Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

This Shit Must Be Banned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Shit Must Be Banned (3891 Views)

Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. / pounding some Pssy will Makes You Broke... Guys this shit is real / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Shit Must Be Banned by Trevor125: 11:46pm On Mar 22
Betting is a menace attacking our youth, imagine after making small money through a hard means then end up in a betting shop at night staking away your sweat, that has been the tales of the car wash boys in my office, they will wash cars in the sun all through the day then visit the betting shop at night looking for a quick cash then eventually lose the meagre they earned, so gullible.

Betting/gambling will make you miserable n a shadow of yourself, it's a strong spirit that will eventually drives you nut.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Trevor125: 11:48pm On Mar 22
This companies re thriving on our sweat..oh father of heaven...cast your curses upon those who legalize gambling/betting in thi planet

2 Likes

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Trevor125: 11:48pm On Mar 22
Reality has down on me now..i Need a way out asap...o can't continue anymore...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by eepeepook: 11:53pm On Mar 22
So, wait o, none of the car wash boys have won tens of millions of Naira all this while? Who then are the guys who stake a hundred Naira and win two hundred million Naira?

2 Likes

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Trevor125: 11:56pm On Mar 22
eepeepook:
So, wait o, none of the car wash boys have won tens of millions of Naira all this while? Who then are the guys who stake a hundred Naira and win two hundred million Naira?
😕😕🤔🤔💔
Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Namaster: 11:57pm On Mar 22
People who gamble don't understand simple probability. Or they do and OVERESTIMATE their luck.

In a given betting scenario, let's say you bet on one outcome while there are OVER 6 or more outcomes. You will have only ONE chance to win and 5 or MORE chances to lose.

Betting is begging to LOSE money.

Some people will tell you to bet only what you can afford to lose. But I'll tell you NOT to bet in the first place.

Plus even when you win, you still lose.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Trevor125: 12:00am On Mar 23
Namaster:
🛌😡💔😭
Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by blackpanthar: 12:11am On Mar 23
IF YOU NEVER WANT TO LOOSE MONEY EVER AGAIN
In FOOTBALL
In FX
In kypto
In BDC

LEARN THE MINDSET OF ARBITRAGE AND YOU WILL ENTER REST AND NEVER BE AT LOSS.

It is not a get rich quick scheme but a very legal way to profit off the difference of outcomes.

Go to youtube and research for yourself about it.

No one should be lazy and be asking me to spill it here, I am not selling anything.

Go to youtube and research it and watch how your addiction to gambling will END.

1 Like

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by eepeepook: 12:19am On Mar 23
Namaster:
People who gamble don't understand simple probability. Or they do and OVERESTIMATE their luck.

In a given betting scenario, let's say you bet on one outcome while there are OVER 6 or more outcomes. You will have only ONE chance to win and 5 or MORE chances to lose.

Some people will tell you to bet only what you can afford to lose. But I'll tell you NOT to bet in the first place.

I keep telling them. They never listen.
Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by wrongman665(m): 12:49am On Mar 23
eepeepook:
I keep telling them. They never listen.
they sees u as their Enemy of progress. grin

8 Likes

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:47am On Mar 23
Betting na fun game. It's not a way of becoming rich. Never is.
Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by 99thEnemy(m): 4:19am On Mar 23
blackpanthar:
IF YOU NEVER WANT TO LOOSE MONEY EVER AGAIN
In FOOTBALL
In FX
In kypto
In BDC

LEARN THE MINDSET OF ARBITRAGE AND YOU WILL ENTER REST AND NEVER BE AT LOSS.

It is not a get rich quick scheme but a very legal way to profit off the difference of outcomes.

Go to youtube and research for yourself about it.

No one should be lazy and be asking me to spill it here, I am not selling anything.

Go to youtube and research it and watch how your addiction to gambling will END.
Theoretically Yes.

Practically, how much have you made so far?

