uncovered live after 4 days without prayer/ fasting. What is special about J/M that you are accussing yourselves for? That is foolishness! the two are same people like you, you can do what they did if you understand the things of the spirit. Pls, let the sleeping dog lies.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Sirniyeh(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2011
Continuation:
The country where things like computers, aircraft, GSM, TV, Radio, etc are invented are not as religious as we are in naija. The inventors were able to achieve great things without Jesus and Mohammad. But today religion has brought the myth of enemy. Enemy syndrome has fillied our minds. Our minds are no more creative but filled with delusive myth of heaven and hell. Naiaj is jagajaga, preaching about jesus and mohammad who never visited naija become wild fire that is destroying our posterity. If either of the two had been created to live without death, then he who can not be killed by death becomes superior. But the two are dead, why destroying our destinies by foolish arguement of their superiorities, quoting the historic book of a particular region. Realistically, death is more superior. So pls stop arguement. Whatever you beleive, stick to it. As for me, I dont allow external thought or mind or belief to judge me or dictate for me since I believe in the law of karma.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Judek2(m): 1:21am On Nov 22, 2011
Sirniyeh:

Hello my co-posters. I've taken time to read all your mind as regard the question asked above. Infact, it's disappointing to have seen the different levels of peoples understanding concerning God, Jesus and Mohammad. But I do say that nobody will talk beyond the level of his/her understanding. So pertaining to this question, I discovered that what most of these posters dont know are more than what they know. I'm a Christian but I say it every where that anyone who argues to against or support these two religious heroes is a fool. Jesus and Mohamad are human vessels just like you and me. They both have their history dated back to 2000 yrs ago. What about the heroes who lived previous years before 2000? These two figures came to limelight through religion. But I will tell you that religion is the formation of human mind,

You are an Atheist.You dont even know your religion.

I love those Countries,just after watching "The gods must be crazy".*Shouting Uncivilization*. shocked
You should have been born during the Oooolden days.Your Children would learn from your story.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 23, 2011
@SIRNIYEH u r as blind as a bat pls dont hit d keyboard bcus u want to comment on wat u dont even kno, u r not a christian. u r nothing but an eye servicer, pls go to a CHURCH n hear d GOSPEL, @ ma christian brodas tell dos muslims mk dem hear, if dem no gree liv dem thre is no nid for arguement esp with pple in religious bondage, on d last day which is almost here we will know wu will go with GOD to heaven, aftall de'r fytn allover d world as a result of d GOSPEL OF JESUS to b spread to fulfil d scriptures, since dey hv refused d GOSPEL by banning churches in d ARAB WORLD, dey will fyt n fyt until dey finally taya for fyt n listen to d GOSPEL which will b d only resort at hand, GOD help us in faith by CHRIST JESUS, Amen, NOTE BACK d GOSPEL must b spread allover d world as a testimony den JESUS will return as he promised, so if u lyk bann CHRISTIANITY in d arab world u'll fyt ur self n christianity will com in to seperate n settle d fyt wit d GOSPEL OF PEACE n LOVE which is of JESUS, REPENT
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Kay17: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2011
Sirniyeh made a good point, ppl making enemies, killing themselves over alien and strange man worshipping religions. Its simply ridiculous judging divinity of two men on two books with doubtful evidential value
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
I HAVE STUDIED HIM(MUHAMMAD)THE WONDERFUL MAN,and IN MY OPINION,HE IS FAR FROM BEING AN ANTI-CHRIST,HE MUST BE CALLED THE SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY,said by (GEORGE BERNARD SHAW)
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^

Kindly permit me to disagree with you statement above, dear madam. grin
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by bashydemy(m): 6:23am On Nov 29, 2011
^^^ how about Mohammad being the Most influential man in the world
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Judek2(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^ how about Mohammad being the Most influential man in the world
uplawal:

I HAVE STUDIED HIM(MUHAMMAD)THE WONDERFUL MAN,and IN MY OPINION,HE IS FAR FROM BEING AN ANTI-CHRIST,HE MUST BE CALLED THE SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY,said by (GEORGE BERNARD SHAW)

Most ridiculous jokes ever told.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2011
uplawal:

I HAVE STUDIED HIM(MUHAMMAD)THE WONDERFUL MAN,and IN MY OPINION,HE IS FAR FROM BEING AN ANTI-CHRIST,HE MUST BE CALLED THE [b]SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY,[/b]said by (GEORGE BERNARD SHAW)

Blasphemy !!!!!
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by LagosShia: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2011
frosbel:

Blasphemy !!!!!

Your Father!!!

no offense:but he really blasphemed by giving birth to your kind.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2011
@Lagosshia,Dnt mind them ,they hate truth
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by plappville(f): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2011
uplawal:

Were u dreaming when typing this? wake up plz

The other thread is waiting for u to refute, why have u neglected it?
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Judek2(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2011
uplawal:

@Lagosshia,Dnt mind them ,they hate truth

No,we hate lies,silly jokes and blasphemy.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Maykelly(f): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2011
@poster, you are blind in the mind.