7 Likes

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by 99thEnemy(m): 4:22am On Mar 23
wrongman665:
they sees u as their Enemy of progress. grin
when they stake N100 to win N60 million grin

3 Likes

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by okoroemeka(m): 6:17am On Mar 23
Trevor125:
This companies re thriving on our sweat..oh father of heaven...cast your curses upon those who legalize gambling/betting in thi planet
even if you ban betting this set of weak minded individuals will find another more destructive type of gambling that the government cannot control,it is their fundamental human right to waste their money

13 Likes

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Nairalander248: 7:03am On Mar 23
Trevor125:

This story no clear... It was your office boys in your first post and it's now you that needs help.

Now kneel down, close your eyes, lift your hands up - @Righteousness2 pls pray for him.

11 Likes

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by ForValour: 7:05am On Mar 23
It is too late for the ban. They shouldn't have allow it into the country

3 Likes

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by faceland: 7:23am On Mar 23
It is legal and organized scam.

Opera browser is a major corporate... They push millions of naira daily.

4 Likes

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by faceland: 7:28am On Mar 23
I am sure there are a few hundred people that killed themselves after failing to double money that isn't theirs.

6 Likes

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by obinna58(m): 7:32am On Mar 23
Betting is not the problem of the country, all countries have their betting system

1 Like

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Benekkk: 9:04am On Mar 23
You need money? Work for it and reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Talkisneeded: 9:50am On Mar 23
Betting is not the root of all our problems first,under-employment and low standard of living...
If a man earns enough to meet his economic need, the thought of doubling money via betting will be the last thing on her mind...

I sell herbs tho

4 Likes

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Edoreborn: 10:12am On Mar 23
I beg make dem no ban am o,,am thinking of opening one now

1 Like

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Starboytwo(m): 10:13am On Mar 23
I think life is quite boring, so, the adrenaline rush, the uncertainty, the agony, the joy of winning, etc is what some people are looking for.

2 Likes

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Balablue64: 10:18am On Mar 23
Trevor125:
No continue, jaj jay okocha and betking must buy private jet
Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Balablue64: 10:19am On Mar 23
eepeepook:
Those guys exist on newspapers, social media and in your dreams

5 Likes

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by BlackyOne: 10:23am On Mar 23
Na greed dey worry you!

I have this group where we build 1.5- 2 odds every week, and it's on roll over.

People are making hundreds of thousands every week from the group!

But before then we take you through a serious mentorship and train you to avoid greed.

You start with 25k and roll over till 1m, then tell you to only cash out 750k, 500k for you and 250k to be contribute to our charity foundation.

All games are free, but it's not free to join the group.
Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Dickson178(m): 10:27am On Mar 23
Trevor125:
Betting is a menace attacking our youth, imagine after making small money through a hard means then end up in a betting shop at night staking away your sweat, that has been the tales of the car wash boys in my office, they will wash cars in the sun all through the day then visit the betting shop at night looking for a quick cash then eventually lose the meagre they earned, so gullible.

Betting/gambling will make you miserable n a shadow of yourself, it's a strong spirit that will eventually drives you nut.
what if him win 10 million now ,you go open that your dirty mouth dey beg am to show you love Abi

1 Like

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by davosea(m): 10:28am On Mar 23
Benekkk:
You need money? Work for it and reap what you sow.
Hmm it's as simple as that.
Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by Feldie: 11:22am On Mar 23
Namaster:

if you bet on Man City, Real Madrid and Liverpool to win, you are very very likely to win but the money you will win will be small

1 Like

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by blackpanthar: 11:51am On Mar 23
99thEnemy:

Theoretically Yes.

Practically, how much have you made so far?

Its not yourr business, neither is it your motivation but
its been 6 years of consistency in it, so about $198k.
Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by 99thEnemy(m): 11:52am On Mar 23
blackpanthar:

Its not yourr business, neither is it your motivation but
its been 6 years of consistency in it, so about $198k.

ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Challenges Of Separation From Your Boyfriend / Why Are Men So Emotional? / She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.