[size=14pt]Lord Jesus has no comparison.[/size] So stop comparing and worship what ur worshiping and leave Christ out of it ok.

When you want Light and Truth to come in to you mind to remove darkness and blindness - Just pray that Lord Jesus should come into your life to make it meaningfull and turn your darkness to Light and your Blind mind to receive sight.

I Pray that ur carnal mind is replace with a spiritual mind for understanding.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2011
@Plappville,mumu ni e,i was only quoting what Bernard Shaw said, and thats the fact,dnt need to drag this far,argue that with bernard shaw not me

or are you blind to see his name,and check your alledged errors,and you can bring more questions.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2011
See them worshipping man,its highly shameful,later,during arguement,they will change him to Son,To christians,He is alltogether,son with a father,and also god,Tufiakpa.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by plappville(f): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2011
uplawal:

See them worshipping man,its highly shameful,later,during arguement,they will change him to Son,To christians,He is alltogether,son with a father,and also god,Tufiakpa.

My sister, why are u so harsh?
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by plappville(f): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2011
uplawal:

@Plappville,mumu ni e,i was only quoting what Bernard Shaw said, and thats the fact,dnt need to drag this far,argue that with bernard shaw not me

or are you blind to see his name,and check your alledged errors,and you can bring more questions.

Why u calling me MUMU? u must be a yoruba girl/lady, too harsh for my liking, women are to be calm in spirit.
I asked if u were sleeping then.? and still asking it.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
@Plappville,am not harsh,but your word dreaming too is insultive.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Judek2(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
May kelly:

@poster, you are blind in the mind.

[size=14pt]Lord Jesus has no comparison.[/size] So stop comparing and worship what your worshiping and leave Christ out of it ok.

When you want Light and Truth to come in to you mind to remove darkness and blindness - Just pray that Lord Jesus should come into your life to make it meaningfull and turn your darkness to Light and your Blind mind to receive sight.

I Pray that your carnal mind is replace with a spiritual mind for understanding.

Kelly dear. grin grin
The OP is a Believer,so its not as you think.
He is just trying to contrast.

But I still think that comparing them is not necessary.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by theseeker2: 2:27am On Dec 01, 2011
What is the differnce between hindus that worship cow and christians that worship a jewish capenter. A god that could not even save himself from his creations hanging him on a cross. I can recall him weeping. Eli eli lama sabactani. Little wonder we hear from these xtians
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by obowunmi(m): 3:07am On Dec 01, 2011
Jesus is the only way to heaven and to God.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by mail4gift2(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2011
First, let’s start by defining the term “BRAINWASHING”

Wikipedia.
Brainwashing, the application of coercive techniques to change the values and beliefs, perceptions and judgments, and subsequent mindsets and behaviors of one or more people, usually for political, financial, personal, or religious purposes.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/brainwashing
brain•wash•ing   [breyn-wosh-ing, -waw-shing]
noun
a method for systematically changing attitudes or altering beliefs, originated in totalitarian countries, especially through the use of torture, drugs, or psychological-stress techniques.
any method of controlled systematic indoctrination, especially one based on repetition or confusion: brainwashing by TV commercials.
an instance of subjecting or being subjected to such techniques: efforts to halt the brainwashing of captive audiences.

You can find brainwashing everywhere, in games you play, in the movies you watch, in the shopping mall, in the bar, everywhere you go.

We are all being brainwash, the most funniest part of it is that, you cannot do anything about it, before I go further to explain and narrate how we are all been brainwash, let me say this, even you that is reading this now, you are also been brainwash, I am brainwashing you. grin grin grin grin

Every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every year, someone is been brainwashed

Let’s take religion for example, the Christians are brainwash to believe in Jesus Christ and in God, the Muslims are brainwash to believe in Mohammed and Allah, the Atheists are brainwash to believe in themselves, to believe that there is no God, thus the brainwashing.

Brainwashing like every other thing can be used for good and for evil, you can brainwash someone to think that if they kill someone, they are going to heaven, you can brainwash someone to think that if they serve and follow Jesus Christ, they will go to Heaven, you can brainwash someone to think that he/she is her/his own God, you can brainwash a whole country to go to war with another country, you can brainwash someone to buy something he/she does not really need…THE POWER OF BRAINWASHINNG.

To cut this Long article short, we have all been BRAINWASH and are still been BRAINWASH, the best thing that will happen to you is to stick with what you believe, do not let anyone change what you believe for their own personal purpose/gain.

I believe in JESUS CHRIST, in his birth, his death and his resurrection, I believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit and no amount of brainwashing can change it, none of us were there when it all went down, its time you stop been BRAINWASHED and believe strongly in what you believe.

God bless y’all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Love Look Like To You? / First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds / Story Of A Man Who Succumbed To Temptation. Inspirational Read !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.